Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 27«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/5/2009 17:29:25   
Penguinpal

I'm having incredibly terrible luck farming for Dragonlord's Loss at the Marsh.
Been farming it ever since Archknight came out and gotten everything except that
DF  Post #: 51
4/5/2009 18:12:40   
falcon2000

You have to wonder what would happen if you use your t-shirt credit to drop shadow armor on the Ash character #?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 52
4/5/2009 18:24:29   
Danny A

falcon2000 someone should test that it would be awesome if you could use it,but what is ash's base class? Im guessing warrior
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 53
4/5/2009 19:20:14   
Kite the Dot Hacker

his class is probably 'wanna-be knight' anyway, does anyone think Ash should have more special moves...because arch and sweep are just different animations of a basic atttack...and it's starting to get hard to kill anything
Post #: 54
4/5/2009 21:55:59   
Princess_Moogle

I saw people bragging about beating Nicto quest... I did it with lvl 4 Ash, Skull Sword and Twilly. And that's all. :)

How do you refill potions (if you can)???

AQ DF  Post #: 55
4/5/2009 22:25:42   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

I don't think there's a way to refill potions yet in AK. As for Nicto, he was pretty easy compared to some of his minions, and I actually had a much harder time completing some of Artix's quests.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 56
4/5/2009 22:51:09   
Princess_Moogle

Same for me, actually. It took me a while to get through the minions, but Nicto was a snap.

I'm struggling with the cave full of elementals. And don't get me started on the Dragesvard quests with my main character...
AQ DF  Post #: 57
4/5/2009 23:48:22   
srinivas

The Cave becomes far easier with Artix and any decent wind weapon, in fact, with just the Talon Magic from Serenity's alone Ash can (if he gets lucky) score a crit of 100+ on a boulder elemental. I believe it's Doomwood that has the best wind weapon you can use, or was it the grove? I forgot which exactly but I do know that the Grove has the best fire weapon you can use. Just pray that you don't run into any packs of 3x Sylphdrake in the grove unless you find a healing source.

~S
Post #: 58
4/6/2009 3:10:02   
Valnos

Seriously, Nicto was wimpish. Those fire attacks should at least do DoT damage.

And yeah, Ashes attacks are pretty weaksauce.
Maybe if they combined those other two attacks - made it so Ash has a 40% chance to actually hold on to his sword and use arch after using sweep.

And his mega attack he made up in the first quest....

And his "noobish frenzy" attack from when he fought Belrot in that one DF add... But that actually does damage....

I'm sorry, but even if he IS a noobknight, he should be able to do something useful in a fight...

AQ  Post #: 59
4/6/2009 3:15:58   
danultimate

This may seem a silly question,but where do i start the new quest? i cant find warlic anywhere!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
4/6/2009 3:18:16   
srinivas

you can find him near his statue in FR.

just go down one screen and take a left.

~S
Post #: 61
4/6/2009 6:53:04   
Princess_Moogle

I say again, Artix's instructions are misleading.
AQ DF  Post #: 62
4/6/2009 7:36:06   
TalosKane

Personally i think Ash's base class should be Squire
DF  Post #: 63
4/6/2009 16:06:19   
Sornor

I remember back in Archknight, you could use the vorpal weapon throw thing you get in the Introduction. Maybe adding that to Ash's skills and making it pretty useful for Ash might help us out with our fights as Ash.
AQ DF  Post #: 64
4/6/2009 16:12:20   
naturemancer

quote:

I'm exceptionally proud of my favorite NPC. He's finally getting his due and hopefully everyone will quit calling him a noob after all this.

quote:

Amen to that, when he is an Archknight, no noob accusations anymore. :D Anyway, i am enjoying Archknight, especially since i had never played the original. :)

ha, good joke there but Ash IS and will ALWAYS BE a noob!

correct me if I'm wrong but ANYONE could pwn ash even when lvl 1!
DF MQ  Post #: 65
4/6/2009 19:49:28   
Sasuke Uchiha

Ash's class is Puny Pip-Squeak.
DF  Post #: 66
4/6/2009 19:53:03   
Kai59

can i equip CCA on ash?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 67
4/6/2009 19:54:41   
Byeudeadownzu

yeah cept the head will be black

AQW CHAR PAGE
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 68
4/6/2009 19:56:27   
Kai59

k thx
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 69
4/6/2009 22:11:18   
Gemini1179

trying to save my DC's with Ash, but it is BRUTAL trying to level him with one attack. I can barely make it through the Marsh with the Skull Sword.
DF  Post #: 70
4/6/2009 22:54:31   
Lord of Nightmares
Some Dreams

I just wish that Ash's level and saved equipment (assuming he has access to such a feature somewhere down the line) could be ported over to the main DF game when he joins your character as a guest.

Btw, does anyone know what his max level is yet, assuming that anyone's actually been hardcore enough to get that high?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 71
4/7/2009 1:13:10   
wolfgun

I couldn't get through the new quest so I'm farming for CCA in late shipment while training him to lvl7 so I can use Static.
AQW  Post #: 72
4/7/2009 5:05:54   
PowerWordPie

i really loved nicto's backwards speech...

the cat in the hat....fox in socks.... green eggs...

also,whats the problem with nicto that everyone are bragging? i finished with level 3 ash and a skull sword. its easier than the intro for me.

< Message edited by PowerWordPie -- 4/7/2009 5:12:14 >
AQ  Post #: 73
4/7/2009 8:09:54   
srinivas

Lord of Nightmares@ the current cap is 10, which may or may not rise, though I hope it does.

Also, the staff definitely mentioned that we can port over Ash, equipment and all, as a guest for our character, when they finish coding things up, just in such a way that however, he will be somewhat balanced up.

~S
Post #: 74
4/7/2009 8:45:53   
Princess_Moogle

My original Ash is pretty bad anyway...

AQ DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 27«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition