Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dawning of an Age ~ Comments and Criticism

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Dawning of an Age ~ Comments and Criticism
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/18/2009 23:09:19   
An Abstract Thought

Feedback is always helpful. Need specific attention paid to character interaction and the integration of each plot line. Beyond that basic opinions on intrigue and plot line would be wonderful.

The Dawning of an Age

< Message edited by An Abstract Thought -- 5/19/2009 15:51:11 >
Post #: 1
5/30/2009 15:49:24   
ringulreith

Wow! Your story is great, very good writing! Just one problem: I. Need. MOOOORREEEEE!!!

Edit: The plotline is great so far, though in the last couple chapters I got lost trying to track who was who.

< Message edited by ont -- 5/30/2009 15:50:44 >
Post #: 2
6/2/2009 6:20:07   
An Abstract Thought

Thank you for the feed back, the character issue is something that I have noticed as well, been toying with different stylistic manners of removing it, will likely go with the more blunt approach eventually.

Anywho, am currently running through some major editing of the next few chapters, though if you are willing to slog through unedited sections I can have up to chapters 36 posted in a relatively short period of time.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Dawning of an Age ~ Comments and Criticism
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition