Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Photoshop Q&A Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Photoshop Q&A Thread
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/4/2008 9:28:41   
.Passion//

Yeah you probably could :O If you saved each frame as a separate picture, then grouped that into a folder.
Post #: 201
3/5/2008 12:17:17   
Peregrine Falcon

i too think passion's idea will work...anyways, i have a question...if i was designing a website layout, how wide should i make it since different moniters have different dimensions...
also, is it possible to make lhyperinks and other things in PS and IR? or do i need something like dream weaver?
AQ DF  Post #: 202
3/6/2008 3:37:41   
Nicky

Usually I make it 1024x768, but you can choose anything, really. Just depends on how much you want to design.

And yes, I believe that you can- I have before- I'm just not sure of the name for the menu/box/palette thing that helps you do it. I'll check it out next time I'm on a computer with Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
AQ DF  Post #: 203
3/7/2008 15:40:05   
Peregrine Falcon

kk ty...but i found an error in ur thing abt the size ...it has to be 1000 px wide for a 1024 moniter....i checked it using IR...

ok and i will try to look for the thing with hyperlinking options...

also, i have another question...is it possible to take a picture including all its layer from PS and paste in in Flash. When you paste it in flash, all the layers from PS has to be there...
AQ DF  Post #: 204
3/7/2008 17:30:57   
Nicky

You can merge all of the layers and copy the image to paste into flash, I think.

Merging all the layers is Control + Shift + E. Then press Control + A to select all of the canvas, and copy and paste it into flash.
AQ DF  Post #: 205
3/7/2008 17:52:55   
Peregrine Falcon

no no no... u didnt get what i meant...
i meant that can u have the layers as it was in PS, in Flash? Like, if there was some bg on a layer in PS, can u just have the BG as a layer in Flash...
...that is without copying and pasting each layer separately...
AQ DF  Post #: 206
3/8/2008 3:48:52   
Nicky

Ahhh, right xD.

I think if you save a .psd you can import it into flash with all of the layers. I've done it before.

File -> Import -> Import to (Stage/Library)

That should be where to go. I suggest Stage if you want to work them as layers. A menu pops up and you can customize what happens to the layers after they're imported.

Thats what you mean, yes? :p
AQ DF  Post #: 207
3/15/2008 14:17:51   
astro999

How do you download brushes for a mac?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 208
3/15/2008 20:06:13   
Nicky

For a Mac it's basically the same thing as for a PC, just with a different file directory.

This post should cover what you need to know :).
AQ DF  Post #: 209
3/16/2008 17:09:06   
Peregrine Falcon

oh thanks nicky...i forgot to look at this thread for as long time.... ...thats what i meant :)...
AQ DF  Post #: 210
3/16/2008 17:22:53   
astro999

I have a brush in the brushes thingy folder (Mac user), and am now looking for it. (Yes, I have quit and reentered PS) I can't find it! I have photoshop CS, and am looking in the top toolbar, Under the thingy marked brushes, which, when you click, a LOOOONG scrolldown menu comes down with brushes of every kind, leaves, grass, oval, and whatnot. What am I doing wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 211
3/17/2008 0:06:42   
relykswalton

astro99:
nothing? if you can't find the brushes you're looking for, then try this:
1: get the brush file, save it to your desktop.
2:Click the triangle in the corner of the brushes dialog.
3. find "load brushes" in that menu. Click it.
4. Navigate to your brush file, and load it.

Then it should be in your brushes dialog.

Nicky, you should know, you have a mac :d

< Message edited by relykswalton -- 3/17/2008 0:07:09 >
AQ  Post #: 212
3/17/2008 19:22:46   
astro999

TAhnks, dude.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 213
4/19/2008 20:56:44   
Lucario0708

i dont want to download anything and i need help with making sigs(avvys banners etc.)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 214
4/20/2008 5:49:54   
Nicky

If you don't want to download anything, I can't say that there is much that you can use that is online. There are probably some online clients, but none as good as the downloadable ones.

What program(s) do you have on your computer, that you think could be used for signature making?
AQ DF  Post #: 215
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Academy >> RE: Photoshop Q&A Thread
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition