Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= Meet the ArchKnights: Versilaryan

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the ArchKnights: Versilaryan
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/2/2007 19:29:55   
The Jackal

You totally deserve this. *Grabs pump and begins pumping up Versilaryan's ego up*
Nooo!
*ego pops*

WARNING: Some questions are dumb, pointless and don't even seem like questions. So please do not worry about the sanity of me.
What is sanity to the insane mind? =P

Remember when I knew nothing about anything besides that I knew nothing, breathing, eating, drinking, and typing? Good times...
I met you in Eliac's thread a few months ago. I don't remember that time...

There are a lot of wolf usernames and a few fox ones. However, it seems like of the canis family, I'm all alone...I know you won't rub it in my face though. Right?...
Technically, the charrie I named myself after is a dragon.
But yeah, there are quite a few wolf usernames. *shrugs* Wolves are cool, so it works out. n_n

Who would win?
Wolf vs. Jackal
...And the announcer has left to take a bathroom break. Oh! They're off! It looks like a vicious fight!
Announcer! I need you here to announce stuff!

Wolf vs. Fox
Wolf. Wolves are bigger, stronger, and definately more used to running down prey.

Fox vs. Jackal
Probably the jackal. Foxes prey on smaller animals. Aren't jackals more like wolves with hunting?

I remember you said something about keeping a character's personality straight....what was it?
Characters have their own personalities. You always want to stick true to a character's personality. Always.

Rank the movies which you anticipate to be the best from best to worst.

Spiderman 3 4 (Still doesn't mean I'm not anticipating it, though. =D)
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End 1 (Stupid cliffhangers)
Shrek the Third 3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix 2

Chess or Checkers?
Chess. I find it a lot less repetetive and a bit more challenging.

Fav music?
Genre: Rock/punk
Artist: Hidden in Plain View, The Rasmus
Song: Garden Statement (Hidden in Plain View), The Autumn Effect (10 Years), Dead Promises (The Rasmus)
Orchestral piece: Marche Slav (Trikovski)
Band (Military Band) piece: Vesuvius (Tichelli)
Jazz: Coconut Champagne (DiBlasio)
I think I covered all of them.

Fav writers?
J.K. Rowling, Amelia Atwater Rhodes... Might've mentioned others earlier. I foget them now.

Fav animal? *drools stupidly* Kidding.
Wolf. n_n

Umm....I need some random penultimate question....
If I shove a strawberry into my mouse and covered it with tissues while whistling "Yankee Doodle" backwards, what will Big Bird say on Sesame Street?

Have you checked up on my story? It's progressed a tiny bit since it grabbed your attention. I you haven't....then just click on the jackal in my signature. If you don't, I will cry, forcing you to be overcome with guilt. When you click and leave, I will say, "I love blackmail."
Ah, but the question is, will you wag your tail if I do click it? =P

Have you been told of the *lowers voice* ulterior motive and scheme of world domination yet?
It's a conspiracy. Just like math. I'm pretty certain that math is a conspiracy, too.

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 20:36:31 >

Person.
Post #: 26
5/2/2007 19:41:24   
EragonZZZZ

Hm...you probably have no idea who I am (this counts as a question, lol)
I think I saw you a few times around here before.

Unless you frequent other sections of the GoCA *gasp*
I've got a gallery that's more or less dead from lack of bumps as well as a webcomic in the Hand-Drawn section that needs updating.

Karate? Kung-Fu? Or other martial art?
Tae-kwon do.

Video game choice: Fight 3 battles with 1/2 chance of winning each or 1 battle with 1/6 chance of winning. You are not healed between battles.
Depends on what it is. If it's SSBM, I'd go for the former and twist those odds around.
If it's any other game, I'd still go for the first one. Because instead of all-or-nothing, I can at least win one or two rounds in said game.

Wii or Whee? Or will we go wee or whee on the wee wii?
Oi oi.

Wheee!
Wii!

Obviously you like writing. Any other forms of art?
As I mentioned earlier, I draw stuff. Mostly cartoons because I don't like drawing realistically. Takes too much time.
I'm thinking about getting into computer art and animation. I made a foray into emoticons and the sig-making business, once, but I got bored of it.

Did it ever cross your mind you might become an AK?
I had three people ask me why I wasn't an AK yet. I try not to hope for the best. That way, it's a big surprise if it comes, and it's not a big disappointment if it isn't. So I went around randomly critiquing others' works. I wanted to make a name for myself; plus, I wanted to help people out with their stories. 'S how I got noticed.
And as it turned it, I got noticed. n_n

Would you ever use any of these titles (if you weren't necessarily a L&L AK):

AK-47 Nah. I'm not much of a guns person.
Unless we're doing a nerf war. I've only had my nerf pistol for a few months and I'm pretty decent at sniping people off with it. >_>

Arch(itecture)Knight I don't think I'll grow up to be an architect or even make a foray into architecture.

AnimalKingdom That might work...

VersilARCHyan Now that just sounds off. =P

Thanks for answering the questions of a fellow GoCAer. I will now fade back into the shadowy chaos that is all but the LL forum. oh noes!
It's funny. I've noticed that L&L got a significant activity boost because of this whole approved authors thing.
So I guess L&L will be joining the general insanity sometime soon. I just hope we can keep the general troublemakers away from here. n_n
O noes indeed.

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 20:44:45 >
AQ  Post #: 27
5/2/2007 20:17:40   
Murzon

Versilaryan, I made a story in Zorbak's hideout. I didn't realize it broke some of Kabroz's rule until now. I'd like to transfer it to this place, but all the people who read at and want to know MORE, MORE, MORE will be confused and say, "Hey, where the heck did Ebil Moglin Wars go?" I'm about to transfer it here, but do you know any way to delete the thread in Zorbak's Hideout and put a message in its place saying "For Ebil Moglin Wars, See Legends And Lore?"
For one, you'll need to get yourself approved if you're going to be posting it in the L&L proper.
So what I would do is ask a mod or AK to move it for you. When a mod or AK moves a thread, there is an option to leave a "tracker" on the original forum. This "tracker" will stay there as a thread and redirect everyone over to your thread's new location. So if you have the story moved to the Writing Academy, follow the few rules we have there, and get yourself approved, all problems solved.
I'm not sure if there are any AK's for the Hideout. The assorted Moglins all have power there; I know that much.

Don't forget to read the rules here and edit your story accordingly. n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 20:51:05 >

"In a way...this revived us....The Rebirth of the Truthseekers....." ~ Clyde
DF MQ  Post #: 28
5/2/2007 20:39:47   
OmniM.
Banned

I am backkk!
Oh no! D=

Time to torture you with my annoying questions!
Annoy me to your heart's content. As long as you don't post more than twenty questions at a time.

1. What is the recent HP book you had read?
I think that would be Half-Blood Prince. Not sure if I read any of the other ones again after I read that, though.

2. You like video game RPGs or paper-and-pen RPGS?
Video game. None of my friends have any interest in the pen-and-paper kind.

3. Do you like to rule the world or destroy it?
Neither. I would like to stay in back and be the guy actually making the decisions behind the scenes. Not all of them, though. I don't like too much responsibility.

4. Um.......*shifts eyes and takes your laptop* Hee hee! :P
*steals it back* Do that again and I won't be able to answer your questions!

5. You said your persona is a dragon, right? I LOVE dragons...*drools*
Was.

6. Do you like to collect stuff?
I've got a rock collection, a shell collection, and a stamp collection. Oh yeah, and a bunch of coins.

7. Do you have a hobby?
Writing, video games, drawing, and being lazy.

8. Do you believe in supernatural?
I used to. I'll say that much.
Now I'm too much of a realist to believe it. Some supernatural things I do wish existed, though.

9. Do you think aliens(outerspace) are real?
If they are, then they're probably not anything like we imagined them. Because it's a /very/ slim chance that we're even here in the first place. Earth has /just/ the right elements, is /just/ the right distance from the Sun, the Sun is /just/ the right size...
So, if anything, it's probably going to be like that bacteria they found fossils of on Mars.

10. Do you have duck tape so you can shut me up?
Nope. I've got crazy glue, though. >D

11. Is your favorite color is blue?
Nope, it's octomagoshimterristargan.

12. If you are a blue dragon...*drools*...I MIGHT be latched on to you, like hug you and never come off.
...'Tis a good reason I'm not, then... >_>

13. What is your future career?
No idea. I can't decide on what I like to do, want to do, et cetera.
I even wrote a poem about it. n_n

14. Do you like to live in cold areas or in hot areas?
I like it just right. Although cooler temperatures are better, I tend to love warmth in the winter and crave coldness in the summer.

15. If you have a time machine, what famous time period would you go to?
I'd go into the future, nab all the tech-y gizmos, and then head back home.

That is all of my questions. Ta ta! *steals your trumpet too* :P
*jaw drops*
...Straddy... Come back! *runs after it*

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 21:01:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 29
5/2/2007 21:07:42   
jerenda

I believe I have come up with another one.
Wohoo. Fun. >_>

I'll have to remember it for any other new AKs, so I can torture them as much as I torture you.
Actually, your questions are some of the more fun ones to answer.

Let me see... How's it go again???
Does it have something to do with root beer?

Right!

Tell me, if you could choose between a flamanafoodleginorpheous or a danerahghiliadion, which would you be? Why? What would you do as one or the other?
Hmm. This is a tough one. This may indeed lead to a conspiracy. A mind-bending novel of mysterious proportions. A neverending scoop of Hawaiian Punch.
As a flamanafoodleginorpheous, it would be my job to maintain the Sears Tower's status as a Q-tip. It will not be defiled, and by the name of peanut butter, no it won't. Because if flarble is combustible, the flamanafoodleginorpheous is the obvious answer.
Like they always say, ice cream has no backbone.

*smiles evilly* I'll be back later.
*insert most evil laugh you ever heard here*
*insert a slightly less evil-sounding laugh here*

*leaves*

*pops head back through the window* I forgot something!

Which do you prefer, the shackles or the iron bars?
Hmm. Toughie. I don't think they've ever used the iron bars on me.

*steals cookie*

*runs away laughing maniacally*
Great. At this rate, the whole cookie jar will go missing. =/

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 22:02:03 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 30
5/2/2007 21:23:01   
Sage Of Wisdom

Hey, check it out, it's Vers!
Check it out, it's Sage!

I'm gonna be lenient on you... I used most of my hard questions on Rational.
Aww. Where's the fun in that?

Lets get started shall we? Just remember... The way you answer these questions will make me determine whether or not you're a good person... No pressure! I'm kidding btw...
Crudcrudcrud. I'msonervous. D=

1.) Do the shackles fit well? I've heard they make them quite tight.
Rational took control of the padded ones. Those fit quite tight. But otherwise, they don't make them too small. Chaffed wrists are not good for typing.

2.) Why blue italics?
It was originally just blue, but another AK already had that.

3.) Have you been in love?
I've had a crush, once. I don't think that counts, though.

4.) What's your favorite song/band?
*sighs*
Favorite songs include "Garden Statement" by Hidden in Plain View, "Dead Promises" by The Rasmus, and "There's a Good Reason these Tables are Numbered, Honey, you Just Haven't Thought of It Yet" by Panic! At the Disco.
My favorite bands include The Rasmus and Hidden in Plain View.
I think I've answered that question differently every time it was asked. >_>

5.) How many sylables does "Antidisestablishmentarism" have? Note: NO CLAPPING!
Twelve. I don't need to clap for these things anymore. And, if you want, I can even tell you which syllables are stressed and which are unstressed. =D
Now your turn. What about "Pneumoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis"?

6.) What's your favorite quote?
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
-Scott Adams

7.) How do you feel about this quote, and who said it? Note: NO GOOGLE!
"It's better to sit there and appear stupid, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt."
...Darn. AskJeeves didn't turn up anything. *gives up

I'll be back... WITH MORE QUESTIONS! Just you wait...
*slams a stack chord on the piano*

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 22:21:33 >
AQ  Post #: 31
5/2/2007 21:49:56   
Threatenforce

Yay, it's that guy who everyone knows except for me because I prefer to be antisocial!
Actually, I wasn't really that well-known outside of L&L to begin with. I think I've seen you around here and there, though.

Why is it that werewolves die from silver? Why not gold? Is it because they are trying to build a empire made of silver after dislodging such bullets out of their chests?! But that would make them like the Aztecs! Or are they working together?!
Noo, it's that a werewolf in disguise went around claiming such things to throw the hunters off on the wrong trail. Silver bullets do hurt them a lot, though. They're bullets, after all.

Why do animals hibernate? Is it because they took too much Tylenol? In fact, wouldn't you die of drug abuse? Then how are they alive?!
It's another conspiracy. D=

Why do stealth agents call themselves "Red Eagle," or "Gray Fox," or Green Turtle?" Is it, when you get down to it, the mission gets pretty boring without roleplaying or something?
Red Squirrel: "Red Squirrel reporting for duty!"
White Eagle: "You look tasty." =D

How does Versilaryan involve a fox?! Is it oddly similr to the fact that mutant turtles are named after various famous people during the Renaissance/some time period that I haven't studied yet? Are you a Teenage Mutant Ninja Fox?! I'm watching you!
It's Renaissance. I believe they're all named after artists.
No, I made this name up.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Fox? Hmm, that gives me ideas... *thunderclap*

And that's all I have to ask! Now to do something that doesn't involve this topic, via short attention spans.
...What? Sorry, can you repeat that?

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 22:29:53 >
Post #: 32
5/2/2007 21:54:36   
Lady Eliac

I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspision you're enjoying this. :D
It's amusing. And entertaining. =D

Good. You deserve it.
Goodie!
*Ego would've gone up a level but someone earlier popped it*

If you had to guess, what do you think my chances are of becoming a ''Good'' writer?
Just keep writing and writing and reading and reading and writing and paying attention during English class, and I'll give that a 100%. I have the belief that anyone can get better and become a "good" writer through effort. n_n

I don't mean slim. I mean, acceptable in the terms of the general public.
There are many, many unpublished authors that write stuff acceptable in terms of the general public. The problem is, publishers tend to judge the book and "determine" whether or not the book will sell. And it's mostly guesswork that usually winds up with a rejection letter. Sad, but true.

Wow, I'm nearly out of questions.
I have the feeling you're going to be a frequent visitor for this thread...

Do you like cats?
They're okay. A bit more calm than my dog. And they don't run away when I try to pet them.
But I'm more of a dog person.

Is cheesecake a pie or a cake?
*shakes head* That thread should've been locked in my opinion...
Its' cake.

Byas... until I show up again...
Oh, you will, I'm pretty certain of that.

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/2/2007 22:53:01 >
AQ  Post #: 33
5/2/2007 23:43:58   
jerenda

Ya know, I like this. I would congratulate you, but I'm afraid your ego will go up, so semi-congrats. lol
Thankies. n_n

Ohh, sorry. *gives Vers a whole box of cookies* You're just so cuuute when you're sad...
*looks at cookies and then looks back with the puppy-eye look*

lol
ROFLMAO.

Okay, this one has something to do with root beer.
How about Starbursts? You can't forget those.

What do you dunk your cookies in, Root Beer or Hawiian Punch? You can't say milk.
Molasses.

Do you prefer Jukejuage or Hambergenta?
Hambergenta. By far.

One's a drink, one's a meat. Which is which?
From all appearances, "Hambergenta" is the meat. It's appears to be a combination of "hamburger" and "magenta". Hamburgers have meat. Magenta looks remotely like the color of meat, especialy when it's cooked really badly. And I mean /really/ badly.

What did I base the names on? (Yes there is an answer.)
For the first one, no idea. For the second, see above.

I ran out of junk to say, so here. *gives Vers a box of snarfdoodles*
Blech. I can't say I've really acquired a taste for them.

Wait, what are they?
Thursday afternoons.

Bye.
Bis dann!

You realize I just posted this because I felt bad for taking all your cookies, right? Good. lol
Wohoo. *puppy eyes again*

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 17:55:48 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 34
5/3/2007 8:50:28   
Art of Blade

*Gasp*
*le gaspe*

Verie... with AK powers.
The world is ending. DX
It's raining cats and dogs. I'm pretty sure that's a sign enough.
*screeches and yelps are heard outside*

If you are a fox, does this mean that your chances at high-class society in England is now null?
Well, Muse has already tried to lead three fox hunts for me. So yeah, I would assume so.

Unless you got a huge anti-dog fence, anyway.
Them hounds are annoying. They're nothing but hound dogs (crying all the time) after all. =D

What if I stabbed you with a radio?
Odbarc would get a nice signal from my innards.

Also, do you hate the Inheritence series as much as I do? You know, considering the complete lack of character and consistent style and proper prose and natural developments and factual accuracy and...
I haven't read it in a while. So I can't really say whether or not I can bash it open or not.

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 17:58:09 >
AQ  Post #: 35
5/3/2007 11:03:50   
Ricobabie

HIYA ! ^_^
Hello. n_n

wow I've been sick for 2 days and you have a thread now ^_^ YAY
I would say get well soon, but hopefully that's already true. n_n

Anyways....... CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thankies. n_n

How are u ?
I'm doing well. No school tomorrow. n_n

What time is it at your place ?
It is currently 5:02:46. 47. 48. 49...

What's your favourite hobby ?
I would have to say it comes down to a three-way tie between writing, drawing, and music. But lately, music's all I've had time for. I need to give both my webnovel and webcomic a serious update...

Do u collect anything ?
Shells, rocks, stamps, coins, and dust. No, wait, the stuff in my room collects that. =D

What's your favourite smilie ?
n_n

If the electricity went out again -_- (blackout) what would u do at home ?
Either finish my homework or mess around on the guitar again.

Firefox or Internet Explorer ?
Firefox all the way. I've had a sharp decrease in spyware ever since I switched.

I ran out of questions LOL. I shall be back later CYA
Uh oh. Methinks you're the... Fourth or fifth person who said they'd be back. >_>

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 18:01:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
5/3/2007 14:18:17   
whitewolf 12

Rawr. It's time to unleash teh questions on joo! You'll withstand because you got OOC experiance working for ya. :P
I'm pretty sure I'd withstand even otherwise. 'Sides, I've always got homework to do in case I get bored answering questions. >_>

Did you know we're related? your like, a fox, right? i'm a wolf. That bakes cookies. >_>
Really?
*holds out cookie tray with lumps of cookie dough on it*

Which is better? ">_>" or ">.>"?
Dunno. Though I'd go for the former. The little . nose looks best with smilies like >.< or ^.^.

Have you ever read the "His Dark Materials" trilogy?
Nope, I haven't even heard of them.

If you haven't, read them. Nao.
No! I will resist...

If you have, what are your views on them?
Haven't seen, haven't read. Currently have about five library books plus A Tale of Two Cities for school.

I thought them to be very....interesting compared to other books I was reading at the time.
At the time?
I'll just assume that's a good thing. n_n

I liked all the puns you put in RP's ask the MtaK thread. XD
Know you don't. Although they were hard to book. The TV going on downstairs was like a broken read on a clarinet and was a very annoying distraction.
Now I'm starting to wonder if we are even on the same page.

If I jumped out of a bush and yelled at the top of my lungs "RAWR!", and you weren't expecting it, what would you do?
Actually, I would think you're a friend of mine, first.

Any kids? Girl, boy? Grandchildren maybe?
Nope, I'm too young for that.

Did you know this was my seventh question i've asked you?
Did you know that this is my seventh answer to your seventh question?

I see you like to use the smiely "n_n". Why?
I've been using "^_^" for a long while. I just recently swapped.
I use smilies to show a little bit more emotion behind the text. And I'd prefer to sound friendly than businesslike. n_n

I luff your avvy. It makes me jealous. ;.;
I found it (the picture) on Wikipedia. Just took some minor editing to stick it on here.

I got cookies. I'll give you a bakers dozen like I did RP, so you don't feel left out. Make sure no one steals them from the cookie jar. Like Shoudu did.
Ahh, but this time, I'll have a cookie /box/! No more cookie jar theft!

Have you read the OOC newsletters? I think they're a nice addition.
I think I've read one of them.

Are you sad about DM#1 and GirliePanda leaving, maybe forever? I am. ;.;
DragonMaster#1? Truth be told, I've seen him flaming and borderline flaming quite a bit.
But as for GirliePanda... Hopefully she'll be back soon. 'Cause otherwise, she'll have a lot of disappointed readers. I haven't taken the time to read her story, though.

Question number 10. For or against good grammar?
i = t3h h4t3 g00d gr4mmr lol it suxx0rz

For or against good spelling?
Agianst!

For or against abbreviations like "l8er"?
It irks me, but it's nothing big.

I'm for spellings and grammar, against abbreviations and l33t speak. It's the language of the devil!
Save the vowels. *fist in air in the 'huzzah' motion*

If I had puns, i'd use them on you to se how you liked it. Would you hate me for that?
They'd make me groan first.
Then they'd give me even more of a way to annoy a few friends of mine. >D

I herd you liek mudkipz?
torchik all teh way

Where did that saying above come from?
Something about ice cream?

Question number 15. Do you wnt a cheesy hat? Girliepanda gave one to Ichar. Do you want one?
I'm not much of a Packers fan. >_>

Ichar's an emo Charmander. What pokemon are you?
That little dog pokemon was cute. One of the really old ones.
Growlith, yeah, that. Did I get it right?

I'm Arceus, god of all teh pokemans. >=D
I had Celebi on one of my games once. It got deleted, though; I forget how.

I'm almost done. Almost.
Aww. So soon? =P

Is Sporkgoddess REALLY proof of heaven as your living?
Nope. =P

Is Absoliete REALLY proof of Hell as your living?
Yep.
...Erm, I mean nope. >_>

question number 19. I'm going staright to the limit. Your asleep. You are being hunted down by striped Kiwi ninjas. you ehar a noise downstairs. Do you:
a. Rush downstairs
b. grab a weapon and rush downstairs
c. Go back to sleep. Sleep is important for your hp and mp you know.
d. Climb out the back window.

If you choose anything but C, your dead. Little did you know your were on a blimp and the holocaust was going to happen again if you went downstairs and pressed the bomb trap the ninjas set in front of your door. If you climbed out the window, you would have fallen and splated. The holohcaust is that horrid blimp accident, wasn't it? =O
*BOOM*

I'm not good with history. I'm getting better though.
My history grade's going up. It's a B now. =/

Are you the leader of your fox pack? I'm the leader of my wolf pack. If your not leader, show some spine man! You are a guy, right? =O
Foxes don't have packs.
Although I do have a pack of Coke downstairs. *bum bum ksh*

Sorry if the abov questions was offense. >_>
No apology needed.

Ok, as you have a question limit, i'm done. Here's your bakers dozen of choco cookies. And a cookie jar with a lid that needs a secret acsess code to open it that only you know. ^.^
You have glasses huh. WEARERS OF THE GLASS, UNITE! Yes, i'm a wolf that bakes cookies, is a pack leader, and wears glasses. I also like to play chess and have won several trophies. That's not bad. Right? And these "questions" arn't breaching the 20 question limit, right? I'm not asking for an answer. Just your opinion. So there. I think. >_>
-teh wollfy muzzle push thigny that the wolfs do-

Yay! Congrats on your own personal accomplishments. n_n
D= You break the limit! *lockdown*
*takes cookies and everything goes back to normal*
So long, and thanks for all the fi-- Erm, cookies! n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 18:29:19 >
Post #: 37
5/3/2007 14:43:04   
Mr. Prevality

I knew you'd get it :P
Thankies. n_n
*does not know what 'it' is, but meh*

Do you know who I am?
The one who didn't have enough time for being taught and will hopefully have time sometime later?
...Although I might drop the student limit down to one, especially with all the stuff I'm getting myself into in RL.

Have you read any of my stories?
Nope. >_>

Do you read allot?
Contrary to what I write about in my guide, I do not read much nowadays. I used to read /a lot/. That's where a good majority of my "beginning" skill came from. I have at least that much to show.

Do you have any talent in editing or signature making?
I tried my hand at it once. Didn't like it. Rendering takes too long and I can't bother to keep up with the latest techniques or create my own.
I do draw, though.

Can I have a cookie?
Because you asked nicely... *hands over a cookie*

Bye
XxxX
G'bye. n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 18:24:40 >
DF  Post #: 38
5/3/2007 14:57:25   
Dragomech

Congrats on the AKship Versilaryan.
Thankies. n_n

Now on with the questions.

1)How did u figure out about AQ?
I was extremely bored one day and typed in "RPG" on the Flashplayer search bar. It picked up a couple games and then led to a topic about AQ in the community forums. I followed the link, and voila.

2)How do u like the new buttons?
New buttons? I wasn't aware of anything like that...
*checks shirts and pants*

3)Favorite Food.
Pizza.

4)What are the ups and downs of being an AK
The ups would include the modding power and more attention. The cons would include a bit less free time, the consistent flow of PM's, the automatic disrespect from the occasional authority-hater, and things like that.
Oh yeah. And the shackles. D=

5)Do u love Foxes?
Nope. =P

dats all for now
Bye. n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 18:28:48 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 39
5/3/2007 19:03:37   
Darkflame of Ebil
Eternal Flame

I shall bother ask you questions now! Yeah....
Huzzah.

Your part of the storm of the AKs. Are you proud of that, or would you have rathered to join before/after the massive AK rush?
Nah, I think I'll consider myself lucky to be in in the first place and keep with my current join date.
But I was the third person in this massive new AK rush. Third time's the charm. =D

Um...name a place outside your city that you have visisted :D (even better if its out of the country)
I can name several. Toronto, Incheon, Seoul...

Blue and purple are common edit colors eh? =P
Yep. One reason I have to use italics.

You like Pizza to! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :P
Huzzah!
'Cause we are pizza-lovers; we're okay
We dream all night and we eat all day! =D

Do you know how long your longest story mine? Word count, otherwise character count if you do not know your longest story.
Currently 6,158. I'm in the process of revamping it, though.

Whats is weirder in capitals: FOR or SAW? (If you check the UCaG in your travels, you might see why :P)
SAW. Because it was the second thing I SAW. And because people look weird with a SAW.

You should try and get a minion in the future. I gots lots of them...most of them are just assassins though :D
I prefer the more subtle art of rhetoric. I find it much better and much more Machiavellian to manipulate the masses for my own goals than to hire people out for my own goals.
I'm being rhetorical, of course. =D

edited in question: Did I see correctly? You take Taekwondo? ...yay! Somebody else does to!
Yay!

Um... Zelda beats Mario. Right? (it better be right... *shifts eyes and holds hand on sword of darkfire™*
Yep. I find the Zelda series much more entertaining than Mario. It's just that Mario is the game that really boosted Nintendo as a company.
If not for Mario, then Nintendo might not be there.
Zelda still rules over, though.

Well, byes.
Bye bye! *waves*

=D

~Darky

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 23:04:58 >
Post #: 40
5/3/2007 19:07:47   
Shodu

*Steals another cookie*
*sighs and gives Shodu the whole jar*
Mebbe if I just give in, you'll stop bothering me.

<.<
>.>
You saw nothing
Too late! D=

The sky is falling, what do you do?
Grab a snack.

Say a mysterious cookie thief shows up at your house, what do you do?
Give him all of my cookies in hopes that he will go away.

*Puts on a cloak and shows up at your house*
I already gave you all my cookies! D=

What do you like about the forums?
I 'unno. The community, I guess.
But then again, that's a vital part of any forum. =D

What's your favorite kind of soda?
Dr. Pepper.

*Steals it*
*shrugs* There's plenty more of that where it came from.

I'll be back!

*Steals another cookie*
ERROR 404: COOKIE NOT FOUND

Bwahahahahahahaha!
ERROR: EVIL_LAUGH NOT REGISTERED

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/3/2007 23:12:35 >
AQ DF  Post #: 41
5/3/2007 20:10:14   
Ricobabie

He he I'm back :P
Yay!

Ooo u collect stamps, shells and coins too ^_^ i do too. I really like those quarter sets in Canada LOL
I gave up on the U.S. quarter collection a long while ago.

So u have a pet peeve ?
Yep. Tangled controller wires in video games. Whether they're tangled or just twisted around, it bothers me for some reason.

What's your favourite food ?
Pizza.

Have u heard of Bubble tea ? in Canada ppl are really obsessed with it O_O
Nope, never heard of it.

What's your favourite book ?
I can never decide on a single book. Nor can I narrow it down to a top three.

Who's your favourtie author ?
J. K. Rowling, Amelia Atwater Rhodes, and a few others I'm too lazy to remember now.

Are u excited for Spider man 3 ?? I'm soo excited. ^_^
Just saw it. n_n It's a pretty good movie.

What's the most recent movie you've seen so far ?
Spider-man 3. Before that, it was School of Rock and before that The Pursuit of Happyness.

Where is your favourite place to hang out on these forums ?
L&L. Although I do give the RP forums and Paxia a visit once in a while.

I fink that's all LOL
I'd think so to ROFL.

Bye Bye ^_^
Bye! n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 22:57:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
5/3/2007 22:14:20   
whitewolf 12

I'm back again. It seems Shodu has been at your cookies again. Here's a new supply. ^.^
Yay! n_n

1. So, are you rich like Bill Gates? That'd be awsome, cause then you'd buy all the cookies you want and more. =O
I'm middle-class. Not upper-middle, just somewhere comfortably in the middle. The upper part of the middle-middle, but it's not like I live in a huge house or anything.

But then you woulsn't want my cookies. Forget being rich. >_>
Oh no, I'd enjoy freebies whenever I can get some...

2. Favorite video game character of all time?
Link. No questions asked.

3. Who's the video game character you feel you can relate to?
I 'unno. I earnestly have no idea.

I can relate to Sora from KH2. I'm near his age, so yeah. <_<
But you don't have a Keyblade, do you? =P

That, and i'm envious of the whole blond hair blue eyes. Curse my regular brown eyes/brown hair! I'm so main-stream. ;.;
Black-brown, here. Though my eyes are so dark they look black anyways.

4. What would you say/think if you were magicly turned into a trout at random?
Something's fishy...

5. Pokemon, childish or not?
Pretty fun series, though it lost its appeal a while ago. The plotlines and all that are different, but the idea behind the game is still the same thing over and over again.

6. Why do people argue about things with no facts? It makes me sad. :(
People argue for the sake of arguing. That or they're just feeling particularly irritable at the moment.

7. Why do people jump on things like the bush-bashing bandwagon? I don't like bush, but they'll be another bashing wagon for he next president. I don't see the point.
It's a fact of American life. If someone's in authority, someone's guaranteed to hate him.
In a historical context, this authority-bashing stems from the slowly growing disconfidence in our leaders. Especially after the Watergate scandal.
But I haven't taken a formal U.S. History course yet, so I'm not exactly sure.

8. What fasinates you about dragons? (did I spell that right?)
Fascinates. With a 'c' after the 's'. =P
I guess the sense of mystery, power, and superiority. I mean, dragon = powerful. Powerful = superior. Plus, they're fantasy beings. They have that air of mystery to them. They can be however you visualize them.

9. + = ?
Deer ticks?

If you couldn't answer the abve question, you get a big fat F.
I answered it. =D

If you cried/felt sorry for yourself about the big fat F, you get a cookie.
*takes cookie anyways* Freebie!

So. 10. Shall we do those crazy out of nowhere questions?
Whatever you want, your Highness. =P

No, we'll do meanigful questions. Prepare to type like no fox has ever done!
Nah, I'm pretty sure several foxes have typed more than I have.
They're called 'furry writers'. =P

11. Do you think the Internet does more harm then good?
The Internet does more good than harm. The problem is, people see the good more than the bad. The Internet brought so many good things that people take for granted now just because they've become so commonplace. And because they've become so commonplace, if the Interent were to disappear overnight, there would be mass chaos. EVERYWHERE.

12. Should kids read alot more often?
Yes, yes, and yes. Make sure kids get a good, healthy dose of social activity, too.
I myself spent too much time reading in grade school.

13. Curfew, should every child/kid/teenager have one
I don't believe in curfews. Children, maybe, but it's mostly the parent's job to keep kids in-line and teach them to be good.?

14. Should the goverment be responsible for a state hit by a natrual disaster every time one occurs?
All depends on the disaster. If it harms state property or public property, it should definately help. With private property...
I won't go any further because I really don't know how all these things work.

15. Which is better for a growing up child: Staying in school, or staying with their mothers?
School. School helps harbor a sense of independence and readies the child for the outside world.
Plus it's a great way to stimulate social activity.

Wow, who knew i had such thoughtful questions? I didn't. =O
I've seen worse. =P

16. Are video games making children violoent, or is something else the cause?
Why hasn't Jack Thompson been institutionalized yet?
Video games are a /scapegoat/. They are not a direct cause of violent behavior. As stated to expertly by John Stossel's "Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity":
MYTH: Video games cause violence.
TRUTH: Experts get TV time by claiming so.

Homeschool Vs. Public School.
All depends on your viewpoint, I guess. If someone is really having problems with other kids or with teachers, homeschooling is the way to go. Otherwise, public schooling always works.

17. Are homeschoolers really anti-social like everyone says? I'm a homeschooler. Do you think i'm anti-social?
No. I know someone who used to be homeschooled and has virtually no social life in school. But I also know several people who are currently being homeschooled that literally have a list of people to phone whenever they are bored. (Thank God for free local calls... >_>)

18. Do you think homeschoolers learn as much as public school teaches them, if not more or less?
I don't really know how homeschooling works, so I won't give any more of an answer to this one.

19. Ok, a question to relieve the strees on your brain: Do you like pie?
Aww. I like thoughtful questions. Better than the same mindless drivel over and over again.
But yes, I like pie. =D

That was a nice questions, Here's a hard one:
Good God, what did I get myself into?

20. Kuja > Kefka > Any other Ff villian. Agreed?
I have only played a little bit of FFX, so I have no idea.

I'm done. For now. I've never asked this many questions/this many thoughtful questions since Alac's Mtak thread. Is that a bad thing?
Nope. I like thoughtful questions. n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:15:02 >
Post #: 43
5/3/2007 22:24:54   
3leftfeet
Banned - Requested

Don't tell me this AK isn't edible either? v_v
Nope. Oh yeah, and don't try to lead fox hunts after me, either. Muse tried that several times already and it resulted in me quoting Frankenstein to the best of my ability.

1. Any deep, thoughtful story behind the fox avatar?
Ahh, it has been many a day since I have told this tale last. 'Twas brillig where upon I happened to chance upon a member of the Vulpus genus...
(The rest has been edited out for both your safety and for mine.)

2. Would I make a good AK? *evilchuckle* Feel free to be mean.
I don't like answering questions with stabs in the dark. I mean, I might hit it, but what are the odds?

3. Death by flogging or death by melon?
Flogging. I don't like melons. >_>

4. Can I have your eyebrows? O_O
No. I don't have any salad-radar pants, either.

5. My questions are awful, aren't they? =p
I've seen worse.

Latorz, and congrats on the AK jedi powers.
May the Lock be with you.

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:18:46 >
DF  Post #: 44
5/4/2007 22:50:42   
jerenda

Okay, that's it. You and me need to open up a cookie store with a sign on the door that says 'Shodu and other cookie thieves not allowed'. I suppose that's not a question.
I suppose it isn't?

Um...question question question... I'll stick with a more normal one today.
Randomness does get tiring after too long.

Have you ever read my story? Will you please? It's in my sig.
Yanno, I said I would read it, and I'll try to at least get at the first chapter. It's just that I've been a bit busy as of late.

What's your favorite healthy food?
Pizza isn't healthy?
Drat. I guess I'll go with chicken Caesar salad.

Junk food?
Pizza.

Brand of chips?
Dorritos. And none of that ranch or spicy whatever kind, either. Good old nacho cheese all the way.
Bonus points if it's spicy, though. =D

Kay, bye.
Bye. n_n

Edit: Whitewolf, be proud of your brown eyes/hair combo! What, you forgot already? We're going to take over the world as soon as we have enough members. Blue eyed/blondies beware my brown/brown wrath! Mwahahahahah!
*would say something referencing Hitler's downfall but won't say it mostly because I can't think of anything*

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:21:30 >

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 45
5/6/2007 15:22:33   
Sir MaxiMo

Hiyas Versilarian!
Drat. And I was hoping you'd spell my name right, too...

Can i call you Versy later?
Sure. Lots of people call me that.

Oki-doki. Then, let's answer what's your favourite thingy of these ones:
Hmm. 1, 1, or 1? Touch choice...

IE, FireFox, or what?
FireFox all the way. Reference those Mac/PC commercials. Except replace the Mac with FF and replace the PC with IE.

Punk, Rock, Heavy Metal, or what do you prefer?
Either punk or rock. Some emo.
Other genres, too, if they have neat guitar solos or really good vocals.

Have you seen my gallery? Would you some year? (Gallery on sig)
Might as well give it a look. Now, have you seen mine?

In what kind of house do you live? (REAL LIFE)
Two-story, nice and large. It's a bit on the larger end, but it's not huge. Just bigger than the standard suburban home.

Favourite Breakfast?
Pancakes. n_n

Best..Game..EVER!!! of Playstation 1/2/3 ?
Kingdom Hearts II. No questions asked.

Wii, PS3, PSP, Xbox 360, or what?
Wii all the way.
And if you ever question my view on that, allow me to reference ol' Buzzy over there... =P

Best day of the week?
Saturday. Or Friday afternoons, but that's technically only half a day.

WORST, WORST NIGHTMARE you have? (not included "more of your questions, lol")
Something involving pickles and grape juice...

Fav. colour?
Blue.

what did you wanna be when you were a child?
No idea. I wanted to be a marine biologist for quite some time, I remember that.

That's it. Bye!
Bye!

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:29:58 >

AQ DF  Post #: 46
5/6/2007 15:25:37   
lguan

I'm baaaack! >:D
Oh no!

Lightly this time ... mostly 'this or that' questions ...
Aww. I like ones that make me ramble...

Favorite word? If it's one of those words that no one knows, please provide a definition ...
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.
The fear of long words. XD

Pigs or cows?
Pigs. They're smarter.
Though beef tastes better by far...

Calvin and Hobbes or Garfield?
Calvin and Hobbes.

Scooby Doo or ... Odie (from Garfield)?
Odie. I don't really see Scooby getting kicked off of tables on a weekly basis...

Favorite movie?
Hmm. Possibly Pirates I/II. Howl's Moving Castle deserves a spot on there, too. So does Scary Movie 3. And The Longest Yard...

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Book-wise, Harry Potter.
Movie-wise, they tie.

Enough from me u_u Bye!
Bye! n_n

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:32:43 >
AQ  Post #: 47
5/6/2007 23:32:49   
Debml

hi and congratulations!
Thankies! n_n

Family guy,the simpsons or futurama?
Family Guy all the way.

DF or AQ
DF. It's so much better than AQ, words fail to describe it.

PS3 or WII?
Wii. All the way. Totally. I quote my response to the above.

FFX or FFX-2
I haven't played much of X-2, but I hear that it wasn't that great of a game.

Girlfriend/Boyfriend......Wife/Husband?
I don't have a girlfriend, if that's what you're asking.

now.....lets change to a completely different questions universe........if you agree in the questions you shall go to the ".3"...if not to the ".2"

1-Give me your soul!

1.2-Whoops.....too late....
Yeah, a bit too late for you. Muse took my soul quite a while ago. I think he tried to sell it to The_Arbiter0.

1.3-NO refunds......

2-Umm.....can you like.....fix my TV and stuff.....?
Though I will be charging .3 million. =D

2.2-I would actually suggest that you don't sleep...........something bad might happen.......
Sorry, already happening. *stares at homework*

2.3-Ok....is Friday ok?
Negative. That's when I do my quality loafing and laziness. Quality, mind you.

3-Can you clean my pool.....?
Nope. .2

3.2-You are now OFICIALLY my number #1 enemy....well except for my computer....
.3 Good to hear that.

3.3-woot! thanks!.....i never thought someone would agree!
Wohoo. GO me.

4-Buy me season 4 of The O.C!
No. And any more unreasonable demands will result in a very unsatisfactory answer.

4.2-Thats it............you'r going down buddy!
Have fun with that.
*readies traps*

4.3-OMG!....*starts jumping crazily in bed*
*takes a picture to use as blackmail later* >_>

5-Make me......a tree.....
Sure. *makes a model tree out of clay*

5.2- .......and if I saypleaasee......?
I already gave it to you!

5.3-*tree language*--------dsbr ,rrrr""""" s fph od ´rromh pm ,rr!!
*takes a picture of debml trying to talk to a clay tree to use as blackmail later* =D

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/6/2007 23:41:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 48
5/7/2007 6:28:38   
Of Omega Therion

O_O
O.o

Remember me? Probably not. I'm that OOCer who mass-murdered the OOC. Then everyone was replaced with flash-clones to keep the place busy!
I remember seeing you around, yes.
...Good thing I was missed. >_>

Now, for zeh queztionz....
*glances down at translation book*
I will not buy this record; it is scratched. =D

Favorite kind of Praetor Koronis?
The fluffy kind.

Worst color?
You know, this requires some serious thinking...

BEST color?
Prismatic.

If you could have any foreign accent, what would it be? I personally want a Russian accent...
No idea.

Can you speak any other languages? I'm American, so I know English, but I also know German, since I'm half German, and I know Latin and some Russian.
I'm American, too, so I speak English.
No hablo Español. Je ne parle pas le français. Hmm... ("I don't speak Spanish" and "I don't speak French", respectively)
I'm taking German in school. Does that count?

Do you play Final Fantasy? Any of them?
I've played X and X-2, but that's about it.

If so, who's your favorite character?
No idea.

If you could be any character from any video game, story, movie, etc., who would you be?
That dragon-guy in Wind Waker. He looks cool. n_n

Enough queztionz!
Enough answers!

I'll be back.
*insert ominous music here*

See you later.
Bye!

End of my story.
Any sequels out yet?

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/8/2007 18:31:58 >
AQ  Post #: 49
5/7/2007 19:30:56   
Darkflame of Ebil
Eternal Flame

I'm not going to miss bothering you more!
Oh no!

Do you know what happens if you remove the shackles? They give you soul shackles. Don't go for it man!
My soul is lost in a sea of pain and angst.
*insert some stereotypical emo quip here*

Awwwie, you had a short MTaK run ;_; 3 pages. But Lots of questions :D
Yep, pretty short indeed. I wasn't that well-known outside L&L. I doubt I was that well-known inside L&L before I got promoted.. >_>

In Soviet Russia, Reply types YOU!! So do you know the russian reversal?
In Soviet Russia, laziness is ME! /lame attempt

:D Monty Phython FTW! Holy Grail is the best!
*stares down at translating book*
Drop your panties, Sir William; I cannot wait 'till lunchtime.
^Best Monty Python line. Ever.

Whats your rank in Taekwondo, and who do you belong to(if you know)? (I'm black belt going for second degree, part of the World Taekwondo Federation)
High red belt for the first, no idea for the second.

Name 4 awesome video games that you have played.
LoZ: Ocarina of Time
LoZ: Majora's Mask
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Kingdom Hearts.
(I spy a pattern somewhere...)

Whats with all the n_n's? O_O
x_x

Did you know that two million yen is 20,000 american?
Something among the lines of that, yes. The Korean Won has decreased in value so much, the 1W coin has become something of a collector's item now.
And I've got fourteen of them. n_n

What would you rather be - a ninja spy or ninja assassin?
Ninja assassin. I can impersonate my RP character and give myself special roles and missions because I'm weird like that. =D

...thats it.
*looks down at the rest of the post* Right.

Bye byes! I'll miss you!
Miss me? What's that supposed to mean?
*gets house fortified and booby-trapped*

But before that, I must do this! *snuggletackle*
*is snuggletackled*
Is it just because my avvy's fluffy, or is there some secret Rimblade conspiracy behind this one, too?

Now I'm done!
*wipes forehead* Whew.
It must be at least eighty degrees in here...

~Darky

< Message edited by Versilaryan -- 5/8/2007 18:40:09 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =AK= Meet the ArchKnights: Versilaryan
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition