Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AK= Meet the ArchKnight: darkflame of Ebil

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =AK= Meet the ArchKnight: darkflame of Ebil
Page 1 of 812345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2006 1:28:47   
Darkflame of Ebil
Eternal Flame

*prods microphone*

Testing testing testing...

Anyway, I'm sure you know how these things work. Ask a question, get a answer! Of course, I have my rules which I suggest you follow/read:

1) No asking on AK-ship. I was asked. End of story. You were not asked. End of story.
2) Yes you can become my minion or assassin. Just ask

Application form:

1) Why do you want to be my minion?
2) Have you been a minion in the past?
3) What is your code name?
4) What is the wingspan of a swallow?
5) Are you ebil, evil or good?
6) Finally, Are you loyal?

I, __________________________________ here by state that I want to be a minion of darkflame of Ebil. If I am questioned later, I will answer those questions. Further things may come up and this contract changed. This is fully legal with me.

Assassin form:

1) How good of a assassin are you?
2) What is your experiance of a assassin?
3) Any people noted in history that you have assassinated?
4) Are you loyal to the dollar?
5) What is your prefered assassination move and weapon?

And sign here,

I, _____________________ swear to be a assassin of darkflame of Ebil. This is fully legal to me. If this contract changes, and I will make the needed changes. If questioned, I will answer them. I can only quit this job if darkflame of Ebil fires me, this contract is destroyed or I pay him a needed amount for freedome.

3) No asking me REALY stupid questions (regular stupid questions are okay), or my responce will be...

Cataclysm - noun
A violent upheaval that causes great destruction or brings about a fundamental change.

A example of a stupid question is "Why are you a AK!?!". I WAS ASKED. End of story.

4) Fer the sake of this, keep the max questions asked per post to 20. You can post as many times as you want to, but I would like to just have this limit set. If you exceed this limit, you get 5 answered questions insted!
5) I edit in BOLD, Italics and this Red. So it looks like this!
So no editing that o_o Or you get it monkeys! Someday...

*new rule!* Not really a rule, but I don't care about petty spelling mistakes. So don't bother pointing them out.

*another new rule* All jokes about Sarah_renee or the AK robot thing or my spelling mistakes or even me being head mod of this place....I don't mean it. Really. I respect everybody, buts its nice to kid around every now and then. If you take this Seriously....don't, really. Its fun to pretend your somebody your not but....we all have to face the cold truth. Such is life....

(Teh spelling mistakes....barhg, made one their... anyway, its natural on this keyboard. You would not believe how many times I hit the up arrow key insted of Shift. A key might get hit insted of the other.
If you see Teh, adn or anything like that, use the power of your mind that lets you read broken words as a whole....as it should of been. I'm not perfect....I don't want to be. That means no robot me. The other Aks however do have robot minions that type there messages for them *shhsh! Secret!*)

* late dec 7* Oh yes, from now on, Saracasm marks shall be marked as so with [sarcasm] blah blah blah [/saracasm] like that....if you could not tell, that was sarcasm....

Let the fun begin.

*hides*

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/8/2006 0:14:11 >
Post #: 1
12/3/2006 1:30:04   
Death Omega

can i be your minion i become ebil if i am alarmed {{{{{and hello how in the world did you become an AK?}}}}}

Two questions, two answers:

Yes you can. Just sign out the sheet here that reads:

1) Why do you want to be my minion?--because i lke ebil
2) Have you been a minion in the past?--no
3) What is your code name?--Death
4) What is the wingspan of a swallow?--no idea
5) Are you ebil, evil or good?---mostly ebil but 5 percent good
6) Fianlly, Are you loyal?--yes

And sign here:

I, _________Death Omega___________________ here by state that I want to be a minion of darkflame of Ebil. If I am questioned later, I will answer those questions. Further things may come up and this contract changed. This is fully legal with me.

And second, Cataclysm.

< Message edited by Death Omega -- 12/3/2006 1:49:12 >
Post #: 2
12/3/2006 1:32:01   
cold saphire
Banned!

congrats riaga *walks away while laughing ebily*

*Sigh* another wanna be ebiler...Man, I can't believe how few people are truely ebil these days. Such a shame.

naw i don't want to be ebil, i just did that to make you mad i hoped it worked. but seriously good luck raiga and here are some questions

Ohhh, edited questions!

1.what grade are you in

I can't say, for it would reveal my age :P
But I'm not a adult and I'm not 13 years old.

2.how long have you been on the forums?

Does it not say on my account profileish thing that...?

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 1:41:54 >
Post #: 3
12/3/2006 1:41:14   
Hozukimaru

Why am I your right hand?

Becuase I put you there. Bad monkey for forgetting.

What's the deal with my username?

uh...you should know that, I did not make it. UED... United Earth Dictatorship? O_O I dunno...

Why do I like Egypt?

Why do you? Because...you have a feeling in you telling you that you like Egypt

Why do I research egyptian religion?

I don't know. What am I, stalking you? ...Maybe.

Why do I like Rp's

Again, I HAVE NO *BEEP*ing idea. I'm not stalking you. Maybe.

Can I have a cookie?

Depends on the cookie you want.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 1:47:31 >
AQ  Post #: 4
12/3/2006 1:45:39   
Corruption_Vash

Ouy. I thought this was the correct section of the forums, if I'm correct then I am allowed to say "Bad ebil monkey, bad." If not then slaughter me.

I can't even POST there. What makes you think I could do it there? Besides, I could not answer your questions then through edits

...Well...ummm...your mum! That joke always gets old. :)

you just burned yourself to. And don't drag my kaa-san into this, or you will get it. You will get the AK bench of fury.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:07:50 >
AQ DF  Post #: 5
12/3/2006 1:46:24   
Hozukimaru

I believe Pix had his here, so Darkflame can to.

That to, monkey.

If they made a pie out of cheese, would it taste good?

Your asking ME that?

Stalkers scare me.

Me to. I always have my anti-stalker weapons on me. Can detect them 10 miles away.

Being insane, I will ask, what is a cactuar

Look it up man, look it up!

greater than, colon, hyphen, left Pa-ren-the-sis

Good for you for saying that?

Chocolate Chip please

I sell them for 75 yen a piece.

Can I have an ebil title?

You have yet to prove yourself, young one.

umm.......

Yess.......?

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:11:03 >
AQ  Post #: 6
12/3/2006 1:47:22   
Cinderwraith

Hail friend. May your flame forever burn dark in our forums.

Hail member...But for the flame thing...Is that good or bad though...? Ah well. Matters not, it does. Wait, that still makes no sense if you think about it.

1) What is your favorite pasttime?

Anything Computer-related/Internet related works well for me. No, none of the dirty stuff goes on this computer...I mean Video games (like Civ IV) or internet stuff, like this! :P

2) How long, if ever, have you dreamed of becoming an AK?

I wished it could happen someday when I was more recent, but as time grew on I passed on that, being a regular forumer was okay. My dream of becoming a AK came back when Pix was needing help...and that is that, monkey.

3) Do you think you will use your powers responsibly?

Yes, or course. Its not like I can edit posts without the "message edit by ____ as ___" thingy showing up, screwing up all my plans

4) Which do you prefer, AQ or Dragonfable?

Tough one. Dragonfable is better so far...but it is still fairly early for DF. At least I don't get lagg like on AQ and reduce the graphics down to medium or low sometimes. I rarely get Lagg on DF. Down with the Lag beast!

5) Do you have a biggest fear? If so, what?

I fear everything and nothing. Does that make sense? No and yes. But really, like I would tell you what I am affraid of.

6) What is your favorite TV show/movie?

Oh man...I have no idea. I like Bleach And Naruto (Japanese verison>Englsih) for TV, Movies...eh, lord of the Rings, Star wars is okay, X-men III was good...the matrix to. I have no idea what is my favorite.

7) Do you have any pets?

I own a dog, as far as you know. Don't provoke him, he does not like strangers. His bite can be bad at times, but his bark is worse. I might go deaf from him.

8) Coke or Pepsi?

Erm...neither. Never a fan of either. But in the end, coke.

9) Which would you prefer: Being the best player on a losing team, or being the worst player on a winning team?

How about a middle class player on a middle class team? But seriously, I would need to know specfics before I made that choice. If the losing team was losing by 1 point and the other team sucked and got those points by a fluke and its only a few seconds into the game, being the best player on the losing team would not be bad. Loopholes...

10) Where do I sign up to be your minion?

Here you go! Application form:

1) Why do you want to be my minion?
2) Have you been a minion in the past?
3) What is your code name?
4) What is the wingspan of a swallow?
5) Are you ebil, evil or good?
6) Fianlly, Are you loyal?

I, __________________________________ here by state that I want to be a minion of darkflame of Ebil. If I am questioned later, I will answer those questions. Further things may come up and this contract changed. This is fully legal with me.

Thank you come again! hopefully you will sign up as my minion next post

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:02:59 >
AQ  Post #: 7
12/3/2006 1:47:54   
Corruption_Vash

Ouy. Ouy. I'm only seeing to that Darkflame is doing their job correctly. I am concerned for 'em. Ain't I such a sweetheart. :)

I don't lean in that direction if you get my drift...

IS?!?! I'm a guy for *BEEP*'s sake. I am no Is, I am a he!

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:03:49 >
AQ DF  Post #: 8
12/3/2006 1:48:39   
Death Omega

1.why is zorbak ebil?

AQ needs a basic villian that is easy to beat, plus a mascot. Zorbak fits perfectly. Kabroz you should respect.

2.can you beat zorbak?

It does not take much to beat him you know...

3.have you ever beaten kabroz?

His clones? Yes. Himself in true form? HECK no....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
can i be your minion i become ebil if i am alarmed {{{{{and hello how in the world did you become an AK?}}}

Two questions, two answers:

Yes you can. Just sign out the sheet here that reads:

1) Why do you want to be my minion?--because i lke ebil
2) Have you been a minion in the past?--no
3) What is your code name?--Death
4) What is the wingspan of a swallow?--no idea
5) Are you ebil, evil or good?---mostly ebil but 5 percent good
6) Fianlly, Are you loyal?--yes

And sign here:

I, _________Death Omega___________________ here by state that I want to be a minion of darkflame of Ebil. If I am questioned later, I will answer those questions. Further things may come up and this contract changed. This is fully legal with me.

Yeah, I have binded another minion! *puts a stamp on D.O's cloak of lesser ebil*

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:13:34 >
Post #: 9
12/3/2006 1:51:51   
Tenseiga
Tensei

Hello and congrats on the job ;P. I tend to enjoy these little, I ask you answer sort of things just for sakes ;P. No pressure, though if you answer 'correctly' you'll win a million dollars!!! Little contest humor, forgive me I couldnt resist.

*brings out M-4* I'm ready!

1. Ebil? We all know that Zorbie is truly evil and ebil is just a guise. Anyways, any particular reason why you picked your name or was it a spur of the moment, only thing I can think of sort of thing?

You see, online I needed a nickname. Many years ago, I thought of darkflame, and that was my nick. However, when I signed up, I figured I should throw something AQ-ish into it, so I threw in "of Ebil" which I am very much so.
Another name I use for Japanese uses is Raiga and Sandaa.

2. Favorite food?

Pizza. Spaghetti comes close.

3. Favorite music genre?

I'm not much of a music person, even though I play drums, but Rock and Roll is okayish.

4. Anime lover/fan?

For a few, yes. Naruto (JAPANESE! Enlgish version sucks), Bleach, Full metal Alchemist...Inuyasha to, but that ended for anime

5. Which ones, if any?

See above answers.

6. Favorite books?

Eragon and Eldest are good, some Harry Potters (I have not read them in ages lol)...not many books. Not much of a book person, but there are time swhen I like to read books.

7. Any specific reason why you picked AQ and it's forum to be in?

AQ? I was told about that over the summer at a camp. When I tried it...that was many years ago. MAN, it as easier to log in...sort of. Server cap was 4000.
Forum...well, I got bored, found the forum, found Zorbaks hideout (when it still had its glory), hung around there...and life goes by. UCaG came many months later of boredness. The internet has many things to pass the time, you see. And Civ III helps :P

8. Age, or age range?

Not a adult, over 13.

9. Keh, guess that's it right?

Maybe...what if you come back!?! *GASP* RUN AWAY!

10. Wrong... like to gamble?

Depends on waht I am gambling and what I am gambling, along with how much. Our class at haloween gambled with candy. I won a fair sum, but lost a bit. I had a small net profit, which is good.

11. Favorite card game?

I have not played card games in ages...I have no idea. I liked this one game but I have no idea what it is was called...

Ok, seriously that's it now ;P. I tend to do that little bit with every meet the <fill in name> thread I can. Mainly used to gather CIA find out certain personality traits of our different AK's ;P.

Thank you come again, now get out my store.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:24:15 >
AQ DF  Post #: 10
12/3/2006 1:53:47   
Corruption_Vash

Pix brought upon AK's genocide and a suicide for himself. He declared war on AK's and thus he had to kill himself. Would you do teh samage?

What...the....*BEEP*...is...this? I have NO idea waht you are talking about.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:25:41 >
AQ DF  Post #: 11
12/3/2006 2:07:35   
Death Omega

1.HOW DID you become ebil

Long story. I was born with a lot of ebilness in me, I guess I discovered it one day...

2.are you ebil

You just asked me how above I became Ebil. HOW CAN I NOT BE EBIL IF I ANSWERED THAT PROPERLY? ?_?

3.i filled out your post 2 times so im your minion <<right>>

Yes, and you are noted as a minion.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:27:08 >
Post #: 12
12/3/2006 2:09:21   
Cinderwraith

1) Why do you want to be my minion? Because ebil dwells in the soul of every forumite. I need the proper master for my darkflame to reach its full potential.
2) Have you been a minion in the past? And put others before you? Hardly...
3) What is your code name? Wraith
4) What is the wingspan of a swallow? About 11-12 inches on average
5) Are you ebil, evil or good? Evil and good are mere illusions. There is only ebil.
6) Fianlly, Are you loyal? To the end

I, .:Wraith:. here by state that I want to be a minion of darkflame of Ebil. If I am questioned later, I will answer those questions. Further things may come up and this contract changed. This is fully legal with me.

*stamps .:Wraith:.'a lesser ebil cloak with a stamp* Done! Your are now my Ebil minion.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:29:04 >
AQ  Post #: 13
12/3/2006 2:10:18   
knight slayer

Oh noes knight slayer

On noes its darkflame of Ebil

1.ninjas or pirates

Ninjas are stealthy, honorable, let Kishimoto make up Naruto, and are good assassins. Pirates...well, they have their moments. In a fight though, most of the time Pirates would win. Its true.

2.waffles or pancakes

Argh. Do either of them have maple Sryup on them?

what is with my questions

You think I Know that? No I don't thank you very much.

Before the board wipe were you in some games that i was in

uh...eragon right? I think a few others. My memory is slightly fuzzy. But It is Past 1:30 am here :P

if you were then hiya

*waves hand*

what wont you join jtrcorp

Who are they? o_o

Who would win halonerd vs me (tie)

Erm, go to the arean, fight, then I can tell.

Why am i scared of cs?

Cold Saphire? Or somebody else? Anyway, I DON'T KNOW. I AM NOT STAKLING YOU...or am I? No, I'm not. Maybe....no no...but still...

Dark who would win in a fight minimoose or minicow

Depends on the moose and cow fighting as I know nothing about either.

ok pi=?

Pi...uh... 3.14 rounded.

if jimmy has 2 apples and tim has 3 why dont they shut up and start eating?

Because they are not hungry? I am not nammed Jimmy or tim, so I would not know.

And If a gecko said you could save 15% or more on car insurance would you trust him?

Why would I want Car insurance when I don't have a Car?

oh yeah paper or plastic

Bargh...Paper. It has saved from failing all the grades past, while plastic held things for me. I'll go with Paper.

red or red

There both red...so whats the point?

are my questions annoing?

Maybe.

last:wii vs xb0x 360 vs ps3 who wins

Wii. I wanna play Twilight Princess as well as do first person shooter stuff, and best of all, SWORD FIGHTING!

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 2:37:42 >
Post #: 14
12/3/2006 2:15:19   
Hozukimaru

Gar!

BARGH!

Will you get mad at me if I load your inbox with violations people are making

Well, AK's do get massve Inbox's...and if there in the UCaG, then sure, but otherwise, PM a mod or AK the mods that section. If it is in the UCaG, please group them. And put all the rule breaking stuff in as few PM's as possible. And these rule breaking stuff has to be in active threads.

75 yen? I'll give you 60!

you do know 75 yen = .75 american dollars...

If 1 is 7, and 7 is 3, what is 2?

A number.

As for the swallow thing, it depends: what kind of swallow?

Any swallow, type matters not...except for the made up kind.

I shall prove myself master....

You do that.

Want to ally with the Chiss in AFE?

Maybe.

I'm auctioning off my brain. Want in?

sure, then I can put it in a freshly made zombie, and use necromatic powers to bring you back to life as my slave.

Now, the age-old question. Being an AK, are you human or Robot.

I was once human, then robot. But then I got back in my human body. Don't tell anybody that though.

Play Go?

Oli Oli Oli oh - Just go my...way....

I say the answer to life is 43, and Deep Thought made an error

Okay then.

space-time is "not merely curved, it is, in fact, totally bent

Should I care about this? Ah well. I will forget tommorow...wait, today.

rukia or Ichigo?

Rukia lost her powers and is weak...Ichigo has Shikai and Bankai...Ichigo.

Naruto or Sasuke?

Hm, The holder of Kyuubi, master Rasengan user, maker of the complete Rasengan, kage bunshin user VS Sharingan, but load of fire jutsu, Chidori and Chidori Nagasashi...ish thing...eh, tie.

Tokyopop or Shonen Jump?

I don't know Tokyopop...so Shonen.

Where's your minion list?

Want me to post it?

Why do I play tactics games? ( fire emblem, etc.)

I AM NOT STALKING YOU, I DON'T KNOW! *goes insane for a while*

If I'm your right hand, do I get minions appointed to me?

No. They just serve you which in turn serves me.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 14:43:11 >
AQ  Post #: 15
12/3/2006 2:21:10   
lord_asparagus

Eet eez lovely weather we are 'aving!

Your drunk, right?

Eef zee weather continues, we are all in for a treat.

Not here it won't, oh no.

If A+B=Pickle, what does A-B equal?

Lets see...A=Pic and B=kle...so Pic - kle and we get...SOMETHING.

Do you despise Cysero?

Erm, the thingy in DF? No.

In a duel to the death with Mr. Flibble, what weapon would you use?

A blade that could suck all the heat out of your body and the surronding area. Absoulte Zero anybody?

What's your home planet?

Earth. But people seem to say I'm from Mars or Venus on the way I act and do stuff sometimes...

Are watermelons purple?

erm, if you dye them or if you are colorblind in a way that makes you see purple insted of green, sure.

Why do I always type in green?

Because you can?

Maybe this is actually a very strange shade of blue...

I'm not colorblind. Its green.

Or red....

Again, not colorblind. GREEN.

Or rainbow-colored...

Okay, your drunk for sure. Go to bed now and wake up with a headache now

Naught Darkflame! Go stand in the corner for 5 minutes!

*goes to corner which also has a brain washing machine capable of brainwashing everyone but himself in a 10 mile radius...* Fool...

LEEEEERRROOOOOYYYYY JEEEENNNNKKKIIIINNNNSSSS!!!

"...I'm back, lets do this. LEEEEERRRROOOOYYYYY JEEEEEEENNNNNKKKKINNNNSSS!"

April fools!

Its not April yet though :P

LOOOOOORRRDDDD ASPPPPAAARRRAAAGGGUUUSSSS!!!

DAARKKKKKFLLLLAAAAAAMMMMEEEEE OFFFF EBBBBIIIILLLL!

Why is Ebil>Evil?

Evil is stupid, last resort to idiots. Ebil is a work of a genius.

Is Pie>Ebil?

No.

Are You>Me?

Depends on the situation. On here I do!

If you answered "Yes" to the above question, I shall now slaughter a cute dog in a very inhumane and gory fashion.

*gives his dog a force field* There you go, safe and sound.

The statement written in blue is true.

Okay...

The statement written in red is false.

Okay...

The statement written in orange is written in pink.

Your drunk and colorblind. Man....

Bye now!

Ta Ta!

-Lord Q.

-Lord D.F.E

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:01:16 >
AQ DF  Post #: 16
12/3/2006 2:24:10   
Death Omega

1.how come art of blade has minion of kabroz title

He won it in a contest.

2.can we clone zorbak if you wanted to

Its not hard to, yeah.

3.whats your favorite anime

Naruto at the moment.

4.whats an AK bench of fury

You don't KNOW!?! Man. I thought everyone knew about the bench.

5.how did UED become your right hand

I have my reasons.

6.whos your left hand

I think Weee took that spot, but he has not signed the contract yet.

7. Have You ever pawned twig

Oh yes, many times. It gets boring after 500 times...

8.do you like twig and konnan A.K.A DRAkonnan

Are you drunk Like Lord A to? Man, people these days!

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:04:01 >
Post #: 17
12/3/2006 2:36:48   
BlackPhoenix666
Legendary Phoenix

ello DarkFlame. very good for you that your AK now, hope your ebil doesn't make you abuse your powers.... ANYWAY

If I tried anything stupid with these powers, Reens would boot me off this spot faster then you can say "Arrested Development"/

1. what made you so into Ebil? or were you ALWAYS Ebil?

I always was ebil, just did not know it untill a few years back...

2. Ebil got Notin on D-Evil. do you want to know what D-Evil is?

Dr.Evil? Anyway, at all times, Ebil>Evil, regardless what the staff/AQ says.

now it's time for... WORD ASSIOCIATION!

Oh holy mother of all kages...

Hello
GoodBye
Pie
Cookie
Cheese
Bleep
bop
boop
bobeep
blopityblobleep
robot

Oh I know! How about "Word" for each of them!

3. am i annoying you?. do you enjoy answering these questions?

MY loopholes save me from answers more questions then you think I do.

4. are my shoe laces untied?

Go check and see, ye fool. Just look down and not in your pants...

5. can you do this? *dances upside down on the cieling*

*uses chakra control and break dancing he ripped off from somebody and dances on the cieling even better then BlackPhoenix666*

6. Gaara. opinion?

Sabaku no Garra. User of the sand techniques, died once, brought back to life...became kazekage yadayadayda...

too bad i don't do minion. or i might be tempted to fill out the form. oh well

You can join as a servant, you know, or something else like a assassin or something

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:10:09 >
AQ  Post #: 18
12/3/2006 2:37:51   
Cinderwraith

May your pimp AK hand remain strong. Tis an honor to be your minon.

You have better not ment Pimp or you get the bench.

A few more questions and I'm through. At least for now, lol.

Shoot away.

1) What is your favorite Adventure Quest minigame?

bargh. I have no favorite.

2) Do you believe that life could exist on other planets?

It Is 100% possible other life forms exist on other planets. However, we cannot find said things. Heck, there may be life form son the gas giants for all we know, we just can't tell (after all, who said you needed water to survive? Humans do, but other things may not).

3) What was the first game you ever played?

You think I would remember that? Some baby game with Kaa-san or Tou-san probably... but as for first other video game, I don't know.

Oh, and also, I figured out your fear. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. *Points down*

Oh? I doubt you know it, and your bluffing.

Smokey the Bear, right? Only you can prevent ebil forest fires.

Who the heck is he? Anyway, I will just kill him.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:14:35 >
AQ  Post #: 19
12/3/2006 2:39:41   
SomaCruz609

Hiya!

Greetings O person who put there text in blue

Is the world ending?

Most likely so. I blame the terroists they will start world war three.

What's 2+2?

Don't computers have a caculator built into them? Firgure out on your own man. No cheating off meh

If the answer to the above question is 4, I shall say NI to you!

hm, what was the word counter to Ni again...?

Cysero Rules! Do you agree?

Maybe, maybe not. You will never know, or maybe you will.

Do you like pie?

Not really.

If so, what kind?

I don't think I even have had Pie in my life o_o

Can I shoot you?

Just let me hide between a few hundred layers of bullet proof stuff covering me...then maybe.

If yes, YAY! If no, I shall say NI!

I say IN to you! Take that!

Do you like Mr. Flibble?

Erm...who is this person again?

If no, HELP ME DESTROY HIM!

Considering I'm no assassin and I don't know this person, no. Wait, do I know him?

I'll be back soon! *evil laugh*

Poor poor Evil soul...evil always losses...Ebil wins.

~Soma C.

~Darky

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:20:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
12/3/2006 2:53:40   
Hozukimaru

0_o

Whats with that look?

running out of questions

Pity.

umm......

Yesss?

>:-(

...no comment.

If I had one dollar, and I gave john 7 dollars, how many dollars does Bill have?

Bill holds X amount of dollars

Camelot! Camelot? Camelot!

What about it?

We're Knights of the round table.....

Don't tell me your drunk to!

coconuts are awesome

In your mind, yes they are.

have I earned an award as the most random question-asker?

Be thankful I have not resorted to my special word for these questions yet.

no..... I'm all out of questions

so its almost over?

Wait! CS vs Dhep?

nope. dang. Anyway, no comment.

Alien Vs. Predator?

Never saw the ending of that movie *sigh*

haruka Kanata

dakara motto motto motto haruka kanata!

fumikomu ze akuseru kakehiki wa nai sa sou dayo

yoru wo nukeru!

miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari
inishie no omoi negai ga jidai wo koe

tooku kara hakinareteta kutsu no soko surikiretara
kimochi ni mo ana ga aite akiramete tachidomaru no?

hidashi no kiseki!

and so the people have learned a bit of Japanese. Thank you come again!

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:36:47 >
AQ  Post #: 21
12/3/2006 3:17:19   
BlackPhoenix666
Legendary Phoenix

oooh join as an assasin?.. will i get paid?

Waht assasin does not get paid?

About Gaara- i meant do you think he's cool? personaly, favorite shinobi!

You have yet to see the awesomeness of the Akatsuki.

i know the akatsuki. GO ZETSU! i just like gaara.

about dancing on the cileing-*opens fourth gate and does dance so fast you can't see it* HA!

*opens the seventh gate and dances faster then the eye can see* muhahaha. Body strain means nothing to me.

uses eigth gate. does it better then anyone else can match then dies. my spirit shall haunt you forever O.o

*I uses demon chakra from teh five tails plus the eight chakra gates to dance insanely and still alive*
Heh your dead so...I can make you into a zombie :P

about D-Evil- Degoth Evil. it's my RP villain, NO ONE can match his insanity or ebil/evil/D-Evil

He has yet to fight me then. 1,000 yen he will lose.

thousand yen ain't a lot....

Your point?

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:38:36 >
AQ  Post #: 22
12/3/2006 3:33:01   
Hozukimaru

umm..... 7...... no, wait 6!

I never really cared, so EH!

If a big rock fell from the sky and knocked out someone, would you help

Maybe. What if they were Mafians? Or criminals? Or one of my best buds?

umm........... Egypt, no..... monkeys!

*puts a monkey in egypt* Now there is one. *throws away monkey back to wherever it came from* now there is none.

If i had a bannana, then ate it, would I have a cow?

Depends on what you would refear a "Cow" to be...

If a moose tried to gore your dog, would you sic an emo cow on it?

The moose would be dead in seconds. I would rot its brain using a necromatic spell.

Umm....... dang. Out of Q's.

ITS OVER!

Hold on.....

cripes. Now what?

Read CAD?

?_?

VGcats?

Seen a few

Own: Ps2,3 wii, GCN, X-box?

GCN? Anyway, none of them. Just a gamecube, GBA, DS... Soon though I will get a wii.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 3:44:25 >
AQ  Post #: 23
12/3/2006 3:39:06   
SomaCruz609

Hiya Person-Who-Doesn't-Eat-Pie! I'm back!

Oh joy, its you.

How did you know in was the counter to....NI! ?

A) Its the reversal of in, and I saw Monty Python and the holy Grail *chuckles*

Nevermind bout the EVIL FLIBBLE!

Thank goodness.

Do you have an evil side?

Not evil, but EBIL side, yes.

Here. *gives you 5 bullet-proof vests* When you put them on, then can I shoot you?

How can I be sure this is buttet proof?

Have you ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean?

both of them yes.

Have you ever eaten a cookie?

Who hasn't?

NI!

IN!

Which is better evil or ebil?

EBIL! People these days...

NI!

IN! AGAIN!

Can I join you? I'll be an assassin!

Sure, let me find it for you. Post again and I will have it for you.

I'll return...with more questions! *evil laugh*

Joy

~Soldier of Evilness/ Soma C.

~Master of Ebil/ Darkflame

P.S. NINININININININININININININININININININI! ....NI!

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!...IN!

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 13:56:20 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
12/3/2006 3:46:13   
Hozukimaru

I submit, master.

I thought you submitted a while ago?

I have run out of questions.

Awesome!

er...I mean, thank you come again.

< Message edited by darkflame of Ebil -- 12/3/2006 13:59:21 >
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =AK= Meet the ArchKnight: darkflame of Ebil
Page 1 of 812345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition