Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 13 of 15«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2012 20:34:56   
Kinzdor

Now that they took are lands yes. Even if they hadn`t we would have fought them sooner or later.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 301
2/11/2012 9:56:24   
dethhollow

quote:

All I'm saying is that most alliances will at some point turn against each other to further their own goals, and Nautica therefore shouldn't rely too much on an alliance but instead on it's own strength.

just so we're on the same page, Nautica consists of 2-3 active members and Dynami is a VERRY powerfull enemy. Aerodu, Nautica, and Geoto will need all the help they can get to take out this one clan. And, most likely, if Dynami goes down then our clans will fight over the conquored land, but that will take several months of victories aginst Dynami.

A Nautican Werewolf.... What could POSSIBLY go wrong?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 302
2/11/2012 18:25:05   
gerri

My third character just joined Nautica to underline the importance of our alliance (and to get that blade ^-^)
AQ  Post #: 303
2/12/2012 10:14:42   
dethhollow

Thanks, Gerri! But I'm afraid the Nautica blade isn't that great of a weapon...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 304
2/12/2012 10:53:36   
gerri

It's a L30 character specializing in fighting Dynami so it's alright..
AQ  Post #: 305
2/21/2012 16:00:54   
dethhollow

quote:

thankfully, it will take Geoto 3 turns to destroy Glacious, but it will take Dynami 4 turns to destroy Aerodu....

so, either Geoto fails to take Glacious and Dynami wins completely, Geoto conquors Glacious leaving Aerodu with one area left so Geoto Aerodu and Nautica take out Dynami, OR hopefully we take some Dynami spaces and don't need to rely on Geoto for help.

Honestly the second is WAAYYY more likely, and just maybe Geoto will attack Dynami instead of defending itself and help the rest of us lesser clans out.

well, three turns to go.... Lets hope this works, all 4 of us. But seriously, we REALLY need some new members.

IF ANYONE KNOWS A NAUTICAN, TELL THEM ABOUT THE GAME PLEASE!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 306
2/21/2012 19:27:33   
Riffus Maximus

I do know one, but it's been one heck of a while since she went inactive. I doubt her life would allow her to play anyway.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 307
2/22/2012 15:54:05   
dethhollow

maybe the war game could re-vitalize her intrest? From the sound of it thou, I doubt she'd help too often....

Alright clan, just keep your eye(s) out for active Nauticanz!!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 308
2/22/2012 18:23:06   
Kinzdor

I don`t know any active Nauticanz but as long as ether of us stay in the game the clan of wind got`s you`r back!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 309
2/24/2012 17:56:21   
birdy

I guess I can help out a little bit but don't expect the world from me (that is so poor morale...).

Rather ironic how what used to be the smallest clan is seemingly demolishing everyone.
Oh, and alliances again, just like in ancient days ^^

EDIT: Incidentally, what to do... looked at the war game thread and got confused -.-

< Message edited by birdy -- 2/24/2012 18:00:16 >
AQ  Post #: 310
2/26/2012 8:26:39   
dethhollow

@birdy

basicly, Dynami's way too strong to take on with us and Aerodu alone. Dynami plans to let us live to humiliate us, and if we survive 3 turns then Geoto will conquor Glacious.

Geoto may not be willing to fight Dynami, but after defeating Glacious they will HAVE to fight Dynami and if 3 clans combined can't beat Dynami then somethings wrong.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 311
2/26/2012 16:29:08   
birdy

Was more in historical perspective than actual perspective, those fellas always been smaller than even us ;)
AQ  Post #: 312
2/27/2012 15:45:41   
dethhollow

Dynami lost 1,000 points, so thankfully they were so overconfident that we now have a second chance.

ALSO Geoto failed to conquor Glacious, but Aerodu got Dynami land. Since Dynami's troops have slowed down substantially and Aerodu's thier prime target now, get ready to attack! Nautica is back in the game!!! Especially if we can work it out so we are not a possable target of Geoto (not 100% sure if they'd attack us or not.)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 313
2/27/2012 18:22:32   
Kinzdor

Just wanted to pop in and on behalf of the clan o wind say: Congrats on the great victory!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 314
2/27/2012 19:04:58   
DigDog

Just wanted to pop in on behalf of the clan of energy and say: Congrats on the great victory!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 315
2/27/2012 19:07:34   
Fishtank

Congratulations Nautica! Can't wait to see what you cook up for us next week.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 2/27/2012 19:09:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 316
2/28/2012 18:03:19   
dethhollow

Thank Aerodu (Umm... Why Are You Thanking The Clans That Defeated You Dynami, By The Way?) Nautica's Members Are Largely Inactive....

EDIT: anyways plan time! O.K., active Nauticans, we finally have the freedom to attack almost any teritory and probly succed.... Ready? FULL ON ASSULT!!!

Oh, and any Nautican with a plan is welcome to discuss our next action.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 2/28/2012 18:08:46 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 317
2/28/2012 20:01:52   
solarNuke

I think that now that we're back on our feet it's time we regained our foothold in the region before Dynami launches a counter offensive

It's time to annex our "friends" Aerodu

< Message edited by solarNuke -- 2/28/2012 20:06:17 >
Post #: 318
2/28/2012 20:08:43   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

DigDog is showing respect to y'all for winning. It IS a friendly competition.

@SolarNuke- Winning one square from Dynami does not make you victorious in the war. You have two squares left. Do you REALLY want to endanger that by attacking a clan that's currently working in the same interests as you, thus creating a two front war? Because if you do, I kindly refer you to the Schlieffen Plan for what happens when you attempt a two front war you're unprepared for.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
2/28/2012 20:21:10   
solarNuke

You're being nonsensical here, obviously we destroy one, THEN the other!!!
Post #: 320
2/28/2012 21:00:35   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

And while you "destroy" one, the other swoops in and destroys you. You just suggested attacking Aerodu now, meaning that both Dynami and Aerodu will be gunning for you (as everyone can basically read clan strategies, even with private forums set up), and thus Nautica could get ripped to shreds.

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 2/28/2012 21:05:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 321
2/29/2012 3:54:25   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

quote:

It's time to annex our "friends" Aerodu
Be patient, there is time enough for the original 3 clans to settle there differences; now lets focus on removing the obstruction, namely Dynami. Besides if anyone is going to annex Aerodu it will be Geoto.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 322
2/29/2012 11:47:54   
DigDog

The obstruction does not take these words kindly.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 323
2/29/2012 16:11:14   
dethhollow

@ Solarnuke

sorry, but if we attack Aerodu, not only will we lose the trust of other clans, and betray our only 100% allies.... But since we have so few members, we'd be dead in 2 or 3 turns. The name of the game is survival for now, and we need all the allies we can get to challenge Dynami.

It would be good to defeat a clan, but I would in no way say it's worth losing such a valuable ally.

EDIT: ready to demolish Dynami in what shall be known as Operation: Costal Storm/ Lowland, a joint-effort with Aerodu's Operation: Highland (I suggested the name Operation: Jetstream so maybe they'll use that.)

If anyone has an idea for a cool name for Operation: Highland/ Jetstream or Operation: Costal Storm/ Lowland, or are just curious about what EXACTLY these plans are, then feel free to post or PM your questions.

< Message edited by dethhollow -- 3/1/2012 16:39:39 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 324
3/2/2012 13:06:08   
Oliver Bell
AK in Limbo!

Care to fill in your Geotian comrades. We are helping against Dynami as well after all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 13 of 15«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition