Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Issue 40 - Wanted: The LepreCon Artist (Clyde)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 40 - Wanted: The LepreCon Artist (Clyde)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/11/2009 16:06:10   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Wanted: The LepreCon Artist
by: Clyde

As I write this wanted poster on toilet paper with an improvised writing utensil made of crushed bugs and a stick, I wonder how I let that elusive leprechaun get me.

MC LepreCon was his name and scamming was his game. He was not like your average leprechaun, whose down-to-earth clothing allowed him to blend in with his surroundings. No, his emerald green suit was trimmed in gold and the ruby cufflinks sparkled in the sun. And that tie...that dang gold and green striped tie with a clover-shaped clock tie-tack, downright gaudy. I can still see his rough-looking red beard, large nose, coal eyes, and the angry expression that never left his face...

*Cue Memory Lane*

It was a bright and sunny day, just like any other day. I was walking down a rusted red and gray brick paved road when suddenly this leprechaun approached some random barbarian from the shadows of an overly cliche alley. It looked suspicious, so I hid behind a certain fruit stand to see what was going down.

I overheard him talking to the barbarian. "How would you like your wildest dreams come true and earn all the riches in the world of Lore?" Of course the barbarian nodded in agreement. "All you need to do is place your weapons, armor, and any other anti-magical equipment you have into this box in order to trade your worldly possessions in for something better."

The barbarian proceeded to unload his equipment. As I watched him, I decided that sitting around and letting this happen was not the right course of action.

"Stop this scam!" I interrupted.

The Leprechaun was taken by surprise. He leaped back and took out some kind of golden weapon. He screamed into it and suddenly strange bard music began playing. "Wazzup hero? How would you like your weapons to go to zero?" Quickly I drew my sword and threw it towards him.

"What the? What is this?" I asked in shocked.

"Aww is Mr. Hero scared? Well looks like he's also unprepared." This weird singing had a hypnotic effect on me, it was controlling me like I was a puppet. "A one, a two, a three, and a four. Soon Mr. Hero would be down against dah' floor." I fell to the ground as he finished. How was I going to win? I thought to myself.

He stopped for a moment and looked at the tiny clock fixed on his tie. "Well, well, well, looks like all is fine. Now I gotta jet so kiss my behind." He ran off and there was nothing I could do about it...

*End Memory Lane*

So, if you have seen this leprechaun rapper, please stop him and his crime spree. There is a large sum of gold awaiting the person who finds this "artist" and brings him to justice! What they...What was that sound? Hmm, what was that sound?

"Well howdy do Mr. Hero, with your paper and pen. Looks like I've found your silly mug again..."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/12/2009 14:14:27   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Tsk, tsk. First the Candy Hearts, and now this? What an un-charmed life you lead. I'll be on the lookout for this con artist, not that I would ever be tricked into- hey, a prince from Nigeria wants to transfer his fortunes into my account? He'll give me 10%? Awesome!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> The Zardian >> Issue 40 - Wanted: The LepreCon Artist (Clyde)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition