Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nooby Nooby Noob

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nooby Nooby Noob
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/31/2008 19:43:44   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Nooby Nooby Noob

Other name: Mysterious LLC

Location: Amityvale (Books 1 and 2) -> Thursday -> Quests -> Mysterious LLC
Requirements: Must own a dragon
Release Date: October 31st, 2008

Objective: Investigating the house in Amityvale that everyone finds just a little bit off...
Objective completed: Oh... that paint job's just so groovy!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(3) Angry Spirit
(2) Spirit
(1) Wisp

NPCs
Dorthy
Frank
Gasper
Thelma

Rewards
None
Bright Pink Egg
Sparkly Egg

Dialogue
Thursday: So three strange teenagers just wandered into town this morning.
Thursday: They claimed they were a group of super ****hs out to solve mysteries, and when they heard that we found a place creepy they needed to see it.
Thursday: They struck me as weird, <Character>, almost as strange as the house they're going to investiage.
Thursday: Maybe you and <Dragon> should go and keep an eye on them.

• Start Quest!
  • Back

<Character>: Nooby Nooby Noob, where are you? I've got some rats to kill now...
    <Character>: Sure is convenient that Thursday's uncle had this creepy old mansion for us to stay at.
    Frank: Yup! Now let's get to investigating. We should split up! Thelma, you should take the library.
    Frank: <character>, you and Nooby... sorry... <dragon> should take the first floor.
    Frank: Me and Dorthy will go investigate the upstairs. Alone. Sound like a plan?
    <Dragon>: Yup!
    Dorthy: Yup!
    Thelma: Yup!
    <Character>: Zoinks, you want us to split up in a creepy old place like this? No way! No how!
    Dorthy: Awww, come on, wouldn't you do it for a Nooby Snack?
    <Character>: A Nooby Snack?!? Of course I would do it for a Nooby Snack! Not that I eat them. Nooby here loves them, though!
    Frank: Alright then, it's decided. Let's go!

Thelma: Hiya <character>! Hiya Nooby!
    <Dragon>: I get it, we're doing a parody. Haha. It's funny, really. But seriously, Nooby? That's going to get old REALLY fast.
    <Character>: You're not the one portraying the group's lovable loser, so stop complaining.
    <Dragon>: Aren't you used to it at this point? But seriously, that's enough. From now on? I'm <dragon>. No more Nooby.
    <Character>: You're so funny, Nooby. At least they're not making you talk with that ADORABLE accent.
    Noobie: Point. Okay. I'll be good. See? Even my nametag is Nooby now!
    Thelma: You guys are acting so weird. Eh, whatever. These books are so interesting!
    Thelma: They've got lots of information about the owners!
    Thelma: If you guys want to help, I'm sure we'll find out some clues about why the people of Amityvale find this place so creepy.
    <Character>: Or, knowing the parody, we'll find a switch that reveals a story-accelerating clue that leads to a custscene.

<Character>: This is starting to feel like a bad idea... it's really dark.
    Thelma: Oh be quiet, there's no way to move the storyline along without one of us being stuck on their own...
    <Character>: But why's it always got to be me? Wait... this is the first time I've ever hung out with you guys... I'm falling into the typecast too easily.
    <Character>: Am I really the lovable loser? Oh man... that... isn't cool!
    Thelma: Jinkys you're a whiner! Quit it with the introspection and get on with the funny.
    Frank: Oh, are we at the part where they get separated and come face-to-face with a random generic-enough monster already?
    Dorthy: That was fast!
    Thelma: Hush! The punchline's coming!
    <Character>: Punchline? Where?!? Anything to get me out of this tunnel!
    <Character>: I don't see any punchline!
    <Character>: The ghost is right behind me, isn't it?

Dorthy: Look out! Somrthing's coming! <character>, you take care of it!
    Thelma: Woah, this is one long hallway.
    Frank: Quiet and keep running, that thing is catching up.
    <Character>: Ahh, and here comes another monster!
    Dorthy: I do believe we may be running in circles.
    Thelma: I'm supposed to be the smart one!
    <Character>: Here comes more...
    <Character>: A thought occurs to me.
    Frank: Me too... we're all going to die!
    <Character>: Maybe... but that's not what I was thinking... we're being chased by a ghost that has shown no overt intent to harm us...
    Frank: Yeah...
    <Character> But we're fighting openly aggresive ghosts in front of us... well me and Nooby are.
    Frank: Uh-huh. And?
    Thelma: Your point's going to have to wait. Here comes another!
    Frank: So why are we running from a ghost when you're clearly capable of taking care of them?
    <Character>: *groan*
    Gasper: Hi!

<Character>: So... you're a ghost, huh?
    Gasper: Yup. *wheeze* Gasper's the name. Gasper the Asthmatic Ghost!
    Frank: Quick! Unmask him! He's the Innkeeper! I know it!
    <Character>: The... Inkeeper? What? Are you really that uncreative?
    Thelma: The Development Team or Frank?
    <Character>: Yes.
    Frank: But, if he was just a normal ghost, why would the townspeople be so afraid of him? It doesn't make any sense.
    Gasper: Amityvale is afraid of me? That's... rather depressing... but nope. Definitely a ghost. See?
    <Character>: Significantly freaked out?
    Everyone: Yup!
    <Character>: Blindly run away some more?
    Everyone: Sounds good!
    <Character>: Flee!

<Character>: Again, why are we running from something that... clearly has no intent to fight us? Even if it did, we've got me and Nooby...
    Gasper: Yeah... I mean... *Gasp* All I wanted was my head back...
    <Character>: Okay... see... now, I understand that's shocking and weird... but it's no reason to defy physics.
    Gasper: So *gasp* can I get my head back? This has been fun guys *wheeze* but *huff* seriously, why are you here?
    Thelma: *Shivers* Don't walk through me. That was COLD!
    Frank: Well... Thursday said the entire town thought there was something WEIRD going on in this house. They found it creepy...
    Dorthy: And if THEY found it weird, then we, Mysterious LLC, KNEW we had to investigate it!
    <Character>: Frankly? I'm not sure why I tagged along...
    Gasper: The fact that they *wheeze* find me weird is... kinda sad. *huff* But I think I can tell you why. *wheeze*
    Gasper: They must not like the new paint job I started on my house. Come check out what I've got so far. It's in the back.

Gasper: So... *gasp* Groovy paint job, right?
    The Gang: Groovy!
    <Character>: Can I have my evening back?

• Note: If you are Non-DA, for the parts when your dragon speaks, all you will see is: *You do not understand Draconic*

Thanks to
  • wolfman_naruto for monster links and Dorthy link.
  • bob.builder for info.
  • cornfield10 for info.
  • Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 4/23/2023 5:25:07 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Nooby Nooby Noob
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition