Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Comments - Young Guardian Trilogy: Young Guardian and the Dominionite

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments - Young Guardian Trilogy: Young Guardian and the Dominionite
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/27/2008 0:07:22   
LadyAdellandra
WriteOn!

Sulheya Folks!

LadyAdellandra here.

This thread is for the Comments, Suggestions, and such for my Creative Writing Thread, "Young Guardian Trilogy: #1: Welcome to Your Destiny!" as well as any others of the Mystic stories I post here.

So, be bold, tell me what you think, let me know your thoughts on it and such. Oh, and the question I always get from readers and will no longer answer:

1: If it's supposed to be otherworldly, why the common-world names?
A: There are two different Realms featured in the Saga/Series. The common-world names are there for a REASON, to distinguish between the Mortallan Realm (this Realm, real-world, etc) and the Realm of Dreams (The Dream Realm, one of the Inner Realms of All the Realms of All the Worlds).

Anything else is up for grabs. I'd appreciate the comments and suggestions, whatever input you may have. I will answer as soon as I read 'em so keep watch.

So, without adieu, I'm all ears, my mouth is shut and I'm ready for anything you can throw at me!

Love, Magick and Happy Readings!
LadyAdellandra

P.S. I've added plenty of content since I posted this! Be sure to read it and tell me what you think!

< Message edited by LadyAdellandra -- 7/24/2009 3:47:11 >

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/27/2008 22:30:25   
r0de0b0y

Let me be the first to comment on this welcoming, yet somewhat creepy, thread. This is the first time I've ever seen giant blocks of text that didn't hurt my eyes, so I'm guessing that's a good thing. My really really outdated spellcheck didn't pick up any mistakes in the first half, so that's good too. Only one little thing you have to add. Detail, detail, detail...

So far, I've enjoyed the first acts, but the whole thing kinda disturbs me...in a good way
AQ DF  Post #: 2
7/28/2008 18:36:41   
LadyAdellandra
WriteOn!

Thanks!

Details are coming, believe me. I just haven't been able to edit the entire series (there are five novels of this Saga and four more of another related Saga) in this form yet. I'm almost done with editing Book I: Part 3: Agent Ariana Sister, so I'll put IT up when I'm finished with it.

Inquiry? What creeps you out about it? Is it that it's part of a Realm of Dreams, the Dream World, or the characters themselves? What creeps you out about it?

LadyAdellandra

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
7/29/2008 11:57:00   
r0de0b0y

Maybe it's just my paranoia of anything seemingly wicca, no offense, I thought your style was...maybe realistic?
AQ DF  Post #: 4
7/29/2008 21:39:53   
LadyAdellandra
WriteOn!

In a way, it is... Dreamers, those like you and me, have these same abilities, locked in our minds. I for one am Pagan (Witch, NOT Wiccan. Wicca is the RELIGION of Witchcraft, remember), and have Empathy and Clairvoyance, Dream Premonitions and actually DO go through others' dreams and help them with their nightmares and fears.

Scoff if you must, but the story, and my DF/MQ/AQ Characters are based on the REAL me, my dreams and my life. I just jazzed it up a bit for story purposes.

And there's nothin' wrong with Wicca, now, is there?

LadyAdellandra
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
7/29/2008 23:33:02   
r0de0b0y

*slowly backs away*

Just kidding. There's nothing wrong with that, I don't abhor or discriminate through religion or culture. And I believe sanity is overrated these days so please consider anything further away from the norm to be norm itself.
AQ DF  Post #: 6
7/31/2008 3:12:52   
LadyAdellandra
WriteOn!

OK. Didn'a mean'ta "Go There". Force of habit to stand up for my beliefs. But this is NOT about my beliefs. This is about my writing and what you think of it.

Seriously Insane, now....

Tell me anything that's on your mind about the story. Anything at all. Doesn't matter if it's bad or good criticism or what, just say it.

Didn't like the style? Tell me! Didn't like the characters' reactions? Tell me!

Love the romance-action-suspense-magic deal? Tell me!

I wanna hear from YOU, the READER of my work.

So far, I only have Novel One: Book I up, but the rest of the novel is coming, so you'll just have to wait and see!

Happy Readings!
LadyAdellandra

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
8/4/2009 1:49:07   
KageArashi

O_o...lol...wow ady-chan...good job...

...i would say more...but im a bit brain dead...lol...can't wait for the next installment!!!

Post #: 8
10/15/2009 23:45:38   
hotzoo

that was Perfect and i can't believe u had time for that non of us would actually do that i think ^^"
GOOD JOB!
Post #: 9
10/20/2009 17:33:09   
LadyAdellandra
WriteOn!

Thanks for the compliments, guys!

I've been writing Young Guardian Trilogy for the better half of my life, and I'm not even finished adding in the Draconian storyline! I'm very busy with other projects, but at this time, I've added in a bit to the prologue.

Soon, I will put up the 2nd Half of the book, if anyone is interested?

-- LadyAdellandra
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
10/20/2009 19:29:28   
Angel of Grief

So much text!
;_;

haha, its awesome Adella. I got about...halfway (?) into chapter one. I'm a fast reader... but i need a break.
Keep up the awesome writing. :3
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments - Young Guardian Trilogy: Young Guardian and the Dominionite
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition