Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/18/2013 19:16:57   
bashi
Banned

Hello Guys

I managed to log in into one of my old accounts of which i forgot the pass

So first i noticed that my account was put in the C/A/T and has now like -78.000.000 gold and second i noticed that the Darkovia Mansion Estate i bought a while ago is only worth like 10.000 Tokens.

How can that be ? The minimum drop is like 14k Tokens and i should be now 20k tokens worth .. so many thinks to handel

also i cant find my account @ aq stats

http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=28368386

Dealt with through e-mail. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/19/2013 7:03:09 >
Post #: 126
6/27/2013 3:10:20   
King of Clubs

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Character ID or Character Page Link:
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): XG
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account?
Error Code: NA
Screenshot link: NA

What House/Estate do you own? Darkovia Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? Ye Olde Eatery
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) Estate Item

Bug details: It is not producing a boost to my resources
Before bug occurred:

During Bug:

After bug:

Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? yes
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: Current
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 127
6/27/2013 3:13:37   
popinloopy

@King of Clubs
Keep an eye on the numbers at the end of the hour. The numbers don't change under the menues or anything, but it shoudl still provide a boost. You can't see it until it's happened though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
8/11/2013 17:16:01   
Jwos

ID:Theone below my avv
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): Guardian
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account?

What House/Estate do you own? Forest Log Cabin estate
What item is having problems?Estates
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) Estate Item

Bug details:when ever i want to upgrade something i have to rebuild the house again (clear trees)

EDIT:Happens when i visit my home aswell

Weird. I've never seen a normal player find this bug.

Are you clearing your estate after you hit your "cap"? Try doing them at the beginning of the day.

If this persists, then try selling your house and buying a new one. That's what fixes it when dev accounts hit this bug. ~IMR

EDIT: Thanks building withouthaving capped fixed it

< Message edited by Jwos -- 8/12/2013 0:44:39 >
AQ  Post #: 129
8/13/2013 7:35:20   
Rainning

Hi. I am reporting the following issue which
is a Fast Fix by adding the missing code to the
web Page to Include Deren Mansion Estates.

Genoclysm told me to post this message in this section
and if that is incorrect to talk with him about it.
I do hope this is the appropiate section for
posting this message

AdventureQuest Top 100 Lists >> Estates
http://www.battleon.com/aq-chars/aq-chars-estates.asp

The Current web page as of Aug 12 2013
Listing Includes the Estates Below:
======================================
Forest Mansion Total Levels
Darkovia Mansion Total Levels
Frostvale Cottage Total Levels
Beach Tiki Hut Total Levels

=======================================
The Web Page DOES NOT include the VALID
Deren Mansion Estate as a listing for the
top 100. ie the below section is Missing
from the page

Deren Mansion Estate Total Levels

Rainning

Post #: 130
8/28/2013 4:40:58   
Abaraa

ID: Under avvy
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): X-Guardian
What House/Estate do you own? Forest Log Cabin estate
What item is having problems? Mogloween Portal Painting
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) Painting

Bug details:
quote:

Guys, I bought that Mogloween Portal Painting Last year for 1.5k tokens, but now its selling for only 375. Shouldn't it sell for 750? Uh and is there any solution possible or should I report a bug.

My quote from Q and A thread. There is only 1 chance that its sellback is that much. I bought it at Black Friday Discounts. That is if I had used the portal opened the shop, sold it and bought it again for 750 tokens. If I had done that I am truly gonna kick myself.

Apparently that's exactly what happened. You sold it Nov22 6:37:13 AM, and bought it again Nov22 6:37:18 AM.

*applies band-aids for when you kick yourself* ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 8/29/2013 23:19:34 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 131
9/5/2013 0:23:41   
King of Clubs

Unfortunately the Ye Olde Eatery does not provide the bonus which it is supposed to, however it still consumes resources. At this point, it is nothing but a negative resource building

It just doesn't display the bonus. The bonus is still there and working. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2014 11:45:11 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
9/5/2013 3:38:10   
The Ranger Protector

@King of Clubs
Are you sure? It won't show you the increase, but it does provide the bonus. It's just that you can't see it. As you know, it's a 5% bonus resource production per hour. So try to look at your resources before and after they refresh and do the math and see if it works.

Ditto. ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2014 11:45:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 133
10/21/2013 4:30:36   
david351

I have had a problem with the purchase of a building for my estate, I sold my estate last night to claim the extra tokens I had made through the profit from the sale. I then bought back the same estate, Darkovia Mansion Estate, and then purchased the Ye Olde Eatery. When I tried to build the Ye Olde Eatery on my estate instead of the building I purchased appearing I saw that I had a Corn Field in the place of my Ye Olde Eatery.

In my inventory for House Items I have got the Ye Olde Eatery listed but it is not appearing on my estate.

I would be extremely grateful for any help in fixing this problem.

My character id if required is 27597648.

Any help will be appreciated, even if it is just telling me who I should contact for any help.

I am happy to report that I now have the Ye Olde Eatery on my estate now, I logged out of the game and cleared my cache a few times and the correct building has now appeared.

< Message edited by david351 -- 10/22/2013 11:32:19 >
AQ  Post #: 134
1/24/2014 4:03:49   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Has this bug been reported before? Unless providing new info please do not duplicate reports.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Eh... I'm not sure, but it's most probably a graphical thing.

Character ID or Character Page Link: Under Avvy
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? Irrelevant
Error Code: None
Screenshot link: None

What House/Estate do you own? Darkovia Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? "Battle Stat Report Thingy" (Y'know, that stuff that shows you how much damage you dealt in which elements, which attack types, and whatever.)
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) Irrelevant?

Bug details: It doesn't report any amount of Pet damage dealt, despite having set a pet to attacking. Weapon damage works fine.
Before bug occurred: Played Alnaphar, Quest for the Overlord set with my NinjElf set to attack.

During Bug: The battle stat report thingy that I checked afterward showed perfectly how much weapon damage I dealt, but Pet damage was set to a 0. Which is clearly wrong as my NinjElf was attacking and dealing damage on more than one occasion.

After bug: Is there an after? I exited the house and went doing another quest.

Did you clear cache? Yep
Did the bug happen again? Still not reporting Pet damage
Browser Info: Firefox 26.0
Flash version: Most recent one

Fixing this requires a game engine update. It'll be fixed in version 38.0. Thanks! ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 2/3/2014 13:34:11 >
Post #: 135
3/24/2014 15:14:51   
Lord Markov

Whenever my Ye Olde Eatery comes under attack and I clear it, I get stuck on the view of my Darkovia Mansion Estate that displays as the background when you select 'Battle Nearby' logging in and out gets you out of the view, and the game saves that you've cleared the Eatery. It's happened two or three times now.
AQ  Post #: 136
5/29/2014 18:56:16   
MP

My Celestial Haven Log House Estate has no Estate!
AQ  Post #: 137
5/29/2014 19:30:13   
zephyr4325

There a bug in the new neko celestial estate wher u are unable to put ur guard tower or anything else on ur estate as the is no view estate button to place those item help pls?
AQ MQ  Post #: 138
5/31/2014 20:10:40   
bvd

I upgrade all my building and resources from level 0 to level 1.
Each item says "Upgrade Time: X hours"
So some of them said it take 6 hours in order for me to upgrade.
It been over 9 hours and it is not letting me upgrade my items in my Deren Estate. (even though it said 6 hours).

I just checked, and you don't have enough resources (Wood/Stone/etc) to upgrade anything. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 5/31/2014 21:09:14 >
AQ  Post #: 139
6/9/2014 15:33:59   
Kachu1_1

I believe this would go here, hope it helps... [ sorry if I don't provide enough information ]

First I want to say that this might be intentional but I thought it was a bug [ note that this is also very minor & doesn't affect game play very much if any at all ]; I have a Deren Mansion [ I don't think it matters which house you have for the bug ]. The poster that displays stats since logging in has a section for magic damage [ sorry, I don't know how to take screen shots ]; that poster displays both actual magic damage & healing [ which is counted as negative magic damage towards your self ]. The magic damage you do & the healing you do cancel each other more or less; the magic damage stats will not be accurate [ while testing to make sure { I don't have the exact numbers } ] I did around 200 magic damage. I then healed around 200 damage [ equal to around -200 magic damage ]. When I checked the magic damage count [ on the poster ] it was around 30 [ so I did more damage than I healed { the point is they mostly canceled each other out } ].

Operating System: Windows XP
Web Browser: Google Chrome [ not sure of the version ]
Flash Player: ??? [ not exactly sure, would that be Adobe? ]
Online Players: Around 17,606

~Kachu

Not a bug. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 6/9/2014 23:59:55 >
Post #: 140
12/10/2014 22:18:09   
admahu

Character ID or Character Page Link: 17708031
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): Adventurer
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? no
Error Code:
Screenshot link:

What House/Estate do you own? Deren Mansion Estate
What item is having problems? the house
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) house

Bug details: You can sell your house while in the estate shop opened from said house. If you do that the game "breaks" and repeatedly flashes trying to load your house.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 141
5/1/2015 13:16:29   
danny84

Not a bug per se, but the healing rate when standing in houses should be dramatically increased -- either make it a percent per second heal like Twilly, or scale it based on the price of the house. Houses are expensive and should reward the player, not offer a healing rate which is 1/20 the speed of Twilly's.
AQ  Post #: 142
1/26/2016 11:55:06   
xmoses80801

Hello, I recently bought the darkovia tent house and I've been clearing the trees, but theres a bug and when I go back to town and go to my house again the trees are back and I have to clear them all again
Post #: 143
1/27/2016 0:22:49   
dragonlord555

@above, did you hit your cap? If you did, it doesn't count, you know.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 144
1/27/2016 3:30:48   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

What he said. If the battle didn't give any XP/gold, then it won't count as a win.

If that doesn't work, then you'll have to sell and re-buy your house. If it comes to this, post here so that I can refund you the difference. Sorry about this.
AQ  Post #: 145
10/15/2016 6:20:15   
zinkk!

Visitor refill potions doesn't work. Says I have more potions than can be gained, even though I only had 1 total. Was visiting a forest estate.
AQ  Post #: 146
1/10/2017 11:20:22   
xanth642

Has this bug been reported before? no

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): glitch

Character ID or Character Page Link: 1589070
Character Type (Adventurer, Guardian, X-Guardian): guardian
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? n/a
Error Code: ?
Screenshot link: would not help.

What House/Estate do you own? Deren
What item is having problems? Ye old eatery
Item Type: (Painting, House Guard, Estate Item) building

Bug Details: My eatery is currently level 5 and not in upgrade. I should have a 25% boost to resource gain. However, it does not provide any gain at all. For instance, my stone pit is level 10 and no buildings are draining stone. I still only get 10 stone per hour instead of 12-13. As for food, I show as gaining 49, but spending 1 on the eatery. Those are the base numbers, though. No extra gain from the eatery. For instance, my level 10 fishing pond has 10 food per hour listed. I do not have a guard tower so no drain there, either.
AQ  Post #: 147
1/10/2017 13:05:48   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ If you are talking about the visual display:

quote:

Eatery boost is not factored into the number shown when you mouse over the estate. The popup shows only the unboosted rate.

Ye Olde Eatery
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
1/10/2017 13:41:44   
xanth642

Ty. I see that now. It says I gain 10 stone per hour, but I actually gained 12 each hour.
AQ  Post #: 149
5/7/2017 13:27:38   
Firedice18

Has this bug been reported before? No

Type of bug (Lazy Quest: Gold Amount doesn't increase, as you stay longer): glitch/bug

Character ID or Character Page Link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=42459847
If the character is an Adventurer, is there also a Guardian on the account? n/a
Error Code: N/A
Screenshot link: http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww181/Kazetsukai18/First%20Few%20Seconds.png
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww181/Kazetsukai18/37%20Minutes%20Lapse.png

What House/Estate do you own? Forest Tiki Hut
What item is having problems? N/A
Item Type: (April Fool's Portal Painting,) House Item

Bug Details:

It started around Friday, May 6, 2017 (Noon time, I don't remember the exact time). As I noticed when I restarted the quest again, an Initial of gold appears amounting 109,800, it should be 0 Gold when you start the quest and the gold starts to appear when you reach 1 Minute of stay. However this time time the initial gold that appeared and doesn't increase anymore when I stay at longer time. I tried logging in different computer but the bug still appears. Done with clearing the cache in my personal computer but the bug is still there until now. I don't know what to do now. Can you please check it? Provided the screenshot as well.

Intended. We nerfed it pretty heavily. It's still free gold, but it's much slower and less idle-y. ~IMR

-Alright, Thanks

< Message edited by Firedice18 -- 5/7/2017 15:15:25 >
AQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Housing, House Item, and Estate Bugs
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition