Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 9 - Letter to the Editors - Featuring Zorbak!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 9 - Letter to the Editors - Featuring Zorbak!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2007 16:53:42   
Reens

quote:

Letter to the Editors
By Alac, featuring Zorbak

Hello all! I'd just like to take a moment to remind people that we are accepting Letters to the Editors now. We recently got our first one, as you can see below. Please check out this thread in The Zardian board for more details on what we're looking for in a Letter to the Editors: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=11472540
If you have something to say, please email it to letterstothezardian@gmail.com. Thanks! And now for our first Letter:

"Why is there so little Zorbak in the E-Zine? In case you aren't aware, I'M the franchise around these parts. Everyone loves Zorbak. Notice that you don't see a "Falerin goes to the Con" picture page, or an "Ask Cyrus" animated feature on Ebilgames.com. There's a reason for this...

I suggest you immediately incorporate more Zorbak to improve your circulation. First of all, get rid of Twig on the opening page. Replace him with a zombie... or perhaps one of my many other ebil creations. Maya needs to go as well; she should be replaced with my much more witty and attractive girlfriend MuGlen. And as for your new logo: No one wants a Zard reading a magazine. Instead, might I recommend a Skelly Zard reading from the Necronomicon?

Finally, the name... "The Zardian." Ugh. I suggest "The Zorbakian" at the very least, though I'm sure there are many other Zorbak-related titles you could come up with. Perhaps something paying homage to my legacy as the greatest Ebil necromancer to ever walk the face of Lore. Might I suggest you surround yourself with Zorbak plushies and listen to my "Ask Zorbak" clips until you are sufficiently inspired?

In summary, I offer three little words: Needs more Zorbak!

Ebilly Yours,

Zorbak
Ebil Master Necromancer Supreme"
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
10/17/2007 18:22:49   
Circe
Stand Back

Oh that Zorbak! We definitely need more of his snarky goodness, maybe he should have his own column...? The world according to Zorbak where he can pontificate on the horrors of good and the joys of evil. Ha, I actually think it would be hilarious to read Zorbak's take on all things AE, because I'm sure that would be different than what we normally see and hear. Anyway, good stuff this issue!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/17/2007 19:16:46   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

I would sure like a regular ask zorbak in the ezine. Then more questions can be answered by the greatest necromancer who ever lived, is alive, and ever will live.

As for his other suggestions...

AQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/17/2007 20:19:06   
Baker

Hehe, I liked Zorbie's letter. I would love to see Alac or smb try to respond to it while maintaining their sanity. :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
10/18/2007 1:01:49   
Artus

That was original, iŽll always be a Zorbak fan nice work
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
10/18/2007 6:11:59   
mcbaine
banned - requested

i wonder who sent it it - i liked it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
10/18/2007 12:08:35   
Vaseline28

I loved the letter, I would equally love a reply...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
10/18/2007 20:44:43   
Circe
Stand Back

A reply would be great. Alac or smb would of course be able to maintain their sanity. But perhaps a moglin of a different viewpoint might want to weigh in and disagree with Zorbak. Maybe Twilly?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 9 - Letter to the Editors - Featuring Zorbak!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition