Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rebel Leader

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Rebel Leader
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/17/2008 9:49:17   
cdfbrown
Legendary CDF

Rebel Leader

Objective: This is REALLY bad...The rebels are actually the elite forces of the Soluna Defense Forces! It looks like Kingadent Slugwrath sold out the planet to the Shadowscythe!
Requirements: Completion of Power Cells
Release Date: 16th April 2008

Enemies:
  • Centaur
  • Rebel Delta
  • Rebel Leader

NPCs:
  • Odessa
  • Slugwrath

Dialogue:
    Slugwrath: This is our chance to defeat the rebels once and for all! Their strength seems to be weakening!
    Slugwrath: If you can defeat their leader, their morale will be crushed! Strike now while the opportunity is at hand!

On reaching the Rebel Leader
    Rebel Leader: Even if you are lucky enough to defeat me, you will never be able to destroy what we stand for!

On defeating the Rebel Leader
    Odessa: Coward! I would expect as much from Slugwrath's lapdog! You fight with no honor, relying on backstabbing to win your fights.
    Odessa: Tell your Kingadent that he will never be able to destroy what we stand for!
    Odessa: You have sold out an entire civilization for an empty promise of mercy! Your new leaders will show you none! Now you have what you wanted!
    Odessa: If you are indeed Slugwrath's loyal servant then crush me with your mecha as a symbol of how the Shadowscythe will crush you...
    Odessa: Honorless Cowards!

On choosing the 'Crush Her' option
    "GAME OVER" screen, followed by a screen that says "Thanks for playing Mechquest! Please enjoy our other fine games", links to AdventureQuest, EbilGames, and DragonFable, and a "Retry" button.

On choosing the 'Rescue Her' option
    Slugwrath: I thought that you would be a useful tool... Obviously I was wrong.
    Slugwrath: Resisting the Shadowscythe is futile. You should have stayed on the winning side!
    Slugwrath: Oh well, it's time to tie up loose ends. Goodbye <character name>!

On defeating the Centaur
    Odessa: I am Admiral Odessa Pureheart, leader of the Soluna Defence Forces.
    Odessa: You have been deceived. Deception is Slugwrath's greatest skill. We were his most loyal elite guard.
    Odessa: One of his agents sabotaged our battlecruiser's shield generator and now we are stranded here on the moon...
    Odessa: ...under constant attack from Shadowsythe, but Slugwrath has failed. We have yet to be defeated.
    Odessa: He has opened the door to the Shadowscythe invasion. Only Warlic and the exceptional students at GEARS University stand in his way now.
    Odessa: But it is not enough to withstand the full force of the Shadowscythe armada.
    Odessa: We must find a way to create alliances with other solar systems now, otherwise all will fall to them.
    Odessa: ...But first we must eliminate the Shadowscythe here on the moon. Let us return to the Moon Base and regroup.

Thanks to Lyris and Archmagus Orodalf for info.

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 2/4/2012 12:45:16 >
  • AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Rebel Leader
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition