Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/2/2005 17:47:42   
Dadric Daeglos

This is a spinoff of the Meet the Mods thread. You can fire questions to the ArchKnight of the week. The purpose of this thread is to allow the public to learn a little bit more about us and to realize we are quite human!

Here are the ArchKnights and the boards that they patrol:
Accipitris - OOC board
Afina -General Game Discussion and Clan Discussion
Ancient One - Help and Support
Chii - Encyclopedia
Coronet - Encyclopedia
Dadric - OOC board
DarkForest -General Game Discussion
Durroth - Help and Support
Jergal - Encyclopedia
Killer - Roleplay Board
KazgrothX - Help and Support
Lady Rirevia - Roleplay Board
Pzycho - OOC Board
Sarah_Renee - General Game Discussion
Spellfire77 - Strategy
talwraith - Suggestions
The One Wolf - Suggestions
Wallo - Encyclopedia

Heya! I'm Dadric. I'm a pretty open person, so feel free to ask me just about anything within reason, and I'll usually answer it no problem! You pretty much always find me bumming around IRC, and on the forums I usually hang out on the OOC, Suggestions board, Forum Feedback, the Grand Council board and sometimes General Game Discussion. So yeah....go for it!

< Message edited by Jergal -- 4/8/2005 21:57:18 >
AQ  Post #: 1
4/2/2005 17:50:33   
Vertex
Banned

How did you get so hawwwt? I mean cool.

Psh...I'm chill and laid back, that tends to do it ^_^

Whats the first thing you do everyday?

Usually I get up about ten minutes before class, so I throw my clothes on, quickly check IRC and emails, then head out to class.

Am I Ub3r Cool?

OMG y3a u r!!1

What do you like best about AQ?

The community, hands down. Besides that, probably the amount of influence the players have on the direction of the game. The staff here really is great.

Why is your name Dadric?

Way back in the day, I bought a used copy of the game Secret of Mana for the SNES. When I popped it in, there was already a save file on it named "Dadric" and I liked it, so I just ended up using it for a ton of stuff. My full name most places is Dadric Daeglos, I just made up the surname randomly.

How old are you?

I'm 19, I'll be 20 in May.

Do you go on any other forums?

The Gentleman's Club forums, but other than that, not really. Sometimes I bum around the SuikoSource forums, the Caelestia.net forums (when they're up), and some Guild Wars related forums, but that's usually just me perusing, I don't really post.

Whats your middle name?

Michael

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 18:11:55 >
AQ  Post #: 2
4/2/2005 18:17:20   
Helpoemer
Banned Multi

When's your exact birthday? (You were born in same month as me)

May 14, I'll let you guess the year from my age ^_^

What's your fav thing to do other than AQ-related?

Well, depends if chillin' on IRC is considered AQ-related. Other than that, I love to just hang out with my friends, play racquetball, or read.

What's your fav song?

Hmmm...I have a ton of favorite songs, so don't be surprised if I update this several times this week. As of right now, I'd have to say "Inside Your Head" by Tanric is there, but there a few others. Like I said, I'll probably post songs that are my favorites a few times this week.

What's your fav color?

Blue!

Can I have a pie?

*tosses a pie in Helpoemer's face* Huzzah!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 18:22:24 >
Post #: 3
4/2/2005 18:22:31   
Yerameyahu

How is Iowa? I have a big family branch out there, family reunions and the whole bit.

Really? Where at in Iowa. I've lived in Iowa City at the University, where I am now and the Dubuque area, where I grew up. It's alright here, a bit boring and the weather is crazy, but it's not bad. After spending two summers in Detroit, Michigan and realising how much less amiable the people there are, I really grew to appreciate the people here.

Why do you have such good taste in music, movies, and video games?

Because people like us were just born that way! *highfives Yera* Really though, I'd have to say it's because my parents raised me with awesome tastes, for which I am infinitely grateful.

Aren't the classics great (all three abovementioned categories)?

Oh man, yes they are. *goes back to wishing he could go back to the 1970s for the music*

Do you hate Illinois Nazis?

Yeah, especially when they annoy me by blocking bridges.

um... can't think of any more burning questions.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 18:26:57 >
Post #: 4
4/2/2005 18:22:53   
Wallo
Legendary AdventureGuide

Who is teh secksiest AK?

That really is tough...I've only seen pictures of a few of them, and they're all secksie, but I think Wallo has to take it because of his accent. Still...Chii...and Acci...and Afina...it's tough.

Who is the strongest chat op?

I've heard Kieral's buffing up lately...

What do you get out of AQ?

A great community and bad grades.

Pie?

Nah, there's a Village Inn down the street for that.

Can you cut the lawn for me? I can't be bothered.

Psh...take care of it yourself lazy.

Nibble!

*snuggle*

What do you do outside of AQ?

Got that one in the last post ^_^

How is your awesome dog?

I miss her when I'm here at school, but she's good. For those of you who haven't seen here, my beautiful puppy and I. This was taken before my Senior Prom, so it's not exactly new.

Toodledoo.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 18:44:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
4/2/2005 19:05:55   
Da Dragon Slaya
Combat Training Dragon Slayer

As the (I hope) Reigning King of Randomness, I shall ask you some questions. Then some understandable ones.

Bah...you'll have to challenge Bibble for that title!

If a pie jumped off a bridge and landed on a hobos belt and said OMG!??!??!?UB3R 1337??!??! While the sky was purple and chickens flew into the dogs mouth and rang 44453 to ring the kids help line. What would be your reaction?

I'd probably yawn. I see that happen at least eleventy-four times a week.

What do you prefer. Meh or Erg?

"Meh" is one of my most common expressions, so we'll go with that.

What sort of pies do you like?

I'm rather partial to the French Silk variety.

Is taking the higher role of an AK and so on hard, yet, refreshing (Like your actually helping out, makes you feel good inside)?

Sort of. It's a pretty good sized responsibility, but it's handleable. I think the others handle it better than I though. Acci! Stop making me look so bad!

What would be your dream career?

Well, there are a lot of things I'd love to do, but I must say that writing political opinion pieces for The Weekly Standard would probably be the most fulfilling job I can think of.

I have a secksier accent than Wallo.... Im Australian.... If I was AK do you think I would be Teh Secksiest.

That's tough...Wallo's pretty secksie, as are all the other ArchKnights that I've seen, so you'd have some pretty steep competition.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 20:36:48 >
AQ  Post #: 6
4/2/2005 19:15:58   
Tharg Bloodaxe
Helpful!

Hey dere, humie.

Yo!

When did you first arrive to AQ?

Well, I first came around last March, but I only really got involved in the community in September.

What actions led to you becoming a part of staff? Why did you accept the position?

Well, ArchKnights aren't actually staff, we just help them out. As for why I accepted the position however, well...the main reason I'm here is because we have such a great community, and I just wanted to do whatever I could to help it.

Is there anything you wish to seeing improved?

Hmmm...well, I think we're chugging along rather well at the moment, but we should keep striving for the best this place can possibly be. I can't think of anything specific at the moment, but there's always room for improvement.

What was your first RPG you played?

Hands down, Suikoden II

What is your favorite fantasy race, and what make you fond of them?

Hmmm...that's rather tough. I'd probably have to go with Elves, just because of their grace and majesty. What can I say, I'm a lifelong Tolkien fan.

How did you aquire your fixation to Dr. Swordopolis?

Hehe...well, I'm not an RPer, but that doesn't mean I don't have a bit of an online persona at times. I dunno, I just found Dr. Swordopolis to be hilarious, and so I sorta adopted him as myself.

What is your alignment?

Hmmm...usually a bit to the right.

What material are you made of, and what properties do you have?

I'm a metal sword. I'm heavy. I'm sharp. I'm secksie. 'Nuff said.

Being a sentient inanimate object, what do you find yourself having the most difficulty doing?

Remembering to carry the two. </8bitreference>

What are your thoughts by weilded by an orc warlord? Or being displayed on a wall?

Bah...I'm The Very Incarnation of Sword, I'm wielded only by those I choose...and Pae.

If a mime is in a forest, and gets hit by a tree, and nobody is there... does anybody care?

Psh...no way. Darn mimes, I saw we just ditch them altogether.

Do you look foreward to the 'orcish' part of the interview later? *toothy grin*

Bring it.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 20:54:04 >

"Have dream, have hope. Have sword, have everything." - Orcish saying
AQ  Post #: 7
4/2/2005 19:42:03   
Demosthenes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tharg Bloodaxe
If a mime is in a forest, and gets hit by a tree, and nobody is there... does anybody care?

How DARE you! A mime is a terrible thing to waste!

How DOES that deaf, dumb, and blind kid people play such a mean pinball?

I dunno...all I know is that he stands like a statue, becomes part of the machine. Oh, and he's usually feeling the bumpers, and always playing clean. He plays by intuition, the digit counters fall. I guess how that deaf, dumb and blind kid plays such a mean pinball.

How do you talk while away on AIM? (you can IM me this one, so not everyone knows your secereet)

Hehe...Trillian lets me keep my away message up constantly, so just IM me and if I'm there, I'll IM you back.

And, the all important question, WILL you get fooled again?

No way, but you know what I will do? I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution. Smile and grin at the change all around. Pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday, then I'll get on my knees and pray

Yes, The Who DO rule, I know. Don't even have to ask that.

Heckyes they do! I'm so excited, they're touring again (albeit without Entwistle ) but it should be crazy fun. Hopefully they'll schedule a few more American dates.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 20:59:49 >
AQ  Post #: 8
4/2/2005 19:51:18   
MADemocrat

Why must your AQ character have such an insanely cool name?

Because he's teh kewlz!!1

Do you have mad racquetball skills?

They're not bad. I play my friend a few times a week, and right now we're dead even in the win/loss record.

What about bow-huntin' skills?

Probably the best that I know of. Actually not really, I grew up around hunters but never hunted, so I'm rather weak in comparison.

Or knunchaku skills?

Heckyes! Ok, well maybe not.

Do you and I agree on anything except for a like of Napoleon Dynamite and music?

Probably, just not politically related things.

Favorite TV show?

Old school Law and Order. Other than that, maybe The Beltway Boys or Special Report with Brit Hume. Despite my conservative nature, I'm not a massive Fox News fan, but those two shows are actually good.

Yes! A conservative who admits Fox has a bias! I'm yet to meet one, but I have now!

Do you consider free-style street walking to be a sport?

Heck yeah! Me and one of my friends from high school free-style walk all the time!

Does Iowa have a nice campus?(I've thought about going to debate camp there next year)

I find it to be extremely beautiful. If you do stop in, let me know, we can play frisbee or something!

Welcome to the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Learn to Do Other Stuff Too!!! It can't be this big! It has to be at least... 3 TIMES BIGGER!
I'll have to take you up on that frisbee. The greatest sport ever. Especially after school in the freezing cold winter...

Heh...heck yes! And I hope you like my /smack avatar, that was the one I had uploaded when these forums first opened.

Yes, I find the /smack avatar to be the epitomy of coolness.

If I created a nation and named it after me(as in the MADemocrat part), what would the citizens be called?

Do you currently play any console games? If so, which ones are your favorites?(YOU HAVE TO GET THE NEW SPLINTER CELL

Yes... H4rold just quoted Cypress Hill... Insane in the Brain *funny scratchy sound*

< Message edited by mademocrat -- 4/5/2005 19:04:09 >
Post #: 9
4/2/2005 20:01:13   
h4rold
Mmmm, I wuv fish!

I normally dont take part in these things but I gotta know...

are yoou a good eugoogalizor?

Not bad. I did spend six years at he Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good, so I'd hope so.

could you beat me in a walk-off? I mean seriously

Only if it was judged by David Bowie (Let's Dance!)

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

Not really. Except that one time that I did. But other than that, not really.

Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?

Wheeeeeee!

ok thats it o.o!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 21:20:37 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 10
4/2/2005 20:35:13   
Pae

RAWR!

Huzzah!

Where did you learn Dadrician?

I dunno...just sorta picked it up on the way. It definitely came into it's current form though in certain PM subjects.

What does Noahist mean?

Noahist the name for the religion of the Arch Noahs. No seriously.

When will I be normal?

Psh...when you stop being too cool for me. I kid, I kid. *snuggles*

Have fun :P *tosses Dadric some BBQ ribs*

*nibbles the BBQ ribs and hands Pae tasty candies*

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 0:25:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
4/2/2005 20:54:32   
Mal Ganis

Hey! It be Dadric.

When did you start using "Huzzah!"? You have me using it now >>.

I'm not exactly sure. I think I started using it to counter Rayf, adder and Rojo's use of Yatta! on IRC.

You seem to have your hands full juggling all your jobs on the forums. How do you deal with the stress?

Honestly, talking on IRC always chills me out, and music is the ultimate relaxer for me.

One more... think you'll have any time to play Guild Wars with all your jobs?

Oh heck yes! I'm crazy excited for the release this month.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 21:40:14 >
AQ  Post #: 12
4/2/2005 21:31:05   
Dark Speed
Behind Blue Eyes Helpful

YO.
It would take some deep internal thought and contemplation for me to actually think of an Introduction paragraph to get me started on my long trail of neverending questions of wealth, prosperity, and awesomeness. So, forget that.

Is it not true that The Who are the greatest band ever made in the history of all bands?

Oh heck yes! I'd love to go back in time and see their concert at Leeds.

Is it not not n0t |\| 0 T NOT Not nOt noT true that The Who is amazing?

It most definitely is.

Did you find out if they are touring America soon?

Yeah, you're one that told me!

I'm definitly hitting a show or two if they do. Are you?

Most likely, even if it involves a heck of a long drive.

They are pretty darn Hawt, are they not?

Man, John Entwistle was teh secksie. The other members aren't too shabby either, but he was my favorite.

Can Yawn be considered a mood, or a name?

Hehe...Yawn is whatever you want it to be, but for me, it's definitely both.

Is ArchKnightdom fun stuff?

Yeah, it's definitely got its upsides, but it's also most definitely work. All in all though, I'd say it's a position I'd accept again in a heartbeat.

C4|\| I H4\/3 5o|\/|3 G0|_D!!!?!?!!one!!//!!?? Pl345e!?!?//.//.!!?

OMG TEH N0 I KANT H3LP U TEHRE!!11

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 21:35:36 >
AQ  Post #: 13
4/2/2005 21:40:31   
tyty_pretzel
Banned

Hiya!

Are you sad the Pope died because I am?

Yes, but he lived a great life and was an example to everyone. I'll miss him, but he's in a better place.

Do you like pretzels?

They're not bad, that's for sure. I thoroughly enjoy them from time to time.

(If yes)Which do you prefer with or without cheese?

Hmmm...I'd have to say without.

Thats all

Thanks,
tyty_pretzel
the pretzel stealer,muahahahahahahaha

Hey thanks for the questions! *looks around* Wait...where did my pretzels go...hey wait you! WAIT! GET BACK HERE! *chases after tyty*

*Runs away with an evl laugh!*

< Message edited by tyty_pretzel -- 4/2/2005 21:45:33 >
AQ  Post #: 14
4/2/2005 21:52:30   
Swallowtail
Creative!

hey dardic... i didnt read everyone elses posts cuz im lazy!

good for you to show support to Il Papa. :*(

Yeah :)

were you ever able to attend one of the many world youth days?

Nah, I'm a poor college student, and I never really thought about it much in high school. I really would like to though.

why did you chose your major in college?

I absolutely love politics, and I'm a naturally good writer, so they just seemed to fit.

did u get any scholarships? (you smartie you!)

Hehe...no, I was one of those "wastes of potential" in high school.

how long have you been a mod and such? (well, archknight really)

Hmmm...if I remember correctly it's been a few weeks. I've had a really busy month, so it's been a bit difficult to keep track of things ^^;

do you like hangin out in the ooc?

Yeah, I really do. I'm much more into the community than the game, so it's definitely the place for me.

should i get a haircut?

Nevah!

whats your favorite color?

Blue!

do you like the simpsons, family guy, and/or futurama?

Oh of course. They're all quite funny, although I wish for its own sake The Simpsons would just die. The new episodes are an insult to the genius of earlier years.

what of homestarrunner?

Homestarrunner is just...pure genius.

am i asking too many questions?

No way, I love doing this.

what level is your aq character?

Heh...like high 60s, he's pretty weak.

thanks for answering all that Dadric! ^_^

Anytime! The more questions, the better.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/4/2005 12:37:57 >

Spellbound: A Mage's Quest. My growing story.
AQ  Post #: 15
4/2/2005 22:07:08   
darkgillshadow

'Ello Dadric!
Is it pure coincidence that you not only look like my cousin, but also are the same age as my cousin?

Hmmm...probably, since I don't recall any cousins named Gill. Then again....

Are you the coolest person you know?

No way...I'm surrounded by cool people everywhere that I go, so the competition is pretty steep, especially in this community.

Which pie?

The one on the left.

What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

I like to argue too much, sometimes I need to learn to just drop things.

What is your biggest flaw, according to others?

Hehe...see above.

Do you remember who I am? If so, who am I?

Yes! No! I forget! Ahhhhh!!!!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 22:12:22 >
AQ  Post #: 16
4/2/2005 22:11:14   
starsbright

~BOO~

Heya Dadric..

So you say you're a Tolkien fan, eh? Which character didja like best? I'm torn between Eomer and Legolas...both are secksie! (and you too, definitely..^_^)

Haha, well it depends. In the movies, I really liked Haldir. However in the books my favorite character was definitely Faramir, and I'm rather disappointed at how he was presented in the movies.

If you WERE a character, who would you be? Or would you be your own?

I would most definitely be Faramir in the books, although I wouldn't mind being my own either.

What scene did you like best? Both in the movie (curses the movie! It didn't have the scouring of the Shire..*sniff*) and in the book, I liked the battle of Pelennor Fields best. Everyone is so brave..*dreamy sigh*

I am serioubly OBSESSED with the Argonath scene. That scene just leaves me in awe every time, those miniatures were so realistic looking, along with the amazing music.

And always the standard question for everyone: Do you like cookies or pie? I would think pie, since you mention them alot, but chocolate chip cookies are so warm and choclaty and yummyfilicious!

Oh man...my roommate's mother just sent us chocoloate cookies. They are absurdly good, so we'll have to go for that for now.

I think that be all for now...But I be back soon...Muahahahheeee! ^_^ *devours cookies and runs*

Man...pretzels, cookies...I just can't hold on to my food.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 22:18:12 >
AQ  Post #: 17
4/2/2005 22:24:50   
legend_again

1) Bzzt?

Huzzah!

2) Can I have a Viking Sword please?

Sorry, can't help you there.

3) What other hobbies do you have, besides playing computer and sports?

Hehe...I wouldn't say sports are one of my hobbies, but I also love to read, debate and nibble on Bibbler.

4) What is your dream job?

Writing for The Weekly Standard.

5) Do you think are you able to fulfil it?

Possibly! I hope so.

6) Ah. Care to teach me Dadrican and the Dadric Swordplay? I'm going to Dadricland soon so I thought these skills would come in pretty handy. And, if you are willing, can you sell your sword for lessay... 5,000 Gold?

Hmmm...I'll get back to you on that, you do need to pay up front though. *takes the money and runs* </SteveMiller>

7) Bzzt?

Wheeeeee!

...legend_again steals Dadric's wallet since the pretzels are already missing.

Have fun, I'm a poor college student.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/2/2005 22:34:01 >
Post #: 18
4/3/2005 0:28:12   
Dark Speed
Behind Blue Eyes Helpful

Did you miss me?

Duh.

Dadrician? I'm going to major in that.

Sweeeeeeeeet. It's hard to start, but easy to master, if that makes any sense then I messed up.

Sounds like technician. And that's not a language.

Yeah, well a Danish is food, but you don't see Denmark whining about it.

You like Steve Miller Band too?

o/~ Big ole' jet airliner, don't carry me too far away! o/~ Does that answer your question?

We should make a list of really good rock bands some day when we are bored.

Aye.

Is Gill your cousin?

Nay.

Is being Gill's cousin fun?

Abstain.

Can I be your cousin after him?

Depends what the monitary offer is.

Am I the coolest person you know? Other than Pae of course.

Eleven.

So how bout that list... We could include great lyrics from each band too. I'm a big lyrics guy. A band without meaningful lyrics...just isn't a band.

Indeed, we'll have to do that sometime when I'm crazy bored on IRC.

What was the first question I asked you?

Probably some random thing related to The Who on IRC, and I'm too lazy at the moment to look through logs. ^_^

Gah! You caught my trick question you little Dadricianist. Gotta teach me that some night. (Dadrician)

Haha...I'll have to make a chat channel just for teaching the language.

And Yes, in case you were wondering/expecting, I DID forget that other question.

Do they MAKE you use that color/ 'Cus that's weak!

Psh...light blue is where it's at, you're obviously just jealous.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/4/2005 12:39:01 >
AQ  Post #: 19
4/3/2005 0:34:00   
VP
Helful

Ah, it's Dadric!

Lies!

What sport do you take part most usually in?

I play racquetball more than anything else really, but sometimes I'll play other random sports with my friends.

What is your favourite Carbon drink? (well, no not exactly carbon, carbonated rather)

Vanilla Coke, hands down.

Your fave word? (Huzzah...?)

Huzzah! it is.

Autograph time! Think I could have one :p

If you really want one, I'll scan it and email you XD

Yes, please! :p

< Message edited by visionpower -- 4/3/2005 4:30:27 >
AQ  Post #: 20
4/3/2005 4:34:22   
Ryanplex

Hi daric, i havent really participated in the mett anyone things, but hi (didnt i say that twice lol)

Do you know where i can find pics of other staff/mods/archkinghts/anyone else thats inportant?

Hmmm...not really, you usually have to get them from people individually, and if they want you to have them, they'll post them in the pictures thread here on the OOC ^_^

When did you lern about AQ? Also (this probly goes along with that question but...) when did you join AQ?

I learned about it and joined last March and was guardianized around a week after I started playing.

When did you become an archkight? (i probly remembed but forgot some where along the line lol)

I became an an ArchKnight a few weeks ago.

When did you get your dog? And how old is she?

This past Christmas was exactly two years from when we got her, needless to say, she was a Christmas present.

Where do you live?

I live in Iowa in the U.S.

Do you have any other characters besides the one in your link?

Yeah, I just use him because of the name. I also have a level 67 character, but I rarely have time to play anymore.

Have any other dogs?

Yep, I also have a beagle at my dad's.

Do you have a pic of him/her?

Nope, sorry :(

Do your parents or reletives live in a diffrent place then you do (in other words did you move drasticly)

Yeah, most of my family is out of state, and I live around an hour from my parents, as I live at college.

Oh ya and one more intresting question, how do your parents fell about you into AQ? Or dont they know yet.....

Heh...well, I'm almost 20, so they really didn't have anything to say about it, but even had they, they wouldn't have minded.

Thought you would say that :)

Well thats all (like you didnt know that lol) Also you seem like the only teenish mod/staff/important person on the bords, you also seem like the only really out there (in other words not very technical) mod/st......oh you get the idea :)

Nah, there are a lot of AKs and staffers that are around my age. You'd be surprised, some are even younger. =)

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 11:47:13 >
AQ  Post #: 21
4/3/2005 9:18:32   
general greivous

mine standart question

whats your favorite zard?

CaelZard Hehe...for those of you that don't get that one, I guess we'll just go with the good ole' FrogZard.

random

modnar

if a tree fell on your head and a stalagmite apearr from the ground where you wore, whats vephoma last name?

Webb

EDIT:also, is there a place where we can see the previous met the arch threads?

Not right now, but we're working on it.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 17:40:59 >
AQ  Post #: 22
4/3/2005 21:00:54   
Pastici

Only one question

Fake? Sort of, I like the intro a lot better than the actual song. I have to say, I was severely dissapointed with their second album. Their first was so original and different, and their second just seemed so poppy and average. I hope their next album is more like their first, which I absolutely loved.

Acctually, 2.

Like my sig?

I do when I notice it.

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 22:01:05 >
Post #: 23
4/3/2005 21:01:08   
Kellehendros
Eternal Wanderer

*Waves wildly.* Helloes!

Wheeeee!

I remember a topic a while ago, you said you were from the Midwest, right? I'm from Westconsin!

I'm from Iowa. I actually grew up in Dubuque, which is where Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin all meet on the Mississippi, so I'm no stranger to the land of cheese.

What is this strange religion you call Noahism, can I join?

Well, you would first need to become an Arch Noah, which is entirely up to Noah_B. As for what it is...well, that's secret to all who aren't Arch Noahs.

What's the square root of 35?

I'm a social sciences major. We can't do math.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I'm boring, I'd probably just fly or something. Or be able to make chocolate milk appear out of thin air.

Do you like Anime/Manga? If so, what?

Yeah, although most of what I've actually seen is the typical stuff that Americans see on Cartoon Network like Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star and Trigun, but I've loved them all and I'm starting to get into other anime.

Since you're the Incarnation of Sword, and very sharp, pointy, and shiney, I might add, may I use you to chop these veggies up for a second?

Hmmm...well, I guess just this once. *jumps into Kellehendros' hands and chops away*

Is it true the Vephy is pure ebil?

Hehe...nah. Vephy is one of my best friends around here, I'd never reveal secrets like his evilness. I mean...uhhh...

*Hands Dadric some cookies.* Thanks much!

*nibbles the cookies* Any time!

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 22:09:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
4/3/2005 21:44:24   
dragon_ice

Hi Dadric...or a can of crazy purple knock-out gas!!!!!!

Hey, whatever works for ya I guess.

Is Vephoma one of your most trusted cool pets?(muhahaha)

Hehe...sure he is! *tosses a leash on Vephy and walks him around a bit*

Dude

Yo

If you had 1 pie plus 10 thousand cans of crazy purple knock-out gas...what would happen and how much stuff you got in total?

I'd probably sleep a lot. So nothing different than now. Huzzah!

Arr,ye say Huzzah too much.

Lies!

I grant thee a cookie and a ice cream soda cream thingy-ma-bobby.....i'm taking back the cookie!!!!

Awww...well, whatever works. I just ate Wendy's so I'm pretty full for now.

Ok,i'll ask you some more questions later.....

Works for me.

Hey,you still want that hamburger? (takes hamburger...)Ok,see ya later. -^_ZIP

Psh...you can take your hamburger, I much prefer a Spicy Chicken Sandwich

< Message edited by Dadric -- 4/3/2005 22:15:01 >

I wuv Ice Cream.Support Twig ^__^
AQ  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> Meet the ArchKnights! AK of the week, Dadric = teh 0nlin3!!!1
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition