Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 27«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2009 8:45:58   
Veral77

When I talk to Chiku at the Guardian Tower and click "Set Starting Items", it brings up the DA required window.

bumped. ~skydrite

< Message edited by skydrite -- 5/23/2009 4:47:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 176
5/23/2009 9:07:25   
yohnski

I share your pain veral, Nothing I do seems to work in beating the basilisk cave. I've been assured by AE members in other threads that the quest was designed to be beatable by just ash, and I agree that with normal scaling that would probably be true. But the extra combat levels being added to the basilisks because of my "dead-weight" main character are not helping. By timing the quest to coincide with a level up i was able to kill 4, skip 2, and get drooly down to 600 hp, but thats the best i've done so far...

Yes, the saving of login equipment is DA only, annoying isn't it?
Post #: 177
5/23/2009 10:45:53   
levelboy14

Hey in the Basilisk Cave why do i have no skills as me ((Not ash))
DF MQ  Post #: 178
5/23/2009 10:52:04   
The Galin Killer

because the cave uses pvp-like characters
its not implemented to have skills yet
only warriors, mages, and rouges have skills
Post #: 179
5/23/2009 12:20:27   
keyl

Heh, found a fun weapon for Ash that brings up a nice pic for us all to see. Ash is such a noob

As for the basilisks, it's difficult, but as long as you're main is in a base armor, you shouldn't have too much difficulties. Hopefully.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 180
6/10/2009 17:22:52   
VJ

my only question is when will they allow us to train his stats?

bumped.

< Message edited by skydrite -- 6/10/2009 17:22:52 >
Post #: 181
6/11/2009 8:11:46   
Vergil

Ok we all know Aria fancies Ash, when is this coming up in the story?!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 182
6/26/2009 19:33:50   
SS99Vegito0

is it possible to beat the basilisk cave if your guardian? because my main is much stronger than ash and the balancing makes the basilisks almost impossible to beat. and im not DA.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 183
6/26/2009 21:32:45   
Sir Real

quote:

When I talk to Chiku at the Guardian Tower and click "Set Starting Items", it brings up the DA required window.

Well, you're ot supposed to be able to enter the Guardian Tower...
DF  Post #: 184
7/6/2009 7:24:01   
Grrral

I couldn't only beat any of the quests until i got DA for my main....
Then I could save my Power Setup
minus the armor....

bumped. ~skydrite

< Message edited by skydrite -- 7/6/2009 7:24:01 >
AQ DF  Post #: 185
7/29/2009 11:43:11   
Veral77

@Sir Real: I'm not a Dragon Lord, but I am a Guardian.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 186
7/29/2009 14:26:43   
Dornalca

@Veral77: How shall I put this? A Guardian does not get the same things as a DragonLord, any more than you can use a mp3 in a CD player.
DF  Post #: 187
7/29/2009 15:24:10   
Ripperthedivine

I had no idea how long the current Archknight idea has been in the works.

quote:

In DragonFable, there will be a character named Ash DragonBlade. When you meet him, he will just be a young adventurer. If you are a Guardian of AQ you will be able to talk to him and convince him to follow his dream. You will be able to take control of his character and as Ash Dragonblade go on the completely recreated ArchKnight quests (aka Chapters). On some quests , he might want to bring your DragonFable character with him. As you level him up and unlock his skills special moves, you may want to take Ash on some of your DragonFable quests too! Think about it... this is way above and beyond just playing a side-game. This is like leveling up a friend who will be there for you when you face the most challenging monsters in DragonFable.... and you get to see his story through to the end.

DragonFable is a powerful RPG story telling engine and the perfect place to experience more of ArchKnight. For the record... Oishii IS going to kill me when I do those ridiculous things with her high quality characters *hides*. Perhaps I can distract her with a punt Twilly mini-game

That was from Artix in 05. Even though all of the features stated have not been implanted I am surprised at how long Artix had been planning this. The thing that surprised me the most is that it has not really changed over the years.

What are your thoughts on Artix's plan. Do you think he took to long to implement it. Do you think he did it at just the right time, or do you think that it still should not be released.

I think he did an awesome job, and so did everyone that worked on it. I would like to see the other feature mentioned in this introduced, but I am happy without it.

Does anyone find this interesting?
DF  Post #: 188
7/29/2009 19:59:58   
Drake Amatsu

Can't wait for the next ArchKnight release. I've been waiting for a while now.

~FotC~
Post #: 189
7/29/2009 20:41:16   
Valnos

Ash sooo needs some side quests.... Some good ones would be:

1) Ash Ketchum (Poke'mon)

2) Legend of Zelda (Quad force.... fourth side = noobishness?)

3) Ash Williams (The Evil Dead)

That's all I got. =3

Are there any other Ash's out there?

AQ  Post #: 190
7/30/2009 3:29:36   
arthropleura

i thought you can't re-equip the chicken cow suit in quests...
and also his lvl cap is not 10, i have him at lvl 11, or is this a bug???????
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 191
7/30/2009 10:49:33   
marccohen

I think the whole Archknight Ash quest thing is interesting and fun, but is there some way to either scale down the monsters to Ash's level or allow the DF hero to use a weapon other than the level 1 longsword that's defaulted?

it seems kind of silly and makes it almost impossible to fight monsters as Ash that are double your level which means double your strength, and able to pretty much kill you in but a few turns as you do 7 damage to it's 37 damage.

if the powers that be could review this issue and fix it that would definately make the game a lot more fun and enjoyable ;)
AQ  Post #: 192
7/30/2009 14:08:16   
Sicknes320

umm if guys get like 2.2k DC coins you can buy the evolved CCA and get like the dragon wings nd good weapons from the shop of super savings i am like lvl 8 kinda bored though need the next expansion for it
DF  Post #: 193
7/30/2009 14:10:25   
Sicknes320

kinda cant wait for the update tomarrow but idk i dont think there goin to update the ash quest bc of the fire war thats what i got from the design notes
DF  Post #: 194
7/30/2009 14:13:21   
Sasuke Uchiha

If anyone needs help with ArchKnight please check

--------> The ArchKnight Guide <--------
DF  Post #: 195
7/30/2009 22:31:47   
raveolot

me to i cant what for the next ArchKnight to come out
DF MQ  Post #: 196
7/31/2009 1:11:42   
Prius

amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! amazingly astounding ArchKnight adventures! /fast. All joking aside I think I speak for everyone when I say MOAR!

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 197
8/8/2009 11:51:54   
Alpha Lord

what will happen to the old archknight website?
Shouldn't it get deleted or something?
Post #: 198
8/12/2009 19:49:23   
Legohaiden

Love the Ash Quests, and storyline...

best way ive found to spend your 200DC's is this

Basic CD
Advanced CD
Chicken Cow Armor
Dwarven Helm
Baby Splashy

seems to be everything you could need, and it all adds up to exactly 200dc's
Post #: 199
8/12/2009 19:53:30   
Selene

I'm still surprised that Ash doesn't level up on my main... when I try to take him on a quest or a battle he is still level 1, while I have him on level 5.

My Fan Story about AQW Danitia (RESUMED!) Story Discussion
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Ash/ArchKnight Discussion Thread
Page 8 of 27«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition