Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 46 of 83«<4445464748>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2013 8:48:36   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

1) Tortress should always work (you just have to wait for it to finish its long intro animation). I... THINK that I can fix it the others? Log out/in and try the Hydro Blaze shield?

2) What he said, although there's probably a better way. I'm already doing crazy experiments with the above thing, so let's just keep one thing at a time.

3) Fixed.

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/9/2013 8:49:01 >
AQ  Post #: 1126
3/9/2013 12:04:26   
DarkDevil

the 'wooden staff' adventurer no drop is not tagged as staff for staff master embelm althought its name is 'wooden STAFF'.
hope its fixed soon.

It's tagged for me. Do you mean the temp version? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/10/2013 1:37:56 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1127
3/9/2013 13:32:50   
Rayimika
Banned

Has this bug been reported before?
Probably not

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):

Bug details: Negative Earth resistance
Before bug occurred: Was playing Isles of Drudgery quest, got the right building on the 2nd try

During Bug: Truphma's attacks healed character a bit

After bug: Requipped Deft Ug and resistance went to normal

Item Bugged: Deft UltraGuardian Plate(earth attuned)
Other Equipment: Minotaur's Pride, Deadeye Cupid, Gaia Shield, Horo-Show Void Vanquisher
Screenshot link: http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4641/bugscreen.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=28191411

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? No
Did the bug happen again? No
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 19.0
Flash version: 11,2,202,228

Should be fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:15:56 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1128
3/9/2013 17:16:57   
Avalonmerlin

Top level Jr. Archmage is not named Jr. Archmage G.
Top level Abominable Assault isn't Abominable Assault G and its MP cost is too low.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

edit: Changed it's to its. Otherwise, it would have bothered me for the rest of my life.

< Message edited by Avalonmerlin -- 5/29/2013 23:59:17 >
AQ  Post #: 1129
3/10/2013 5:37:24   
DarkDevil

i ment the perm version when i equipes it and then staff master emblem it says its not staff my char is under my avvy.
mighta clean cache and check again.

Derpderp, never mind. I fixed it, and then forgot about it, and then went to fix it again and... yeah. So, um, thanks for the reports! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/10/2013 6:12:10 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1130
3/10/2013 10:48:49   
DarkDevil

quote:

thanks for fixing last bug , i am sorry for posting again which would be called spamming but this is new bug which none has listed as i browsed the last 5 pages of this section:
when using generalist's robes with imbune lore and wizard title along with rejuvenating neckless i get only half the mp i should get back i did it alot of times and still the same result of about 9% instead of 19% for lvl 133 version sorry for inconvenience but i guess somone must report this.

quote:

That's intended now. ~IMR

i guess the magic weapons effect paid out for the spells mp gain being halfed thnx anyway.

< Message edited by darkdevil60 -- 3/10/2013 14:23:36 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 1131
3/13/2013 0:50:21   
el willo

^Horo-Show Void Vanquisher?

Pardon? ~In Media Res

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/13/2013 7:56:16 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1132
3/16/2013 11:27:56   
sol1tud3

Sun Sickle and Undead BlackHawke's Blade does not work with Sword Master Emblem

Fixed both. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:15:26 >
AQ  Post #: 1133
3/19/2013 8:19:25   
Sugar

Bug details: While using felicitous bladehange in blarney War 2013, weapon does not element seek
Before bug occurred: been so long ago since I used it...umm....it was normal?

During Bug: just hits with wind.

After bug: just hits with wind

Item Bugged: felicitous bladehenge
Other Equipment: was wearing fujin plate, golden plate (or wahtever it is called now) and other armors, fujin and other shields
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=14724430

Did you log out and log back in? Yes.
Did you clear cache? Yes.
Did the bug happen again? yupp
Browser Info: Chrome (latest)
Flash version: Latest. (Though, not a flash related issue.)

Not a bug. It's not supposed to seek. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/19/2013 13:49:09 >
AQ  Post #: 1134
3/19/2013 22:58:10   
el willo

quote:

This has no effect unless you're in the Snide armour.

The new Snide transformation misc items don't add stats (str/end/-cha) until you click it to equip the Snide armor. Afterward, you can switch armors and retain the stat bonuses from the misc. Luckily you don't additional stats for re-equipping the armor (the famous PetaSnide glitch).

Pardon? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:13:45 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1135
3/20/2013 16:03:36   
dk2300

Not sure if this is a functional problem or would count as a typo, but golden shield of legacy currently states it excels against magic light and darkness, despite it having no darkness resistance at all.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:13:31 >
AQ  Post #: 1136
3/22/2013 13:05:30   
Righteous Ranger

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):Glitch

Bug details:The equipment bar has loaded but only the weapons load nothing else works. It just shows an empty outline where the other options should be.

During Bug:Can't change equipment except for weapons

Character page link:http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=59801607

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: FireFox 19
Flash version:11

Screenshot? What other equipment were you using? What quest? ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:10:43 >
AQ  Post #: 1137
3/22/2013 14:54:06   
EST OverLord

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.):glitch

bug details:after running out of sp a few days back when i was using drakonnans amulet my spells seem alot weaker

during bug:spells are atleast over 100% weaker if not more whit against a 130% wind resitance and me whit 200 int no boost theres no way i would hit soo low

screenshot link:http://gyazo.com/454f3bc862bd775cd34e6583ecd5e894
Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
browser info:doesnt matter
flash version:latest

I'm not sure what would cause it. The Amulet hasn't been touched since October '12.

I'm guessing that the RNG just hates you? ~IMR

dunno prob because sometimes i can easily hit 300 and 500 + but sometimes even when resitance would give a major boost nope you get low damage(RNG grins)

< Message edited by EST OverLord -- 3/22/2013 18:28:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1138
3/22/2013 21:05:54   
hyorinmaru86

So I can't click Airenal's Lance and cannot get the armor to activate, it just doesn't want to work, tried to re-equip it several times, logged off and logged back on same thing, is this on purpose? are we taking away the Lord of the Sky armor?

Item Bugged: Airenal's Lance
Other Equipment: N/A
Character page link: Insane Psycho

Did the bug happen again? Everytime so far, (at least 3 times).
Browser Info: Chrome (latest)
Flash version: Latest. (Though, not a flash related issue.)

< Message edited by hyorinmaru86 -- 3/22/2013 21:30:28 >
AQ  Post #: 1139
3/22/2013 22:54:47   
Sir Cloud

^ Same here, my Airenal's Lance won't transform. Paid for the 20K Token package for this effect too. Is there a bug? Please advise as I use this armor for compression as many others do who bought the package. Thanks.

Hope this isn't an early April Fools joke!

Item Bugged: Airenal's Lance
Other Equipment: N/A
Character page link: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=45227657

Did the bug happen again? Will not work after multiple attempts
Browser Info: Safari (latest)
Flash version: 11.5.502.136

< Message edited by Sir Cloud -- 3/22/2013 23:44:38 >

EPH6:12
Wolf Uriel Gabe
AQ  Post #: 1140
3/23/2013 0:45:47   
Noley

^ To add to this bug - I too am having the same problem, and would also like to point out, that even prior to this bug, you were unable to transform into Lord of the Skies while you were in any Snide form. I don't know if that problem is fixable, given that they are both transformations, but I just thought I'd throw that out there as well.

Edit: I know this is kind of like a "me too" post which is advised against in this sub-forum, but I felt it was relevant to the bug in question.

< Message edited by Noley -- 3/23/2013 2:02:15 >
AQ  Post #: 1141
3/23/2013 4:05:28   
Lord Shmendrick

quote:

So I can't click Airenal's Lance and cannot get the armor to activate, it just doesn't want to work, tried to re-equip it several times, logged off and logged back on same thing, is this on purpose? are we taking away the Lord of the Sky armor?

Thank God for the forum thought I was going crazy!

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/2764/offical2sq3.jpg
AQ  Post #: 1142
3/23/2013 5:45:28   
  Ianthe
 formerly In Media Res

Airenal should be fixed. Sorry about that - I was making it work better with the initiative menu.
AQ  Post #: 1143
3/24/2013 12:02:48   
battlesiege15

Chaos Flux Staff doesn't work with the Staff master Emblem. Fixed. ~IMR

Mark of Hope's Executioner of Despair/variants are considered as "Axes" in game but don't Trigger Axe Master shied bonus or the zombie master armor bth boost. Oh, ew, these again. These'll take a while to fix, since I have no idea what they should look like while swept ._. ~IMR

Razor's Edge of Radiance/variants are also considered "swords" in game but does't trigger Sword Master Emblem. See above. ~IMR

Side question: Why do the Mark of Hopes have a 70 SP activation cost plus additional 105 SP for the weapon summoning? xD Old standards that no one likes. *shifty eyes* ~IMR

edit: I know this isn't a priority and all but Pure Heart Mirror needs a little fixing too. Since it's counterpart is Darkheart Mirror, maybe the effects could just be switched so that Pureheart is a pure light shield with a chance to heal you if your HP is lower than 40% (original effect) or have a flat 3%ish chance of blocking? [Sorry but I just love this shield so much and really want it updated .___.] Eh, sure. I'll add it to my list. ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/24/2013 18:58:44 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 1144
3/25/2013 21:20:55   
Doomknight Arakos

Overlord Armor: Something with the character's head and helmet is not completely right, it's diffrent from how it originally used to be.

Twilight armor: Again not sure if it's a bug, but I notice that it's supposed to be a fully defense armor that often dodges, and I rarely ever dodge or block anymore when using Twilight. Not even against lower leveled monsters with even less then 200 dex. Is it a bug? Because I remember it being pretty strong but now it almost looks like it had been nerfed.
AQ  Post #: 1145
3/25/2013 23:41:43   
sol1tud3

Zard hunter Elite armor does not trigger on rayzards and darkzards
I have a pic on darkzards but not rayzards
AQ  Post #: 1146
3/27/2013 18:07:43   
dk2300

quote:

Not sure if this is a functional problem or would count as a typo, but golden shield of legacy currently states it excels against magic light and darkness, despite it having no darkness resistance at all.

Fixed. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 3/22/2013 18:13:31 >

Just checking, i see that it now says Undead instead of darkness, but as far as i can tell it doesnt do anything against undead either? Am i missing something?

Derp, that was the other set >.>

Okay, NOW it's fixed. It only says light and magic. Thanks! ~IMR

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 4/14/2013 4:39:13 >
AQ  Post #: 1147
3/28/2013 3:24:07   
liger 03

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details: It's possible to force the Gunblade series to use its more powerful (melee) special attack constantly.
Before bug occurred: Fought a vampire lord for the Morningstar set, switched from Whispering Raiment to Mighty Armor of Awe with Sawed-Off Gunblade set to ranged attack mode.

During Bug: Gunblade entered melee attack mode. (color shift, clicking it caused it to switch to ranged attack mode and fix the bug)

After bug: Gunblade did not use a melee attack, but instead used its special attack (I'm positive it's not just the ranged version, since this was dealing very high damage that normally only happens in melee special mode)

Item Bugged: Sawed-Off Gunblade
Other Equipment: Shield of Awe/Ultraguardian Shield (worked with both), Mighty Armor of Awe, Whispering Raiment, Beleqwaya's Gift
Screenshot link: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/liger03/ConstantSpec.png
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=4572716

Did you log out and log back in? Yes, problem was fixed but still repeatable.
Did you clear cache? Yes, the problem was fixed but still repeatable.
Did the bug happen again? Yes, it's currently repeatable (though not that useful, even the high-damage special isn't that amazing... it's just not the damage it's supposed to consistently let out)
Browser Info: Latest version of Internet Explorer + Chrome (interchangable, whichever loads first)
Flash version: 11.6.602.180

< Message edited by liger 03 -- 3/28/2013 3:46:16 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1148
4/2/2013 9:53:20   
plenty

NightSever sword (temp) does not cause Staff Master Emblem to turn off.
Not sure if it gets the bonus or if it works with the permanent version.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/staffwtf.png/

Edit @down:
Thats why SME should unequip itself and should display
quote:

This emblem only works with staves!

The situation on the SS should not happen at all (equiped SME while attacking with NightSever).

I guess that NightSever takes its category from your no-drop instead of forcing "sword".

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 4/9/2013 21:36:22 >
AQ  Post #: 1149
4/2/2013 11:02:24   
Rafiq von den Vielen

^ I similarly heard it doesn't trigger Swordmaster Emblem. But it's tagged as sword, according to info subs?

< Message edited by In Media Res -- 4/9/2013 21:36:34 >
Post #: 1150
Page:   <<   < prev  44 45 [46] 47 48   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Armor/Weapon/Shield/Spell/Misc/Title Bugs
Page 46 of 83«<4445464748>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition