Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Quest/War Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 8 of 32«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/1/2009 22:14:54   
e_lli_ot

Type of Bug: Button that does nothing

I just finished the maurinelle's voice quest and at the end, after I exit the shop, theres a Thank You button, but clicking it does nothing. It's still at that screen

Quest/War Bugged: No Man's Land: Maurinelle's Voice
Character Level: 104
Equipment: Shadow Cloak, Fortuitous Bladehenge, Reign Defender
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=206377

Known bug. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 8/1/2009 22:36:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 176
8/5/2009 3:24:42   
teotius

Type of Bug: Game screen freezes.
When u go to do DracoPyre Legacy quests on Darkovia Forest. When u click to go there. The screen just freezes and wont let that video play completely to see all the quests and stuff.

Quest/War Bugged: DracoPyre Legacy
Character Level: 89
Equipment: Blade of awe, Guardian plate.
Character page link: My character page

I did logout and back in 3 times (coz u have to, u cant click logout on the game and etc, coz ur freezed on that picture.)
I dunno how to clear cache :)
Bug happened 3 times and i logged 3 times and i think its still bugged.
I use Mozilla Firefox, newest version always.
Flash version: 9

What does it look like when it freezes? I can get in just fine. ~Aelthai

EDIT: This is answer for Aelthai, It shows that cross thing, but it stops there. But when i tried it another day it worked fine.

Strange. If you figure out how to reliably get it to happen, please let me know (new post please). ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/14/2009 15:53:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 177
8/5/2009 6:43:28   
stotteraar

i was doing the quest frostvale in july! and i was in de maze then i want to battle a monster then de game freeze by loading screen

i have log out and log in and it happens again
i have clear cache

before the bug i just defeat other monsters in the maze whit same items and everything works perfect.

Quest/War Bugged: frostvale in july!
Character Level: 75
Equipment: clockwork armor,dream mjollnir,eye of naab,lime ape guest,red murble(35).
Character page link: King NightBane

i use internet explorer 8
and my flash version is 10.0.12.36

Did you choose to just take the coins from the gorilla? Or - where EXACTLY were you? What mosnter was it trying to load? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/5/2009 17:18:41 >
AQ  Post #: 178
8/9/2009 15:23:12   
adrianleight

Using Windows XP and Mozilla Firefox (latest at time of posting):

Doing the darn Dragon Blade quest. Bad enough I can't get the Blade after 7 tries, but that's not a bug!

What IS a bug is that when you beat down the 8 monsters to get your quest result, get a Moglin with potions, choose to do the quest again by choosing 'yes to repeat' EITHER with the Moglin or by saying no to the Moglin and 'yes' to Galanoth who asks if you want to do it again anyway... In either of these cases, if you get the Moglin with potions outcome twice in a row then you cannot click on the potions a second time and the game becomes completely stuck. Nothing I know can fix this. It can be prevented by going all the way out to the main town screen whenever you fail to claim the Blade. But it seems pretty likely to stumble upon this and go berzerk when all you want is the Blade.

RARRRRRRRG!

Yep, known :-( We haven't figured out why it does that yet. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:45:11 >
AQ DF  Post #: 179
8/14/2009 11:59:03   
stotteraar

i was in the maze
AQ  Post #: 180
8/14/2009 12:05:38   
stotteraar

when i was doing the quest from attic.

i have take a slimy snail tail 5 times.
but he says i doensn't.
equipment:penumbral cloak,raynar superior blade,penumbral shield red murble(35)
Character Level: 78
Quest/War Bugged:attics quest
did you log out and log back in?:no
did you clear cache?:no

noted ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 8/14/2009 12:28:36 >
AQ  Post #: 181
8/18/2009 3:54:08   
kuramas_foxy_rose

I can't really use the template, since this bug doesn't follow that format. But I couldn't figure out where to post about it, even after carefully looking around. So please forgive me if this is the wrong spot.

My character (one of them anyways) Kat has no abilities availiable in her dracomancer armor. The dracomancer was the second or third class quest I finished when I first joined. The AQstats site also says I am a level 10 dracomancer. So, can you fix this problem?

If you battled bradakhan (the boss of the void dragon war) and lost he probably didn't return your dracomancer levels to you. All that can really be done is to retrain the class. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 8/18/2009 11:51:04 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 182
8/29/2009 18:53:27   
Epsilon2012

I don't know how to fit it in the format....sry...

Bug: After losing the first stat roll in the Sky Bridge(60 DEX) I said "Quit" and then the same 2 options popped up as if I had won the roll!!!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 183
8/31/2009 12:05:03   
Drakeh

Before bug occurred: I tryed to flee from dragon

During Bug: I fled from dragon morf quests . I should end up in Battleon, but I was taken to other dragon fight (same quest). Only think I can do to go back to battleon is finish the quest

After bug: I was fighting other dragon

Quest/War Bugged: dragon morf quest
Character Level: 130
Equipment: AWDF+voltaic orb+fujin shield (actually Even If I use other items result is still same
Screenshot link: none
Character page link: under avyy

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again?
Browser Info: internet explorer 8
Flash version: 10

< Message edited by algimantas2 -- 9/4/2009 10:44:04 >
AQ DF  Post #: 184
9/8/2009 16:28:09   
COMPACTER

Ok i have been fighting in "Fairwind Springs" for quite some time and i have not really noticed this until today, i sometimes fight random monsters and after defeating them i occasionally get the treasure hoard and click on open and i see
i am supposed to get 250 exp + 25 bonus exp & 1200 Gold for a level 75 treasure hoard.

2 issues

1st issue i am a level 99 player x-guardian should i not be getting at least a level 90 treasure hoard?
2nd issue i never once received the 250 exp +25 bonus exp when it says i am supposed to receive this form the chest.

So if there is a way to check how many times i have been getting this chest and providing me with some compensation for all these exp i have never received?

Seems very unfair as a loyal player that i have never received these bonuses.

Thank you.

The XP and Gold is awarded to you right before the screen appears - you ARE getting it. The 250 + 25 is "250 from the chest, an additional 25 because you are an X-Guardian". if you are getting to that screen, you ALREADY have the XP and Gold.
At Fairwind Spring, the L75 Hoard is the biggest - and only becomes available at L90: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=9639243 ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:50:48 >
AQ  Post #: 185
9/10/2009 16:42:52   
Saoirse

I'm doing the new search for Miss Fixit's Staff quest, but after I've defeated the first monster, it goes to the next monster loading screen but nothing happens (I don't even get the name of the next monster to fight), the middle just keeps going round and round and I have to log back in again. It's done it 3 times in a row, I can't go any further in the quest. Help!

I have the latest Flash player. Running on Opera 9.64

Fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:51:43 >
AQ  Post #: 186
9/10/2009 16:48:46   
Noirin

Same problem as Saoirse.
Browser is FF, Flash player is latest update.

Elements it's hanging up on loading are monster and background.

Fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:51:50 >
Post #: 187
9/10/2009 18:47:02   
dragun

button issue

Bug details: "to battle" button for the zale broadsword quest does not begin the quest

Quest/War Bugged: Miss Fixit- zale braodsword

Did you log out and log back in?
a few times
Did you clear cache?
twice
Did the bug happen again?
yep
Browser Info: Google Chrome
Flash version: flash10

it was also bugged for another player

Are you still seeing this? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:52:38 >
AQ  Post #: 188
9/11/2009 17:55:06   
jimij770

I just had the same bug as adrianleight, exactly what he said.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): game crash

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: did the DB quest, got potions from the moglin, retried and failed again.

During Bug: clicking the potions did not resume the quest.

After bug: had to refresh browser.

Quest/War Bugged: Quest for the Dragonblade
Character Level: 98
Equipment: Golden Plate, Sila's Staff, Reign Defender
Screenshot link: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/498/dbquestbug.jpg
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=23215439

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? stay tuned... EDIT: got the DB on the first try so I will try to replicate the bug later...YES
Browser Info: opera 10.0 and firefox 3.something
Flash version: most recent

Known. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:52:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 189
9/20/2009 6:51:28   
Ubear

I wasn't too sure where this goes, but I have a background bug.

Has this bug been reported before? Nope.

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): A missing background.

Bug details: Click for a picture.
Before bug occurred: Everything was working fine, it loaded correctly and I saw no problems. But when I went into battle, there was no background.

During Bug: I had no background.

Quest/War Bugged: AQ & WF Crossover War.
Character Level: 130
Equipment: It's included in the picture. My pet is EgGobler Jr.
Screenshot link: Click for a picture.
Character page link: Ubear

Did you log out and log back in? No.
Did you clear cache? No.
Did the bug happen again? I will edit this post if it does.
Browser Info: Internet Explorer 8.
Flash version: Most recent.

EDIT
When I battled Searhide, the background was normal. My pet is Armopede.

Fixed. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/1/2009 15:51:32 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 190
9/25/2009 23:08:34   
shan3339

I don't really know what I'm doing, but I found something that annoys the heck out of me and no one seems to have reported it.

With the werewolf/vampire wars on Dragon Claw Is. There is a quest I have tried several times and gotten the same result.

During Bug: 1) I am unable to return to battleon, even if I die or flee it just skips back to either the cut scene or the war scroll.

2) When I die I often come back with 0 hp and no way to heal, if I am lucky I get healed after dying again.

3) I cannot even travel somewhere else.

That quest is like a cyber-black hole. You go in and you can't ever leave. The only way to leave is to close the browser window.

Browser: both Safari and Firefox, both latest editions.
Flash edition: the latest one, I update regularly
Doesn't matter what I wear or don't.

Help! (Even though I have no chance of completing the quest, level 45 vs 1000+ lvl werewolf, nuh uh.)
Post #: 191
9/29/2009 5:06:18   
HCI2I

not sure where this is supposed to go to, but after you go to dragonclaw island "claw tip landing" and bought the beleqwaya's gift, when you click the option "back to town" it leads you to darkovia forest.
AQ  Post #: 192
10/3/2009 6:19:58   
HCI2I

can't flee from dragon morph quest. Everytime i flee, it says failure and then i continue to battle yet another dragon.
AQ  Post #: 193
10/15/2009 19:19:03   
AbGehtDiePost

quote:

Sometimes when I finish the Dragonblade quest and it's not there it stays frozen at the point where you are supposed to get the potions. If I click on them, nothing happens.

Same thing happens to me. Come on, get a fix for it, i cant get the god damn blade because of it

It seems to be the second time you get potions. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 10/16/2009 0:27:03 >
Post #: 194
10/31/2009 9:27:24   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

quote:

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details:
Before bug occurred: I completed the Undead Princess quest that Zorbak links to in Moglowe'en 2009.

During Bug: Upon completion of the above quest, I found myself in the Moglowe'en 2008 event-- I got the Moglowe'en 6 loading screen (the one from last year), and then last years Moglowe'en HUD. It even let me attempt the Shooting Star quest from last year-- which, as I have since discovered, is only supposed to be Guardian Only this year.

After bug: I fled a bit into the quest upon realizing that I had the ability to play the quest fully, as to not abuse the bug, now that I had the info to post here.

Quest/War Bugged: Moglowe'en 2009 - particularally the Undead Princess replay
Character Level: 100
Equipment: Reign Plate, Chieftain's IronThorn, Golden Axe
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: Under avvy

Did you log out and log back in? No
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes
Browser Info: IE8
Flash version: 10.0.32.18
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
11/7/2009 14:12:11   
Turtle_King

In the darkovia forest in the town of Victimia I CAN`T leave! The whole battlezone I can go to but I cannot leave.It always takes me back to the cutscene with Victimmy and his sister.I cannot go anywhere but back to that cutscene when I try leaving.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 196
11/10/2009 21:51:21   
jlnod15

I know I should fill out a Bug report.. But pretty much on the Guardian Arena. During Dragons Revenge... I can bring the Dragon Partisan into it. And it does not turn into a Dwagon ver of that weapon. Please fix.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 197
11/15/2009 5:22:37   
Kniser

Willow Creek

I seem to keep freezing on the loading screen for what I assume is the final battle in the right hand cave of Willow Creek. Everything but the Monster and the Background is loaded but after half an hour wait nothing changes for the monster or background. I have excited and re-started this quest 4 times now and always the same stall at this point in the quest.

Kniser.
Post #: 198
11/15/2009 20:06:53   
danny84

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch

Bug details:

Before Bug occurred: I sold my DME and bought it again for a profit.

During Bug: I got a Blue Scroll of Doom when saving after I fought a Deery on the Clear Trees quest. For some reason, my internet wasn't working. later, when the internet was working again, I reloaded the page, and tried doing the quest again.

After Bug: When doing the "Clear Trees" quest, I can't clear trees.

Quest/War Bugged: Clear Trees quest
Character Level: 106
Equipment: I tried many combinations
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: Under avatar

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Safari 4.0.4 and Firefox 3.5.3
Flash version: 10.0.32.18
Operating System: Mac OS 10.6.2

EDIT: It fixed itself now that it's a new day and I'm no longer at my gold and XP caps… strange…

< Message edited by danny84 -- 11/16/2009 0:54:15 >
AQ  Post #: 199
11/16/2009 2:22:19   
Kashoku

Quest/War Bugged: Harvest Quest
Character Level: 87
Equipment: Diretooth (Z)
Screenshot link: none
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=9664341

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Truthfully, I am not fully sure if this is a bug or not, I could but be having exstreamly bad luck, but at this point I dout it. No matter how many timeing I do the quest (beat the monsters), the Bread fruit refuses to drop, I've collected over 70k gold and still nothing, and with each monster averging 500-800 gold, well you do the math. Like I said, could be I'm just exstreamly unluck, but with these numbers, I dout it.
Flash version: newest

Edit: I guess it was just bad luck, it finaly dropped (after 4 dangable hours)

< Message edited by Kashoku -- 11/16/2009 2:58:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Quest/War Bugs
Page 8 of 32«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition