Wind Elemental (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests



Message


Suikoman444 -> Wind Elemental (10/20/2005 23:33:43)

Wind Elemental
Guest

Also see other Wizard elementals ( Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Earth, Energy, Light, Darkness)

Location: Aeromancer's Robe, Cryomancer's Robe, Lumenomancer's Robe, Generalist's Robe (Lv. 3 skill - Summon Elemental)

NOTES
  • If you're in a wizard class armour, then its GuestLevel is equal to your current ScaledPowerLevel (see the entries of the class armors for further details).
  • If you're not, then GuestLevel is equal to 30 + 4*WizardClassLevel.

    Upkeep: round(0.175 * (38.1 + 2.3375*GuestLevel + 0.01125*GuestLevel)) MP. If you don't have enough MP, then it leaves*.

    Damage:
    **Base: 0.3 * (5.25 + 0.5625*GuestLevel + 0.00375*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Rand: 0.3 * (10.5 + 1.125*GuestLevel + 0.0075*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Stat: 1.125 * (100 + 6.6*GuestLevel) % (not rounded)
    BTH: +(GuestLevel/4), rounded down

    ATTACK
    Hits: 3
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Wind
    Damage: 33.3% Base, Random, and Stats each
    BTH: +0 plus Stats each

    EFFECT
    Damage effects:
    • If you're in the Aeromancer's Robe, then it does 110% damage.
    • If you're in Cryomancer's Robe, Lumenomancer's Robe, or Generalist's Robe, then it does 100% of the above damage.
    • If you're in the Archmage class armour (Not Yet Implemented), then it deals 90% of the above damage.
    • If you're in anything else, then it does 80% damage.
    Upkeep effects:
    • If you're in the Aeromancer's Robe, Cryomancer's Robe, or Lumenomancer's Robe, then the cost is 90% of the above.
    • If you're in the Generalist Robe, then it costs the above amount.
    • If you're in anything else, then it costs 120% of the above.

    *Without mana to sustain it the elemental returns to its home plane! ( MP required!)

    [image]http://i56.tinypic.com/280o2fk.jpg[/image]
    Image thanks to eddywardster. Numbers thanks to In Media Res.



    Appendix
    Numbers are per hit.

    When wearing Aeromancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	3-8	123	7	19
    1	34	3-9	134	8	21
    2	38	4-10	145	9	23
    3	42	4-11	156	10	25
    4	46	4-12	166	11	27
    5	50	5-14	177	12	29
    6	54	5-15	188	13	31
    7	58	6-16	199	14	33
    8	62	6-17	210	15	36
    9	66	6-19	221	16	38
    10	70	7-20	232	17	40


    When wearing Cryomancer's Robe or Lumenomancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	3-8	112	7	19
    1	34	3-9	122	8	21
    2	38	3-10	132	9	23
    3	42	4-11	141	10	25
    4	46	4-12	151	11	27
    5	50	4-13	161	12	29
    6	54	5-14	171	13	31
    7	58	5-15	181	14	33
    8	62	5-16	191	15	36
    9	66	6-18	201	16	38
    10	70	6-19	211	17	40


    When wearing Generalist's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	3-8	112	7	21
    1	34	3-9	122	8	23
    2	38	3-10	132	9	25
    3	42	4-11	141	10	27
    4	46	4-12	151	11	30
    5	50	4-13	161	12	32
    6	54	5-14	171	13	34
    7	58	5-15	181	14	37
    8	62	5-16	191	15	40
    9	66	6-18	201	16	42
    10	70	6-19	211	17	45


    When wearing anything else:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	2-6	89	7	25
    1	34	2-7	97	8	27
    2	38	3-8	105	9	30
    3	42	3-9	113	10	33
    4	46	3-9	121	11	36
    5	50	3-10	129	12	38
    6	54	4-11	137	13	41
    7	58	4-12	145	14	44
    8	62	4-13	153	15	48
    9	66	5-14	161	16	51
    10	70	5-15	169	17	54




  • Koree -> Wind Elemental (4/5/2011 7:54:54)

    [image]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1997/paststats8va.jpg[/image] [image]http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/paebgcgdy/BattleOn/Guardian.png[/image]
    Cloud Minion
    Guest

    Location: Wizard Class level 6 spell (60 MP)

    Hits: 2
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Wind
    Damage: 12-17 plus 100% Stats per hit (total: 24-34)
    BTH: 5 plus 100% Stats per hit
    Attacks 80% of the time, bounces the other 20%.

    [image]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9310/cloudminionnl9.jpg[/image]

    Pic thanks to .*..*..*.. Rarity from Windy.




    Page: [1]

    Valid CSS!




    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition
    5.078125E-02