Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 10 of 23«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2009 14:38:40   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

moyjoy123: As far as I know (testing this), there should be a contact link in the Offers Status area. e-Mailing a No-Reply address won't work, as you found out; Mailer-Daemon is an error message bot.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 226
10/21/2009 21:55:26   
Envy and Jealousy

The first 3 offers in this link are the ones that haven't been awarded to my character due to problems from SuperRewards.

Plz hurry and award me my ACs on the game.

P.S. Thanks in advance!

I found out AE isn't responsible for the offers so yea

< Message edited by AQWorldsKnight15 -- 10/21/2009 21:59:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 227
10/22/2009 21:10:27   
meepit

How do I contact Super Rewards?

1. AQWorlds
2. "Ready for an Epic Battle? Play a Game of Outspark for FREE!"
3. October 22, 2009 8:55pm
4. The link goes to a 404 page
5. I have not contacted them

1. AQWorlds
2. "Free Kazulah Fortune Telling - Your Entire Future in One Toolbar!" "MyWebFace: Create the CARTOON Version of Yourself, for Free!" "Want a Tattoo but Don't Have the Guts? Get a Web Tattoo!"
3. October 22 8:30pm
4. Cannot download Toolbar Cannot find link to download toolbar

1. AQWorlds
2. "Download and play BUBBLE BOOMERS– Fun, Fast and Free!"
3. October 22, 8:25pm ish
4. Is not giving me AC even though I have done all the stuff needed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 228
10/23/2009 12:25:17   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

I believe that the link would be called "Missing those AdventureCoins?" as per the link provided by AQWorldsKnight15.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 229
10/23/2009 12:28:51   
Omen de fearman

Hmm thats true i ussually did that and that didnt give me these acs !!!!!
Post #: 230
10/24/2009 3:17:50   
Rab1s

1. This is for AQW and my account name is Rab1d_squ1rrels
2. All three offers "Take Our Research Survey, Earn AdventureCoins, and Get Paid!!", "Sign up to Receive a FREE Remedy Life Magazine for AdventureCoins!", and "We need Laptop Critics"
3. October 23, 2009, 9:37 PM CDT., Oct 23, 2009, 10:15 PM EST, and October 24, 2009 2:50 AM EST
4. I did not recieve my coins. It states that they have been awarded but they have not.
5. I got the same

"Thank you for contacting us!

The points you're inquiring about have already been awarded and confirmed by AQWorlds as received.

The points were sent to your user account on AQWorlds at October 24, 2009, 12:05 AM CDT.
If you feel that you've not received these points, please contact AQWorlds for assistance.
The id of your transaction is #60761815." message, just with different times.

Please help
Post #: 231
10/25/2009 0:26:54   
The Braken Bard

A problem offer is that the GodsWar link seems to be Inactive.
AQ MQ  Post #: 232
10/26/2009 10:13:01   
Soulhunter Lee

I havent get my acs yet!
DF AQW  Post #: 233
10/27/2009 7:02:13   
jegaggin

AQWorlds
Download and play BUBBLE BOOMERS– Fun, Fast and Free!
They are not giving me ACs even though I have done all the stuff needed.
October 25th
Aq worlds id is jegaggin thankyou

AQWorlds
Join the Survey Panel Group - it's Free, Easy, & FUN!
134 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
PLAY LUXOR - Quest of the Afterlife - for FREE + More Games!
119 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Make Your Life Easier with the Free Billeo Toolbar!
57 AdventureCoinsOct
27th 2009

AQWorlds
Get Matched with Up to $3 Billion in Scholarships, with FastWeb!
81 AdventureCoins Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Get a Credit Card - Regardless of your Credit Score
250 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds What do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
229 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Fun Survey: What Was Your Favorite School Lunch?
203 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
13 to 17 Year Olds! Take a Quick Customer Survey for FREE AdventureCoins!
202 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Fun Survey: What Was Your Favorite School Lunch?
203 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
What's your personality star sign?
109 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
A Survey for Ice Cream Lovers!
261 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
MyWebFace: Create the CARTOON Version of Yourself, for Free!
144 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Give Us Your 2 Cents, and Win $5000!
89 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Twilight Fans! What's Your Twilight MOVIE IQ?
Take the Quiz!
136 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
Reward TV - TV Trivia Game
81 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

AQWorlds
What do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
229 AdventureCoins
Oct 27th 2009

I know its alot of offers that i have tried please help me Username :jegaggin
Please help ;(
Im also mad

Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button instead. Thank you. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 2/19/2010 7:38:14 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 234
10/27/2009 23:15:08   
Manofthetrees
Helpful!

I tried a few, but I did not get anywhere with them.

I tried "Lords of Aman" and activated my account...

quote:

Play the Lords of Aman Game Now!
AdventureCoins awarded when you submit accurate personal contact info and register with the game. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay. 161 Coins

I register, and I get this email...
Confirmation eMail

And yet I get no Coins...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 235
10/28/2009 21:17:46   
basho

the Ecards site was canceled

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 236
10/31/2009 20:46:52   
Joesh

well i have a problem with the AExtra: Perfspot
I made everything that i supossed to do but i didnt get the Reward i wait 2 weeks

Char. Elecsun

please help!!!
AQ DF  Post #: 237
11/1/2009 8:56:34   
snitzi

-adventure quest worlds
-this Earn AdventureCoins now simply by joining the Perfspot Social Network! and Rocket Vocabulary - The Fastest Way to Learn English, Online!
-1st november 2009 4:20 p.m.
-i didn't get the coins
-i dont recived messages

char : sErGyU007

< Message edited by snitzi -- 11/1/2009 9:09:41 >
Post #: 238
11/2/2009 4:33:59   
lagged

@snitzi
@Joesh
@anyone regarding Perfspot (or SuperRewards stuff in general).

All AExtras and particularly Super rewards has been great for me. Occasionally stuff doesnt auto credit but have you tried the contact feature? Detailed steps below. If you know what you are doing, just read the bold.

Try these steps.
1. Log into AExtras
2. Check that the "Offer System" is set to "SuperRewards" - you can read this under "Logged in as" / "Account ID"
3. Click the green button that says "View offer status"
4. A new page will open in a new window or tab - make sure you havent got this blocked.
5. This new window has two tabs. The default tab lists a bunch of offers that you have viewed. The second tab lists a bunch of offers that you have gotten credit for.
6. Find Perfspot on the viewed offers.
7. Click the " Missing these AdventureCoins?" link.
8. You will get a new page covered with writing. At the bottom right is a link "Continue to offer enquiry". Click that.
9. Fill out that form **important** use the email that you provided to Perfspot.
10. Done sit back and wait. Soemtimes it is so fast I think the resolution is automated.

I'm not a mod or connected to the ads or whatever. I'm posting what I'm thinking might be helpful based on my recent experiences.

PS: Now that I think about it a bit more, Perfspot was not just sign up and confirm. You needed to log in and do stuff like upload a picture. I'm not sure if you will get credit without doing that but in general, try to follow the criteria that the system tells you to complete.

< Message edited by lagged -- 11/2/2009 4:39:43 >
Post #: 239
11/2/2009 15:28:35   
Lookout4Bears

The offer for 38 Z-Tokens on AQ to get a "web tatoo" gave me 55 viruses

All gone no problems, but you should really remove it - I didn't even get rewarded!

Edit: Really good tip there lagged. Got me 200 Z-Tokens

< Message edited by Lookout4Bears -- 11/2/2009 15:37:23 >
AQ  Post #: 240
11/3/2009 2:56:31   
Sagen12

Game: Dragonfable

Reward: 131 Dragon coins

Name of offer: FatCatRewards.com
Tell Us What you Think, and Earn $$ for it!
DragonCoins Awarded on free registration and confirmation of email address. You must fill out at least one survey in order to receive DragonCoins. Offer reports on a 30 minute delay following verification of survey completion.

Date and time of registration: Monday, 2nd of November, 2009, 4:57:08 PM AEST

Problem: I registered, did the survey, where it cycled through TONS of offers and then i got the confirmation email. I clicked the link, my FatCatRewards account was activated, but i still haven't got my coins... have i missed something?

I haven't contacted Super Rewards yet. If I did NOT miss something and this is some wierd screw up, I'll contact them.
EDIT: Never mind, i contacted them and they just gave me the coins with no extra hassle. I'm so happy !

< Message edited by Sagen12 -- 11/4/2009 2:13:40 >
DF AQW  Post #: 241
11/3/2009 14:47:00   
kikko

How can i get my Adventure coins? What does it mean in awarded offers when it says "awarded, missing these adventure coins"? and in viewed offers "not awarded do you have additional info"? And i "viewed...missing adventure coins"? Please tell me what to do
Post #: 242
11/3/2009 19:50:31   
element resistance
Helpful!

Game: Mechquest

Reward: 228 Nova Gems

Name of Offer: Gummy Bears <vs> Gummy Worms - which do you prefer?
Nova Gems awarded when you submit accurate personal information and navigate to the final steps page. Offer reports on a fifteen minute delay.

Date and Time of Registration: November 3, 2009 7:30 P.M. AEST

Problem: I did submitted accurate personal inforamtion and navigated to the final steps page, but I didn't received my Nova Gems and I got an e-mail from Super Rewards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 243
11/4/2009 17:44:21   
Joesh

okk but in "awarded rewards" now they delete the option D:
because theres no "perfspot"in the list anymore
AQ DF  Post #: 244
11/4/2009 20:32:56   
arsh1

When I change to PayBuyPartner it always says Oops! You've encountered an error ...
If you continue to receive this error, please contact Customer Support
And iv already done all the offers on superrewards.
Post #: 245
11/5/2009 4:00:18   
lagged

As I have said above, SuperRewards has been fantastic. I only use the free stuff and mostly it is "sign up", "confirm", get reward. Sometimes there are extra steps but overall, it's pretty simple. Other people post about getting dozens of viruses etc etc but I suspect most of those are just tracking cookies or the poster has been tricked into clicking into other pages not needed to get the reward. (Or you are not doing careful internet things in the first place - you can get malware from email, chat, etc)

However, there's a couple of "free" offers that people should be careful wasting their time with. Two that I have noticed are :
my-rewardsvault yourgiftzone. They arent "bad". They don't do anything harmful that I have found. It's just that they are not really achievable.

The "free" offers that need you to sign up for 6+ different things (that are often not free)
Unlike the other free offers which are straight forward surveys or videos or downloads, they have a structure of "silver", "gold", "platinum" or "step 1", "step 2", "step 3". In each step you have to sign up for two (or more) items out of a pool of options from other advertising programs. Basically they are trying to get you to sign up for a whole heap of advertising programs. Actually, I looked at one of them and it needed 2 + 2 + 4 sign ups. There were only maybe 4 or 5 free options in the pool of choices - the rest needed payment. Plus sometimes there are dozens of pages of advertising to click through before you reach the end and discover the garbage you need to do to finish your "free" sign up.

Example:
yourgiftzone
[blah blah]
AdventureCoins awarded when you submit valid personal contact info. Offer reports on a 15 minute delay.

That is fine BUT to finish the sign up process you need to sign up to another 6 or 8 things out of a pool of 10 or 20 options. Many of the options require purchase.

Comment
I've never successfully *finished* any of these types (there are a few). I'm not even confident that even if I did eveything they wanted that they would be honorable and send confirmation back to SuperRewards so that I can get my reward.

I wouldnt mind trying to do one of these but not for 30 ACs (I play AQW). I have to sign up for 6 different things to get one very low end (and unreliable) reward? Reward ought to be about 1000 considering all the crap compared to standard simple offers.

Note: I havent contacted Superrewards about this because I know that I havent successfully signed up and I don't qualify for the reward.

PS: Hmmm missed this:
11/4/2009 17:44:21
quote:

Joesh
okk but in "awarded rewards" now they delete the option D:
because theres no "perfspot"in the list anymore

Um if it is listed in the awarded part - doesnt it means they've given you the reward? Or it at least suggests SuperRewards have conatcted AExtras to give you the reward. Are you sure you didnt get them? It's not instant. Or did you spend them or lose count? =P

< Message edited by lagged -- 11/5/2009 4:17:20 >
Post #: 246
11/5/2009 12:08:06   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

arsh1: Have you contacted Customer Support, in that case?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 247
11/5/2009 17:53:51   
arsh1

I have all they say is clear ur cookies and iv done that 100 times
Post #: 248
11/6/2009 2:41:29   
lagged

11/3/2009 14:47:00
quote:

kikko
How can i get my Adventure coins? What does it mean in awarded offers when it says "awarded, missing these adventure coins"? and in viewed offers "not awarded do you have additional info"? And i "viewed...missing adventure coins"? Please tell me what to do

It's seems quite simple to me.
In "awarded" tab, the awarded text means they have tried to give you the reward. "missing these...?" Is for you to click if you didnt get them.
In "viewed" tab, it means that they don't think you have correctly completed and you don't get the reward. There might be additional steps that you missed.

@element resistance
Is that a mobile phone offer?

Mailed to arsh1
quote:

Did it suddenly stop working or are you just starting to use it? With all the advertising rewards, its helpful having javascript on and *third party* cookies enabled.
Have you tried using a different browser or a different PC? If it still happens then it would sound like it is paybuy or AExtras fault.

Some forums don't like mails reproduced so basically his reply was:
1. It's always been broken for him
2. He doesnt know what javascript or cookies are.

I dont know what browser you use and I'm not about to write instructions for each one. Besides, enabling that stuff is helpful to get credit but also increases the chances of funny undesirable things happening to your computer. About the only thing I can suggest quickly would be that you download Google Chrome (it is a known browser like Firefox and IE). See if it can work for you.
Post #: 249
11/6/2009 20:24:44   
arsh1

Its always been like that since i created my account and can u help me how to use cookies and javascript
Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= "SuperRewards" List of Problem offers
Page 10 of 23«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition