Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 31«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2009 14:55:47   
Cow Face
One Heck of a Guy

Have you tried clearing your cache? A little thing like that often helps.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 301
11/23/2009 16:47:34   
Sir Gae

thx for the suggestion but it still doesn't work D:
Post #: 302
11/23/2009 17:35:12   
Rider_of_Rohan

yeah, it happens to me too, i can only click on one offer before this comes up:
http://204.137.28.201/super/go?h=ezdkdxkgnydmlzughsyekpfoylplzpdlnvqmyoifeqbrimzxy.563760257837&r=&sl=2
Post #: 303
11/23/2009 18:27:42   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

quote:

ORIGINAL: bajoba
OK, for all of you without offers, I found out why mine didn't show up. I have Ad Block Plus, the Firefox addon installed, and it had blocked the SuperRewards frame. If you have on Pop-Up blockers or addons of the sort, you could try putting the AE Extras page on the list of allowed sites/exceptions. Hope this helped!

Yes, please add all of our domains to your allowed sites.
We don't earn any ad revenue if you're blocking all our ads.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 304
11/23/2009 20:25:42   
NightHawk32

I've got a question: How do you cancel an offer, if you're not sure weather you've done it right or not? I did the Dijit offer thing, and I'm not sure wether I'll get ACs for it or not.
MQ  Post #: 305
11/24/2009 0:56:28   
Lord_Verius

Capt, I don't have an adblocker. Clearing the cache doesn't work, I got no email notifying some form of temporary ban, if that's what this is, and my alternate account is able to use the system while my main account exclusively is not.

My main account name is icyweavile, and I've gained about 7.5k ACs in total from AExtras. If this helps to solve the issue, please tell. This is really annoying me.
AQ DF  Post #: 306
11/24/2009 2:13:10   
  Captain Rhubarb
Deuteranope

If you see the offer listing with one account, and not another, it does sound like SuperRewards has blocked that one account ID from using their service.

They can do that without notifying you or us.
If they think, for whatever reason, that one account has done anything suspicious.

Or perhaps you've done too many offers with more than one account, any they decided to block one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 307
11/24/2009 10:59:06   
Tehnikhil

Are there going to be more free offers that don't require very much personal information in the future? I am too paraniod to tell random sites where I live and my phone number :P. A lot of people would love to do those sites that only require a confirmation e-mail, like Travian :D

I am so happy that there is the Disney one on DF though. Now I can get like 2300 DC's and buy my sister a Christmas present :D.

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 308
11/24/2009 16:41:10   
Lord_Verius

Alright, that would make sense, since I use my same email for both accounts, though I've never done the same offer twice. Thanks capt.

Is there any way for me to contact the service about this, to find out exactly what went wrong? They don't seem to have a support page.
AQ DF  Post #: 309
11/24/2009 23:15:12   
4jj11
Banned

well um doe sthis thing give you viruses? like m,aybe the adds like download the toolbars and stuff like that?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 310
11/25/2009 2:23:04   
Mikerampage

um i sent in valid information on the offer inquiry page since the 3 offers i completed didnt not reward my coins for some reason. But it's been 2 almost 3 days and Super Rewards isnt reponding back. Why aren't they responding to my messages, it clearly says after a message is sent that it will be answered with "24" hours. help!
Post #: 311
11/25/2009 13:18:52   
Shang Damsontongue

I got some AdventureCoins and stuff, the offers were working on my Shang Damsontongue tonight, but now on my new account "Badredd" it is being a BIG FAT SLOBBERING PIG "cannot display the webpage"! For super rewards, the PBP I know is gone. But I MISS it because I want to get coins for a Cunning Fox Tail for Badredd!
Post #: 312
11/25/2009 23:33:21   
Tehnikhil

Hey, has anyone ever done the quiz jungle ads and have them work for them? I have done at least 3 or 4 of them which are miserable to do since you have to go through at least 50 pages of ads, but what really got me angry was when I never got the DC's. So, I just want to make sure if it even works at all and if not, probably report all of them under the problem offer list.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 313
11/25/2009 23:57:37   
4jj11
Banned

never worked for me, quiz jungle that is
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 314
11/26/2009 5:13:25   
BexnDan

I have done all the Quiz jungle offers and got all the rewards. BUT... the rewards didn't get awarded automatically. What you need to do is to take a screenshot when you get to the results page, then upload it to am image hosting site such as imageshack. Then you go to the AExtras page and do "View Offer Status" , "Viewed Offers", "Missing these tokens", and explain to them that you've completed the offer, supplying a link to the screenshot. It's a bit of a nuisance but you should get the rewards.
AQ  Post #: 315
11/26/2009 10:53:47   
4jj11
Banned

oh ok thanks, now i just need to re-do for the screens lol
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 316
11/26/2009 13:45:58   
Tehnikhil

Did you just enter the message in the inquiry box that is shown when you press "missing these DC's?"
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 317
11/26/2009 18:06:18   
BexnDan

Mine is an Adventure Quest character so it said "missing these Z-tokens" but I guess that "missing these DC's" works the same.
AQ  Post #: 318
11/26/2009 23:11:17   
Tehnikhil

Dang I forgot how to go through the whole process of saving a screenshot and uploading. Could someone please tell me how or link me to a post that shows me how to?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 319
11/27/2009 5:23:41   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I have a done a few offers, which required my mobile phone number, and ever since I have had several phone calls from the same number about energy and gas comparison through an online "competition" which they said I entered, this is the only time I have given my number online, Is there anyway to stop them calling, or get their number off their system? It's seriously annoying me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 320
11/27/2009 8:05:18   
4jj11
Banned

ur prolly gonna get billed like 15 bucks on ur phone bill aswell
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 321
11/27/2009 14:42:01   
Gaurdian of Light
Banned

I guess they blocked me on Super award, because I can't do it on my main account. But I didn't do anything but I'll just wait until there is a new AExtras award company I can use.*Sigh
Edit:But I think it would be appropriate to tell you that you are blocked. I'm guessing because everyone uses Super awards so much on their main account that they all got "blocked". I think this will be over soon

< Message edited by Gaurdian of Light -- 11/27/2009 15:36:54 >
Post #: 322
11/27/2009 16:03:09   
Reddy

So I did about four mobile offers (thats about $40 there), and I got charged on my phone bill... But I stilll did not get any ACs, and when I checked my status all of my 'pending' offers were gone... Is there like a time limit or something for the offers?

Annoying me, but stuff is never really free.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 323
11/27/2009 17:00:24   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

quote:

ur prolly gonna get billed like 15 bucks on ur phone bill aswell

It's a mobile phone not a landline their calling me on, besides its a pay-as-you-go tariff, so I shouldn't pay anything because they're ringing ME.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 324
11/29/2009 22:07:25   
sillycow

guys, don't do mobile lol, you rather just go to rite ad and buy an ultimate game card for cheaper. Ads are easy to fill, just follow the requirement. Clear your cookies and follow the requirement and there's a 85% chance of getting credit. Some of the offers are broken so you don't get credit. Can a staff take a look at the quizzes? NONE OF THEM CREDIT, everything else credits me, i'm hitting 1000 dragon coins an hour without trying XD

I have a question, If i did the credit already, can i do it again for another AE game?

< Message edited by sillycow -- 11/29/2009 22:12:31 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 13 of 31«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition