Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Shop-Related Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 5 of 12«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/9/2012 1:54:20   
ChronoWhirl

Oh, okay, gotcha. I'll delete my post!
AQ AQW  Post #: 101
6/14/2012 0:35:22   
kittycat

Has this bug been reported before? Don't See it on here
Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.) Wrong Shop
Bug details:Completed Bizarre Flecks III Part 2, Was given the wrong shop stating Awethur vs Ghin instead.
During Bug: Popped up the wrong shop
After bug: No negative effect. After completing it numerous times, it didn't work.
Shop/War Chest: Bizarre Flecks III Part 2
Equipment before entering Shop: Equipment hasnt changed before or after the Glitch/bug
Did you log out and log back in? Yes. This is going on for a few days.
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: Latest
AQ MQ  Post #: 102
6/15/2012 15:20:24   
Kazemii

I know man its like a week since Bizarre Flecks III Part 2 gives the wrong shop ...

AQ  Post #: 103
7/1/2012 7:21:46   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I'm not entirely sure if this fits here, but a report's a report..

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Incorrect pricing

Bug details: I went looking in Ballyhoo's Special Offer Upgrade shops and noticed that the level 130 Dainashini costs about 1.3M gold, while the level 150 Dainashini costs only ~700k. I don't think this is right...
Before bug occurred: Did a few RA battles

During Bug: Price doesn't seem right...

After bug: Exited shop and entered more RA battles.

Shop/War Chest: Ballyhoo's Special Offer Upgrade Shop (Ingame, the shop is called "Dainashini")
Equipment before entering Shop: Cyclone Wyvern Rider (123), Morningstar Pulverizer, Cyclone Shield
Screenshot links:
Price of the level 130 Dainashini
Price of the level 150 Dainashini

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes, still shows incorrect prize
Browser Info: Firefox 13
Flash version: something 11.2.202, I assume that's the latest?

Thank you.
\K

< Message edited by Komou -- 7/1/2012 7:27:38 >
Post #: 104
7/2/2012 17:13:37   
Pepp
Lives to Slay Dragons!

ok this is truly not a bug but it is quite annoying -

In the sky bridge quest when you get to the final battle an have to choose for the level 85 set or the level 105 level set - He asks you do you want to try for the wrong level's 75 or 90?

just needs a quick typo update since mastercrafts got updated over what a year ago from level 75 to 85

< Message edited by Bigpepp -- 7/2/2012 17:14:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 105
7/5/2012 0:09:19   
Neil 1000000

lol the Decimator shop has a bug. The level 10 version costs over 1 million gold! XD glad Im not level 10 and need it!!
ALSO the level 150 Dainashini is like only 700,000 and shouldn't I be able to purchase it if I got it?

< Message edited by Neil 1000000 -- 7/5/2012 0:11:23 >
AQ DF  Post #: 106
7/13/2012 8:18:47   
Abaraa

I am not able to open the shop in the twilight set quest.I finished the quest thrice but I am not able to get the shop.Could you please fix the bug?
AQ AQW  Post #: 107
10/17/2012 23:57:20   
Ripper man5

Go to [Warlic's in town] Mage Shop then click on Change Face, Quests, or Class Quests. Then try clicking Exit nothing happens.

Should be fixed. Log out/in to get the newest verison. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 10/18/2012 0:25:21 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 108
10/21/2012 15:51:40   
Twins of Moo

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): As far as I can tell, it seems to be a loading error.

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I was able to buy and sell items and check my inventory in shops normally.

During Bug: I would click on a shop button, and then the gray "Please Wait..." loading screen stays on for several minutes. Then when it finally does (or rather, doesn't) load the shop, a message at the top of the screen will appear saying, "Error Loading Sell Prices". Then, it will show the items on the screen, but even if it's a level 25 item that costs 148 gold and my character is level 91 with over a million gold, it will say in the bottom right corner "Not high enough level to buy. Not enough gold to buy." Then, if I click the Inventory button it will show a shop screen entirely blank of items. The exit button works fine, however.

After bug: The bug first happened with my X Guardian level 91 character, but then when I tried my level 46 normal character the same bug occurs.

Shop/War Chest: As far as I can tell, the bug happens in any shop in the game, from the any of the Battleon shops to quest rewards shops to Ballyhoo's rare item shops, so this is probably personal to my account.
Equipment before entering Shop: Level 91 Character: Mighty UltraGuardian Plate, Blade of Awe, and Whitecap Shield. Level 46 Character: cloth robes and wooden staff
Screenshot link: Unfortunately, I don't know how to link a screenshot.

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? Yes. I should have reported it before now, even though I don't play AQ that often--it has been occurring over several weeks.
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 16.0.1
Flash version: 11,4,402,287

I'm not sure what's causing it. I tried logging in to your accout and buying stuff, and I had no problems. (Don't worry, I reversed any changes I did.) I upgraded my FireFox/Flash player to match yours, and I still had no problem.

The only thing I can think of is that it might be a problem with your firewall/security settings? Try temporarily turning off your firewall, and doing the shopping then? ~In Media Res

I've checked my system preferences and it seems that my firewall IS off, so I don't know what's going wrong there. I tried turning it on, just in case, but still no dice. I then tried bringing up the game on a PC desktop (not the Mac laptop I normally use) and the game seemed to have some problems running there even when I upgraded Firefox to the latest version. But, when I tried playing on Safari, the shops worked fine. Maybe something weird's just going on with the Firefox/Mac combination--To save trouble, I'll just make Safari my go-to browser for AQ from now on.

< Message edited by Twins of Moo -- 10/22/2012 14:16:38 >
Post #: 109
10/29/2012 16:13:12   
Msm

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): cant buy item / database error

Bug details: cant buy the seekrat painting
Before bug occurred: regular play

During Bug: gray loading screen

After bug: database error

Shop/War Chest: seekrat 10th year event
Equipment before entering Shop: normal
Screenshot link: http://i.imgur.com/DuJIK.png

Did you log out and log back in? no
Did you clear cache? no
Did the bug happen again? give me a minute
Browser Info: safari
Flash version: most recent I believe
AQ AQW  Post #: 110
10/30/2012 10:16:38   
Ripper man5

So... I was changing my face for fun and I click buy for 20 gold (whatever it costs) and this happened, my weapons randomly appeared.

http://s14.postimage.org/tswob5d9r/Untitled.png
AQ MQ  Post #: 111
11/11/2012 1:30:57   
Ingo

There are 2 lv 118 miscs in the LoL quest for the roc

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/11/2012 7:57:42 >
AQ  Post #: 112
11/22/2012 0:21:04   
jason099

i think i have a problem i can't get the white knight armor when i'm already a guardian

To get the (non-Z) White Knight, you have to become a Guardian between October 2012 and December 2012. You bought your Guardianship earlier on, so you're not eligible. You can buy the White Knight Z armour instead. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/22/2012 8:01:40 >
Post #: 113
11/23/2012 1:09:39   
v23

After buying SplitRend Lance G V, I noticed that I lost around 21m gold, and that its sellback is 10598761 Gold, meaning that the weapon costs twice as much as the listed shop price in-game and the pedia entry.

Fixed - it should show the proper price now. ~IMR

On SeekRat 3, the shop with the Certificate doesn't have the L140 Summon ElBhe and the L150 Certificate. I have cleared my cache and still have the shop without the items. However, the L140 ElBhe and L144 Diploma were in the Diploma shop.

Added. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/24/2012 9:17:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 114
11/24/2012 8:08:04   
Ty Lee

I just bought the level 150 Baby Sacragon and instead of the listed 1875(discounted) it cost me the full 3750.
Before doing this i logged out an cleared cache because the sale was supposedly over.
After relogging the prices were still half-off so i assumed they weren't yet revered to they're old prices.
Image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/sacragon.jpg/

I've refunded you the difference. Sorry for the inconvenience. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 11/24/2012 9:05:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
12/6/2012 18:42:39   
Shadows Of Death

I suppose it's shop related...

I'm running google chrome latest version with the latest flash player and already cleared my cache too.

I'm trying to get the giftbox armour, shield, and misc, and for some reason they won't load? I don't know if its a bug or if it just doesn't like me :(.

Kamui's still working on them. ~IMR

EDIT: thanks :)

< Message edited by Shadows Of Death -- 12/7/2012 15:47:19 >
AQ  Post #: 116
12/7/2012 8:16:02   
lolo666

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Frostval Giftbox - Ranged typo

Bug details:
The level 140 Token is written as Melee which is supposed to be ranged

During Bug: Well, I checked the Frostval Giftbox - Ranged.. And then, when i clicked on it, it was melee

Equipment before entering Shop: Level 150 Character: Rabid Dire Form, High Communicant Grandeur, Chieftain's Ironthorn

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again?I dont know XD
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: The Newest

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/7/2012 11:08:12 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
12/8/2012 6:57:37   
Lliupukk!!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): missing reward shop

Bug details: Dainashini still stays in rewards section, while in "current event" and "Battleon news" pages I can see Summon shogun and Ansatsu are released.
Before bug occurred: custom weapon questing

During Bug: in rewards section there is still Dainashini shop.

After bug: nothing special

Shop/War Chest: Rewards/Dainashini
Equipment before entering Shop: Diretooth, custom weapon

Did you log out and log back in? yeah, 2 times
Did you clear cache? of course, also twice
Did the bug happen again? yep.
Browser Info: Chrome
Flash version: most recent 100%

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/8/2012 14:44:04 >
Post #: 118
12/11/2012 19:05:29   
stratuscone

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):
i dunno how to classify this bug
Bug details: elementalizing guardian equipment in nimrod, he just keeps on reducing my gold, on and on and on and on
Before bug occurred: just went to the guardian tower to elementalize my no-drops to darkness

During Bug: i clicked on "Darkness" and he told me to wait, then i noticed my gold just kept on reducing my 1 million about every second, and i shut down Google chrome to stop

After bug: my gold went from 160M down to 156M

Shop/War Chest: nimrod guardian elementalization
Equipment before entering Shop: Offensive test armor, liquefactor, shield of sands
Screenshot link: uh i have none

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes, once in the guardian server, then in free server
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: 10.1.85.3

Unfortunately, that's intended - the server can only handle payments of 100,000 (not 1mil - you're off by a digit) at a time, and it costs ~5mil to elementise, so it needs to make payments 100k at a time until you pay the whole ~5mil. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/11/2012 21:37:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 119
12/13/2012 21:25:47   
battlesiege15

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.
Nope

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): I guess this would be a glitch....

Bug details: Warlic's "Change my Face" button doesn't work. It just freezes and I can't do anything. There is no exit either so I'm stuck in an eternal state of frozenness... Logging out is the only option D:
Before bug occurred: I clicked on "Change my face"

During Bug: The mirror doesn't work.

After bug: The game froze with Warlic just staring at me...

Shop/War Chest: Warlic's shop
Equipment before entering Shop: No drops (for my adventurer) and my login equipment (for my guardian): I did this on both servers with 2 different characters and I got the same result
Screenshot link: umm none sorry

Did you log out and log back in? Yep
Did you clear cache? yep
Did the bug happen again? Yeah
Browser Info: Chrome
Flash version: 11.5.31.5

Derp, I forgot to upload the file >.< It's fixed now. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 12/13/2012 22:17:19 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 120
1/9/2013 3:27:11   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Note I have not the slightest idea where this actually belongs, but since it's concerning a shop in some way, I'll post here - feel free to move it when you need to

Has this bug been reported before: I can't see it, so I assume no

Type of bug: Uhm.. wrong information giveaway?

Bug details: (via Mogloween Portal Painting) if you access Mogloween via the painting, and then hover over the "Pumpkin Golems!" button, a popup appears telling you beating this quest unlocks Pumpkin Patch spells. However, the Pumpkin Patch spells are located at Toil and Trouble's "Look for their sisters!"...

During Bug: Hover popup gives away wrong locations

After Bug: Nothing, exited the portal.

Shop/War Chest: Pumpkin Golem Shop?

Equipment before entering: White Knight (50, Guardian upgrade version), Ultraguardian shield, Slithering Longbow (30, Light)

Screenshot Link: N/A

Did you log out and back in: Yes
Did you clear cache: Yes
Did the bug happen again: Yes
Browser Info: Firefox 17
Flash version: latest
Post #: 121
1/17/2013 21:13:40   
Neil 1000000

When speaking with Falerin at the Isle d'oriens or whatever its called when I click "Buy a book" nothing happens... .. in that part where he is standing mext to eldron

< Message edited by Neil 1000000 -- 1/17/2013 21:16:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 122
2/2/2013 21:36:10   
FUMADANN

I am trying to get the new potion shop to sell me potions. I have complete all ingredients for the first potion 3 times, still cannot purchase. I have complete all ingredients for all potions and still cannot purchase any. My only available is to use the Z purchase, however I want to use the GOLD purchase option.

History,

Day 1 completed the ingredients for the first 2 potions - Regenerative Spritzer » Poison Neutraliser
unable to purchase either
Day 2 - Completed all ingredients for all potions-Regenerative Spritzer » Poison Neutraliser » Heart of the Ramleon » Dead-Eye Straight » Shining Aura » Ambush.
unable to purchase any of them
Day 3 - Completed ingredient list for first potion - Regenerative Spritzer
unable to purchase it using gold option.

Character page: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=3728899

m a real old dude (First business computer IBM PC - you know the one with a light stick and tape recorder)

Thanks

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2013 1:47:37 >
Post #: 123
2/3/2013 15:42:55   
FUMADANN

Close but no cigar. The first potion (Regenerative Spritzer) can now be purchased (I had to gather all ingredients again). HOWEVER, the second ingredient (Poison Neutraliser) cannot be purchased - even after gathering all the ingredients. YES I made sure that I did not have Regenerative Spritzer active or in my Misc slot.

Looking at Lucretia's master list of all the potions there is a check next to Regenerative Spritzer but not Poison Neutraliser.

Looking forward to your kind assistance with this. When it is fixed please tell me if I will have to start over and gather all ingredients from even Regenerative Spritzer in order to unlock all.

Thanks,

Derp, copy/paste error. It REALLY should be fixed now. (Especially since the file is now on version 13. Yay lucky #13!) Thanks again! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2013 18:45:38 >
Post #: 124
2/5/2013 16:49:53   
FUMADANN

Thanks, my only comment is that in order to assure that each potion is made available, in the future, the game player must acquire the potion before proceeding to collect the ingredients for the next potion on the list. No need to use the potion, just acquire, only then will the check mark appear next to the master list of 6 potions.
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Shop-Related Bugs
Page 5 of 12«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition