Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tricks and Treats

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tricks and Treats
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/26/2007 21:56:37   
grebob

Tricks and Treats

Location: Mogloween 2007 / Mogloween 2008 -> The Cauldron Sisters -> Quest! (Trick-Or-Treat!)
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Sugar Rush Hour
Release Date: October 26th, 2007

Objective: You have to get as much of the Cauldron Sister's candy as you can and return to the sisters or eat some to heal.
Objective Complete: Happy Mogloween! You got a pretty good amount of candy to take back to the Cauldron Sisters. Use it to unlock Mogloween masks, upgrade your harvest weapons, and eventually unlock and level-up the Pumpkin King armor!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(X) Doomwood Werewolf
(X) Green Moglinster
(X) Mummy
(X) Pumpkin Slice
(X) Purple Moglinster
(X) Red Moglinster
(X) Yaga
(X) Zombie

NPCs
Moglin

Rewards
Harvest Edge I
Harvest Staff I
Harvest Ripper I

Dialogue

If you have started the quest for the first time in Mogloween 2007:

Toil: Wow, you saved us from that candy-obsessed moglin..monster... thing. I guess that would make him a "moglinster".
Toil: The real problem is that part of the spell that I cast delivered samples of Cauldron Sister's Candy...
Toil: ...to all the local houses as soon as it was done cooking. If there are moglins in or near those houses then this could be a disaster!
Trouble: Our company will be ruined before we have even sold our first piece of candy!
Myx: HAHAHAHAHA! Your chaos is as beautiful as you are!
Bubble: *mew*
Bubble: Bubble is right Myx, this is serious. Unless we get that candy back people could get hurt.
Toil: We need to work on a spell that might reverse the effect on the candy, and as our new part-time candy consultant...
Toil: ...we need YOU to go door to door and gather as much of that candy as you can.
Toil: But be careful, there might be moglinsters in any house, and the Pumpkin King's minions might want revenge!
Trouble: If you hide your face underneath a mask then the moglins might not see you as candy.
Trouble: If you bring us back enough of the candy we will let you borrow one of Bubble's crazy masks from her crazy mask collection.
Bubble: HEY! Those are MY crazy masks, Trouble!
Trouble: Also, if you unlock ALL of the masks then we will make a special armor for you!
Toil: Are you ready to go door-to-door and try to get our treats back, while avoiding the tricks, <Character>?

• Quest!

Moglin: Oh! Scary! Nice Mask! Have some of this amazing candy!

• Get Candy

Thanks to
    -- Andy8 for location links.
    -- AztecArcher for link, dialogue and corrections.
    -- GhostBear5 for monsters and rewards information.
    -- Peachii for corrections.
    -- Stephen Nix for corrections.
    -- Jay for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 1/10/2019 19:07:17 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Tricks and Treats
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition