Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 4 of 15«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/9/2007 3:03:59   
Sir Gnome

Uhm... Maeg, Lkeas, Geno... um... um... who else do we have???
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
9/9/2007 3:43:02   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

You guys noticed. XD
Post #: 77
9/9/2007 4:53:59   
Serbitar

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sir Gnome

Uhm... Maeg, Lkeas, Geno... um... um... who else do we have???

Nixtrix, Dox (former), Lord Barrius, Cubal... That's it I think..

< Message edited by Serbitar -- 9/9/2007 6:58:28 >
AQ DF  Post #: 78
9/9/2007 7:20:23   
Fishtank

quote:

You guys noticed.

kinda hard not to with a cool avatar like that.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 79
9/9/2007 13:43:33   
birdy

I just saw it, congratulations Geno (wow, a whole bunch of Nauticans are AKs now O.o).
AQ  Post #: 80
9/9/2007 15:29:11   
  Ultrapowerpie

Mail Moogle of AdventureQuest

Yeah yeah yeah, just wait, Aerodu will get another one. Sides, Geno isn't even a Paxian AK. He's just a wannabe Paxian AK right now. :P (That also means congrats :D)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
9/9/2007 15:48:13   
Sir Gnome

Just out of interest, do we have the most AKs of any clan then now?

Technically yes. However, half of them don't even bother visiting *coughNixandCubalcough* :P

< Message edited by Ultrapowerpie -- 9/9/2007 15:49:37 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
9/9/2007 18:51:03   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Pfft, all AKs are Paxia AKs. They don't assign it to specific AKs and you know it, Pie.

Yes, however, Most AK's wouldn't set foot in here. It's us hard-core Vetrans that are the true Paxia AK's. The rest of y'all are either wannabes or just plain ignore us. :P

So true Pie. Most of us AKs who have the Paxia on our title know this area really well and we've been here for quite sometime just so you know ;) ~Rico

I might note that Geno has kept the Nautican Equipment Guide up to date for as long as I can remember, so I wouldn't exactly call him a "wannabe." He's a vet as much as any of the rest of us. ~Lkeas

I just don't want to step on toes ... or Moogles ... by AKing in here unless it's an emergency. Mainly, in here I'm a Nautican, unless needed urgently. =Mae

< Message edited by Maegwyn -- 9/11/2007 0:12:22 >
Post #: 83
9/10/2007 15:11:10   
Fishtank

OFF TOPIC: I wannabe a wannabe. (bet you can't say that one hundred time really fast)

ON TOPIC: I'd like to express some thing about these "PFs"

now, before I start this speech, I'd like to stat that I'm not saying these are horrible useless forums...... I'm saying that there is nothing wrong with these forums to the point where we have to leave.

They are dead, no more then fifteen people have ever been on them to this day, where as the norm for these forums are a thousand, we may be able to post things there but will anything happen? Hyrdocannon47, has anyone posted in the art competition? NO. has anything happenend with the quest project Sir Gnome? NO. Salty did not get locked, because he didn't break any rules, where as the other pets had had storys and sagas written about them, which belongs in the Gallery of creative writing. Quest projects got locked, but we just need to repost them elsewere and show people paxia still exists!

now. to quote myself

Qoute: ORIGINAL: Me

Disbanding these forums because some threads got locked is quite ridiculus to say the least, just because we have no power dosn't mean we have to give up and go somewhere so we don't have to end up with locked threads. So some threads got locked? We just need to repost them in such a way so we can abide by the rules, spreed out over the AE forums, let people know paxia still exist. I think inactivity might be caused by puting all our threads in one little sub forum where no one goes. There is no reason to get fed up with the AKs who are just doing their job, you might as well get angry at them for locking hijacked threads, threads with too much flaming or pointless threads. It's all the same, we need to cope with this happening and not run away to some other forum.... We need to repost and rise from our inactive slumber and become paxia once more!

We can do this!

END OF QOUTE

I agree with fishtank here, as long as the threads abide the rules they are fine ;) ~Rico

< Message edited by Ricobabie -- 9/10/2007 15:18:23 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 84
9/10/2007 15:23:29   
Sir Gnome

Personally, i'm doing things on both forums - its definitely do-able. After my little day-long strop at the locking of the Quest Design project (which i think is fair-ish, seeing as i have put a lot of work into it) I realised that abandoning these forums is the last thing i should do, and so now im back in full force, heading up the Suggestions page
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 85
9/10/2007 15:48:45   
Fishtank

quote:

bandoning these forums is the last thing i should do, and so now im back in full force

That's good to hear Sir Gnome!

and Sir Gnome, on the threads outside the Nautican Forum you put up the wrong Canu'r Delyn. The right one is- http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6664066
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 86
9/10/2007 15:54:30   
Sir Gnome

Ah, no, that was intentional - i linked to the page from where you can access all of the Canu'r Delyn things, rather than list them individually. This is also good, as if the Cave or Reef are moved from Paxia, then i dont need to change the front post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 87
9/10/2007 19:41:59   
Hyrdocannon47

... Sigh, long day for me...
I really don't think that any of my posts will be up to par today.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 88
9/11/2007 12:03:40   
birdy

Oh Dear! There's the threads in the L&L Collaborative Board too (had forgotten that one... must add!) >,>

FishTank: I just think it was some kind of act of defiance, after all no one can expect a bunch of people to be calm after a whole lot of their threads have been deleted, I know I wasn't but since then I've calmed down (however, I never had any intentions to leave this forum... been here for two years and ain't gonna leave it). Most (if not all) Paxians have calmed down too so I don't think anyone's gonna leave this place, also, as you might (have) noticed then people are being quite sensible, more than the Great last Mod Intervention I dare say and that's a good thing, aye ?

But you're right about it, no doubt about that :D
AQ  Post #: 89
9/12/2007 11:23:02   
Fishtank

what do you guys/girls think about a Nautican Level Tracking system? I'd run it, and I'll even throw in some graphs if it takes of!

Just a thought, be honest about it... I wont take offence if it's a horrible idea. (that's why I posted here first)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 90
9/12/2007 14:04:07   
Sir Gnome

Heh... well im not against it, but you won't get much activity from me, unless a clan event pops up. I spend much more time on DF (with my dragon named Nautica ). If there's people who would use it, and be interested in comparing main chars easily, then go for it!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
9/12/2007 14:19:24   
Fishtank

Great! could you please add that to the Issues for Discussion section? Thanks for the support!

I'll wait for a little more feedback before I start posting...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
9/12/2007 14:33:20   
Lkeas

What is a level tracking system, exactly? Is it like a spreadsheet or something to keep track of the levels of all our registered characters?
AQ DF  Post #: 93
9/12/2007 14:36:16   
Fishtank

somewhat, only forum based, really all it is is someone keeping track of your levels, but I plan to expand it into graphs as well.

you post your character, aand then you post everytime you level up and I update it, and I'll probably check periodically for updates as well, not everyone can post when they level up.

< Message edited by Fishtank -- 9/12/2007 14:37:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 94
9/12/2007 17:30:06   
Sir Gnome

1st post updated with that Fishtank, will be posting more at the weekend (loooots of work currently).
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 95
9/12/2007 17:56:37   
Fishtank

Thankee.

oh, and can you add this this to threads outside the Nautican Forum section? it's Nautican. And as Lkeas has said it's been forgotten

Nautica Clan Stories
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=6622440

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 96
9/12/2007 20:41:49   
birdy

It sounds like a good idea but what exactly is the use ?

And you won't see me often in that thread, I lv. up so slowly that I'm a Slower :P
AQ  Post #: 97
9/13/2007 15:50:16   
Fishtank

well.... there is no "point" really. I just thought mabye people would have a use for one, and it might attract some members
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 98
9/13/2007 15:55:28   
Sir Gnome

The idea is that you can compare your characters with others from the same clan... Its just for your interest And could also be a mini-competition in terms of levelling.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
9/13/2007 18:40:33   
Lkeas

Our old roster actually used to list everybody's levels, and whoever was running it would update it whenever somebody posted. Perhaps we could combine the level tracking system with the roster?
AQ DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Nautica >> RE: The Nautican Amphitheatre
Page 4 of 15«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition