Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2011 19:04:17   
Deity Link

ok since every other thread is locked im putting it is anybody else unable to do eversave offers when i do them it just takes me to a blue screen with a whale on it that does not have to do with eversave and its happened on a few other offers too :P theres not skip button either
Post #: 601
8/31/2011 11:06:45   
Burned Fire

By the way, before you download anything do a google search on it to make sure it's safe. The majority of downloads(even sometimes facebook apps) is malware.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 602
8/31/2011 18:25:33   
100Rob123

as ppl be4 me said,videos are The Best and Most Reliable Offers. Please get more of those bcuz a lot of ppl are not allowed to give out information/have a sloooow computer.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 603
9/14/2011 13:16:21   
Yahia700

Hi , I always Try to Enter to a EXtras but no one is accepted for me , so i wanna ask you if you make some extras for other country like MOROCCO and else and thanks
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 604
9/26/2011 19:24:08   
Keanman

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some help with this headache I'm having with GameCoins and their support team. Quite some time ago I completed 4 offers for Free Ride Games as listed (All of the offers listed below are for AQW, are "free" offers and were done through GameCoins):

Ad name: Pageant Princess for FREE!
Country you are in: Canada
Viewed: 09/05/11 7:52pm
Reward: 194
How long the reward took to be applied: 15 minutes

Ad name: Play Amelies Cafe for FREE!
Viewed: 09/05/11 8:01pm
How long the reward took to be applied: It hasn't been applied and it's been more than a week.

Ad name: Play Atlantis Quest for FREE!
Viewed: 09/05/11 8:08pm
How long the reward took to be applied: It hasn't been applied and it's been more than a week.

Ad name: Play Treasures of Montezuma 2 for FREE!
Viewed: Viewed: 09/05/11 8:19pm

I was credited for the first download but didn't get credit for the other 3. I reported the offers and here's the conversation I had with product support (the conversations for the other 2 offers I wasn't credited for were exactly the same except the game name is changed):

quote:

Sam, Sep-21 10:16 am (PDT):
Upon downloading Freeridegames, you receive all of the different programs, which are all the same file. Because of this, once you have been credited for downloading Freeridegames, the offer has been completed, and cannot be credited for each individual program that has been modified to your computer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Keanman, Sep-20 07:00 am (PDT):
I am confused. Am I getting credit for these 3 offers or are they being removed from the offer page?
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:44:38 +0000

Sam, Sep-19 02:44 pm (PDT):
You have reached the maximum amount of credits one user can receive in a day. Due to this restriction, we wont be able to review all of your offer reports on this day. Please reply to your additional offer reports at a later date so that we can review and process your offers. Your patience is really appreciated.
Note: Please try not to report too many offers at once, as the ones that have already been credited take some time to process.

Keanman, Sep-17 03:58 pm (PDT):
I understand. However, I would like to see 3 of the 4 offers removed from your listing as it is misleading and false advertising. If the offers are not removed, I will be contacting AE to voice my concern.
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:38:06 +0000

Sam, Sep-15 10:38 am (PDT):
We unfortunately aren't able to credit each individual game once FreeRideGames has been credited. Although we'd like to, we have to follow the restrictions set up by the offer provider. Sorry for the confusion. We will surely be here to assist you for additional offers if necessary. Thanks for your patience.

Keanman, Sep-14 08:56 am (PDT):
That is not quiet true. When you install Freeride games, you only get a few random games. You have to individually install each of the 4 games I have a screen shot for. As the offers are listed individually I believe I am entitled to all 4 completions.
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:29:57 +0000

Sam, Sep-13 10:29 am (PDT):
Upon downloading Freeridegames, you receive all of the different programs, which are all the same file. Because of this, once you have been credited for downloading Freeridegames, the offer has been completed, and cannot be credited for each individual program that has been modified to your computer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Keanman, Sep-12 05:20 am (PDT):
Hi support team,
I downloaded the game Amelia's Cafe and was able to play no problem. I still have not received the reward for completion. Please see attached pic of installed games.
Thanks
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:07:00 +0000
Attachment(s)
installedgames.jpg

Keanman, Sep-12 05:07 am (PDT):
I did not receive AC for this offer.

As you can see, at first the support person tried to mislead me by saying all the games were on one file which is not the case. I provided proof it wasn't and that I was entitled to the reward. Then he/she came back with another excuse that the provider has restriction. As a result, I requested that 3 of the 4 offers be removed from the offer page as it is misleading and false advertising. I was told to reply at a later date as I reached my daily limit (I had submitted other offer reports that weren't working). As you can see, I replied and got the same spam reply about all the programs coming in one file. *sigh*

To sum all of this up, I would much appreciate either getting credit for the 3 Free Ride Games offers I completed or I would like to see 3 of the 4 offers removed. I would continue dealing with the support person but I know it's not going to get me anywhere.

Thanks.
AQW  Post #: 605
9/30/2011 20:45:00   
rayzen08

how can i fast point on portal.battleon.com i gonna upgrade my account
Post #: 606
10/9/2011 19:29:32   
Raven God

Yeah, go figure what is wrong with these companies. I find their lack of reliability disturbing. I filled lots and lots of offers acording to their instructions; yet almost none where awarded with Battle Points.

...And down goes the probability of ever getting a membership-status upgrade. So sad...

< Message edited by Raven God -- 10/9/2011 19:33:58 >
AQ DF  Post #: 607
10/10/2011 19:57:02   
thepuzzlemaster159

This Thread is So Dead right now. :(
Post #: 608
10/11/2011 13:06:49   
HASSANFAKIH2

i live in lebanon all my offers requires payment can u put some others please
AQW  Post #: 609
10/17/2011 13:26:00   
100Rob123

@rayzen08:good luck with that...
I find the only reliable offers videos and application installs on Facebook.
The max they give u is about 80.

@thepuzzlemaster159:IKR. I thought there were more ppl who wanted better offers, Etc.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 610
10/19/2011 11:31:48   
  Nythera
Support/Community Lead, Void Dragon Lady

Hi everyone!

As a reminder, if you have an Offers issue, you need to contact that Offer company. Artix Entertainment does not have access to any Offer company's system or database. If you post a question or issue on the Forums, there's a good chance that it won't be responded to as the Forums are only for in-game questions, or you will just be sent to the help page I made. Here is the help page for Offer issues - http://portal.battleon.com/help/p-accounts-offers.asp.

Thank you!
Nythera
Head of Player Support
Post #: 611
10/19/2011 15:12:57   
dragmazta

I was thinking of trying the mobile offers, but I'm afraid that I'll get text message spam. Can anyone confirm this?

If that's the case I guess I could download another texting app that'll give me a different number.
Post #: 612
10/24/2011 23:11:54   
bam4321

hey what was that offer that gets you like 4000 points (I think it's a netflixs offer)

hey i need to get 300 Artix Entertainment Points fast

Please do not double-post. It is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the
=AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.
~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/4/2011 23:06:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 613
11/12/2011 19:08:23   
100Rob123

@drag: If you read the previous 24 pages you will get an answer.
In short, I'll say I won't use them. You can go ahead and try, but some of them don't work,
and by 'some', I mean a little more than that.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 614
11/19/2011 12:20:22   
Dispersion

Thanks to this I became a X-Guardian on AQ and got a thousand AC on AQW for free.
Post #: 615
11/25/2011 17:24:39   
DeathGuard

Guys, Im getting log out of Aextra page when I click the button for SuperRewards. Can you tell me why is this?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 616
11/25/2011 18:16:15   
xjemonx

how we can get the ac after downloading the aqw battle bar
Post #: 617
11/25/2011 20:08:31   
100Rob123

@xjemonx: I'm not sure excactly, but I think you need to make 3 searches for 1 AC.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 618
11/26/2011 9:50:42   
Chaoslordmax

I'm pretty sure i said I'm 13* but I'm not according to the sites
*mainly because i AM

< Message edited by Chaoslordmax -- 11/26/2011 9:53:29 >
AQW  Post #: 619
12/10/2011 20:46:47   
Gangster lord1

Hello, nythera i have to report a bug. I have completed my netflix offer for 4250 battleon points and i have also contacted superrewards, this is not fair. I have given my credit card number to netflix, for this offer. Please i will even show you my netflix conformation, please nythera I love to play aqw this is just simply not fair. Contact me as soon as possible i will show you any proof for the offer. Again please this is not fair.

The help page does not open up for me. Please nythera if this is how you guys repay your players then im sorry to i will not aqw. I dont understand i have completed the offer yet still i dont have the points, This is not fair

< Message edited by Gangster lord1 -- 12/11/2011 11:00:06 >
Post #: 620
12/19/2011 18:24:11   
Mr. I like Ice

I have a problem. The A Game offer, the one that says you must complete 120 correct answers, has given me too few ACs. I've completed the offer, but it only gives me 3 ACs, instead of the promised 306. I've contacted SuperRewards about it, but they only say that I have already been rewarded, though I talk about the amount. It said the that if you continue to experience problems contact AQWorlds. Please help! It took me about an hour and a half finishing that offer! ~ Mr. I like Ice
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 621
12/21/2011 14:16:14   
boolucole

I did two AExtras,both worth 105 ACs. You only had to download a search bar and a download manager,so I did. The reward delay for it was 15 minutes,but I did these two AExtras yesterday. What happened?

...there's like 500,000,000 players playing their games. I don't think one player is going to make a difference to them.

Please do not double-post. It is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.
~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 12/29/2011 14:18:30 >
Post #: 622
12/30/2011 17:27:02   
l Chop Suey l

OK I got a hugeee problem: The offer system 'Matomy' doesnt't work for my region which is the USA and I live in Florida. here is the problem:This option is currently N/A in your region. Please try again later. IDK is this is a bug or not but i cant do any offers at all especially the video offers! Can u guys reply me back if it works in others States besides Florida? idk if AE team is gonna release another offer sytem but the only stystem that definitely works is Superrewards.

Plz reply back I'm losing hope of doing offers
AQW Epic  Post #: 623
1/11/2012 22:54:40   
Hero098

Help! The netflix offer is currently not available! I want those points!!!!

Edit: I am Also Wanting to try the mobile offers, I dont really care if it spams with text messages but does it make you pay monthly like what the staff Said?

< Message edited by Hero098 -- 1/16/2012 20:56:00 >
Post #: 624
1/14/2012 16:07:56   
Edme MacHeath

why wont i get my ACs?

AQ  Post #: 625
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> AExtras >> RE: =AExtras= Discussion Thread
Page 25 of 31«<2324252627>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition