Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 37 - The Moglins Should Protest Frostval (Clyde)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 37 - The Moglins Should Protest Frostval (Clyde)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2008 14:16:29   
Maegwyn

Listen all, who know that magically magestic time of the year we call Frostval. Yes, where everyone sits around the magical fire toasting their marshmallows and eating their goodies. Opening their gifts with their family and not to mention with their happiness and their cheer. Little did they know, little did those foolish “hoomans” know! They would know that without the Moglins* this holiday would have never existed!

It's not about us! It's about them! Though it's those very Moglins giving us gifts and us giving gifts to others. Consider this however; they make the gifts and we help get those bad boys delivered on Frostval eve. The Moglins are sick and tired of getting the short end of the candy cane on Frostval. They worked every other 364 days of the year and how do they get paid in return? With nothing; Zero, zilch, Nada, and absolutely nothing!

Sure you the player bring gifts and always seem to save Frostval at the most convenient of times. But who made said gifts though? It certainly wasn't magic, they didn't just poof from the sky. Twas the moglins working every Frotsval night without complaint or even a fight. They do it because it is the kind and nice thing to do! I however might find this to be because they were raised to not question their masters.

Listen I'm not a mad man on a rant I'm representing these poor unheard workers! These big eared fluffy animals who slave over machines and even some dangerous magicz.** Not to mention how long and hard they work a day just to make enough gifts for everyone***. Naughty or nice. All I'm saying is next time you open a nicely made present wrapped and crafted with utter most perfection and beauty...Remember exactly who took the time to actually make them. They also accept generous tips for their kindness. So a few coins maybe even a hug or two go a long way.

And remember to have a nice Holiday and spend time with your loved ones and moglins.

*Underpaid and unappreciated none the less.
**A combination of magic and the letter “z.” Yes I do know how dangerous they are together.
***I would call it a sweatshop though I think Artix would catch up onto me.
Post #: 1
1/7/2009 15:43:51   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Waitwaitwait. What do you mean, "It's not about us?" Sure it's about us! After all, if it were about them, then they'd make their own presents! So don't ask me everyone to actually give back; they would appreciate each other if they weren't so lazy! Honestly.

[As I'm sure you can tell, I'm joking. Great article!]
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 37 - The Moglins Should Protest Frostval (Clyde)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition