Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/31/2007 10:16:13   
Fishtank

not quite yet, I'm still waiting for Lkeas to delete/lock the current reef....

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 8/31/2007 12:41:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
8/31/2007 12:36:26   
Lkeas

quote:

ORIGINAL: VonKrieger

Rising to our former selves has always been our dream since the time of silence, but we will not be able to do so if the rules will limit us in our capabilities.
Now there are many other options for Canu'r Delyn threads but unfortunately enough they also must comply with the rules and it unfortunately limits us in our creativity

It's actually not that hard to become an approved author. Really the only reason Canu'r Delyn has fallen into a "time of silence" is that nobody has really bothered to try the application process. I got approved just by posting some poems from Canu'r Delyn in the Writing Academy. If we Nauticans are really excited about getting our poems back up and running, all it takes is a little effort! Let us not be known as the clan who fell mute through laziness!

I was just looking through the Canu'r Delyn thread yesterday and came across some really great poems. I KNOW we have some awesome poets out there just bursting at the seams to write; let's get as many Nauticans approved as we can!
AQ DF  Post #: 27
8/31/2007 13:13:38   
Fishtank

Great! new Coral reef is up.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
8/31/2007 17:02:25   
VonKrieger

It is not to much for me that we are as you called it lazy to get access to Canu'r Delyn, but it would be far better to have it in our own forum, to have it where it belongs is to me more important.

Love makes us poets and the approach of death makes us philosophers. ~ George Santayana
AQ  Post #: 29
8/31/2007 17:56:51   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Are you insinuating that lazyness is a bad thing Lkeas??? Hmmmm??!!! :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
9/4/2007 22:19:12   
Hyrdocannon47

Woop de doo, there goes two of our greatest threads, in the mini paxia purge #2

Looking at the rest of paxia I'm announceing a full Paxia Purge.

< Message edited by Hyrdocannon47 -- 9/4/2007 22:46:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
9/5/2007 13:58:31   
Sir Gnome

... what ?! They've munched the Quest Design comp?! Surely this was cleared with the AKs when it started a few months ago?! And even if it wasn't, they've had time for a chomp since... I am severely unamused with this. What good reason is there for not letting us do this? Why not let Paxia live a bit?!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
9/5/2007 14:19:09   
Fishtank

PURGE STATUS:

everyone had their quest design threads locked, Nocturu had their comic locked and we had our art competition locked.

EDIT: oops, I missed The thread on the main pxia page debating competitions we could hold.

UPDATE: our everyones What Country are you from? thread just got locked.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/5/2007 15:10:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
9/5/2007 15:53:25   
Sir Gnome

Right... I'll update the front post soon to get rid of the Quest Design, although it saddens me to do so. I am as of now coming out in full suppose of the Paxian Forums, and would encourage any Nautican to join. I'll be remaking our locked threads there, once i get the hang of things
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
9/5/2007 16:04:32   
VonKrieger

Unfortunately enough I have just found out that any contest even if Paxia related is not allowd in any other subforum but the unofficial contest forum. This will unfortunatly limit what we wanted to do.
AQ  Post #: 35
9/5/2007 16:06:46   
Sir Gnome

Exactly. I'm a convert now, suggesting a massive emigration to the PFs, until the Mods realise that what we want to do is truly harmless - with 4 AKs monitoring us, we would be stopped from doing anything bad, we just need more freedon here - that we aren't getting.

EDIT: Top post updated, removed Art Challenge discussion, changed link and info on Quest Design - its still running, only here now, please lets get this finished! It would be such an achievement for Nautica... and we need one right now!

< Message edited by Sir Gnome -- 9/5/2007 16:23:33 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
9/5/2007 17:53:18   
Hyrdocannon47

Anouncement, all people related in anyway to the Nautican Art Challenge, you may know that it was locked, and now is moved to:
http://paxiaforums.proboards50.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=nautica&thread=1189028195&page=1#1189028195
This is the PF forums, and I hope everyone can help out there, thankyou.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
9/5/2007 18:33:56   
VonKrieger

I had been thinking about creating some type of art contest(a few of you probably know about my plans) but since the the new modifications to the rules, I have no idea how to keep the contest going. Would you think it would be allowed to keep a thread here with the link to it were people can post the pictures and then one in the unofficial contest board where the actual contest will be held?
AQ  Post #: 38
9/5/2007 19:01:41   
birdy

You should PM a staff member (although it appears to be a bit unreliable) about it, after all we can't really do more than that >.<

Also, I think we should use our PF more and I will put a link to it in the FAQ (+ own section so it won't be cluttered in the Q/A part).
AQ  Post #: 39
9/5/2007 19:05:29   
VonKrieger

Unfortunately enough you will always have to trust the people those whom you despise most for their actions. Maybe I shall contact one maybe not, I will see what I will do
AQ  Post #: 40
9/5/2007 19:09:04   
Fishtank

Paxia seems to have.......died.....
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
9/5/2007 19:10:26   
VonKrieger

I believe the term tortured would be better, life has been drained out of us by these rules that restrict us to our actions, and now we have been tortured so much that we are losing the last bit of life we have left.
AQ  Post #: 42
9/5/2007 19:13:00   
birdy

Temporarily, it will live up in the PF and this place... it will still be "home" even if it means i'll have to sit here alone and cry (:P)!

Also, we have survived the Great Mod interventions times and times again, although it becomes harder everytime (because it limits what we can do) we're still standing. And so we will continiue to stand!
AQ  Post #: 43
9/5/2007 19:14:57   
VonKrieger

Ah yes, but it will become harder to stand, chains are already cast around us, but they do not yet pull us down, one day they will though, and on that day when the chains are tightened, many will slip out of them, though yet for the better or worse I do not know.
AQ  Post #: 44
9/5/2007 19:15:01   
Fishtank

Hooray! Our clan head has arrived to guide us through this dark hour and bring hope and wisdom to Nautica!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 45
9/5/2007 19:18:02   
birdy

Well, I myself suggest that we try to get an answer of why it happened now instead of before.

I'll try and PM a few AK/Mod when I'm done with my homework.
AQ  Post #: 46
9/5/2007 19:19:22   
VonKrieger

In the mean time I will try to work on something I should have done a long time ago, it may just be what we need it may be not.
AQ  Post #: 47
9/5/2007 19:21:14   
Fishtank

he says mysteriously.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
9/5/2007 19:25:51   
VonKrieger

I may say such a thing mysteriously, but does that not create anticipation? If so I will try to create more mysteries as anticipation increase curiosity and curiosity leads to activity.
AQ  Post #: 49
9/5/2007 21:39:59   
Hyrdocannon47

And I, in such the case that nothing can be done, will start to transfer threads to the haven of the Paxia Forums, as the Art Contest and salty, as well as the "Old" Collsuem (sp.) have been put.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition