Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 12 of 15«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2010 13:51:35   
birdy

Aw, hoped you had met some of the old chums from back in the days ^^

Also, no problem with noticing you, as I said you kicked me in the head with nostalgia :P

Quite refreshing to see such an intelligent way of saying, anyone here?
AQ  Post #: 276
4/2/2010 0:30:15   
Hyrdocannon47

Ha ha!

O' the sea is far and wide, and the salmon return to where they once were born.

It's great to see you birdy, last great clan head. Alas, it was under my watch that Nautica has rested at the bottom of the sea, forevermore forgotten aside from the occasional traveler.

I must say, Paxia is dead, and we must demand such activity from the staff if we truly want a change around these parts.

My hollow home, empty forevermore, on the wisps of waves, under the sea.

Many people see it in the distance wondering what or whom the sea creature was, only for it to disappear before their eyes.

Stay True Blue Nautica

~ Ze Cannon de Paxia

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 277
4/2/2010 12:30:53   
birdy

Well ya, atleast we had a good time while it lasted.

Got to admit there were plenty of people who changed my way of thinking (spooky I know xD).

Edit: I'm not sure if I qualify as "the last great clan leader", well, not the great part atleast since that was around the time the clans died out :)

< Message edited by birdy -- 4/2/2010 12:34:45 >
AQ  Post #: 278
4/6/2010 22:54:26   
Hyrdocannon47

No, I was there when the clans died out for real though.

Anyways.

Good stuff.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 279
7/30/2010 20:25:48   
Lkeas

Hey all! Wow, it's been a while. Work was very busy, but we're slowing down now so I have time to get back to my wonderful Nauticans. I've been doing som research on the changes to the Legends and Lore forum, and heard the news that the "Approved Author" system has been dismantled in the hopes of encouraging more writers.

I am hoping this will spur the Nauticans to truly revive Canu'r Delyn! I know it had been pretty much dead in the water (excuse the pun) as soon as it got moved to L&L, because nobody wanted to go through the process of becoming an Approved Author. But I was speaking with Eukara about the best way to get some clan poetry going again, and it looks like the best place to put it will be in Nautica Clan Stories - The stickied thread right here! We could repurpose it to become Canu'r Delyn and encourage any sort of creative writing, including the silly poetry we all knew and loved from Ioci the Bard's early days.

Before people get all paranoid about "well shouldn't creative writing go in L&L?" Eukara has posted a thread in L&L redirecting all clan fanfiction to these story threads within each clan's subforum. You can read the news here:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17878598

If you all are interested, I believe I still have the old code to set up the banner and description of Canu'r Delyn, as well as some old archived poems to get things started again!

Time to bring back Nautica. I have plans...

< Message edited by Lkeas -- 7/30/2010 20:26:08 >

AQ DF  Post #: 280
1/17/2012 19:27:02   
dethhollow

O.K., last week didn't go as planned, but we didn't lose any teratory so that's cool.... So, new plan HUDDLE UP!!!

*whisper* now Dynami probly can't hear us, so the last thing they will expect would be for us Nauticans to be crazy enough to try again, same space, same plan. Attack C5 and hope for the best. Last time they overestimated ouur forces and capped 10 characters. those Dynami can't keep up that forever. if things get too bad and we only have one space left, we can take Igneous and if things fail then, we retreat to Aeroudu. OH, and also telling virtually EVERYONE what we're doing was probly a bum idea. Heck, there's so few active members, it's probly a bad idea to post our plans here publicly. Any other plans are welcome. *whisper*

O.K., BREAK ON 3!

1, 2, 5, 72, uhh... 3!!! NAUTICANZ!!!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 281
1/17/2012 20:02:51   
Fishtank

Dynami here posting the terms of your surrender in advance of your plan to invade C5 before our troops from your last attack have even withdrawn:

quote:

Terms and Conditions of <INSERT CLAN NAME HERE>'s Surrender
Presented by the future lords and masters of all Paxia, Dynami

Fish, don't forget to fill in the clan's name when you post this. You do it EVERY TIME and it's making us look bad. -Ieb

1. Nautica's armies will disband and run away screaming like little girls.
2. Nautica will publicly admit that their leader is simply not quite as good as our leader.
3. All games are now banned and will be replaced with mahjong.
4. Jazz will be played at all work stations constantly.

To begin your glorious new future as a state annexed by a hive filled with bugs, please sign on the line:

Addendum: We're also banning the use of the following words: war, diagonal, handle, vacation, pear, ink, chuck and sensibly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 282
1/18/2012 16:24:24   
dethhollow

1. what if we're screaming like little girls at YOU? what then? and by "screaming like little girls," I mean murdering fighting Dynami?

2. you'll have to take that up with Nautica's leader birdy, I'm the general. So no.

3. no

4. work stations? What is this, 1984?

READY SPARTANZ NAUTICANZ!!!! (assuming no one supports the surrender.) CHAHHHRGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONNNN........ SATUUURRDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 283
1/18/2012 18:01:44   
Fishtank

quote:

1. what if we're screaming like little girls at YOU? what then? and by "screaming like little girls," I mean murdering fighting Dynami?

If that's true then conversely "fighting Dynami" means "screaming like little girls", so get your best little girl outfit on because Dynami is coming at you with the full force of the storm.

You'll be disintegrated by lightning, mixed with a little lemon juice and used as a salad dressing by the time we're done with you.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 284
1/19/2012 6:19:59   
dethhollow

well then get ready for the flood, Dynami. If there's anything fish know, it's how to eat *insects like you!!!

* the Dynami are lightning bugs.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 285
1/19/2012 16:23:46   
Kinzdor

I am Kinz`one of the Areduo game masters. Officially announcing the clan of wind`s Alliance with Nautica. My special name for our alliance is THE HURRICANE! (wind+water=hurricane)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 286
1/30/2012 16:55:14   
dethhollow

well active Nauticans, we have almost failed. I have sent a desperate urge for help to Geoto, and our ultimate fate rests in thier hands.

This time we attack C7 and if we succeed, we may just be able to find Aerodu to be hospitable enough to give us one square of safety.

NAUTICANS!!! ASSEMBLE!!!!! This weekend, we fight or perish!!!!!!!!

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 287
1/30/2012 19:48:03   
Fishtank

I am the harbinger of your ascension, here to inform you of this limited time (limited: expires when The Indignation gets bored and crushes your entire nation for entertainment) offer to bow before Dynami and carry out our will throughout the lands or be destroyed. Consider yourself lucky, we usually don't give out any chances for surrender, nevermind two. Although we've also never toyed with an enemy before so I guess that's that.

What can I say? We take our plans to annihilate the whole of Paxia very seriously.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 1/30/2012 20:03:44 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 288
1/31/2012 16:42:20   
dethhollow

be carefull, Dynami;

* in Soviet Russia Lobsters eat YOU.

* Chuck Norris eats lightning for breakfast

* something about an arrow to someone's knee but then I forgot what it was.... But it involved a clever blow to the Dynami clan... or something....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 289
2/1/2012 0:04:34   
Desmodus

Yo, dethhollow:

quote:

I am Kinz`one of the Areduo game masters. Officially announcing the clan of wind`s Alliance with Nautica. My special name for our alliance is THE HURRICANE! (wind+water=hurricane)

I suggest accepting this alliance. Also, I could get some of my abyssal friends, and we could summon Cthulhu, preferably in the middle of Dynami's turf. We'd go in as a small squad (about a party of 5) so as to lower the risk of detection. This is the party set up:

• 1 Barrier warrior (throws up force fields)/healer
  • 1 Necromancer (calls undead minions for backup, just in case)
  • 1 Magic Knight (uses both melee and magic attacks, this is me)
  • 1 Ranger (Good with a sword, better with a bow, can do some scouting)
  • and 1 Assassin (for scouting and slaying prime targets)

AQ AQW  Post #: 290
2/7/2012 15:52:44   
dethhollow

O.K., these Dynami are really getting on my nerves. They seem to be toying with us, and will probly leave us until they have every other area in the game.... We really need some help right now so if any members know another Nautican or know someone personally who'd be able to help us, get them to help us!

if the average character farms 200 waves a day and Dynami farms 2,000 defensive waves a day, then considering we have at least 5 allies with Oliver and Aerodu and Nautica has 2 or 3 active members, then we need 12-13 new Nauticans to match Dynami's estimated 20 members. And Nautican members are hard to find on the fourms.

Seriously, unless Geoto helps us more or we get more members we're dead.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 291
2/7/2012 19:25:46   
Riffus Maximus

From Fishtank a few posts abve:
quote:

I am the harbinger of your ascension, here to inform you of this limited time (limited: expires when The Indignation gets bored and crushes your entire nation for entertainment) offer to bow before Dynami and carry out our will throughout the lands or be destroyed. Consider yourself lucky, we usually don't give out any chances for surrender, nevermind two. Although we've also never toyed with an enemy before so I guess that's that.

What can I say? We take our plans to annihilate the whole of Paxia very seriously.

Yup, I think you are being played with. They'll probably take you more seriously if you ever take one of their lands.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 292
2/8/2012 8:15:49   
BWNocturne

I think you're lucky that Dynami is doing this for the fun of it. You're still on the map because there'd be less enemies around for them when they'd actually wipe you off of it.
Hell, you'd probably should be more concerned about Aerodu instead. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd go for C7 next, and once they manage to conquer that spot they'll probably take C6 from you.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 293
2/8/2012 8:44:41   
Riffus Maximus

They are allies for now. Probably will stay that way until Dynami will no longer be a threat to everyone.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 294
2/8/2012 12:27:51   
Kinzdor

Aerodu and Nautica are allies.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 295
2/9/2012 11:14:50   
BWNocturne

I know they're allies, Max. However, being allies doesn't have to mean anything. If I'm correct, Aerodu went after Igneus last round instead of Dynami, noh?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 296
2/9/2012 13:22:12   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

And your point? We never officially allied with Igneus, and therefore fair game is fair game (in regards to the fire peeps).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 297
2/9/2012 13:48:15   
BWNocturne

Never said you did? Just saying that you allied against the 'common enemy' better known as Dynami, yet you made it look like you sought to improve only your own position by capturing Igneus' territory instead of helping Nautica fighting off Dynami. Not that they actually targeted Nautica, but you couldn't have known that.
All I'm saying is that most alliances will at some point turn against each other to further their own goals, and Nautica therefore shouldn't rely too much on an alliance but instead on it's own strength.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 298
2/9/2012 16:13:28   
Kinzdor

First of all most Aerodu members were attacking Dynmai to bring there numbers down,even when we were capturing Igneus land. Also I do not want to try and take Dynmai land just yet. At there current state it would be to no avail. Though once they are weak enough to give us a chance of taking the land we will go after it. Also we will not betray Nautica as long as Dynamai is are common enemy.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 299
2/9/2012 16:40:56   
Riffus Maximus

Seems like there's no more choice than heading straight to Dynami now, hm?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 300
Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 12 of 15«<1011121314>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition