Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Let ASH BECOME A KNIGHT!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Let ASH BECOME A KNIGHT!!
Page 27 of 27«<2324252627
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2012 23:37:59   
Nightly

No, he'd probably be more Artix-y and whatnot. It's more of a title except without privileges. Being a knight of any plane is different from being a specified warrior for whatever Element. Or at least in my opinion :D
Post #: 651
12/27/2015 10:52:08   
Lord Run
Banned

i actly liked him as a noob more but i still like him now to
Post #: 652
12/27/2015 12:04:45   
SonicTbear

Changing the title is unnecessary. (Well, I THINK it was you that changed the title...) Not because it's rule-breaking, but because you're asking Ash to be something he already is.
spoiler:

He rescued the Princess of the Elemental Lord/Avatar of Light and the Princess became his blade while her mother (the Lord/Avatar) knighted him.
So he's already a knight.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 25 26 [27]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Let ASH BECOME A KNIGHT!!
Page 27 of 27«<2324252627
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition