Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=L&L= Get to know your fellow L&Lers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> =L&L= Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2008 2:39:30   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

Yes I remember the Writer Profile thread. That was nice and all, but I think it was time for a reposting. So here is the place to know your fellow L&Lers a little better. Remember all of these are optional and if you don't want to post then don't post. Though keep in mind this also is not the place to flame, spam, or even break the =L&L= Rules of Engagement for Legends and Lore.

I'm not sure if it's wrong or not to ask other L&Ler's questions so by all means go ahead? >_>

Shall I suggest a sample format?
quote:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:[/b]
[b]B-Day(do not include year or age):[/b]
[b]Self Description:[/b]
[b]What do you do:[/b]
[b]Favorite Anythings:[/b]
[b]Favorite L&L Writing:[/b]
[b]Favorite L&L Poetry:[/b]
[b]Your Narratives:[/b]
[b]Your Poetry:[/b]
[b]Other Notes:[/b]

Few things to remember:
1. You Do Not have to answer everything.
2. Do not call a person out on what they say. Even if they're breaking rules let the AKs/Mod handle it.
3. I could've added more questions, but I didn't want it to get ridiculous. >_>
4. Have fun. This should be Thing #1, but you know.

Tagged and stickied. ~MS

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 4/25/2011 17:47:16 >
Post #: 1
7/1/2008 6:25:35   
gwoonjustin
April 2008 Writer of the Month

I'm not too private about stuff like age, so here we go. Won't give my last name though...:
Name:Justin
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:gwoonjustin
Self Description:Kinda weird. I could write several essays on it, but lets stick to 'kinda weird'.
What do you do:Student
Favorite Anythings:Music:Tool, Incubus, Amon Tobin, Vivaldi
Color: Crimson
Animal: Sifaka Lemurs
Time:Evening
Continent:Asia. Maybe Africa.
Favorite L&L Writing:Gonna have to say Firefly.
Favorite L&L Poetry:Haven't read too much.
Your Narratives: Ronin's Quest mainly.
Your Poetry: A bunch.
Other Notes:Nope.
AQ  Post #: 2
7/1/2008 6:35:01   
Crimzon5

Name: Crimzon5
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:magnacrimson@yahoo.com
Self Description: A negative kind of guy...
What do you do: Write and make poems. If job... then none.
Favorite Anythings:
Color: Scarlet
Element: Wind
Language: Spanish and Japanese
Favorite L&L Poetry: Clyde's If Only
Your Narratives: My favorite would be the one in my sig
Your Poetry: They're based on my characters' points of view: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14103453

Can you see the Visions?
AQ DF  Post #: 3
7/1/2008 7:15:22   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

Name: demolitiondragon (or DD)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Ask, and you might receive.
Age: Dunno. I have to ask other people what date my birthday is. Seriously.
Self Description: Prickly on the outside.
What do you do: Fix computers, write, workworkwork.
Favorite Anythings:
Colour: Blue. Black and silver are tied for second place.
Mythical Creatures: Phoenix, Dragon, Kirin...
Favorite L&L Writing: Haven't read them all yet, so I can't say.
Favorite L&L Poetry: ^
Your Narratives: Removed.
Your Poetry: Removed.
Other Notes: Hi.

< Message edited by demolitiondragon -- 11/8/2012 6:23:20 >
Post #: 4
7/1/2008 9:35:58   
Amboo
October 2008 Poet of the Month...Woot!

Name: Andrew
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: If I trust you then I'll give it to you :P
Self Description: Easy going attitude, I love comedy and anyone who makes me laugh I probably like you.
What do you do: I'm still in school, I work at a bar part-time.
Favorite Anythings: Animals, computers and probably my bed.
Favorite L&L Writing: Hmm, Well I love Eukara's work. Second to that I would have to say Cowface.
Favorite L&L Poetry: It's between MisterMafio, Clyde and .Discipline.
Your Narratives: Bamboo Jungle
Your Poetry: Ambooetry
Other Notes: Nope.

< Message edited by amboo -- 7/1/2008 9:39:04 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/1/2008 9:45:31   
Ricobabie

Ooo I like this thread XD

Name: Ricobabie
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: My real name.
Self Description: Outgoing, easy going, and talkative. Likes to hide in quiet corners of the house XD
What do you do: In summer? Waiting to enter university next year hopefully >.> depending on life circumstances.
Favorite Anythings: Plushies! Elfs! Food! BOOK!
Favorite L&L Writing: Okay if I say it, please don't smack me T_T I would have to say FireFly's Heart of the Dark and Eukara's Original version of Kiss.
Favorite L&L Poetry: Once again those who I don't name don't hunt me down. Amboo, and .discipline's work.
Your Narratives: I guess that was the first time I ever posted in L&L, Forbidden Love.
Your Poetry: I'm not good at writing poetry T_T
Other Notes: Not anymore I don't think.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
7/1/2008 9:59:38   
Mistermafio

/me proceeds to hunt down Rico. (I'm just kidding Rico, just kidding.)

Name: Mistermafio, AKA R. v.d. Heijden
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Ask me and I'll probably give it, though I'm hardly ever on.
Self Description: Nosy, ugly, green monster from space. Likes to write in rhymes. BLARH. <.<
What do you do: I'm a student, though I'm working on a helpdesk during the vacation.
Favorite Anythings: I have a lot of favorite things. <.<
Favorite L&L Writing: Really, you expect me to choose between the writers here? That's like having me choose between a life of wealth or a life without work.
Favorite L&L Poetry: See above.
Your Narratives: I've written a few short stories. Most of them aren't put up as of yet. They will be though... Eventually.
Your Poetry: Yay! something I'm good at! Mistermafio's Fooetry
Other Notes: Live life.
AQ  Post #: 7
7/1/2008 10:20:49   
Mo

Name:Mo, AKA Mohamed
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:none
Self Description:None
What do you do:Write stories, rarely I do poetry
Favorite Anythings:Hard to choose
Favorite L&L Writing:I can't decide
Favorite L&L Poetry:See above
Your Narratives:Swan Song, The Creation (Not on here)
Your Poetry:None
Other Notes:I act different here than in real life, it's all cause of me being so serious and all everywhere other than the forums

< Message edited by Mo -- 2/10/2010 13:10:48 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 8
7/1/2008 10:25:02   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Name: Falerin, Falerin Ardendor, William E. Donges III etc..
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: some variant on Falerin. This is not hard to find.
Age: Chronological? Physiological? Psychological? Emotional?
Self Description: Eclectic
What do you do: See the Zardian this is extensive
Favorite Anythings: This question is far too vague.
Favorite L&L Writing: Vague
Favorite L&L Poetry: Vague
Your Narratives: The Official Fictions
Your Poetry: Not existent much at the moment. I had some in the old poetry anthology threads these were purged.
Other Notes: Evil is as evil does.
Post #: 9
7/1/2008 13:15:31   
Firefly
Lore-ian

Name: Firefly, FF, F^2, Pyrosect, Burning Insect, Wings of the Inferno, Flight-of-Fire, WaterWalk, Blazing Phoenix, ect. Also Dragon_of_Justice, Hidden_Dragon, and Firefly_the_Vampiress, and Lore-ian_Enigma on IRC. Basically, I've got too many nicks to count. Just don't call me Katherine. That's one of my characters, not me.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: I either don't use it or I am never on, so don't bother. If you want to talk, PM me or go on IRC (I'm there late afternoons and early evenings when I'm not busy. Sometimes, usually weekends, I'm on really late at night). I have an email, but I don't usually give it out. If there's any reason you need to know, please PM me to ask and you may receive.
Self Description: Funny, perfectionist, talkative, bossy at times, bad-tempered if ticked off, basically very fiery. Oh, and I love bad puns. Some people call me heartless and cruel, but really, if you're nice, I'll get touched really easily... ^_^
What do you do: School, writing when I find the time. In the summer, writing, critiquing, sometimes art and music. I'm also a grammar-Nazi and a poetry butcher. =P
Favorite Anythings:
Quote: "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to death your right to say it."
Colour: Golden orange
Form of transportation: Walking. Rather trust my own legs than a vehicle... If you've experienced the frustration of waiting for a bus, you'll know what I mean.
Element: Fire
Subject in school: English, Art when I'm not swamped, Physics.
Genres of writing: Action if it's well-written (if it's not, it makes me barf), fantasy (especially high fantasy and swords & sorcery, though I do enjoy science fantasy, slipstream, magical realism, and any other type of fantasy as long as it's well written. Urban fantasy isn't my preference, but once again, quality is key), suspense (in the sense of tension, not mystery/thriller), tragedy (if it doesn't sound whiny), science fiction (when it's not too technical and is slightly on the tragic side)... Anything done well can attract me, regardless of genre. The one thing I really dislike is ongoing series where every book follows the same formula (common in detective mysteries). I prefer the descriptive to the bare, the story to the prose, but I'll try anything that doesn't sound pointless or repetitive.
Short story writer: O. Henry and Ray Bradbury made the deepest impressions in me. Neil Gaiman is unique to the point where I wish he could be more traditional. I confess that I haven't read as much in this catagory as...
Novel writer: J. K. Rowling and Kenneth Oppel for how many times I've read their works and still enjoy it. Recent favourites include Stephen King and Anne Rice. Finally, I have to mention One Hundred Years of Solitude, which is so good that I barely dare to read anything by that author again because I don't want to ruin the aura of near-perfection.
Poet: Haven't read enough to judge, though as a general rule, I enjoy the structured over the freeverse and the impact over the words themselves.
Form of home entertainment: Books and internet.
Genre of music: Anything as long as it's done well in its own right.
Favorite L&L Writing: I'd have to go with r0de0b0y's Symphony of the Night right now. But I've read so many things here that I can't choose properly.
Favorite L&L Poetry: .Discipline's, Mistermafio's, or .Silence's. Dizzy's best on depth, MM's got the best twists, and .Silence moves me the most, so I really can't choose between them.
Your Narratives: Rewriting my novel Heart of the Dark is my current priority. My other works a linked to that thread, including three short story collections and a novella collection.
Your Poetry: Poems of Fire contains most of my poetry.
Other Notes: I am always honest unless I'm joking and I am always joking unless I say otherwise.

< Message edited by Firefly -- 4/21/2009 17:54:33 >
AQ  Post #: 10
7/1/2008 13:46:58   
.Discipline

Name: .Discipline, Dizzy, .D, Dixxy, Dis, .Dis, .Disci, Tenacious .D, Dan.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Dan (.Discipline)
Self Description: A goth from across the pond who likes to write poetry and speaks in riddles. Often confused for a mental asylum escapee.
What do you do: I write poems.
Favorite Anythings: I don't have a favorite anything. What is an anything?
Favorite L&L Writing: Time losh, Alix and Firefly. *kisses* :P
Favorite L&L Poetry: Amboo, .Silence and Ana_Maria.
Your Narratives: None.
Your Poetry: Possession / The Poet Tree
Other Notes: Rock on!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/1/2008 13:53:41   
Argeus the Paladin

Name: Either of the two, Argeus or Goso Shunrei (My real name coded in a certain... language)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: What is AOL/MSN anyway?
Self Description: Well, I can be a tightnut and annoying at times, but I am trying to mend that.
What do you do: Going to college in ten day's time.
Favorite Anythings: Writing, playing Fire Emblem (I claim to be the biggest FE fan to have ever walked AEF, besides Dragon_Koopa) or other RPG, and AQ.
Favorite L&L Writing: Well, I haven't read too much around, but... Firefly and fabula, yeah.
Favorite L&L Poetry: I haven't read any poetry here T.T
Your Narratives: Ascension of Kuriaaga no Ajisu, noted for its controversy.
Your Poetry: Reposting pending.
Other Notes: There is no notes yet. Mysterious!

< Message edited by Argeus the Paladin -- 7/1/2008 14:53:48 >
DF  Post #: 12
7/1/2008 14:19:45   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Name: Eukara Skye, but generally I go by Eukara. Though, I have been blessed by such nicknames as Eukky, Euky, Eukeh, Euk. I am also known as the Dragonfly Goddess on MSN and on the Cysero's Defenders private forums.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Ask and you may receive.
Age/Bday: That is up for debate. My birthday is January 5
Self Description: Hmmmm....overactive imagination, intelligent, somewhat of a perfectionist, enjoys talking (a little too much in some opinions :P). A mom, wife and teacher. Lover of science, faith and all things written.
What do you do: I write fiction short stories and novels-to-be. I teach homeschoolers Creative Writing, poetry and mythology/cultural studies. I also like to try and help people in L&L get in touch with their more descriptive and storytelling sides of their talents.
Favorite Anythings: I collect water globes but not the ones you get in trinket stores. The real, glass and sculpture types. My most favorite animal is the dragonfly. Second has to be the Siberian Tiger. My family, hands down.
Favorite L&L Writing: Depends entirely on the nature of the writing. In other words, not telling.
Favorite L&L Poetry: If the poet in question can make me feel and react, then that poet is my favorite.
Your Narratives: Dragonfly Court
Your Poetry: Dragonfly Dreams ~ Something I enjoy and do because I can.
Other Notes:Hmmm, I don't know what else there is.

< Message edited by Eukara -- 7/2/2008 22:06:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/1/2008 15:23:54   
mastin2

Name: Technically mastin2. But I go by Mastin, Ranger_Brian, Ranger_Brian2, RB2, Mijarna, Rabrian, M2, M, The Orc Hunter, The Typo Master, MTL, MTG, King of the Brain Tsunami, Giver of 101+ names, TOASTY!, RastMin, M of the 1001 names, King Rabrian, Rabrian the adventurer, King of Long Shouts/Posts, Not-so-Fierce Red Dragon, Little Blue Moglinly Faced, Blue Moglin, Brian Lewis, Brigand, Dim2, Dimmy2, DIM2, DiM2, DiMIA2, SeMIA2, etc. Etc. I wasn't kidding when I said that I go by over a thousand names...but that would be a LOOOOOONG list...
In other words, PM me if you want them all. I DO have as many as I can remember written down, and as I think of more, they are added.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: For yahoo, ranger_brian_new
Self Description: Unpredictable. Need I say more? I can be a philosopher, I can be a pest, I can help people when they most need it, I can be cool-headed, yet other times show (exaggerated, of course. I could never ACTUALLY be angry...so if you see me shout/yell with large, cap-lock letters, at the most, I am just annoyed.) signs of extreme anger. I am ambitious. I have great dreams about the future. Apparently, I have a habit of getting my predictions right. I insist on most of the time using proper spelling, grammar, etc. Yet at some points, ill go rntng lk ths. My imagination is high enough to envision the endings of a hundred stories at once. I am still trying to find what I do best. I have little feedback on my works, so for the most part, I'm on my own. And because of that, I must rely on this logic: An Author is his own worst critic. I finally think I am finding what I am doing well and what needs to be done better, but the line only holds true for so much.

Birthday: July 23rd.

Favorite Anythings:
Food? Pizza/Spaghetti/Tuna Helper.
Drink? Water.
Song? Probably 'The Saga Continues'.
Anything? No clue what this is...
Anime? Tokko.

I could go on all day...

Favorite L&L Writing: I cannot truthfully say only one piece. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. They all have their own styles. They all have their own genres. They all are unique, so I cannot say any one piece is my favorite. Or any ten. I could give a list, but I am sure to leave out several and making a list in the first place or choosing just a single story could hurt other writers' feelings. So I shall refrain from doing so.
Favorite L&L Poetry: I haven't seen enough to have a favorite.
Your Narratives: Do you want a list of 60? No? Well, I'll spare you that. Some of my favorites are Maze of Survival, Disease, Plague, Flight of the Golden Firelance, And several others which you haven't seen. Those others are Coat (yes, I named a story Coat. And it's the only one longer than Disease), The Void Travelers, Rabrian the Adventurer (The first story I ever started!), and a few others. Newer additions are Art of Flame, Memories of the Truth, and Observatory of the Heavens. For Short Stories and Flash Fictions, I have Just Another Soldier, Eternal Darkness, Spoils of War, and a few others. (One of these others, Life of a Mortal, was expanded and is now the only novel I've ever finished. Not done, mind you; 'finished' refers to it having its first draft done. :P)
Your Poetry:Nearing fifty. (I have more, now, but I'm not active [read: I'm too lazy. :P] to post them. It's likely 75 or so, by now, with 15 of them unfinished.) They can all be found here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=14862470
Other Notes:
Nah, none worth noting.
I am officially voting
that this section is worthless
and is nothing but a mess.

It contains no true value
except for an excuse to spam.
So I may ask to you:
Why do you give a......

Hmm...better not finish that sentence...
:D

< Message edited by mastin2 -- 10/1/2010 14:04:50 >
Post #: 14
7/1/2008 17:22:18   
Resolute

Name: GhostBear5, GhostBear, Ghosty, GB, GB5
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: All in profile
Self Description: Well, I'm pretty much a stupid person. I spend my time in DF GGD, Pedia, Q&A and recently L&L. I write a lot, although I don't like what I write so I keep rewriting it (that's why I don't have any on here)
What do you do: I go on the forums, write guides for DF, write books, play StarCraft and read
Favorite Anythings: Game: StarCraft. Music: Rammstein and The Hives. Author: Michael Stackpole. Book: When Dragons Rage
Favorite L&L Writing: Either Heart of the Dark or Heritage
Favorite L&L Poetry: I would say .Discipline's poetry
Your Narratives: Just some SSS (stupid short stories) as of know, while my other things (Grelendor Chronicles, Cerebus, Crosshairs, The Fire Burns, The Wanted One) are still on my HD
Your Poetry: None. I can't write poetry if my life depended on it
Other Notes: None, really.

~GB5~
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
7/2/2008 6:12:25   
PoeticSpanner

Name: which one?
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: what's that?
Age/B-Day: Chronological? Physiological? Psychological? Emotional?
Self Description: o.O
What do you do: huh?
Favorite Anythings: Admin? Mod? AK? Poem? Thread?
Favorite L&L Writing: hmmm
Favorite L&L Poetry: o.O
Your Narratives: My what?
Your Poetry: Bienvenido A Mi Vida Loca/Welcome to My Crazy Life && Acrostic Town
Other Notes: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -- Dr. Seuss

< Message edited by Ana_Maria -- 7/6/2008 9:57:40 >
Post #: 16
7/2/2008 15:05:47   
~Shade~

Name: Sithishade, Sith, Shade, Shadey, Bored, EtherealShade, Jack, Jacque, ~Shade~.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Don't have one. I have an email though! jetjack95@gmail.com
Age/B-Day: 15, 12/9
Self Description: Very weird. I'm somewhat tall, have brown hair and eyes, and am a slight bit round.
What do you do: I write, I sleep, I eat, and I go to school. Mostly that fourth one, and some of the first one.
Favorite Anythings:
Book: I can't really choose, but there are lots of good books out there. I encourage you to read..
Color: Blue.
Food: Steak
Drink: Coca-Cola
Game: Alan Wake
Music: Death Cab for Cutie
Element: Water.
Favorite L&L Writing: Hmm. If it is written by Firefly or Eukara, I usually like it.
Favorite L&L Poetry: Ana_Maria.
Your Narratives: None.
Your Poetry: Look here.
Other Notes: If you have any questions, or just wanna talk, PM or email me.

< Message edited by ~Shade~ -- 2/6/2011 20:31:19 >
Post #: 17
7/2/2008 21:31:24   
garnetdragoness

Name: Garnetdragoness, sometimes called just Garnet or Dragon
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Garnetdragonsue
Age/B-Day: age is only a state of mind
Self Description: funny, weird, short, creative, artistic, a thinker, a rhyming fool, tarot reader, game player.
What do you do: Play Battleon/Dragonfable and a few other game sites as often as possible, write poetry-a LOT of poetry, just go see my thread, oh, and inspect clothes...ooh, don't get too excited there
Favorite Anythings: Music? I am a total heavy metal hair band freak (for those of you not familiar with this term look up Poison, Dokken, Whitesnake, Van Halen, OLD Guns-n-Roses, Black Sabbath, Dio, Ozzy Osbourne to name a smidgen) Color? Purple or Black Day of the week? Saturday TV Show? CSI-the Vegas one or Ghost Hunters Mythological creature? Dragons, of course
Favorite L&L Writing: I have to say Firefly's "Heart of the Dark" at the moment
Favorite L&L Poetry: mine! ok, too arrogant there, sorry. too tough for me to choose just one....
Your Narratives: I have none at this time, prefer to just write poetry
Your Poetry: linkypoo! Poetic Alchemy
Other Notes: favorite quote: "Poetry is an echo asking a shadow to dance" Carl Sandburg

< Message edited by garnetdragoness -- 7/16/2008 20:07:06 >
AQ  Post #: 18
7/3/2008 12:18:27   
Anon Y. Mous
Creative!

Name: Recently ownagepwnage, now Anon Y. Mous (or TOAO AYM (The One and Only Anon Y. Mous)).

AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: N/A

Age/B-Day: Well, I'm older than my younger sister.

Self Description: Asian with very small eyes. Tries to be funny, which is funny in itself.

What do you do: I can't talk about what I do in a PG-13 forum! (JK) I play tennis, piano, chess, and saxophone. I eat, sleep, and grow a lot in my spare time.

Favorite Anythings:
My favorite career path is Conan O'Brien's, which is going to Harvard for college and then becoming a famous comedian.

Favorite L&L Writing: It's all good!

Favorite L&L Poetry: Same as above.

Your Narratives: So far I only have ideas. For short stories, a cilantro serial killer and an OCD clean freak are my two most pressing ideas. For longer pieces, I'm planning on a dramedy set in a videogame world.

Your Poetry: Just give me a few minutes to get it up!

Other Notes: "Put some oil on that!"

< Message edited by Anon Y. Mous -- 3/29/2011 18:36:12 >
DF  Post #: 19
7/4/2008 12:59:00   
r0de0b0y

Name: r0de, RB, or r0d0yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo(thank you Jerenda)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: um, somerandombob
Age/B-Day: 23rd of May
Self Description: sChIzOpHrEnIa
What do you do: Nothing. It's cramped in this tiny cage.
Favorite Anythings: Um, I like Death Note, Dragonforce, and donuts. I'm also the real biggest self-proclaimed Fire Emblem fan here
Favorite L&L Writing: Anything I've ever started in one sitting. I can't remember much, but HoTD and the Disease trilogy by mastin2 stick out
Favorite L&L Poetry: Creative stuff, like Eukara, garnet, and Anonymoose(ownagepwnage)
Your Narratives: Um...Symphony and Aether
Your Poetry: I'm sorry, I rather not post my drug-induced ramblings until I become an AA
Other Notes: "So zetta slow!"
AQ DF  Post #: 20
7/5/2008 21:14:18   
  Master Samak
Productive!
Steward Leprechaun
L&L

Name: Master Samak. —— I've been named MS, Some folks have just called me "Samak", Master S, Maska, Shammy, O'Samak.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Ask me. Go on... what's the worst that could happen?
Age/B-Day: May 12th is my birthday
Self Description: Modestly humble, intelligent, dry-humored, patient, neutral if need be, mature for his age, non-judgemental (unless extremely invoked), has the occasional need for acceptance/acknowledgement, morally just, scholarly to some, a twin, good.
What do you do: School, in few words, but it is here that I critique—mostly narrative/prose, since I'm not as familiar with poetry's ability to be critiqued.
Favorite Anythings: Critiquing!!!
Sports: European Football, Track and Field, Cross Country
Quote: It's just an illusion.
Music: Traditional Celtic Music—esp. from Celtic Woman and The High Kings; Flogging Molly; The Saw Doctors; The Clancy Brothers; The Dubliners.
Favorite L&L Writing:Anything and everything that I make my favorite....
Favorite L&L Poetry:Likewise
Your Narratives: Discontinued Remembrance
Your Poetry: An Seanfháinne — The Auld Circle
Other Notes: I'm a Leprechaunic ArchKnight, but other than that, Time has yet to reveal them.

< Message edited by Master Samak -- 2/9/2009 23:47:23 >

AQ DF  Post #: 21
7/5/2008 23:14:14   
_Depression

Name: _Dep, Kevin, Wind, Inyro Gatling
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: lazytalents/inyrogatling (never on, don't bother)
Age/B-Day: 6/25. 17
Self Description: Cuddly. =3 lol, getting fit, 6'2", fun, crazy/schizo (with good reason, lol. I am)
What do you do: DDR, Parkour, write, read, eat, video games
Favorite Anythings:
--Book: Wyrms (Orson Scott Card)
--Movie: Lion King, Wall-E
--TV: Big Bang Theory
--Food: Svíčková
Favorite L&L Writing: Heaven's Wrath, Author's Fantasy
Favorite L&L Poetry: -----
Your Narratives: Author's Fantasy, Angel: The Beautiful Outcast
Your Poetry: Verses from a Mind Confused (Eng. 101)
Other Notes:
--My quote: "If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words is an emotion worth?"
--Fave Poem (of Mine): "Writing Love" ... "Locked in a Room with an Angel"
--My friends are the most important factor in my life and wellbeing. If one is sad, I feel sick. If two are sad, I'm bedridden. When three are sad, I may as well be dead.
AQ  Post #: 22
7/5/2008 23:27:37   
Shodu

Name: Shodu, Rey, Dreth, Ferith, Kaine, Drags, Dragon Warrior, Mystery User, Diragir, That Jerk
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Freedom Chained, Dreth Chains
Age/B-Day: 16, 6-7-92
Self Description: Seizurific
What do you do: Eat, Poop, Sleep, Repeat
Favorite Anythings: Crackers- Wheat Things, Soda- Sprite, Waste of Time- Game Design, Instrument- Electric Guitar
Favorite L&L Writing: I refuse to answer that <.<
Favorite L&L Poetry: I don't read the poetry here
Your Narratives: Vios Kyros
Your Poetry: N/A
Other Notes: I'm a figment of your imagination

< Message edited by Shodu -- 7/6/2008 23:00:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 23
7/6/2008 10:07:11   
Jamez.

Name: The names James; never, ever shall it be abbreviated to Jim, however I'm alright with people calling me Jamie.
Nicknames include: Jamekae, Ranga, and Spaz.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Simply James. I occasionally will vary certain aspects of the text (such as capitalizing) depending on my moods and how I wish to express myself.
Age/B-Day: I'm 13. Born on the 22nd of July. However, do not judge me by age as it is simply a number. It is the maturity of a person that should be taken into account.
Self Description: Brimming with potential, lack of inclination to use it.
What do you do: I am currently unemployed, though, I intend to find a job in due time. I am an avid fan of video editing and I currently edit pieces for my friends parkour videos or my own personal projects which can be found at http:www.youtube.com/Jamekae.
Favorite Anythings:
Movie: La Vita E Bella.
Television: Rove.
Books: Far to many to list.
Food: Gnocchi.
Song: It'd be a tossup between L.G. FUAD. By Motion City Soundtrack or Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. By Panic! At The Disco.
Instrument: I play classical, acoustic, and electric guitar.
Social networking site: Myspace.
Favorite L&L Writing: I am a fan of any literature Firefly writes.
Favorite L&L Poetry: .Silence's poetry is magnificent.
Your Narratives: Jamekae The Mighty. Currently only a prologue however I intend to expand after I finish exams.
Your Poetry: I'm a junior poet. So far I've only written a few poems. Though my favorite would have to be my prose poem entitled, My Love; my burden.
Other Notes: My genre selection in music is quite an unusual one. I like anything from heavy rock to 80's pop.

< Message edited by Jamez. -- 7/16/2008 20:35:53 >
AQ DF  Post #: 24
7/6/2008 13:31:25   
Fleur Du Mal

Name: fabula
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: I'm sticking to the PMing and posting systems.
Age/B-Day: Older than you think. Younger than you are thinking now. =P
Self Description: Utterly feline. Confusing. Extreeeemely labile. Equipped with a sense of humour that tends to borderline the Peculiar (working hard to keep it off the forums). Vague, vague, vague... I slip under every definition-radar.
What do you do: It would fill a novel. People would fall asleep by reading it or get excited at the wrong parts.
Favorite Anythings: Lots of them. Here's three:
non-alcoholic drink: jasmine tea
lyricist: Nick Cave
country to visit: Iceland
Favorite L&L Writing: ...Process Bending... (don't hold your breath)
Favorite L&L Poetry: ...Process Bending... (idem)
Your Narratives: I have currently two projects: DF fanfic called Avoiding the Inevitable and a story called Where's My Rose?
Started a little collection of notes on recipes' backstories. Available for reading in the Other Literary Art-subsection
Your Poetry: Some tankas can be found under the poetry section. The innocent reader might also accidentally run into some Weird poetry on these forums...=P
Other Notes:
Can't find myself in the notes of love.
You never met me there, after all.

EDIT: Updated (again) to match the current situation in regard to literary experiments in the proper of L&L.

< Message edited by fabula -- 1/26/2009 13:04:09 >
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> =L&L= Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition