Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2008 20:10:50   
er23.

Name:On IRC, these are my registered nicks: er23, Anti_Snugglist, Crimson_Phoenix, Hiding, Disappeared_One, The_Confused_One, Vampire_Maiden_er23. But I have been several other people, including the Baker (Death to all cookies!), Cookie_catching_service, and the Priest <--all in a plan to humiliate a certain someone. ^_^
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: My real name.
Age/B-Day: Never telling it.
Self Description: As in appearance? Then no. But in personality itself: I'm a secluded person, I don't like being affectionate (thus, the Anti_Snugglist was born on IRC), and I don't like to share my RL personal info.
What do you do: As in what, this forum? Here in L&L, I am a poet, I also RP in the RPA section and am an AA in CA. In RL, I'm a student, I guess. I play the B flat clarinet at school, and piano at home.
Favorite Anythings: Uh....food, books, friends, internet, computers, cell phones...
Favorite L&L Writing:I don't read a lot (actually near zilch, to be exact). But the first one I read here in L&L was GotH by FF, I think. It was really good. Ah, and there is Faeries Light by Time Losh. I like that as well.
Favorite L&L Poetry: Once again, I don't read a lot. I used to pop in by Sithishade's thread in the old L&L, the stuff there is good.
Your Narratives: None yet. I'm planning one, but I can't seem to write....
Your Poetry: er23.'s thread of PoERtry
Other Notes: I love reading!

< Message edited by er23. -- 8/19/2008 20:21:16 >

I think, therefore I am
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
7/18/2008 7:42:24   
Kafei

Name: Axael Rosaria or Axel Rose (<---Real name)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Axel Rose, Sewers,
Age/B-Day: 14, 15 on February 6th
Self Description: Hmm, I took philosophy for an elective in Year 9, so I'm kinda skeptical and quite a cynic. I'm obsessed with correct spelling and the correct punctuation when necessary. Been to lots of selective forensic camps???
What do you do: Im a student who flips burgers at Maccas in order to pay for a DA ad DC's and other needy stuff like movies and parties.
Favorite Anythings: I love books, music, RP-ing, friends, parties, games and food. So mainly everything
Favorite L&L Writing: Anything by Alixander Fey, Firefly of Falerin, but overall Deathknight by Alixander Fey.
Favorite L&L Poetry: Don't read much actually (mental note read L&L poetry).
Your Narratives: Umm, the prologue is in Writing 101 under Assassination of King Slugwrath, currently writing second chapter.
Your Poetry: None, not a poet.
Other Notes: I read quote a lot and own many, many books of a diverse range of genres, and have trouble describing what characters are feeling.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/18/2008 22:29:49   
jerenda

Name: Jerenda the Wizard. I'd include my previous rant on how my version of wizardry is really more science than magic, but I'm not really in the mood and it can be summed up nicely in a quote I stole from Falerin by Arthur C. Clark; "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

IRC Name: I stick to Jerenda to keep it simple, but I have been known to use Miraeno, Jerendathewizard, Lisandra, and various character names.

Age/B-Day: 15 as of yesterday.

Self Description: Tall (someday), happy, bouncy, insane ideas, massive amounts of determination mixed with whimsical-ness and sheer hyper-ness, and very loving. In a word- or two- stubbornly optimistic.

What do you do: I write! And daydream. And laugh. And make others laugh. And plot ebil stuff with my friends. And run around a lot. But mostly write.

Favorite Anythings:
Quotes: I have a bajillion. Yes, that is a word as of now. Currently my quote is from Garrison Keillor; "I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it."
Word: Prettifulness. That or confuzzled.
Real word: Kismet or majestic.
Color: Blue! Blue is a very happy color, just misunderstood.
Element: Wind, of course. I'm too whimsical to be anything else.

Favorite L&L Writing: Hmm, tough. Get back to me on this one, okay?

Favorite L&L Poetry: Can't say. .Silence is pretty good, and so's Versy. Between them, I'm stuck.

Your Narratives: Heaven's Wrath, Into the Night, and (eventually) In Defiance.

Your Poetry: Madness... and Poetry

Other Notes: I love talking to people. Send me a PM sometime- I'd love to chat!

EC! EC! EC~
AQ DF  Post #: 28
7/29/2008 18:50:55   
Recar Dragonlance

Name: Recar, Recar Dragonlance, Little Troll, Recarz

AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: If you want it then ask

Age/B-Day: 15, 21/9

Self Description: Extremely emotional, loyal, like to laugh a lot.

What do you do: I write, pretend to pay attention in class, play rugby and go out with friends.

Favorite Anythings: Food, writing, friends, family, music...

Favorite L&L Writing: Eukara's "Kiss", Firefly's "Heart of the Dark" or "Gift of the Heart".

Favorite L&L Poetry: Don't read poetry...I can't do /anything/ to do with poetry.

Your Narratives: Fire of the Soul is the spotlight...Castle of Shallow Halls holds my short stories.

Your Poetry: Poem of Thanatos which is in Fire of the Soul is about as far as my poetry goes I'm afraid.

Other Notes: What Jer said

< Message edited by Recar Dragonlance -- 7/4/2009 5:15:54 >
DF  Post #: 29
7/29/2008 23:21:21   
paintdrop

Name: Jaylin
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: none at the moment
Age/B-Day: in me twenties
Self Description: i like to read and teach my children. i am in love with the greatest husband in the world, tim tanis, and we have a beautiful daughter named carmen alayna.
What do you do: i like to read, write, watch tv and pretty much anything that makes me laugh
Favorite Anythings: Music...I like the ****cat dolls, kelly clarkson, taylor swift, black eyed peas, fergi, gwen stefani, and the girl who sings 'i kissed a girl and i liked it'
Favorite L&L Writing: not acquainted well enough yet
Favorite L&L Poetry: same as above
Other Notes: I'm not approved yet, but i wanna try
Post #: 30
7/29/2008 23:44:17   
Clyde
Legendary Artist!

I totally forgot I didn't do one. XD

Name: Clyde, Clyde E., Uncle Glyde, sometimes Cylde. XP
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Versy had a good point. If you want PM me. >_>
Age/B-Day: 16, 4/28
Self Description: I'm lazy, and I'm a Snake(see Japanese/Chinese Zodiac).
What do you do: I write, draw, play, laugh, and have fun.
Favorite Anythings: Icecream - Oreo with Mint, Bands - Lol too many to list,
Favorite L&L Writing: Faeries Light by Time Losh is interesting. Poetic Justice by Eukara is amazing. There's more, just gotta find 'em. :P
Favorite L&L Poetry: I'm not particulary picky.
Your Narratives: Reclaiming the Name, Age of Redemption, Fall of Destiny, Etc
Your Poetry: Live.Love.Laugh. and Poems of a New Age Collaborative Poetry. :)
Other Notes: If you don't like me now, you'll love me when you get to know me and my craziness. <3

< Message edited by Clyde E. -- 7/30/2008 1:05:16 >
Post #: 31
7/30/2008 0:12:47   
Coyote

Name: Versilaryan. Coyote, now. Some of the /real/ oldies here might still call me Jin. *coughs at Abiogenecist* IRL... Well, the most you'll get from me is Felix. Just as a hint, that's not my real name.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: If you want to know my MSN, PM me. I had to take it off of my profile for obvious reasons. >_>
Self Description: I'm incredibly lazy. =D And I have that nasty habit of losing touch with the real world when I delve into a good story. (Not just books. Comics, video games, anything with a good plot.) I will also argue vehemently for anything I believe in, though that doesn't stop me from respecting that everyone has their own opinions.
What do you do: I write, play trumpet and guitar, sing, and play video games. I draw from time to time.
Favorite Anythings:
Animal: Canines in general. 'Cept the little dogs. Can't stand them. Dragons are cool, too.
Color: Blue.
Music genre: Progressive rock, fusion jazz, modern "classical".
Your Narratives: Prince of Thieves, The Dracowolf Times.
Your Poetry: The Dracowolf Times
Other Notes: I'm a coyote. Aroo!

< Message edited by Coyote -- 7/15/2009 1:03:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
7/30/2008 7:08:24   
Arthur The Brave One

Name:Arthur The Brave One. Or just Arthur. Or ATBO. Or ATDO. Or whatever you choose to make of it :P
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:Darkraider_93
Age/B-Day:15/11th of April
Self Description:ummm.... straightforward and lazy, perhaps? Also, I tend to lack a lot of confidence for... well... everything :P
What do you do:Still a student, and currently don't have any other kind of employment :) (remember: lazy) However, I do play the guitar and have my own band, and I also play hockey.
Favorite Anythings:
Band: Linkin Park/RHCP/Metalllica/Green Day/Ïnfinity (and that one's my own band :P)
Color: none in particular, but I do like the combination of black and red.
Artist (that being someone who makes art, in this case): Rembrandt van Rijn. He's a dutch artist, in case you've never heard of him.
Sentence: "I need to think about what I thought about that."
Song: Scarborough Fair, by Simon and Garfunkel. (Or was it Garfuncel?)
Game: Kingdom Hearts series, no doubt.
Favorite L&L Writing:There are a couple of real good ones out there. I liked Eukara best, along with Alix (even though he's banned >.<) and Brynn Summers. And Justin would most likely kick my out of his fanclub if I didn't put him on this list XD
Favorite L&L Poetry:Gwoonjustin, Clyde, Amboo, Mistermafio, garnetdragoness.
Your Narratives: Ummm... next question? I did a piece called Immortality Itself once, but I reread it a few weeks ago and decided it was... well... crap. Just to put it bluntly :P
Your Poetry:Fancy Tales
Other Notes:An important thing for all of you to think about deeply:
"Three words: no way!"
I feel I've talked enough for now. Goodbye, and see you later. *disappears in a red cloud of smoke*

< Message edited by Arthur The Brave One -- 7/30/2008 7:10:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 33
8/13/2008 23:55:49   
A Twisted Thought

Name: A Twisted Thought
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: AIM = MetropolisWaits
Age/B-Day: 16/Apr. 30
Self Description: Respectful, intelligent (by my standards, at least), and, best of all, fun-loving!
What do you do: Read, write, play, work. It's a very simple cycle.
Favorite Anythings: Food = Italian. Game = Any FPS with both a story and great gameplay (I know, they're lacking). Music = Anything really, as long as it has a beat, but mostly metal and it's sub-genres.
Favorite L&L Writing: Anything by Versilaryan, Clyde E., Firefly, or myself.
Favorite L&L Poetry: Eureka and mistermafio have some excellent stuff.
Your Narratives: A World Divided, Crimson Reality
Your Poetry: Twisted's Poetic Side
Other Notes: None at the moment.

< Message edited by A Twisted Thought -- 8/13/2008 23:56:11 >
AQ  Post #: 34
8/14/2008 0:39:25   
Sentharn

[Redacted]

< Message edited by Sentharn -- 3/24/2012 15:07:52 >
Post #: 35
8/21/2008 1:36:46   
.::oDrew

Name: Jake.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Feel free to add my AIM account, Now4xTheFlavor. Can't promise that I'll be online much, though.
Age/B-Day: I'm 18, a few months away from 19.
Self Description: An intellectual, philosophical young adult with ADHD, trying to make the most of life. I absolutely relish my individuality; I want to be the only person who is anything like myself.
What do you do: I'm a big music lover - I listen to music rather constantly, from Rihanna to Brand New, Ok Go to Between the Buried and Me, Forever the Sickest Kids to Minus the Bear. I play several instruments, including guitar, bass, and drums; I'm also a pretty good vocalist. I occasionally program techno/trance beats on my computer. Aside from all that, I play basketball, watch good movies/TV shows (the ones that you actually have to hunt down, even though they're amazing), read/compose philosophy, and simply hang out with friends. And...I work at Best Buy?
Favorite Anythings: My favorite TV shows are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Streetball. Some of my favorite movies include The Dark Knight, Juno, Anchorman, and the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. A few of my favorite bands are Brand New, Forever the Sickest Kids, The Higher, Farewell, and Paramore.
Your Narratives: I had an incomplete story before the purge entitled "Uninvited Dreams." Still incomplete. u_u;
Your Poetry: As soon as I'm officially granted my "Approved Author" status, I'll be posting some freeverse/poetry/lyrics that I personally believe are my best works to date. Squeeee. n.n
Other Notes: Uhm, Falerin's dad.

we look at the world once, in childhood.
the rest is memory.
Post #: 36
8/23/2008 3:24:49   
leon lionheart

Name: Dan, I have many others but if I told y'all would know who I am when I don't wish to be known.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Danix_of_Redemption@live.co.uk If you wanna add me go ahead just don't expect anything else out of me.
Age/B-Day: 16
Self Description: Alright well I'm young but meh don't let that make you think I'm all yay go blah blah or whatever, I can be extremely arrogant and really quite cold at times but hey seriously why trust people? Anyways I am known to be sly, devious quick to think on my feet aswell as calm collected and always planning ahead. Other then that not much to say, my personality can depend on who I'm talking too.
What do you do: I mine people's greed.
Favorite Anythings: Fencing well use to be. Grifting if you know what that is you get a cookie. Fighting with my brother, argueing can be fun at times but most of all my favorite thing ever is my Zippo Lighter! Yup gotta love my zippo!
Favorite L&L Writer: Bah if I played favorites I would be no better then me dad.
Favorite L&L Poet: Read above
Favorite saying(s) "Jolly good show", "Oh Capitol!", "You can't cheat an honest man" and finally my all time fave "Bloody hell"
Other Notes: Long live the Arsenal!
AQ DF  Post #: 37
8/28/2008 15:50:46   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Name: Cow Face. But seriously, Adam.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Yahoo!: dragonexpert19; other than that, nothin'.
Age/B-Day: Fourteen, 07-09
Self Description: Tall. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Other than that, one word will suffice: Odd.
What do you do: I write books, short stories, essays, plays (Well, one), poems, and songs. In addition, I play the piano and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
Favorite Anythings:

• Game (Singleplayer): The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Game (Multiplayer): AdventureQuest Worlds
  • Game (Board): Parcheesi
  • Book: Hmm, this is hard. I really don't know; among my favorites is Temeraire: In the Service of the King by Naomi Novik
  • TV Show: The Daily Show With Jon Stewart or Monty Python's Flying Circus
  • Comedian: Robin Williams
  • Movie (Comedy): The Blues Brothers
  • Movie (Drama): One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
  • People: You guys, and the people at the Zardian!
  • Band: Robin Hood and his merry thieves!
  • Band (Music): Flogging Molly
  • Song: Far Away Boys by the aforementioned band (That isn't Robin Hood).

Favorite L&L Writing: Not sure, really.
Favorite L&L Poetry: See above.
Your Narratives: The Creation of Half-Drakel Warrior, The Saga of Half-Drakel Warrior, and the various other things in The Steakhouse
Your Poetry: Think, Question, Repeat If Desired, or, as I am renaming the book I'm compiling of my poetry, Censored
Other Notes: I have my own little world. Please don't go there. It's a scary place.

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 8/28/2008 15:52:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
9/7/2008 11:54:01   
Albino Slug

Name: Cerebus, John
What do you do: Write songs (Both lyrics and music), philosophize.
Favorite anythings:

Bands:
1. Billy Joel
2. The Killers
3. Rise Against.
4. Serj Tankian
5. Led Zeppelin

Guitarists:
1. Jimmy Page
2. Buckethead
3. Jimmy Hendrix

Books:
1. The Fountainhead
2. We the Living
3. Terry Pratchett (Nuff said)

Favorite L&L Writing: Time Losh's stuff, other then that I've been gone to long to know.
Favorite L&L Poetry: .Silence's, myself's.
Your Poetry: Currently seeking approval, and if you really want to know you can find it yourself.
Notes: I'm an Objectivist, and therefor extremely selfish. I write lyrics.
Post #: 39
9/7/2008 16:17:36   
Katy Kat

Name: Katelyn, Katy, McIvor (I have two middle names…this is one of them…It became a nickname when my friends starting calling me it, making a joking reference to the show MacGyver. Sadly, yes, I –do- also carry a Swiss Army knife, but no duck tape. :P)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Katy Kat (or some variation on it), Waya_Aoife, Wolf Runner, katykatdakat, outlawgurl1415, etc.
Age/B-Day: 21 years, April 29. 1987.
Self Description: Hmm, what to say about myself…Well, I am curious like a cat and a bit impulsive at times (and ponder too much at others). I love to read anything and everything and I am trying to get more active in the domain of writing (But my woes with grammar and spelling sometimes hinder me, just as my fine motor control disability limits my growth in the visual arts domain.). I like to help people when possible, although I also am aware that in many ways I am a very selfish person…I am also somewhat (ie very -.-; ) introverted in real life, but equally verbose when using the written word. I highly value diversity and have many interests…I also have no sense for deadlines.
What do you do: I learn things? >.> I am currently a college student, soon to be grad school student so…That description works as good as any, ne? XD I also am a Park Ranger for the Department of Interior’s National Park Service, but only seasonally for the moment (Donno if I want to apply for a full time job once I graduate college or not.).
Favorite foods: I love spicy food, Asian foods (Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Korean), Indian foods, and fruit...Ah, but corn and pumpkin pie easily top the list!
Favorite L&L Writing: Not sure yet, I am still too new and have not read a lot of the authors yet (so I don’t want to make a choice on this at this time).
Favorite L&L Poetry: Same as above, although the bit I have read of TEH RAWRZ’s poetry so far has been pretty good.
Your Narratives: None posted online. I have a few old short stories on my computer…somewhere, though.
Your Poetry: My old thread seems to have died with the forum changes in the past year or so. Currently the only poetry I have up is in Eng101: Poems and Ponderings
Color: Orange (<3), followed closely by gold, dark red, and some shades of brown.
Animal: I love animals in general, but Wolves are my favorite (closely followed by cats, of course).
Language: English is my fluent one…I like learning other languages though, and I know a bit in Classic Greek, German, and Japanese (Which, because of the Kanji, means I can read a very small amount of Chinese too, ignoring the pronunciation differences and grammar, of course.).
Mythical Creatures: kirin, kitsune, phoenix, dragons, etc.
Genres of writing/reading: I love all genres! I am not picky. If I had to pick a least favorite, I guess it would be romances. As far as my own writing goes, I am still playing around with different ones. Mainly fiction, short stories, and poetry.
Genre of music: World music of many kinds (<3), classic rock, R&B, Native American, Rap (a big thing in my home area :) I personally find street corner rap > the stuff they put on the radio), soundtracks, Jazz of many kinds (<3). Ambient, electronic, game, etc…pretty much anything save country (I like blue grass though, oddly enough). ^_^;
AQ  Post #: 40
9/8/2008 6:51:03   
Mittoo

o/

Name: Alex, Mittoo, Mittonoez. Take yer pick.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Tends to be Mittoo, with a song title and a colour according to my karate belt.
Age/B-Day: Sixteen.
Self Description: I can be utterly ruthless in pedantry and debating, but I tend to be all squishy and cute normally. I'm tall and lanky, which makes me an awkward character, both physically and socially. I enjoy debating, because other peoples' views fascinate me, especially when I can not understand why they can keep them.
What do you do: Loiter, mainly. I read every night (tends to be a Michael Moorcock or Terry Pratchett book, more than anything) and conjure up weird and wonderful characters.
Favorite Anythings: Err. I'm a bit of a metalhead (favourite band of the moment would have to be Disturbed, who are a lot tamer than their name suggests), live for fantasy fiction, and tend to wear purple or black. Dancers At The End Of Time is my favourite book, and World of Warcraft tops the list in the virtual.
Favorite L&L Writing: Haven't had a chance to really glance around L&L.
Favorite L&L Poetry: See above.
Your Narratives: I have a short story of mine, The Best, awaiting approval, and a drabble (100 word story) called Corde in EN101.
Your Poetry: None as of yet; I'm not much of a poet.
Other Notes: Umm. References available on request? But seriously, feel free to ask me or critique me about stuff.
AQ  Post #: 41
9/8/2008 20:50:51   
Fenrir Wolfsoul

Name: My Friends call me Lucifer, my packmates know me as Fenrir, you mortals, however, may call me Legion (lolz)
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Don't really have one,
Age/B-Day:Jun.20
Self Description:I change a lot, but for now I'm content to be the cheeriest semi-goth/werewolf/country boy you're ever going to meet and thats a promise
What do you do:I write poetry, read, get into just about anything I find fun, eat whatever doesn't eat me first and... I wrestle(I don't expect it, but just as a warning, first "gay" comment gets dragged ankles-first into Beezelzebub's oven)
Favorite Anythings:

Book: impossible to choose
Game(Singleplayer): AQ/Neverwinter Nights2
Game: (Multi): Guildwars(AQworlds is awesome,but for now Guilwars pwns it)
Band:Evanescence(Long live Amy Lee)
Song: Tourniquet(by the afore mentioned)
Animal: Wolf

Favorite L&L Writing:Haven't had the time to read many yet(srry)
Favorite L&L Poetry:The stuff by Opacus, .Disipline,Firefly, and
Your Narratives:None
Your Poetry: ~Broken Shackles~
Other Notes:... nope... not really...

< Message edited by Fenrir Wolfsoul -- 9/8/2008 20:51:31 >
AQ  Post #: 42
12/30/2008 3:51:21   
stromy

Name: Stromy
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: Stromy
Age/B-Day: 18. 26th of April
Self Description: I'm a very friendly person. I like to debate about EVERYTHING! I also enjoy mathematics far too much according to most people I know.
What do you do: I go to college. That takes up a surprisingly large (maybe not so surprising) amount of time.
Favorite Anythings: My favorite thing changes a lot. This question is bad.
Favorite L&L Writing: I can't say. I like a lot of it.
Favorite L&L Poetry: I can't say. I don't read much poetry but I like a lot of what I read.
Your Narratives: The Guardian Knave is in progress right now.
Your Poetry: Hahaha... You don't want to see my poetry. Unless we're talking binary. It's very easy to rhyme in binary.
Other Notes: I like Arby's Melts.
AQ DF  Post #: 43
1/8/2009 15:19:09   
Xirminator

Name: Joseph. Lot of people who know me call me Xirmi.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: I do have an MSN, (several in fact) but none of them shall be revealed!
Age/B-Day: 18, 18th October
Self Description: Kinda quiet, not much of a conversationalist. Occasionally chaotic. I'm very honest, to the point of being blunt.
What do you do: Just gonna relate my hobbies: reading, writing, computers, movies, manga, animating (kinda dropping this since I'm not very good), swimming, football (or soccer if you're American :P), hanging out with friends and BIG parties :P
Favorite Anythings:
Colour: Blue, White, Orange
Element: Fire
Drink: Meh it's probably not nice to say here :P
Subject: English, History (Avoid me when I'm in a lecture-giving mood)
Other: Mythical and fantastical monsters. DRAGONS!!! :D :P
Favorite L&L Writing: Still reading them :P
Favorite L&L Poetry: Still reading them :P
Your Narratives: Dead Curse, I Am Time (just look in creative writing buddy :P)
Your Poetry: Just a couple of collabs with Ana_Maria, might put something else up eventually.
Other Notes: Don't forget not to read this!
AQ DF  Post #: 44
1/9/2009 20:54:23   
YukiKitty

Name: Dora, Yuki, Nfan, AG, '92, Elena,

IRC Names: Not including status nicks: Yuki_Cross, Elena_SinClair, Violet, Branwen_Menaleigh, Fenaliar_Rainwillow, Sylwyn_Hlaeatear, YukiKitty, YukithePoetryKitty, iDora

AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: At the moment, these are pretty much useless because the laptop with these is in with the tech vampires, but when I get it back I'll be able to use these. Feel free to add me, just don't expect me to add you for a few weeks.

AOL: animegoddess1992
Y!IM: skilletfan1992
MSN: animegoddess1992@hotmail.com

Age/B-Day: October 8

Self Description: I'm a hard worker, have a short attention when it comes to writing long things, am quiet IRL but still opinionated, am organized, and am OCD.

What do you do: Hm, this is going to be long... I swim, sing in choir, act in drama club, dance, play various card games, RP, poet, scurry between many forums, IRC, play soccer, referee soccer, am in a fife and drum corps, reenact, enjoy computers, enjoy technology all around, play the alto saxophone, play the fife, play the penny whistle, play the alto recoder, study (or not), read novels, read poetry, and do (sucky) digital art.

Favorite Anythings: Uh, this another long one because I have many favorites...I'll try to some it up though.

Book: Uh, yeah. Probably something by Max Lucado, but I'm very partial to something by Frank Perreti.
Author: Probably Max Lucado, but I'm also very partial to Frank Perreti when he's shoved in front of me.
Band: Skillet. This will not change.
Solo artist: David Cook. 'nough said.
Color: GRAPE. Caps needed to express how awesome this color is.
Game (Console): Probably can't say the name directly, but it's P4 by MegaTen. That's all you get to know without figuring it out yourselves.
Game (Handheld): Burnout Legends.
Game (Online): Eh, well, AQ for the moment, but I'm expecting SMT:I to top it. Sorry.
TV Show (Current): Numb3rs or Ghost Whisper.
TV Show (Old): M*A*S*H

Favorite L&L Writing: Yeah, I don't have any favorites for narratives, but Eukara's caught my eye the most so far.

Favorite L&L Poetry: Now, this I do have favorites with. Just because I don't name you doesn't mean I still don't like you. D=

Mistermafio's, Ana_Maria's, Sentharn's, Personator's, Cerbero's, Clyde's...I'm missing someone.

Your Narratives: None yet.

Your Poetry: Little Musings

Other Notes: I live in my own little world, but it's okay, they like me here. Beware the insomniacs. OCD FTW?
AQ DF  Post #: 45
1/11/2009 20:57:26   
2k2ewyn

Name: Real name? Evan. Forum name? Look to the side of the post.
IRC Names: Remix, AquaSky, NicholasSteel, Steel, Angel_of_Death, Falling_Angel, Fallen_Angel, UnspokenSorrow, PureInsanity, The2k2ewyn, MetalPoet. Probably a few others, though
Age/B-Day: The ninteenth day of the third month
Self Description: Insane and........ I don't know
What do you do: Poetry and Baritone and Trombone and Reading and Procrastinating and IRC and School
Favorite Anythings: IRC, AE, AE community.........
Favorite L&L Writing:
Favorite L&L Poetry: Ana_Maria's, MM's, ummmmm..... the rest that I've read (most of them)
Your Narratives: My narratives are in my head. I'll get them out sometime.
Your Poetry: This
Other Notes: RAWRZAGEABLE!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
2/7/2009 19:24:52   
Smalls

Name:Meghan
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name:
Age/B-Day:13, 1-1-96
Self Description:I like sports, The Killers, I'm taller than average
What do you do:Write, talk to friends, play sports, listen to songs, play guitar, sing, play violin, sit through boring math
Favorite Anythings:Music: The Killers, Books: hard, I like tons like House of Night series, Cirque Du Freak saga, Inkheart series, Celeberties: Brandon Flowers, Ronnie Vannucci, Mark Stoermer
Edit: Song: Human, Spaceman, Jenny Was a Friend of Mine, Mrs. Rita, I Can't Stay
Favorite L&L Writing: Hard to pick, so many good ones
Favorite L&L Poetry: same as above :P
Your Narratives: None
Your Poetry: No Small Poems Here...Getting them published into a book
Other Notes:Yeahhh I love The Killers....

< Message edited by Smalls -- 11/21/2009 9:54:45 >
DF  Post #: 47
3/22/2009 21:12:49   
marvin_the_robot

Name: Marv. That's it.
AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: PM me if you want to know. Please? I'm very lonely =D
Age/B-Day: 6/18/90-ish
Self Description: ...
What do you do: Live
Favorite Anythings:
Favorite L&L Writing: Dunno. I'm still sifting through them :D

EDIT: Now, it's Jadugarr's "Weaving Madness".

Favorite L&L Poetry: Helix's stuff is pretty good. I should look at other people's sometime soon :)
Your Narratives: Solitude and Savagery, Invinicble (Don't Read It!)
Your Poetry: None
Other Notes: So, yeah. I'm new. Don't hurt me =P

< Message edited by marvin_the_robot -- 3/27/2009 20:44:41 >
DF  Post #: 48
3/23/2009 1:20:40   
Baker

Why did I never do this? >.>

Name: Bballman23, Bball, BB, B, Baker, Mitts, bb23... As long as it's close to my name, I'll answer. :P

AOL/MSN/Etc. Name: My MSN is bballman_23@hotmail, but I haven't used it in a loooong time. Might get back into it, though.

Age/B-Day: Older than some people and younger than some buildings (cookie for getting the reference).

Self Description: Too lazy for this question right now. Does that work?

What do you do: Sports, write, read, waste too much time on the web, and obsess over strategy computer games.

Favorite Anythings: Baseball team: Boston Red Sox/Houston Astros; Basketball: Rockets/Celtics; Football (American): Patriots/Texans; Book: Eats, Shoots and Leaves (at the moment); TV Show: Entourage/Friends; Foron: Bballman23

Your Narratives: Everything I've got is linked here (and desperately in need of an update).

< Message edited by Bballman23 -- 3/23/2009 1:21:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
3/24/2009 0:04:59   
weatherseed
Ribarg!
Contest Winner

< Message edited by weatherseed -- 6/6/2016 15:39:59 >
AQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> Craft Discussion >> RE: Get to know your fellow L&Lers
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition