Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: AExtras Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 14 of 31«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2009 22:55:27   
Reddy

Yeah, deff not doing any mobile again. Sending $10 is much easier and.... less risky.
The credit thing, probably, though this whole AExtra thing for me is a bit shady/fuzzy #_#

And: this is probably not the right place to ask this, but I can't think of a real place where to post it.

A while ago I had downloaded the something Desktop Smiley (it was a toolbar about free games, forgot what it was called) and got all these pop-ups and everything... Well I uninstalled it, deleted it, caught the Adware, threw it into quarantine, and sent it to Symantec. It now says that there are no unresolved items and that the Adware has been removed from quarantine.

Though I'm not getting any pop-ups anymore, my internet keeps well, stops working. All the time. I can't go to seven or so new pages without it saying that it doesn't work and have to 'recover' some tab. Though Norton and stuff says that its gone... could something relating to that Adware be happening? I use Internet Explorer 8... does anybody know if its related or not?

< Message edited by Icetail24 -- 11/29/2009 23:21:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 326
11/30/2009 15:24:10   
tjyoda

Is there a limit to how many offers you can do because I did an offer and then sent something to them but they will not send anything baack
AQ DF  Post #: 327
11/30/2009 17:42:37   
sillycow

@@ icetail, sorry to tell you but your computer will remain in that constant speed forever. The damages of a virus or malware is permanent. This is why you never download anything. Completing offers are so easy, clear cookies between each offer and complete requirements. Yay, just got 376 dragon coins in 1 minute without completing requirements XD

edit: There is no limit to completing an offer, if the offer is not crediting then it is either broken or you did something wrong. Once it credits you then it disappears.

< Message edited by sillycow -- 11/30/2009 17:43:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 328
11/30/2009 18:49:55   
tjyoda

I mean a limit one how many offers you can do
AQ DF  Post #: 329
11/30/2009 19:22:16   
Tehnikhil

quote:

Completing offers are so easy, clear cookies between each offer and complete requirements. Yay, just got 376 dragon coins in 1 minute without completing requirements XD

Wait, you are getting the DC's without fully completing offers? Please tell me your secret T_T
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 330
11/30/2009 22:09:55   
Reddy

Oh... tnx or whatever Sillycow, but I downloaded and used this thing yesterday, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and it doesn't seem to be happening anymore. ( Free download), but this is comming from the person who downloaded that Adware in the first place o_o'

< Message edited by Icetail24 -- 11/30/2009 22:10:26 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 331
12/1/2009 19:33:43   
happy player

I don't understand what to do when a SuperRewards fails to give AC's. When you go to view offer status. Then missing these coins. you give out your email and what happened. you get the email. what do you do after that? What does "Please copy and paste the entire offer confirmation email (INCLUDING the header) for your participation within the text box." mean. I don't understand what they ask in the email.
Post #: 332
12/1/2009 20:02:19   
Silverapoclypsedemon

None of the arcamax offers work..... I shoud have like 80 more DC's

< Message edited by Silverapoclypsedemon -- 12/1/2009 20:03:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 333
12/1/2009 20:34:35   
Sir Alan von Kright

there's one that says:
congratulations! enter your info and win cash!!
its free but i dont trust it because it asks a lot of personal details like my adress, my phone number
i dont know if i should fill it
what do you guys think??
by the way, i have completed 2 more free offers and i got like 24acs so it really works

< Message edited by Sir Alan von Kright -- 12/1/2009 20:35:25 >

LOOKS LIKE A BAD MOON RISING
Post #: 334
12/2/2009 9:44:50   
Armaghan

There are more offers in some places then others guys. Im sure AE are trying to get more offers, or get offers in countries like the philippines..etc. You just have to be patient and soon there will be offers there.
-Take Care everyone, and have a wonderful day
Post #: 335
12/2/2009 17:16:36   
BlackFlameWarrior

I may be sounding harsh here, but AExtras has gone retarded on me. I was doing an offer for downloading a toolbar. The Nova Gems never came, and when I told them, they just said to copy the confirmation email. How the hell do you get a confirmation email from downloading a toolbar?! Seriously. This is really retarded now! What offers do you actually get an email after completing it?!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 336
12/2/2009 19:30:16   
Tehnikhil

AExtras is a really shady thing. It is better to have than not have, but it isn't very reliable.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 337
12/4/2009 0:28:24   
squirrel

hey i had a question about the mobile ones, is it a standard txt message and also do they keep txt messaging you all the time??
DF  Post #: 338
12/5/2009 0:09:52   
4jj11
Banned

squirrel they send you a bill if u read the fine print...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 339
12/5/2009 16:59:03   
Lambolovers Bro

Same here i downloaded this program and it said thank you and i could use it and it even said your AC'S will be on your account in 15Mins. But i waited an hour........... no ac's so i waited a hour and looked at the thing and it said i had 29 ac's it just takes some time.

Lambolover

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=lambolover
Post #: 340
12/12/2009 16:40:21   
Kagemaru

I recently canceled a phone service one of the AExtras links signed me up for, it was charging me a monthly fee for random quips or something. My cell company actually refunded some of the costs. My question however is does AE lose money over my cancellation?

Thanks.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 341
12/17/2009 0:00:38   
Silverapoclypsedemon

Canada only has like 20 free offers >.> Almost all are broken too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 342
12/17/2009 0:48:40   
The Legendary d4

i agree with Silverapoclypsedemon.,so im using the search thingy(AQW toolbar) now.,.,but its not enough thougth the limit was 5 ACS a day but now its 3 ACS only.,
thanks

Requesting new offers for a country is not the purpose of the thread. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 1/5/2010 10:59:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 343
12/21/2009 0:29:27   
lagged

quote:

Kagemaru Date 12/12/2009 16:40:21
I recently canceled a phone service one of the AExtras links signed me up for, it was charging me a monthly fee for random quips or something. My cell company actually refunded some of the costs. My question however is does AE lose money over my cancellation?

Thanks.
I doubt AE lose anything. There are several middlemen involved in those rubbish offers in the end and they would probably be quite happy if everyone signed up for 200 odd coins/gems/etc that have a face value of less than $1 and then got billed $10 per sms.
I think phone offers should be removed due to the large population of children that play AE games and the fact that most phone offers are scams. It's been happening for year that a phone service will send you an sms at regular intervals and then charge you 50 times over for it.
AE provides an option for you to buy AC directly from them (although presumably country dependent).
Post #: 344
12/26/2009 18:02:45   
Caedmon Kermode

Background info: I fill out the free surveys for between 180 and 250 z-tokens. About 4 out of 5 times I do this, the companies do not award my z-tokens as advertised. Therefore, I take a screenshot and copy and paste any pertinent text, then send it to them to insure that they know I have upheld my end of the bargain. Usually, I receive my z-tokens after this. Lately, however, things have gotten fishy.

I have two problems, and I want to see if anyone else has experienced these things.

1. In surveys, when I am completing the advertising pages one by one and nearing the "final steps page," suddenly the next page in line is absent, has a broken link, or for some reason does not load. Therefore I cannot complete the offer and collect my reward. Backing up and filling out the offer again does not work. Refreshing does not work. Using another browser or connection or computer does not work.

2. I complete surveys, collect proof of completion, and as expected, my z-tokens are not awarded. Naturally, I try to report this, but now my reporting screen will not load. It is waiting on a captcha component to load, which "authenticates" me as a living human being, and allows me to patch through to customer service. Without reporting, I cannot receive my z-tokens. This problem persists on multiple computers, connections, and browsers.

< Message edited by Caedmon Kermode -- 12/26/2009 18:06:09 >
AQ  Post #: 345
12/26/2009 22:48:20   
michael2hell2

Me Too! the first one anyways, i can't seem to load the last page on most surveys, BTW? does anyone know a good Free offer that gets a lot of Adventure Coins fast?
Post #: 346
12/29/2009 3:38:25   
Orbi7a

One fast question ... why when i click on AExtras and log in it hasn't any offers ... My name is Orbi7a please help !! :S

Requesting new offers for a country is not the purpose of the thread. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 1/5/2010 10:57:48 >
Post #: 347
1/1/2010 17:26:03   
Dragon Lord of EVIL!

hey does anyone know if epic duel will get aextras?
Post #: 348
1/4/2010 13:40:10   
Blursk

Hello everyone,
I have a problem more serious than this, to connect to me then appear aeXtras only 2 offers, can complete these offers, but I then appear after deals anymore .. '

Greetings and I hope your help

Please do not use more than three emoticons per post at a maximum. - Cow Face

< Message edited by Cow Face -- 1/5/2010 10:57:01 >
Post #: 349
1/7/2010 20:36:17   
K2IO

Guys, when it says copy and paste the confirmation email, just click on the link it gives you and in the text box just write that there is no confirmation email and take a screen shot of the final completion page/toolbar on your desktop, upload the image to a place like flickr, and include the URL of the image in the text box as evidence. The send the message.

It worked for me, and guest services has been done its job, albeit taking a very long time.

Anyway, I've done a number of free offers and now have gotten over 6000 ac total. Yay!
Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: AExtras Discussion Thread
Page 14 of 31«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition