Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =Elemental Championships 2008= Spike and Fountain OOCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships 2008= Spike and Fountain OOCs
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/31/2008 17:29:29   
damselindigital

N3344: Just a question. This was your previous description about the density and strength of Cale's earth

quote:

Then, finally, the "arms" turned into two mighty swords made of very durable earth. Sure, they were very hard and all, but they could still be broken with enough force.

I don't find that to be very 'diamond-like.' Which assumption should be gone with and, if his weapon and shield are as hard as diamonds in this case, why are they suddenly so much stronger?
AQ  Post #: 201
7/31/2008 17:55:12   
N3344

Well in that same quote, it does say that they are very hard. I guess I just didnt in that post declare that they were as hard as diamonds. Also, still with enough force applied, both weapon and shield can be broken.
AQ DF  Post #: 202
7/31/2008 18:02:49   
DWeird

CRASH A NEUTRON STAR INTO HIS ARMS! DO IT!

Also, post made. Think I'm getting the hang of the short and sweet way of writing... Or maybe I just got lazy and didn't notice.
Post #: 203
7/31/2008 18:06:34   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

quote:

Well in that same quote, it does say that they are very hard. I guess I just didnt in that post declare that they were as hard as diamonds. Also, still with enough force applied, both weapon and shield can be broken.

Considering it takes diamond to break diamond, I'm bettin' the foreseeable breaks come from where its been morphed from non-diamond composite material into diamond composite material. You DO realize that, right?

Actually, diamond isn't that hard to break. At all. Steel is harder by a large degree to harm via impacts. Diamonds are just shiny and nigh-impossible to scratch up and tarnish. They are just typically considered indestructible because of the small size making it particularly difficult to impart direct force to in order to crack.

< Message edited by Ronin Of Dreams -- 7/31/2008 18:11:15 >
AQ  Post #: 204
7/31/2008 18:21:58   
xaxtoo

Deltora, ignore Gill and do something else. In this case, he's been inactive for way too long. So try to engage someone else in a fight.
AQ  Post #: 205
7/31/2008 22:53:00   
Guardian of Nekops

For those who are unfamiliar with Impact, know that the last blow carried 250 lbs of force in addition to the strength of Roch's arm.
AQ  Post #: 206
8/1/2008 1:35:48   
RATIONALPARANOIA

Guts is ready to rumble. Just for the info, Lord Memphis, he is quite close to your character, and gaining on him rapidly.
AQ  Post #: 207
8/1/2008 2:26:15   
The Extinguisher

Well, it was a fun run, but I'm gonna have to give. There's only so much pain I can inflict on my characters before they just have to die. But, I'm hoping to go out in a bang. Take someone with me, so to speak.

Eh, it was fun. I'm not dropping out, I'm just adding some conclusion as the dropoffs draw to a close.
Post #: 208
8/1/2008 3:20:12   
The Dragon Knight

Posted. May very well be my last post of the drop-offs. I couldn't decide who to fight, so I figured it'd be better to have Torrelle try to figure out where the heck the evil water demon went off to.
AQ  Post #: 209
8/1/2008 12:23:39   
deltora94928

Can I just kill gill because this is getting ridiculous!
AQ  Post #: 210
8/1/2008 12:54:52   
The Dragon Knight

Alright, final post is up (unless Ronin decides to add another week or something).

Also, deltora, Ronin CAN'T give permission for character kills. It's not his character, and only the player can give that permission. Send the player a PM asking for it, and if they say no, then figure out a way to change your own character's focus.

About time to shut this down I think.
~Kell

< Message edited by Kellehendros -- 10/2/2008 11:15:18 >
AQ  Post #: 211
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =Elemental Championships 2008= Spike and Fountain OOCs
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition