Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Deer Bait

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Deer Bait
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/26/2008 20:07:29   
Viking_Jorun

Deer Bait

Objective: Excellent Skating! You piloted the top secret Ice Mecha and led the Reign Terror straight into the trap.
Requirements: Completion of Defend Town
Release Date: 12/23/08

Enemies:
  • RT-RT Head

NPCs:
  • Odessa

Dialogue:
    Odessa: <Character>, Your next mission is extremely dangerous!
    Odessa: An RT-RT a.k.a. Reign Terror unit is approaching town! I have a plan to trap it!
    Odessa: I have hidden a pit beneath a layer of thin ice in the woods just outside of town!
    Odessa: If the RT-RT steps on it, then it will surely collapse. Leaving its head vulnerable to our attack!
    Odessa: I need you to act as bait and lure it into the trap! You will be piloting a special mecha prototype during this mission!
    Odessa: It is designed for travelling gracefully over icy terrain! Are you ready?

Plays minigame. Use your mouse to move the mecha

Odessa: <Character>, The prototype you are piloting is not battle ready yet!
    Odessa: Your mecha is sanding by! Prepare to engage the head! Good Luck!
    *Battle RT-RT Head*
    Odessa: Great job! The trap worked! This was a great victory, <Character>!
    Odessa: Now we have a plan to use against further Reign Terror attacks! We couldn't have done this without you!

< Message edited by Peachii -- 3/27/2011 2:45:32 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Deer Bait
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition