Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Game Engine Bugs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 5 of 19«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/18/2009 17:52:36   
imadeherhappy

I'm currently a member and I'm unable to write anything for chat and I'm not sure why i can only canned chat. Is this a bug going around or something on my account?
Post #: 101
8/20/2009 19:45:39   
gamer6592

I don't know if it has been recorded or not but constantly when I return to battleon after a fight/adventure my weapon and shield always show up in front of the today's event button. It is rather annoying.
AQ  Post #: 102
8/20/2009 23:59:20   
Cmoney413

im not sure if this is a bug but i went to todays event to search for grabbi and i kepp on versing the sme monsters over and ovr again
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
8/22/2009 20:33:15   
zizzle1020

Type of bug ;Game crash

Bug details: when i logged in my charaters arnt there it says create new charater
Before bug occurred: i had 3 charaters one lvl(i think) 50-58 one lvl0-10 and one 0-10

During Bug: it logged in as normal before i created a account on the new game like battleon warpforce
but after the charaters werent there the server didnt freeze or anything either

After bug: still no charaters but the one on warpforce is still there

Did you log out and log back in? yes
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? no not on any of your other games

see it worked the first time but when i tried to make another person on the warp force account thing the battleon account lost the info again i think ill just make a new account with warpforce but do you think it is the name with it cause i signed up with the same email for all the accounts and this is the first time ive ever had this happen

EDIT: You seem to now have three different AQ/WF game accounts.
One account has an AQ and DF character, and the other two accounts only have AQ characters.
I've sent you a 'lost password' email that will show your different account details.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 8/22/2009 20:40:20 >
DF  Post #: 104
8/24/2009 9:34:06   
timsmasher

Type of bug: My character seems to be stocked @ lvl. 20(more than 5 days since the problem occurred).
The problem occurred when I visited the ballyhoo to open the chest for rewards.
After getting some Exp from ballyhoo, I noticed that I already leveled-up,
And when I clicked the level meter it stocked it’s still lvl. 20.

I thought logging-out would solve my problem, but it didn't work.

During Bug: It’s just plain normal in all except on the level Meter. When getting Exp
It just can’t level up.

After bug: Nothing had happened when I logged-in and out

Item Bugged: My Level Meter
Screenshot link: http://aqstats.com/charinfo.php?id=63572671
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=63572671

Did you log out and log back in? Yes
Did you clear cache? Yes
Did the bug happen again? Yes

I think my problem Have been solved...

Solution: I just need to fight and defeat any monster in order for me to level up.
Special Thx to AfterlifeX

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 8/24/2009 19:31:25 >
AQ  Post #: 105
8/30/2009 16:08:02   
Seik0n

So I see, no help to post 99... Very sad...
Post #: 106
9/23/2009 9:40:14   
Dead Wolf

when ever i try to go to ballyhoo my screen stays grey

EDIT: Try turning off any ad-blockers, and make sure you have JavaScript enabled.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 9/23/2009 15:09:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 107
10/9/2009 12:13:44   
PowerWordPie

Before bug occurred: a regular battle.

During Bug:
shapeshifted and drawn mana with lightning rod. game froze.
After bug:
exited.

Item Bugged: shapeshifting spell plus lightning rod.
Other Equipment: it doesnt matter, I tried alot of different equipment and it always happens.
Screenshot link: i dont see a need, as the bug is that the game froze and you wont be able to see it.
Character page link: below post.

Did you log out and log back in? yes.
Did you clear cache? yes.
Did the bug happen again? of course.
Browser Info: internet explorer 7 AND firefox 3.5.2
Flash version: 10.0.32.18
Number of players online: 4500~
Web Browser: see above
Operating System: windows xp.

Which Form are you in? how much SP do you have? ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 11/3/2009 0:44:37 >
AQ  Post #: 108
11/1/2009 23:15:17   
markian_5

Has this bug been reported before? I have not seen it reported.
Type of bug: I gained more than enough XP to level up to 88 but the level up message did not occur, my player info stayed at lvl 87 and the stat trainers said I did not have any stat points to train with.

Bug details: Essentially its like my xp counter went back to zero for level 87 instead of advancing to level 88
Before bug occurred:Farming at RA because I was really close to levelling up

During Bug: Level up message did not show up though the xp meter went back to around zero as if I have levelled up

After bug: There is no evidence of me ever reaching level 88

Other Equipment: Valhallan plate, conflagrant drakel tongue, sackelberry special, my ruby mothership, crucible of flame V

Character page link:http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=11781328

Did you log out and log back in? Not yet no
Did you clear cache? I will once I log out
Did the bug happen again? I havent gotten enough xp to try again.
Browser Info: Firefox 3.5.4
Flash version:10.0.32.18
Number of players online: 3804
Web Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Windows XP

EDIT: Thanks for the good news Epsilon 2012. I will certainly try that. That is consistent with my Balyhoo rewards as well. They have gone from 575 gold and 920 xp to 582 gold and 930 xp.
SOLUTION: Log out and clear cache. Thanks to Epsilon 2012

< Message edited by markian_5 -- 11/2/2009 14:02:40 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 109
11/1/2009 23:32:33   
Epsilon2012

@markian_5...
-Try re-logging in, your character page shows you at level 88...
-And your AQstats says you have 435 out of 440 stats trained...
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 110
11/8/2009 12:49:05   
atrus

Bug: Game not saving data. Rewards screen is shown, but never proceeds to the "next" or "retry" buttons.
Fix: The only way I can escape it is to log out and in again.
Cleared cache, but it didn't help.
When: 6 times today in Firefox and Chrome
Where: Space Girls
Internet connection stable
Operating system: Vista 64 bit
Players: 7897
Not sure what version of flash/firefox/or chrome.
AQ DF  Post #: 111
11/16/2009 0:39:00   
Moon832

when fighting a great wyvern, I suddenly took a type of damage called "purple", with a question mark for its symbol. This happened during the ninja class quest to get to level 8.

Not a bug, it's just what the wyvern does. ~phoenixfire555

< Message edited by phoenixfire555 -- 11/16/2009 0:45:42 >
Post #: 112
11/23/2009 22:25:59   
Jr

For some reason the game keeps saying that I have another browser/game open. And then I was doing Ballyhoo and for the prize it said "You have won Undefind gold!" and then it said I had another browser open again.

Just wanted to report it. Not sure if I can keep playing or not or way for it to be resolved.
Post #: 113
11/26/2009 6:50:52   
PowerWordPie

quote:

Before bug occurred: a regular battle.

During Bug:
shapeshifted and drawn mana with lightning rod. game froze.
After bug:
exited.

Item Bugged: shapeshifting spell plus lightning rod.
Other Equipment: it doesnt matter, I tried alot of different equipment and it always happens.
Screenshot link: i dont see a need, as the bug is that the game froze and you wont be able to see it.
Character page link: below post.

Did you clear cache? yes.
Did the bug happen again? of course.
Browser Info: internet explorer 7 AND firefox 3.5.2
Flash version: 10.0.32.18
Number of players online: 4500~
Web Browser: see above
Operating System: windows xp.

Which Form are you in? how much SP do you have? ~Aelthai

I tested it some more. The form doesnt matter, and im not sure about the sp. I always had full SP when I had that bug.
AQ  Post #: 114
11/29/2009 3:33:35   
nolanbellet

AE Extra's not giving me the Z-Tokens and im 100% positive I completed offers

Has this bug been reported before? Theres something new for me that hasnt happend before

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): AE Extras Glitch

Bug details: So I did all of the Mobile AE Extra's things but it didnt give me the tokens, in fact it doesnt even show that I did it under there View Offer Status, But I entered the Pin they sent to my cell phone, and it said it was a completed offer, then it didnt even show on the list, so yea, w/e all those z-tokens added up are for the mobile ones I would like them please took me like 20 minutes o.O

Before bug occurred: Logged in to AE Extras

During Bug: Was Completing offers

After bug: Found that the offers werent on the list and got mad

Item Bugged: N/A
Other Equipment: N/A
Screenshot link: N/A
Character page link: N/A

Did you clear cache? Dont know how
Browser Info: Internet Explorer
Flash version: Newest
Number of players online: Dunno
Web Browser: Internet Explorer
Operating System: Windows Vista
AQ  Post #: 115
11/29/2009 12:56:02   
nolanbellet

quote:

when fighting a great wyvern, I suddenly took a type of damage called "purple", with a question mark for its symbol. This happened during the ninja class quest to get to level 8.

Not a bug, it's just what the wyvern does. ~phoenixfire555
Yea its called Element-X I believe but I could be wrong

Probably Harm, that's what Poison does. This one happens to also cause hallucinations. Of purple damage, clearly. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 12/29/2009 23:13:02 >
AQ  Post #: 116
11/29/2009 13:24:50   
Blackaddar

Have posted this before but now have pic
some monsters are not classed as what they are, vampires/undead/lycans without vampire/undead/lycan in the name are "not vampire/undead/lycan" no mater how obviously they are a vampire/undead/lycan and vampire strikes work on vampire slayers
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2166/49530299.png

oh and why doesnt the guest breathe? they just stay still. the only one ive seen move is the flying eye

That's a bug with Vampire Slayer, not the monsters. It'll get fixed when we upgrade it.
Guests do ... whatever their animation says they do :-p ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 12/29/2009 23:11:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 117
12/28/2009 12:14:16   
fearshbane

firefox 3.5.6
flash 10.0.32.18
bug: I used the mega world portal and I went over the experience required to level, yet I did not level.
I did level after fighting a random battle, but when using the mega world portal it should check whether you should level or not.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m5e8oi.jpg

EDIT: This is a known bug and it is on the low priority fix list.

< Message edited by Captain Rhubarb -- 12/28/2009 14:25:26 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 118
12/29/2009 4:29:50   
jolabong

Bug: This has been occuring as of late(past 4-5 days) on both of my characters. When I initially log in, there is a screen that shows several game components(Shop System, Sound Effects etc.) and their status(Loading, Ready) before the Battleon screen appears. Occasionally, when I log in, some(varying in type and number) of these components seem to be "Loading" interminably(15-10 minutes before I give it up). Also, before every monster battle, there is a screen that is similar in appearance to the one described above, except that the components differ somewhat(Player, Pet, Background etc.). The problem occurs in similar context here.

Fix: Logging out and in; it resolves the problem but is at best, a palliative measure as the problem is very liable to arise again. Clearing my cache does not seem to alleviate the problem.

When: Intermittently, intervals of anywhere from 5 minutes to a couple of hours.
Where: See "Bug".
Internet connection is stable.
Operating system: Windows Vista
Flash Version: Newest
Browser: Internet Explorer

The only time I can get this to happen is when I have internet connectivity issues. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 12/29/2009 23:09:31 >
Post #: 119
12/30/2009 20:25:44   
Wandering Werepyre

Best fit:

The minigame from the Frostval war can cause the game to freeze...sort of...unable to die or control robot,this happened after pressing space to throw present.

TAKE THE FOLLOWING SERIOUSLY,NO INSULT MEANT!
please consider no longer making minigames for things other than ebil games...just dont,there isn't a single one that completly works.(The games freeze,the scores aren't recorded as meant(Score remains 0,freezing,incompletability...and this is across not just AQ but all AE games.)

Known - I've gotten it to happen once. unfortunately, I can do exactly the same things on another try and not have it happen. Until we can figure out what's triggering it, we can't fix it :-\ ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:49:43 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 120
12/30/2009 23:33:08   
Darkstar333

I'm not really sure where this goes, so I posted it in quest/war bugs already, and I thought maybe I should put it here as well. If I wasn't supposed to do this, sorry!

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Glitch/graphical error
Bug details: Right after exiting the Frostval 09 shop 2
Before bug occurred: Normal (I did have green hair and the black face from Warlic's shop)

During Bug: My character display that shows health, mana, etc. is gone. It's not there.

After bug: I have went into other shops, fought battles, died, and it is still not there. However, the whole battle system still functions. (I've leveled up assassin class) I just can't see my character. I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that the problem was the war shop.

Quest/War Bugged: Frostval '09 Part II
Character Level: 83
Equipment: whispering raiment, not sure about the others... Shield of corruption or gyrate shield
Screenshot link: Not sure how to take it, but it's just that my character and health/mana/exp/sp display is gone. The background is just there
Character page link: Under avatar here in the forum
Did you log out and log back in? No. Since I am a free adventurer, I have not been able to re-login because there are too many people.
Did you clear cache? yes
Did the bug happen again? It's still there
Browser Info: Firefox
Flash version: 10 i think, latest version

UPDATE: Um...so I went to my house, and now it's back.

< Message edited by Darkstar333 -- 12/30/2009 23:50:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 121
12/31/2009 0:09:23   
earthcub

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Freeze Gameplay

Bug details: Frostvale '09 End game control froze, no exit
Before bug occurred: Caught 3 presents, then I hit space bar to throw presents back.

During Bug: presents, bombs, icicles and rocks keep being thrown but robot stays still, cannot move and cannot throw

After bug: I reloaded, leaving the game because the game screen was in an endless exercise workout

Item Bugged:
Other Equipment: Gyrate Shield, Guardian Plate, Custom Weapon, Gong of the Wind pet, the item that i chew on to heal myself... don't know what it's called.
Screenshot link: forgot.
Character page link: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=3772402

Did you clear cache? i clear it frequently.
Did the bug happen again? second try unattempted. these really shouldn't be part of major events, when they cause these problems.
Browser Info:
Flash version: don't know how to tell. Rest of the game works fine.
Number of players online: 3880+
Web Browser: Google Chrome
Operating System: Windows Vista

Known - I've gotten it to happen once. unfortunately, I can do exactly the same things on another try and not have it happen. Until we can figure out what's triggering it, we can't fix it :-\ ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:48:15 >
AQ DF  Post #: 122
12/31/2009 18:11:54   
mighty mosquito

Type of bug (Game crash/blackscreen, glitch, graphical error, typo, etc.): Game crash

Bug details: Battle against Akriloth the Fire Dragon, after I unequipped an END-increasing item, it displayed my HP as 0. I tried to heal myself with Heal Deep Wounds, but the game's frozen solid. I did not get the spellcasting sound effect.
Before bug occurred: Unequipped Power Shard V: Hogg and my HP bar read 0 since my HP was nearly depleted, and equipped Power Shard V: Dr. Boom.

During Bug: Casted Heal Deep Wounds, and my character is frozen in his spellcasting pose. No sound effect cue acknowledging the spell had been cast.

After bug: Needed to reload the page and restart the game.

Item Bugged: Power Shard V: Hogg (and I assume END-increasing items in general)
Other Equipment: Golden Plate, Golden Shield, Ultra Ice Katana, Ice Rhino, Warlic guest
Screenshot link: http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4074/aqbug.png
Character page link: Under my avatar in this post

Did you clear cache? Yes
Browser Info: Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6
Flash version: 10,0,42,34
Number of players online: 5043
Web Browser: Firefox
Operating System: Windows XP, Service Pack 2

...you used the Quick Spell Bar, didn't you? ~Aelthai
Yes... would manually selecting the spell make a difference?

< Message edited by mighty mosquito -- 1/1/2010 15:51:46 >
AQ DF  Post #: 123
12/31/2009 22:40:23   
Lord Wolfwing

Help!
I recently decided to farm in the moglin forest.
Twilly took my 27 health potions and my 12 mana potions for safekeeping, as expected.
After 25 or so kills, I decided to throw in the towel, and said I was "done for now."
Once I returned to the town, however, I found that I only had 3 of each potion in my inventory.
Please help me out!

Player # 17608404

You need to complete a battle after Twilly gives your your potions back to save your potion count. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/1/2010 1:45:57 >
AQ  Post #: 124
1/3/2010 15:45:51   
InfernoRage

About the game crash for the frostval mini-game, I think that what's trggering it is when you throw the presents back at them, so the only way to get past it that I know of is to lose, without throwing any presents back and proceed

No .. it's quite winnable, I and many others have done so. ~Aelthai

< Message edited by Aelthai -- 1/10/2010 22:44:38 >
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Bugs >> RE: Game Engine Bugs
Page 5 of 19«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition