Hitokiri (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests



Message


Crimzon5 -> Hitokiri (12/14/2009 4:40:50)

[image]http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/paebgcgdy/BattleOn/Guardian.png[/image]
Hitokiri
Guest

Location: Whispering Raiment: Ability 6

Upkeep:
  • round((38.1 + 2.3375*HisLevel + 0.01125*HisLevel^2) * 0.75 * 0.175)*0.75 SP if wearing the Whispering Raiment.
  • round((38.1 + 2.3375*HisLevel + 0.01125*HisLevel^2) * 0.75 * 0.175)*1.25 SP otherwise.

    ATTACK RATE
    Rate at -66 CHA: 67%
    Rate at 0 CHA: 100%

    Base: 0.3 * (4 + 0.5*HisLevel + 0.005*HisLevel^2) , rounded normally
    Rand: 0.3 * (13 + 1.25*HisLevel + 0.005*HisLevel^2), rounded normally
    Stat: [1.875 * (0.6 * (100 + HisLevel*4.4))] %, not rounded
    BTH: (HisLevel/4), rounded down.

    NOTES:
  • Hitokiri's PowerLevel is equal to either ScaledPowerLevel (if you are in the Assassin Class armour) or the class's UnscaledPowerLevel (if you're not in the Assassin Class armour).

    If you are in an Assassin Class armour, then you can select which attack he does: Attack, Backstab, Shuriken, Poison, or Sacrifice if your class level is high enough. If you choose Sacrifice, then it only has a 20% chance of working. The other 80% of the time randomly selects from the other attacks.

    If you aren't in an Assassin Class armour, then you roll 1d[HisLevel]. If it is 10, then he does Sacrifice. If it is 9, then he does Poison. If it is 6 or lower, then he does Attack.

    ATTACK
    Hits: 1
    Type: Melee
    Element: Darkness
    Damage: 100% of the above Base, Random, and Stat damage
    BTH: +0 plus Stats each

    BACKSTAB
    Hits: 1
    Type: Melee
    Element: Darkness
    Damage: (85/95) of the above Base, Random, and Stat damage
    BTH: +10 plus Stats each

    SHURIKEN
    Hits: 1
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Darkness
    Damage: (85/75) of the above Base, Random, and Stat damage
    BTH: -10 plus Stats each

    POISON
    Hits: 1
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Darkness
    Damage: 25% of the above Base, Random, and Stat damage
    BTH: +0

    If the attack connects and deals non-zero damage, then it attempts to Poison the monster for 10 rounds. The Level of the poison is equal to HisLevel. The monster gets +20 to its save.

      Level: HisLevel vs MonsterLevel
      Major: ScaledHisLevel vs MonsterEND
      Minor: MinorScaledHisLevel vs MonsterLUK


    SACRIFICE
    This costs two HP potions; if you don't have them, then he performs one of his other attacks randomly.

    Hits: 1
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Darkness
    Damage: 300% of the above Base, Random, and Stat damage
    BTH: +0
    The Hitokiri is then dismissed or unsummoned.

    [image]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Eikgaezyl/AQ%20pedia/Pets/hitokiri.png[/image]

    Numbers from In Media Res. Picture from Koree. Correction thanks to Aelthai.




  • Crimzon5 -> RE: Hitokiri (12/15/2009 0:54:24)

    Appendix for Damage and SP Costs

    Skill or Class Level   Damage    SP Cost1       SP Cost2
    0                     19 - 57       25            42
    1                     20 - 59       26            43
    2                     20 - 60       27            45
    3                     21 - 62       28            47
    4                     22 - 64       28            47
    5                     23 - 67       29            49
    6                     24 - 69       30            50
    7                     24 - 70       31            51
    8                     25 - 72       31            53  
    9                     26 - 75       32            54
    10                    27 - 77       34            56
    


    NOTES:
  • SP Cost1 is used when the player is wearing the Whispering Raiment
  • SP Cost2 is used otherwise. Please note that Class (NOT Skill) levels 0-5 have theoretical numbers (One cannot summon the Hitokiri until level 6)


    Appendix for Stat Bonuses
    Skill or Class Level   Stat%
    0                     459
    1                     468.9
    2                     478.8
    3                     488.7
    4                     498.6
    5                     508.5
    6                     518.4
    7                     528.3
    8                     538.2
    9                     548.1
    10                    558
    

    NOTE: The Stat Bonus listed for Class (NOT Skill) levels 0-5 have theoretical numbers (One cannot summon the Hitokiri until level 6)


    Appendix for BtH

    (Please Remember that BtH is rounded down)

    Skill or Class Level   Bonus to Hit
    0                         17
    1                         18
    2                         18
    3                         19
    4                         19
    5                         20
    6                         20
    7                         21
    8                         21
    9                         22
    10                        22
    





  • Page: [1]

    Valid CSS!




    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition
    0.03125