Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= The MechQuest Nostalgia Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The MechQuest Nostalgia Thread
Page 9 of 17«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2009 15:25:35   
Dragon of doom

The tyrano mech was UBER for me when i was lvl 10-18 or sumthin XD
AQ MQ  Post #: 201
9/23/2009 16:34:00   
RagingMagma

I remember my Fresh Frankenmecha, it was my VERY FIRST rare I got =). Ah, ooold times

AQ MQ  Post #: 202
9/23/2009 16:36:14   
kenta x

I remember the lvl 3 noobatroon, i hated it, because i had to use it to lvl 10, because farming was so hard.
AQ MQ  Post #: 203
9/23/2009 16:36:27   
yo ma ma 2.0

i remember the shuttle that was BOREING! i also remember the shineing repeter being uber and the dragontooth chaitn gun and large millitary repeter ALSO what is DMR

< Message edited by yo ma ma 2.0 -- 9/23/2009 16:37:14 >
DF MQ  Post #: 204
9/23/2009 16:37:32   
kenta x

Back in the good ol' days, 0-2 cooldown was nessecary....
AQ MQ  Post #: 205
9/23/2009 20:38:34   
Incinerator1

I remember the first attacking heads =D. They only did like 3-5 damage =P ah the good old days =)
MQ AQW  Post #: 206
9/23/2009 22:51:34   
Darius

quote:

@Darius
There is a story, though at the moment with all the extra areas being released it isn't very clear.

Actually, the story was quite clear before the battle with Magma Lord Pyras. We had an alien invasion of our homeworld, a corrupt kingadent who tried to sell us out to the invaders, and then we dethroned him and travelled the galaxy to find worlds to stand with us against these evil aliens. On our first visit to Westion, we learned that dragons and these evil aliens had a huge galaxy-wide war 10,000 years ago, and on Zargon, the evil corporation EbilCorp sold Dr. Boltavolt the crystallized dragon's breath that they pilfered from Westion's mines. Then, a red crystal asteroid entered our solar system, which had a giant dragonoid in it who pulled a Deus Ex Machina on us, explaining exactly what happened to the Dragons 10k years ago, effectively ending House Runehawk's primary mission in one awesome cutscene. The Lagos war tied into the ShS/Dragons saga by revealing that Dr. Kringle's Gift was Hyper Ladder technology, the same kind used by the dragons to escape our universe into an alternate one 10k years ago. Then, on our second visit to Westion, we suddenly learn that our houses have to defeat six galactic masters in order to power up the house artifacts and use them to rule the universe, or whatever the artifacts do when we collect all six keys/runes/blades. I'm sure they planned on introducing that story arc from the start, but why they introduced it so late into the main story arc is what I don't understand. All it'll do is extend the story to too many other planets, fighting giant elemental monsters, and saving the people of those planets from threats they could probably handle themselves if they really tried.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
9/23/2009 22:53:13   
eragonshadeslayer67

when it first came out as a release and it was christmas and I FINALLY GOT TO LV 3 and went off the spaceship........... that was one heck of a moment

and when I finally went UNbroke and bought by tyrannasaurus mecha for like 1 million credits lol
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 208
9/23/2009 23:05:49   
Naj

I remember those endless days on the shuttle, landed in the city when it first opened with only 750,000 credits in my pockets.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 209
11/1/2009 20:13:00   
zanathos

Ahh i remember that sand which i had yesterday... all that baloney... wait. off topic.

On Topic: when MQ had that huge price reduction thing on all mechas and sson everyone could pwns stuff. And when i bought battle hammer the day before it turned into aSC mecha and was pwning people from like lvl 8 til lvl 15(i got Sc and bought betta mechs)

but i still want the sandwich back.....

Sign only ONCE per page.
Tero

< Message edited by Terosin -- 11/24/2009 8:34:43 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 210
11/2/2009 4:24:49   
fernok again

my ice princess mech from the fjrst frostval wonder if anyone else has it¿

Once I wore as much eyeliner as mysterious Johnson...No joke the kids at school laughed at me D:

BTW this is my girlfriends email. Dont lemme catch her getting emails >;[
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 211
11/12/2009 17:25:49   
earth breather

When i thought that the second verson of the NEWbatron was the strongest mech cuz i was a newbie and it was before they went live

< Message edited by EinhanderX01 -- 11/12/2009 17:25:49 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
11/12/2009 18:34:23   
lord of the grave

I remember the time when I farmed credits just to get the lvl 3 newbatron. I also remember i first got it when i was lvl 7 and my best equipment was the pizza items. It feels like yesterday when the tyrano came out and I fell in love with mechs with the full attack choices. I sadly never experianced the bug war or the friday the 13 event so i am happy for those events to resurface. I propose a toast and cheers to the MQ staff for granting everyone the ability to experiance such great moments and hope they will continue to impress us till the game goes full circle.

our true fate is found when we defy destiny.

I await those who will find their true fate at the end of all things.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 213
11/12/2009 19:11:46   
Snake XZ

Remember when 100k was like impossible to get without farming BRR for hours? I spent days looking for just the right build to beat him with. and the FIRST Pizza mecha ever was pretty good for it's time. 180 HP was beast.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 214
11/22/2009 10:23:34   
Flare Phoenix

I remember my frustation at those were-mechas and how I kept losing with my "uber noob" setup...
I also remember how long I farmed for Gingerbread Mech by doing order 66
My uber noob setup: plasma pulsar, sling missile, and pizza slicer
MQ  Post #: 215
11/22/2009 14:33:50   
Eka

I joined right before Soluna opened, then didn't play until the game got a bit more substance, I think it was part 2 of the museum quests.

I remember missing out on the first load of April Fools mechs cause I hadnt figured out the timing difference between game time and GMT+1 so I missed the day it was available :(

Also remember spending a day farming for an Auto-rifle and just spamming that one attack until my opponent died or my energy ran out, best way to spend the day when I was too sick to think straight. ^^

Time to churn those gears, Steampunk Style!
MQ  Post #: 216
11/23/2009 12:51:51   
Zodiac of Runehawk

My best moment of nastalgia is definetly the time I first got my very first Star Captain mech!
It was the Zargonian Quad Geekatron, level 20 something or other. I felt like a god!

I had to change my sig. Sigh.....At least theres still wafflefries!
FIGHT ME- 5374675....or my brother at 6770755.
MQ  Post #: 217
11/23/2009 17:02:02   
ma88hew

Some nostalgic moments? How about...

When MQ was very new and the pizza mech was THE greatest mech in the game, or at least for free players. The only thing people were discussing was the perfect strategy for beating Order 66, which was difficult at the time.

When I got SC, and bought the Perfect Ghost Trap for the sole reason of beating the ghost hunting missions. Fortunately I did at least half of it already, and I sold the Trap and bought the Phantasm Scimitar, my favorite energy blade in the game, after beating the energy blade class with the SC only blades on the rack. (at the time, it was much more difficult and NSC had no hope without hours and hours to spare because the Energy Blade shop wasn't out yet).
Not the most powerful, but versus 1 of the currently available combatants, the Phantasm Scimitar wins 100% of the time, even now. If energy battles become more difficult or the combat system itself is improved, and AE don't make the NG weapon that is unlockable only after beating an entire long tedious class at LEAST up to par with the NG weapons at the shop, I will be disappointed. :\ But for now its fine, and looks UBER. >:D

When the April Fool's mechs (08) were released, and were the most uber mechs of the time, I bought them and rushed to level 20, longing to play as the F001. :P It was very exciting. Farming to 200k credits when I had barely any in the only day in which it was available was exhilerating as well. It was re-released several weeks later because of the newsletter being sent late and it being a 1-day mech, but whatever. :P

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 218
11/23/2009 17:34:52   
zanathos

ALL of Zargon. That was an amazing planet because im a total comic book nerd. i just bought my batwing and my bat head. ive been trying to farm for the arachnid head, but no luck.

Sign only ONCE per page.
Tero

< Message edited by Terosin -- 11/24/2009 8:34:52 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 219
11/25/2009 2:30:50   
SoulWing

I remember my first rare...The Gingerbread Mech. Oh how the memories fade so quick...

And when Big Rusty Rat was the best farming area in the game.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
11/25/2009 9:54:18   
Dragon of doom

I remember when i got my tyrant mech :D
300 hp e.e

Proud Starcaptain lvl 45
Not so proud Guardian lvl 94
And of course I'm very proud of being level 40 in AQW.
AQ MQ  Post #: 221
11/25/2009 9:58:39   
Shards Superior

Fancy Feathers!

Guess where that is from. (it is from MQ)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
11/25/2009 10:11:48   
Vampire Fexy

Fancy Feathers thats very old X_x

I remember when they released Hammerhead Deluxe and i farmed like hell to buy it ... it was the strongest mecha ever xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 223
11/25/2009 10:26:05   
Iaon

I remember when I bought my first Gingerbread mecha. It was a beast back in the early days.

~I
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 224
11/25/2009 10:39:38   
Vampire Fexy

Lol i still have my GingerBread mecha xD and i have good build with it :P
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AK= The MechQuest Nostalgia Thread
Page 9 of 17«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition