Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 10 of 32«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2009 23:15:19   
Darkstar333

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch/graphical error
Bug details: Right after exiting the Frostval 09 shop 2
Before bug occurred: Normal (I did have green hair and the black face from Warlic's shop)

During Bug: My character display that shows health, mana, etc. is gone. It's not there.

After bug: I have went into other shops, fought battles, died, and it is still not there. However, the whole battle system still functions. (I've leveled up assassin class) I just can't see my character. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that the problem was the war shop.

Quest/War Bugged: Frostval '09 Part II
Character Level: 83
Equipment: whispering raiment, not sure about the others... Shield of corruption or gyrate shield
Screenshot link: Not sure how to take it, but it's just that my character and health/mana/exp/sp display is gone. The background is just there
Character page link: Under avatar here in the forum
Did you log out and log back in? No. Since I am a free adventurer, I have not been able to re-login because there are too many people.
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? It's still there
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 10 i think, latest version

UPDATE: Um...so I went to my house, and now it's back.

The cause was fixed a while back. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 16:02:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 226
12/31/2009 0:16:20   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

same bug as STONE. After 5 seconds, the robot just freezes and is under 'invulnerable' mode, can't get killed nor kill.

Known - I've gotten it to happen once. Unfortunately, I can do exactly the same things on another try and not have it happen. Until we can figure out what's triggering it, we can't fix it :-\ ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:50:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 227
12/31/2009 1:14:39   
dragon_knight2300

same bug here too
Post #: 228
12/31/2009 13:23:06   
DigitalSW

I forgot the name of the quest but you go into a temple and after you fight cara loft you find a puzzle... when i tried to piece the puzzle together the pieces kept snapping onto some invisible magnet so i had to reload the page to play...

Try rotating them. If they aren't snapping in to place, you have them int he wrong place. And yes, they DO 'snap' around - this actually makes it easier once you start placing them correctly. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:51:42 >
Post #: 229
12/31/2009 14:18:38   
Locos_Docos

The mini-game should just be removed. I'd rather Kabak get away with the presents than have to attempt that haphazardly game one more time.

The press Onwards or simply skip the game. That's why you have the choice. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:52:24 >
AQ  Post #: 230
1/3/2010 21:50:15   
lawman311

Please help, I am at level 11 and cannot participate in any of the quest that require you to be at level 5 (or above) HELP please!

Have you checked to make sure the quests you are looking at are not Guardian-only? If that is not the problem, I need:
Your character ID
A specific quest you are having this problem with.
~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:33:19 >
Post #: 231
1/7/2010 15:45:14   
Naraku578

On the bizzare flecks quest (part 1)
I choose to fight the undead challenge and after the first attack the my options did not come.

Fixed ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:33:43 >
AQ DF  Post #: 232
1/8/2010 12:30:42   
Enchained

In the same quest as Digital i already did the mini.game but when the fight starts my shield changes the image however its the same because my stats havent changed and my weapon changed its image too and again it is the same cuz it deals wind damage lol til here everything is alright then i was almost killing the monters and my sword starts to do the critical hit attack and everything stops lol he wields the sword in the air and nothing happens im a lil angry cuz im not a guardian and have to wait to get in :P and re-do the quest all over anyone has an advice or idea of what is this? or anyone has had this in the past?

...what armor are you using? I need to know your complete equipment. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:35:02 >
AQ  Post #: 233
1/10/2010 17:11:19   
Pure Chaos

When i play the minigame where we be the robot and throw back presents at Kabak, I started moving and dodging, but moments later I couldn't move. Kabak still threw presents and boulders and bombs, but i couldnt move with the arrow keys. When i got hit over 6 times i was still alive. Is this a bug or do i have to do something?

It's a bug. We have been trying to figure out what causes it, but haven't managed to figure that out - until we can, we can't fix it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:35:49 >
Post #: 234
1/20/2010 0:57:08   
Heroes of the Scape

When you do the Assault Knight quest in Mt Thrall in the Devourer Saga, no matter how many you have your potions drop to three, also you do not gain them back at the end.

EDIT: hmm this time it gave them all back.
EDIT2: and this time it took them again.

If you can figure out what you are doing to lose them -? I always get mine back. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 15:32:29 >
AQ  Post #: 235
1/28/2010 17:36:24   
Kenneth_danish

Drakelcube war. Twilly (introscreen) seens to think it's an Darkovia War...
AQ  Post #: 236
1/28/2010 18:00:46   
BexnDan

I just attempted to do a wave of the drakelcube P war. The war meter didn't show up, then after I fought a few battles I got the ending, the bosses and the rewards shop. I presume this is a bug as everyone else seems to be still fighting!
AQ  Post #: 237
1/31/2010 18:19:03   
Mister Dramah

I have a problem slightly like this. I cant get to Azma lake at all. I tried everything and I just can't get there to finish my training!
quote:

dragon

Er, why do you need to go there to do training? As far as I know, the quests set there still work fine - what quest were you on? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 16:01:12 >
AQ  Post #: 238
2/3/2010 11:47:00   
lonewulfy
Banned

I went 3 floors down for the MetalFace quest, got to the cutscene, then was told I couldn't do the rest unless I was a guardian. I went back to it, for some reason, and when I got back to town, my character was still there!

Link

And I was still there at my house. It went away after an RA, though.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 239
2/5/2010 20:39:23   
Z Grade

At the werewolf quest the stat rolls bonus was the total stat, not stat/5 like it usually is.
It's a nice bug though. Makes my life a little easier untill you fix it.

Known, it's been like that for years ;-) ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 16:00:19 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 240
2/13/2010 22:10:24   
Heroes of the Scape

For the quest: The Crater, the arrow next to the catapult is unable to be pressed. This makes me sad because I want to get Twig as a pet. :(
AQ  Post #: 241
2/15/2010 9:03:13   
Sycho

Type of bug: Quest/War event.

Before bug occured: I did the K'eld Naer quest.
During bug: I was fighting the first monster in the DrakelCube P! war event, monster was a Black Knight, I tried to attack it three times, all three times my hits connected but dealt 0 damage, so I resorted to using a light spell, immediately after using this I was (half) killed. Wearing my Golden Dragon Slayer Eclipse armor, a dragon ate me.

After bug occured: I'm now stuck with just Warlic as my guest and my pet (a level 10 Nerfkitten). I was not killed (odviously as the monster did not attack me after I used my spell).

Quest/War bugged: DrakelCube P!
Character Level: 75
Equipment:
Armor: Golden Dragon Slayer Eclipse
Weapon: Raynors Superior Blade
Shield: DragonSlayer Shield
Pet: Nerfkitten (10)
Misc: None

Character Page Link: http://www.battleon.com/aq-chardetail.asp?temp=66403580

Bug Screenshot Link (after bug occured): http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/4074/aqbug.png

Did I log out and log back in: No.

Did I clear cache: I dont know what cache is lol not very computer savy, but im guessing not.

Did the bug happen again: -edit- Attempting quest for the 2nd time, and nothing so far after 3rd monster.

Browser Info: Internet Explorer 7.

Flash Version: Latest Adobe(not exactly sure, but I always update it..)

Operationg System: Windows XP.

Web Browser and Version: Stated above.

Number of Players Online during the time I had the bug: 4186 (roughly, checked around 5 minutes after bug occured).

I also tried using the search function and found no similar matches, searching for drakelcube p under Bugs, and also looked through 4 pages of this thread and no signs of anything related.

Please reply so I know if it is or not. Thanks.

If it happens again, please report it again. If even you can't duplicate it, we have no way to be able to fix it. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 15:59:55 >
AQ  Post #: 242
2/24/2010 20:56:09   
gamorade

Bug: Devourer Saga --> Click on Back to Town --> Brings you back to Devourer Saga
I don't know how long this has been going on for since I don't go on the Devourer very often but it's been happening all day
Tryed: Logging off and back on. Leaving and going back
*You can go back by clicking on the "Guardian Tower"

It only happens when you go in through the Inn ... I already have it noted to be fixed, but it's low priority since there is a simple workaround. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 15:59:12 >
AQ  Post #: 243
2/24/2010 23:43:04   
Eggroll654

Type of bug: Blackscreen

Bug details: "Legendary Monster battle" won't load in Frostval in July
Before bug occurred:

During Bug: The Loading screen for battles appears.No detail of what monster though The Loading stuff (Char Backround Pet Guest) all loaded but Monster didn't.It was stuck on "Loading"

Quest/War Bugged: Frostval in July
Character Level: 100
Equipment: Healing Pants (Dream) Dream Reignbringer, Eye of Nabb
Screenshot link:
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=16837935

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: Firefox?
Flash version: Latest

Is this any monster battle, or a specific one? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/8/2010 15:58:28 >
AQ DF  Post #: 244
3/7/2010 17:52:03   
GiddyPinata

After completing the Viridian quest, I was able to do the Kringle the Barbarian quest.

Why is this a bug? Is your character not a Guardian? ~Aelthai

Oh I'm sorry, I thought the quest was a yearly rare. Sorry again for bothering you.

Nah, we decided to leave it around :-) No problems! ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/16/2010 16:09:05 >
AQ DF  Post #: 245
3/8/2010 18:44:15   
haubro18

I can't train my dragon slayer past level 8. it says I'm level 10 but i can only do abilities as far as level 8. please fix this. thanks.

You are using one of the Golden dragonslayer armors. They use our Dragonslayer level and your Vampire hunter level, as the description of the armor states. You need to either train Vampire Slayer or use one DragonSlayer / Elite Dragonslayer. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/9/2010 2:45:13 >
Post #: 246
3/11/2010 17:40:35   
StealthyWarrior

quote:

That's not good; my first suspicion is that you have a corrupted file in your cache. Please clear your cache. If, after you have done that, the bug happens again, please post in the Quest/War Bugs thread (this is a Quest bug).

-Operating System (Vista)
-Web Browser and version: (Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8)
-Flash player version (10)
-Number of Online Players during the time you had the bug (4032) and the second time (4548)

Basically, after I click the hourglass and then click "I'll help you" my character tranferred to a plain black background with nothing can be done or do ie/ game freezes.

Have you cleared your cache? ~Aelthai

Edit: Yes I did, that's why I posted it again.

Edit2: The bug is fixed/fixed itself o.o so thanks~

< Message edited by StealthyWarrior -- 3/13/2010 16:07:23 >
Post #: 247
3/12/2010 11:42:49   
Xore

Whenever I click The Devourer Saga quest in Julgar's Inn, I can't go back to town by clicking Back to Town instead I have to click Guardian Tower!.

Known. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/12/2010 15:12:30 >
AQW  Post #: 248
3/15/2010 0:58:16   
olivialin

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): quest 'glitch(?)'

Bug details: I cant access the un-trainer through teleporter even though i met sir pwnsalot,lost to him,and im a guardian.
Before bug occurred: Nothing i suppose.Except that i get killed by a random monster and met death then click the hourglass and went into death domain.

During Bug: nothing happened

After bug: Tried to access un-trainer but it kept saying "you must find the un-trainer first"

Quest/War Bugged: Sir Pwnsalot
Character Level: 82
Equipment: Frostval spirit armour,Rayna ultimate blade,Frostval Tree Topper,flaming wolf,
Screenshot link:
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/reaperererer/1211.gif
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz168/reaperererer/11.gif
Character page link:
http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=2114665

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again?yes,always happened =S
Browser Info: IE 8
Flash version: 10.0.42.34

Did you untrain a stat with him? Not just lose, but successfully untrain a stat, on this character? ~Aethai

Reply to Aethai: yes i untrained int.

Okay, it should be fixed now. You WILL have to go find the Untrainer, but it should now save. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/16/2010 16:07:39 >
DF  Post #: 249
3/15/2010 18:50:31   
blindfury01

ok in the devourer saga the quest mnt. thrall assult-kight i should have leveled up 3 monsters ago i got like 5000 exp over what is says i needed and cant level up...

it says this i have 78,813 out of 71,795

this needs to be looked at

i just leveled up and lost 5,000 exp from that bug

First, if you level and have extra XP, it rolls over - extra XP is not lost. All you have to do if you have more XP than is required is fight a battle normally. You can level once per battle.
Assault Knight - do you mean the one where you are piloting the huge Mecha? I'll have to check if that's the one you mean, that one may not be supposed to give XP at all. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 3/16/2010 15:57:50 >
AQ  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 10 of 32«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition