Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Face Frostscythe

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Face Frostscythe
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/14/2008 18:37:09   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Face Frostscythe

Location: Dragesvard Under Siege -> G'joob, Galanoth, King Linus, and Grrol -> (To Battle! ->) DA ONLY quest Face Frostscythe!
Level/Quest/Items required: Dragon Amulet
Release Date: November 14th, 2008

Objective: Defeat Dragonmaster Frostscythe!
Objective completed: You have defeated Frostscythe and Glaisaurus. This is a devastating blow to Aisha's dragon forces but Frostscythe will be back. He always comes back.

Experience rewarded: Level*40 (Normal) / Level*60 (Extreme)
Gold rewarded: Level (Normal) / Level*2 (Extreme)

Monsters
(1) Dragonmaster Frostscythe, (1) Glaisaurus - Boss

NPCs
Frostscythe

Rewards
None

Dialogue
<Character>: Show yourself DragonMaster Frostscythe! I know that you're here.
<Character>: Where ice dragons flow, you always follow.
Frostscythe: HAHAHA Very clever, <Character>.
<Character>: It's the only thing that made sense. How can you betray your own people like this?
Frostscythe: You mean those fools from Dragesvard? They do not deserve my pity. All they deserve is destruction!
<Character>: Why do you hate them so much?
Frostscythe: When I was a young boy, my father found me out on the ice. Starving.
<Character>: Starving? Not frozen to death?
Frostscythe: Not I. I am far stronger than any human. I am half Ice-elf. None of the townspeople ever accepted me.
<Character>: So you returned to your other people... the ice elves.
Frostscythe: Exactly. I met Aisha, she revealed her true nature and the power of ice dragons to me. She even gave me my Dragon Amulet.
Frostscythe: I helped her take her place as the queen and I will help her destroy your world! You will not stand in our way.

• Battle! - begins battle with Dragonmaster Frostscythe and Glaisaurus.
  • Extreme Mode - begins battle with Dragonmaster Frostscythe and Glaisaurus.

*After the battle, Frostscythe wails after yet another loss, as your HP and MP are replenished.*

Frostscythe: AGAIN!? YOU DEFEATED ME AGAIN!? And you broke another Dragon Amulet?!?! Aisha will be SO MAD AT ME!!!
    <Character>: That's what you get for trying to pass that thing off as the real deal.
    Frostscythe: SILENCE! Now I have to get Queen Aisha to craft me another one with the power of the Ice Orb.
    <Character>: So that is where you're getting them from? Well DragonMASTER, hopefully now you see the power of a real DragonLORD!
    Frostscythe: You are powerful, it is true... But you are no match for Queen Aisha. She will freeze your beating heart while it is still in your chest.
    Frostscythe: Then, I will have YOUR Dragon Amulet! HAHAHAHAHA!
    Frostscythe: Goodbye, <Character>. I will be sure that you get a place of honor in Queen Aisha's frozen trophy room!
    <Character>: You can have my Dragon Amulet over my dead body!
    Frostscythe: That's the idea!
    <Character>: Oh. Right. I guess it is.

• Complete Quest!

Thanks to
  • Karika for war tag.
  • Diva77677 for experience and gold rewarded information.
  • Jay, Peachii, and Sasuke Uchiha for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/6/2021 1:26:59 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Face Frostscythe
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition