Energy Elemental (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Pets / Guests



Message


Suikoman444 -> Energy Elemental (10/20/2005 23:36:30)

Energy Elemental
Guest

Also see other Wizard elementals ( Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Earth, Energy, Light, Darkness)

Location: Dynamancer's Robe, Pyromancer's Robe, Lumenomancer's Robe, Generalist's Robe (Lv. 3 skill - Summon Elemental)

NOTES
  • If you're in a wizard class armour, then its GuestLevel is equal to your current ScaledPowerLevel (see the entries of the class armors for further details).
  • If you're not, then GuestLevel is equal to 30 + 4*WizardClassLevel.

    Upkeep: round(0.175 * (38.1 + 2.3375*GuestLevel + 0.01125*GuestLevel)) MP. If you don't have enough MP, then it leaves*.

    Damage:
    **Base: 0.3 * (5.25 + 0.5625*GuestLevel + 0.00375*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Rand: 0.3 * (10.5 + 1.125*GuestLevel + 0.0075*GuestLevel^2) damage, rounded normally
    **Stat: 1.125 * (100 + 6.6*GuestLevel) % (not rounded)
    BTH: +(GuestLevel/4), rounded down

    ATTACK
    Hits: 1
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Energy
    Damage: 100% Base, Random, and Stats
    BTH: +0 plus Stats

    EFFECT
    Damage effects:
    • If you're in the Dynamancer's Robe, then it does 110% damage.
    • If you're in Pyromancer's Robe, Lumenomancer's Robe, or Generalist's Robe, then it does 100% of the above damage.
    • If you're in the Archmage class armour (Not Yet Implemented), then it deals 90% of the above damage.
    • If you're in anything else, then it does 80% damage.
    Upkeep effects:
    • If you're in the Dynamancer's Robe, Pyromancer's Robe, or Lumenomancer's Robe, then the cost is 90% of the above.
    • If you're in the Generalist Robe, then it costs the above amount.
    • If you're in anything else, then it costs 120% of the above.

    *Without mana to sustain it the elemental returns to its home plane! ( MP required!)

    [image]http://i52.tinypic.com/2h7p9br.jpg[/image]
    Image thanks to eddywardster. Numbers thanks to In Media Res.



    Appendix

    When wearing Dynamancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	8-24	369	7	19
    1	34	9-28	401	8	21
    2	38	11-31	434	9	23
    3	42	12-34	467	10	25
    4	46	13-37	499	11	27
    5	50	14-41	532	12	29
    6	54	15-45	565	13	31
    7	58	17-48	597	14	33
    8	62	18-52	630	15	36
    9	66	19-56	663	16	38
    10	70	21-60	695	17	40


    When wearing Pyromancer's Robe or Lumenomancer's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	8-23	335	7	19
    1	34	9-26	365	8	21
    2	38	10-29	395	9	23
    3	42	11-32	424	10	25
    4	46	12-35	454	11	27
    5	50	13-38	484	12	29
    6	54	14-42	513	13	31
    7	58	15-45	543	14	33
    8	62	16-49	573	15	36
    9	66	18-53	603	16	38
    10	70	19-57	632	17	40


    When wearing Generalist's Robe:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	8-23	335	7	21
    1	34	9-26	365	8	23
    2	38	10-29	395	9	25
    3	42	11-32	424	10	27
    4	46	12-35	454	11	30
    5	50	13-38	484	12	32
    6	54	14-42	513	13	34
    7	58	15-45	543	14	37
    8	62	16-49	573	15	40
    9	66	18-53	603	16	42
    10	70	19-57	632	17	45


    When wearing anything else:
    Class	PowLvl	Dmg	Stat%	BTH	MP
    0	30	6-18	268	7	25
    1	34	7-21	292	8	27
    2	38	8-23	316	9	30
    3	42	9-26	339	10	33
    4	46	9-28	363	11	36
    5	50	10-31	387	12	38
    6	54	11-34	411	13	41
    7	58	12-36	435	14	44
    8	62	13-39	458	15	48
    9	66	14-42	482	16	51
    10	70	15-45	506	17	54




  • Koree -> Energy Elemental (4/5/2011 7:56:03)

    [image]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1997/paststats8va.jpg[/image] [image]http://media.artix.com/encyc/AQ/paebgcgdy/BattleOn/Guardian.png[/image]
    Lightning Minion
    Guest

    Location: Wizard Class level 6 spell (60 MP)

    Hits: 2
    Type: Ranged
    Element: Energy
    Damage: 12-17 plus 100% Stats per hit
    BTH: 5 plus Stats
    Attacks 80% of the time, bounces the other 20%.

    [image]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp295/jmillou7/LightningMinion.jpg[/image]

    Pic thanks to .*. .*. .*.. New image thanks to JMill. Rarity from Windy.




    Page: [1]

    Valid CSS!




    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition
    0.03125