Location: Zorbak, Master of Evil, Doomwood Duo
Level: As player
Damage Type: Magic/Melee
Experience rewarded: Scaled
Gold rewarded: Scaled
Avoidance and Defense
Melee: 20 * Level/90
Pierce: 20 * Level/90
Magic: 20 * Level/90
Block: 10 * Level/90
Parry: 10 * Level/90
Dodge: 10 * Level/90
Bonus: 15 + Level/5
Attack Type 1 / 1.1 - Casts a protective barrier around himself before approaching the target and shakes his staff until a beam blasts it for 1 hit of 200% Magic damage; applies 'Protective Bubble' (+60 All Resist, -60 Health Resist, +60% Boost, +60 Bonus, see other information) to himself for 99 turns.
Attack Type 2 - Approaches target and shakes his staff until a beam blasts it for 1 hit of 200% Magic damage; applies 'Zorbak's Master Plan' (see other information) to himself for 2 turns inclusive.
Attack Type 3 - Approaches target and summons bones to attack his target for 6 hits of 50% Magic damage, amounting to 300% damage; increases 'Zorbak's Bone Collection' by 1 bone.
Attack Type 4 - Approaching target and shakes his staff until a beam blasts it for 1 hit of 200% Magic damage; applies 'Ebil Hex', a 100% Magic Ebil DoT effect, to target for 5 turns.
Attack Type 5 - Approaching target and shakes his staff until a beam blasts it for 1 hit of 200% Magic damage; applies 'Ebil Spell' (-20% Boost, -60 Bonus, -60 Crit) to target for 4 turns.
Attack Type 6 - Approaching target and shakes his staff until a beam blasts it for 1 hit of 200% Magic damage; applies 'Ebil Curse' (-10 All Resist, +10 Health Resist, -300 LUK) to target for 5 turns inclusive.
Attack Type 7 - Approaches and hits target with his staff for 1 hit of 200% Melee damage.
Attack Type 8 - Summons a pair of spear wielding undead to send them to attack his target for 2 hits of 1,000% Magic damage, amounting to 2,000% damage.
Zorbak is permanently affected by 'Zorbak's Bone Collection', which starts at 0 bones and caps at 3.
While affected by 'Protective Bubble', it creates a separate HP bar that is equal to 25% of Zorbak's maximum HP and can only be damaged by direct attacks and DoT effects. (Pop-up: Zorbak's Protective Bubble: <x>/<y> HP)
- 'Zorbak's Bone Collection' is increased by 1 bone upon using Attack Type 3.
- If 'Zorbak's Bone Collection' has 3 bones, Zorbak will prioritize Attack Type 8 on his next rotation after Attack Type 2. (Pop-up: Zorbak: 'That will do nicely. Prepare to face my Ebil wrath!')
'Zorbak's Master Plan' will copy any of the following current positive stat buffs from target, which are Avoidance (Melee/Pierce/Magic), Defense (Block/Parry/Dodge), Resistances (including +Health Resist), Stats, Crit (including Crit Modifier), Bonus, Boost, and Damage Reduction. (Pop-up: Zorbak tries to copy your positive stat buffs!)
- Upon depleting Protective Bubble HP to 0, 'Protective Bubble' is removed and applies 'Zorbak Revealed' (-20 All Resist, +20 Health Resist, -20% Boost, -20 Bonus) to Zorbak for 2 turns inclusive.
During the battle, Zorbak is supported by Twilly, a noncombatant who applies buffs to Zorbak.
- The buff and value of 'Zorbak's Master Plan' is identical to the buff on the player.
- A separate instance of 'Zorbak's Master Plan' is applied for each individual buff.
- Zorbak will ignore the stat bonuses from 'Relic Barrier' from the DeathKnight class.
Zorbak begins the battle using Attack Type 1 once before cycling at the skill rotation; Attack Type 2 -> X -> Repeat, with certain Attack Types used on certain conditions:
- Boost: Applies 'Twilly's Boost' (+20% Boost) to Zorbak for 3 turns inclusive.
- Bonus: Applies 'Twilly's Bonus' (+40 Boost) to Zorbak for 3 turns inclusive.
- Heal: Heals Zorbak for 2% of his maximum HP.
- Twilly's rotation is as follows: Boost -> Heal -> Heal -> Bonus -> Heal -> Heal -> Repeat.
- In Doomwood Duo, Twilly will randomly target either Zorbak or Artix; if Zorbak was defeated, Twilly will buff Artix.
Random pop-up headlines from Zorbak upon using Attack Type 2:
- X is determined by certain conditions:
- If 'Zorbak's Bone Collection' has 3 bones, Zorbak will use Attack Type 8.
- Otherwise, Zorbak will randomly choose between using Attack Type 3 and Attack Types 4 - 6.
- If Zorbak chooses Attack Types 4 - 6, he will perform attacks in the order of Attack Type 4 -> Attack Type 5 -> Attack Type 6 -> Repeat.
- If 'Zorbak Revealed' is active on Zorbak, he will pause his current rotation to use an alternate rotation; Attack Type 7 OR Attack Type 8 -> Attack Type 1, where Zorbak uses Attack Type 8 if 'Zorbak's Bone Collection' has 3 bones; otherwise, Zorbak uses Attack Type 7.
Zorbak: 'Meh heh heh. Nice buffs you have there.'
Zorbak: 'Good idea. I'll try it too.'
Zorbak: 'I can feel it! The power! Rising! Burning! Oh wait no, that's heartburn.'
Zorbak: 'You might call this cowardice. I call it cleverness!'
Zorbak: 'Behold my secret power, which carried me through Necro U: Plagiarism!'
Zorbak: 'Did you really think you could outsmart me with THIS?'
Zorbak: 'It's free and it's for me!'
Zorbak: 'Stand back, Twilly, I'm about to Zorb!'
Zorbak: 'I don't know what this does, but if you have it, I want it!'
Zorbak: 'I'm not sharing. You are.'
Zorbak: 'Thanks, chump.'
Protective Bubble Appearance
< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 11/29/2023 23:53:02 >