Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Soluna Police Department

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Soluna Police Department
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2008 12:30:26   
Vaseline28

Soluna Police Department

Directions: Soluna City -> Go Left 3 times

Missions Available:
  • Pontimech Robbery

(Notepad)
  • Howl's Angels
  • Pie surprise!
  • Kerberos!

Shops Available:
  • Cop Shop
  • SPD Mecha
  • The Impound

NPCs:
  • Chief Duncan
  • Krispy
  • Worsh
  • Glortch
  • Kreme

Uniforms:
  • Police Trooper
  • Guard Hat
  • Police Hat
  • CocoChip Hat
  • Sleuth Hat
  • Detective

Dialogue:
    Before joining the force:
    Chief Duncan: The crime wave is getting out of control! The city needs you.

After joining the force:
    Chief Duncan: Welcome to the Soluna Police Department. How can I assist you, citizen?

• Uniforms
    Chief Duncan: It is important to wear your Police Uniform and hat. The uniform is a symbol of respect and authori-tye.

• Talk
    Chief Duncan: The Crime Wave is out of control. Reports of theft are being reported all over town at an alarming rate!
    Chief Duncan: Worst of all, there seems to be no rhyme or reason on why these things are being stolen.
    Chief Duncan: It is going to take some serious detective work to figure out this puzzle and we are already short handed here at the station.

Kripsy: Meow Meow Meow Meow....... Meow Meow Meow Meow.......

Worsh: ...nobody knows the trouble I've seen... Hey you! Do you have a spare fork?

Glortch: I was framed by my *friend* Bloghurl! Unfortunately, they found sauce all over my starship! Hey do you have a spare fork?

Kreme: Ahem. Excuse me. Do not think I am going to entertain your primitive notions of the complex space kitten language by meowing. WOOF!

Police Notepad

Page 2:
    Chief Duncan: Wolf hair? Do not tell me you believe all those werewolf rumors. Werewolves DO NOT exist!

Page 4:
    Chief Duncan: Hmm, this must belong to the gang responsible for the Crime Wave!

Page 5:
    Chief Duncan: Mmmmmm, pie! What would a biker gang want with pie tins though?

Page 6:
    Chief Duncan: Empty boxes? I am not making a connection with these items. Can you find something else?
    Chief Duncan: Oh, and before I forget. No more werewolf stories, please. I realize you must think it is funny - but everyone knows they DO NOT exist.

Page 8:
    Chief Duncan: Chickencows, Biker gangs and random food products. We are on the verge of a breakthrough!

Page 9:
    Chief Duncan: Hmmmm. Why would these criminals want a bunch of construction hats?

Page 10:
    Chief Duncan: This is what we have been waiting for! <Character>, you need to check this place out right away.

Page 11:
    Chief Duncan: Missing construction vehicles and equipment? Maybe you should go back to 1337 Falcon's Reach and look around again.

Page 12:
    Chief Duncan: For the last time, there is NO SUCH THING as Werewolves. The real question is, why are they gathering all of these things?

Page 13:
    Chief Duncan: A Lunar Capacitor? It may be expensive but the only thing that would be good for is harvesting some moon power.

Page 14:
    Chief Duncan: HOLY FROGZARD DROPPINGS! This is huge... it all makes sense now. I think have this figured out.....
    Chief Duncan: We are up against a Werewolf Biker Gang!
    Chief Duncan: I know, I know. But do not be jealous little buddy. One day you will have detective skills just like me.
    Chief Duncan: To prove it you will have to go dress up as a Werewolf and go deep undercover.... this will be a VERY special mission.

Page 15:
    Chief Duncan: Head over to the Knife and Spork and stop that pie shipment!

Page 16:
    Chief Duncan: Those Wolves are pretty mad that you stopped the pie shipment! They're attacking the base directly!

Other Information:
    SPD Ranks/Name
    Rank 1 - Civilian
    Rank 2 - Crossing Guard
    Rank 3 - Hall Monitor
    Rank 4 - Neighborhood Watch
    Rank 5 - Rent-a-Cop
    Rank 6 - Rookie
    Rank 7 - Traffic Officer
    Rank 8 - Meter Maid
    Rank 9 - Flatfoot
    Rank 10 - Police Officer
    Rank 11 - Patrolman (or woman!)
    Rank 12 - Peace Bringer
    Rank 13 - Officer of the LOL
    Rank 14 - The Fuzz
    Rank 15 - Enforcer
    Rank 16 - COBRA
    Rank 17 - Inspector
    Rank 18 - Super Trooper
    Rank 19 - Gumshoe
    Rank 20 - Investigator
    Rank 21 - Detective
    Rank 22 - Highway Patrol
    Rank 23 - Bobby
    Rank 24 - Mountie
    Rank 25 - State Trooper
    Rank 26 - Deputy
    Rank 27 - Undercover policeman
    Rank 28 - Sherrif
    Rank 29 - SWAT
    Rank 30 - Police Captain
    Rank 31 - Police Lieutenant
    Rank 32 - Police Chief

Thanks to Artwich for SPD ranks.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 10/7/2011 2:47:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Soluna Police Department
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition