Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Earth Elemental

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Earth Elemental
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 23:15:00   
Suikoman444
Member

Earth Elemental
Guest

Also see other Wizard elementals ( Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Earth, Energy, Light, Darkness)

Location: Geomancer's Robe, Pyromancer's Robe, Tenebromancer's Robe, Generalist's Robe (Lv. 3 skill - Summon Elemental)

NOTES
  • If you're in a wizard class armour, then its GuestLevel is equal to your current ScaledPowerLevel (see the entries of the class armors for further details).
  • If you're not, then GuestLevel is equal to 30 + 4*WizardClassLevel.

    Upkeep: round(0.175 * (38.1 + 2.3375*GuestLevel + 0.01125*GuestLevel)) MP. If you don't have enough MP, then it leaves*.

    Damage:
    **Base: 0.3 * (5.25 + 0.5625*GuestLevel + 0.00375*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Rand: 0.3 * (10.5 + 1.125*GuestLevel + 0.0075*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Stat: 1.125 * (100 + 6.6*GuestLevel) % (not rounded)
    BTH: +(GuestLevel/4), rounded down

    ATTACK
    Hits: 2
    Type: Melee
    Element: Earth
    Damage: 50% Base, Random, and Stats each
    BTH: +0 plus Stats each

    EFFECT
    Damage effects:
    • If you're in the Geomancer's Robe, then it does 110% damage.
    • If you're in Pyromancer's Robe, Tenebromancer's Robe, or Generalist's Robe, then it does 100% of the above damage.
    • If you're in the Archmage class armour (Not Yet Implemented), then it deals 90% of the above damage.
    • If you're in anything else, then it does 80% damage.
    Upkeep effects:
    • If you're in the Geomancer's Robe, Pyromancer's Robe, or Tenebromancer's Robe, then the cost is 90% of the above.
    • If you're in the Generalist Robe, then it costs the above amount.
    • If you're in anything else, then it costs 120% of the above.

    *Without mana to sustain it the elemental returns to its home plane! ( MP required!)


    Image thanks to eddywardster. Numbers thanks to In Media Res.



    Appendix
    Numbers are per hit.

    When wearing Geomancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	4-12	184	7	19
    1	34	5-14	201	8	21
    2	38	5-15	217	9	23
    3	42	6-17	233	10	25
    4	46	6-19	250	11	27
    5	50	7-21	266	12	29
    6	54	8-22	282	13	31
    7	58	8-24	299	14	33
    8	62	9-26	315	15	36
    9	66	10-28	331	16	38
    10	70	10-31	348	17	40


    When wearing Pyromancer's Robe or Tenebromancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	4-11	168	7	19
    1	34	4-13	182	8	21
    2	38	5-14	197	9	23
    3	42	5-16	212	10	25
    4	46	6-18	227	11	27
    5	50	6-19	242	12	29
    6	54	7-21	257	13	31
    7	58	8-23	272	14	33
    8	62	8-25	286	15	36
    9	66	9-26	301	16	38
    10	70	9-28	316	17	40


    When wearing Generalist's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	4-11	168	7	21
    1	34	4-13	182	8	23
    2	38	5-14	197	9	25
    3	42	5-16	212	10	27
    4	46	6-18	227	11	30
    5	50	6-19	242	12	32
    6	54	7-21	257	13	34
    7	58	8-23	272	14	37
    8	62	8-25	286	15	40
    9	66	9-26	301	16	42
    10	70	9-28	316	17	45


    When wearing anything else:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	3-9	134	7	25
    1	34	3-10	146	8	27
    2	38	4-12	158	9	30
    3	42	4-13	170	10	33
    4	46	5-14	182	11	36
    5	50	5-15	194	12	38
    6	54	6-17	205	13	41
    7	58	6-18	217	14	44
    8	62	7-20	229	15	48
    9	66	7-21	241	16	51
    10	70	8-23	253	17	54


    < Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/17/2011 23:35:15 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    4/5/2011 7:55:43   
    Koree
    Legendary AK!!!




    Rock Minion
    Guest

    Location: Wizard Class level 6 spell (60 MP)

    Hits: 2
    Type: Melee
    Element: Earth
    Damage: 12-17 plus 100% Stats per hit (total: 24-34)
    BTH: 5 plus Stats each
    Attacks 80% of the time, bounces the other 20%.



    Pic thanks to .*..*..*.. Rarity from Windy.

    < Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/17/2011 23:17:15 >
    AQ  Post #: 2
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests >> Earth Elemental
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition