Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dean Warlic's Office

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Dean Warlic's Office
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/28/2008 14:45:13   
Vaseline28

Dean Warlic's Office

Directions: GEARS University -> Elevator -> Dean Warlic's Office

Locations Available:
  • Planet Yokai
  • Zargon Wormhole Saga
  • Gameshow Planet

Missions Available:
  • Tibattleonia
  • Rescue!
  • Starship Parts
  • Find a Cure
  • Surprise Attack
  • Espionage
  • Kingadent
  • Soluna Outpost
  • Mer'a Rescue Attempt

Shops Available:
  • Shadowtech
  • NG Shadowtech
  • Mer'a Weapons
  • Wormhole Tech Shop

(Rares)
  • SDF Mecha
  • SDF NG Mecha

NPCs:
  • Warlic
  • Char
  • Mont

Dialogue:
    Warlic

Before Level 5
    Dean Warlic: Greetings <Character>. Your results from the entrance exam were impressive, but you still lack experience.
    Dean Warlic: However, you seem to have great potential. Return to me when you have learnt more about the ways of Mecha.

Level 5 and above
    There is different dialogue depending on how far through the story you are.
  • Meeting Dean Warlic for the first time
  • Talking to Dean Warlic again before completing the Rescue! mission
  • Talking to Dean Warlic again after completing the Rescue! mission

Warlic: <Character>. You are my number one choice for a top-secret mission. Do you accept?

If you click 'Yes!'
    Warlic: Very well, there is no turning back. Not even the Kingadent knows what I am about to tell you.
    Warlic: Captain Sys-Zero is Missing in Action! He was on a top secret mission to find out what happened to our military.
    Warlic: GEARS University students have been this city's sole defense throughout this war.
    Warlic: I'm afraid that the Kingadent may have declared victory way too early. I hope this is not the case.
    Warlic: However it is greatly disturbing that Sys-Zero is gone. You must find him before it's too late.
    Warlic: He may have information that the Kingadent needs!
    Warlic: Sys-Zero's last known location was the town of Tibattleonia Are you ready for your mission?

Warlic: The Kingadent has requested you for a top secret mission. We will need a working Starship first.

Warlic: There is a Starship docked at the Soluna Spaceport. However, it has been sabotaged. You will need to find replacement parts.

Warlic: Very good. You have found all of the parts. The Starship is being repaired. Now, report to the Kingadent.

After completing all the missions
    Warlic: Hello again, <Character>. That is your name right? I'm having a hard time remembering things lately.

After dealing with the situation on the Moon:
    Warlic: «You», Nurse Helia needs your help. She may be able to cure Sys-Zero!
  • Talk
      Warlic: «You», I hate to become involved in political affairs...
      Warlic: But the Kingadent must be removed from power for his treachery!
      Warlic: His "rebels" were actually the most elite and loyal protectors of our planet! I wonder why he committed this traitorous act?
      Warlic: I have hidden Odessa and the other SDF soldiers here at GEARS University.
      Warlic: GEARS University is now the Central Headquarters of the resistance! Please report to me and Admiral Pureheart from now on.

After curing Sys-Zero:
    Warlic: «You», Odessa requires your assistance immediately! We are under attack right now!
  • Talk
      Warlic: «You», I hate to become involved in political affairs...
      Warlic: But the Kingadent must be removed from power for his treachery!
      Warlic: His "rebels" were actually the most elite and loyal protectors of our planet! I wonder why he committed this traitorous act?
      Warlic: I have hidden Odessa and the other SDF soldiers here at GEARS University.
      Warlic: GEARS University is now the Central Headquarters of the resistance! Please report to me and Admiral Pureheart from now on.

After fending off the Surprise Attack:
    Warlic: «You», the recent attack originated from The White Castle! You should go there and investigate!

After defeating the Kingadent:
    Warlic: «You», congratulations on your victory! Now, stand by for more orders from the new Queenadent!
      Warlic: For your efforts, the Queenadent has given you access to special salvaged Shadowscythe Technology.

Talk
    Warlic: Char says she finished her wormhole scanning device. She's already getting positive readings.
    Warlic: I want you to go immediately and retrieve everything that Jemini took from us.
    Warlic: I fear our window of opportunity is closing quickly.
    Warlic: Oh. And if you would like to revisit Lagos for the war with Braddock, please speak with Char.

After becoming Grand Champion on Planet 51:
    Warlic: Sys-Zero has an important message!
  • Distress Signal
      Warlic: <Character>, we have just received a message from Sys-Zero at a distant Soluna Space Outpost. It is a top priority.
      Warlic: After you finish viewing the message, I will need you to be on your way to the Outpost.

Incoming Signal: Sys-Zero
      Sys-Zero: Dean Warlic, we have a bit of a situation here. We just found an unknown vessel.
      Sys-Zero: And by unknown, I mean we've never seen this class of ship before nor have we seen these types of people before.
      Sys-Zero: Their ship has evidently been drifting across space for quite some time.
      Sys-Zero: They are telling us that they have been spotted by a Shadowscythe fleet.
      Sys-Zero: We have what appears to be their leader communicating with us here.
      Sys-Zero: It seems a fraction of the people on the ship managed to escape in a smaller vessel, and reached our Outpost.
      Sys-Zero: They're requesting help to save the remaining people on their ship before they get taken by the Shadowscythe.
      Sys-Zero: Their leader is very short. In fact... All of them appear very sho... Hey! What the!?

«Sys-Zero is pushed out of the way as Char (called ???) points the screen to herself.»

???: Look! Just get someone out here, okay!?! Go go go!!
    ???: My people don't have much time left and we're not prepared to fight them!
    Sys-Zero: Just send someone to help us, Warlic. I'll try calming this kid down.
    ???: I'm not a kid!!!!
    Warlic: It's certainly an interesting message and I have selected you to go to the outpost, <Character>.
    Warlic: As the short-one said, there is not much time. Please hurry.
  • Not yet...
      Warlic: Really?... Maybe I chose the wrong person for this mission...
  • Old Missions
  • Talk
      Warlic: Something terrible has happened recently. In light of this, <Character>, I urge you to use extreme caution when dealing with Korin.
      Warlic: I'll fill you in on this later but for now there is no time. You must view Sys-Zero's message and be on your way!

Char

Char: The Wormhole Scanner is complete! Everything should be great!

Missions
    Char: You can choose what you want to do here.

Mont
    Mont: Hey there, <Character>. How can I help you?
    Mont: Now that Char has the wormhole scanner working, she's requested that I stay here and monitor things.
    Mont: Basically when you need something from here, I will be here helping Tek so it will all get through to you as normal.
    Mont: Even though a wormhole is involved.
    Mont: This goes for weapons and mechas so you should be able to equip things as easily as you do now.
    Mont: Char should be a big help to you. Her wormhole tracker is impressive stuff.
    Mont: But do be careful. You never know what kind of situation you'll land in when you jump through one.

Mer'a Shops
    Char: You're welcome to weapons that use our technology. It wasn't hard to adapt our tech to yours.

Talk
    Char: Now that the scanner is finished, we can finally begin our chase for Jemini.
    Char: It's said that wormholes can travel great distances and even slice through the fabric of time.
    Char: There's no telling when or where we'll end up. Our biggest concern is what will be happening when we land.
    Char: Worst case scenario, we land on a planet that's experiencing violent eruptions of destruction.
    Char: I'm sure we'll be fine though.

Thanks to Superfluous, Yagno2000, and Personater for missions, Peachii for link, ArchMagus Orodalf for dialogue.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 9/30/2012 12:07:26 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Dean Warlic's Office
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition