Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tibattleonia

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Tibattleonia
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/12/2008 20:03:20   
4jj11
Banned

Tibattleonia

Objective: You are one step closer to finding Sys-Zero. It seems that the war may not be going as well as the Kingadent has announced! Tibattleonia was completely destroyed.
Requirements: Level 5
Release Date: 3/12/2008

Enemies:
  • Kaiju Scythe
  • Shadow Mega Gunner

NPCs:
  • Warlic

Dialogue:
    Warlic: The town of Tibattleonia is just ahead. This was the last known location of the Soluna Defense Forces.
    Warlic: Sys-Zero came here seeking military aid during the last Shadowscythe attack.
    Warlic: Please search the town for any pertinent information.

Fight 2 Shadowscythe

Warlic: There is a huge Shadowscythe unit guarding the exit of this town. I have sent a repair truck to rendezvous with you.
    Warlic: Proceed with caution. It appears that this unit is actually a giant alien creature which has been cybernetically altered by the Shadowscythe.

Fight Kaiju Scythe

Warlic: That Black Box you recovered contains a video log from just before we lost contact with the military stationed here.
    Warlic: Let's watch this recording immediately!

Warlic: That does not bode well for us. It appears as if the entire military force stationed here was seized by the Shadowscythe.
    Warlic: There is no sign of Sys-Zero either. The Shadowscythe force in the recording seemed to come from the nearby mountain range.
    Warlic: I believe Sys-Zero may have gone there after stopping here.
    Warlic: Hopefully we will find him soon. He is critical to the defense of Soluna City!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/30/2011 23:13:41 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Tibattleonia
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition