Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 10 of 15«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2008 20:25:26   
Hyrdocannon47

Yes...

I happened to shorten my nick to Hydro.

No numbers, no misspelling

I can still make one more account... But what is the point in that

I was almost to level 2 when the server went down.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 226
6/7/2008 3:12:05   
Day Malrone

Head over to the PFs and join the Nautican Militia. Thanks for the poke Val.
AQ  Post #: 227
6/15/2008 2:52:15   
Agent Val

Nauticas legacy.

Has nautica died? Have we lost our glory of the three month war? The honor we held to avoid the first war? From being one of the three original clans?

I'm being serious here. We are slowly dieing. We are losing many great members. New and vets. Either they are gone forever forced to go back to a fulltime life or forced into lurking. Truly have we died. No offense but even our own head is not active i our forums(seriously Birdy, no offense ). And our legacy seems to be inadequate, once again no offense, how many new members have we had that has made a serious effort to spread the word of nautica and kept it alive since the wars. I can only think of one(Fishtank...). Not to say that we aren't gaining adequately enough experinced players, but even so, our numbers are falling. Fast, most of the new players of this game go towards the new clans, as they "look" cooler and seem better in every way and when tehy came out, most of our members split among the new five. Going into our sister clan of Galcius or straying of the path to other clans. And now that the PFs have died will it revive nautica? or kill it all together.

Ps:Day if you want to revive nautica ,better make it snappy entrance with the Militia, and, what PF?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 228
6/15/2008 3:06:15   
Day Malrone

It seems the PFs have died. Hopefully my rating center idea might revive Paxia.
AQ  Post #: 229
6/15/2008 7:14:31   
Serbitar

^^ and the rating centre are itself! I haven't been able to get a rating for ages. :(
AQ DF  Post #: 230
6/15/2008 9:27:44   
Fishtank

quote:

how many new members have we had that has made a serious effort to spread the word of nautica and kept it alive since the wars. I can only think of one(Fishtank...).

No, not just me; HotDogMarchy as well.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 231
6/15/2008 14:30:35   
Agent Val

well...thats true, but i was thinking of making an effort on expanding nauticas horizons which you did.Alot.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 232
7/24/2008 20:55:47   
posiedion

:O

"A pawn in another game of chess"
http://www.freewebs.com/hand-of-eden/
join hand of eden
AQ  Post #: 233
7/27/2008 17:30:51   
VonKrieger

It seems that all of us are slowly losing hope, many have lurked for months now and this will continue as long as all of us stay this negative. The problem we are currently facing may not be caused by the lack of numbers at all, it is probably caused by the spirits Nauticans have had ever since the new clans came out. We all complained about how all the original threads were dying out etc., but barely any of those people started posting there, the same goes with most of the revivals of Nautica I believe. We brought back those things that made us Nauticans, but we did not maintain them, it seems more that Nauticans have lost interest in what they were and just want to change what they are now.

During the entire council discussion involving Serbitar, Birdy, Hyrdo, Fishtank and much more of us, we all revived those old threads so that we would become ourselves again, but the problem was that most of these threads never came past 1-3 pages.

The problem of our small numbers can be accused of causing this inactivity but then how can it be that some threads keep exceeding the 10 page limit.
The problem does not lie in the numbers but in us since we do not build upon the foundations laid out for us
AQ  Post #: 234
8/10/2008 20:01:26   
Tigre

Hey, are we gonna have a council?

My blogs/websites. Please check them out!

Sims 3 Guide http://tigersguidetosims3.blogspot.com/
Post #: 235
8/11/2008 11:16:59   
Hyrdocannon47

Nope...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 236
8/21/2008 1:23:43   
Fornever

If the numbers of the Nautica are declining, I would assume that many people think the other clans are more interesting than here. Correct me if I'm wrong but that would (possibly) mean that other clans have features which we don't.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 237
9/5/2008 19:37:48   
Agent Val

heh, features that we don't:
Council, we dpon't have one, decisions are made by the people not a select group of people
Milata, i believe that day was planning one...day?
etc....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 238
9/14/2008 8:10:27   
Serbitar

Heyas, Just posting to let you know that as you've probably noticed I don't play AE games anymore and I rarely, if ever, visit the forums but I've updated the roster and will try to keep doing that.
AQ DF  Post #: 239
9/14/2008 8:15:33   
Nightly

If you want some help trying to keep threads alive or some up with some Nautican threads I can help you.
Post #: 240
10/1/2008 9:51:45   
Fornever

Thank you for the offer, Nightly. That does seem to be quite a problem over here.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 241
10/6/2008 23:30:18   
AlphaOmega

I always love to return back in the forums of nautica from time to time. I remember day one and I'm still ticking. Best friends and peeps I ever met on AQ come straight from here in nautica!
AQ DF  Post #: 242
10/7/2008 14:31:55   
Sir Gnome

Good to see you again AO!!!! Things are at a bit of a low ebb for us at the moment, but the tide can always change (The nautical puns will remain the same however :P)

While you're here, why don't y'all head over to sacchi's Clan Descriptions thread in the main Paxia bit - How would YOU sum up our clan in a few short words?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 243
10/14/2008 1:13:55   
AlphaOmega

Good to see you, Gnome! I will have to stop on by the thread to see what's been happening in the low tide days. Hope all is well there. You know me I could sum something up but it wouldn't be something small said! Haha, I'll try my best.
Anyways quick 'ello to the friends of ole and new mates!
AQ DF  Post #: 244
10/14/2008 23:31:08   
Hyrdocannon47

Hey Alpha! Are you playing AQworlds?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 245
10/15/2008 0:01:21   
AlphaOmega

Well I started aqworlds strongly I haven't been on in the last week but yes I do. Character's name is same as my forum name. Feel free to find me with goto anytime!
AQ DF  Post #: 246
10/28/2008 11:43:40   
Robin. S. Firedrake

Hello! I'm just popping in from Igneus to give you this picture i found. Maybe you could use it as a banner? It's Nautica!

Code for image:

[image]http://www.worth1000.com/entries/423500/423998UBDA_w.jpg[/link]
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 247
10/30/2008 20:21:18   
Lord Asrius

Um, if anyone's around to take care of it, you don't have a CCC. Anyways...
The problem with Nautica's activity is what?
a) Lack of threads
b) Lack of members
c) Lack of interest
or d) Yes.
AQ DF  Post #: 248
11/2/2008 23:32:36   
AlphaOmega

We never voted in a council although many has tried before. And an answer that should be added Lord Asrius is E) Lack of clan events.
We got alot of history just no one's trying to make new history. And to speak of rating center I haven't been back there in a good minute. I got some new equipment and see what they think now. I've been lucky enough to been rated each time I submitted. Just make sure you submit correctly to get a responce. Although I wonder how the maintance on the thread is going.

AQ DF  Post #: 249
11/22/2008 19:34:15   
Fire King

Hello! I'm here to show off my new sign! *shows off new sign showing advertisement about Igneus* Please come to the Igneus Cross clan communications! *hands out fliers*

~FKadvertisement!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 10 of 15«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition