Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= WarpForce Announcement Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= WarpForce Announcement Discussion
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2009 10:42:14   
Falerin
Legendary Loremaster

Not at all, Nick. It is kind of you to say so but I like working under Gal.
Post #: 26
5/22/2009 10:43:26   
Nickwright
Creative!

Oh coooome ooooon you can handle the responsibility, we have faith =P

I'ma be a WarpGuardian fer shure, I can't wait for more previews

I love what we've been shown so far though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/22/2009 10:47:24   
nosey123
Friendly!

Yes, forces we don't even have the chance to encounter on lore, like that...wow, what are those 2 floating things anyway o_o

Might we possibly maybe see the real exodus? Please?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
5/22/2009 10:48:30   
punic

me too im really shure now to be a warpguardian

this is totally off topic
i want mechquest art book so i can
get the skull crusher mecha i dont care about the aqw armor
i just want solaris for now
MQ  Post #: 29
5/22/2009 11:02:44   
David Henry Cooldude

ANOTHER AE Game?

Um... okay.
AQ  Post #: 30
5/22/2009 11:06:34   
Blade Of Judgement

Anyway , ?? July 2009 will it be out ?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
5/22/2009 11:10:47   
Kuld

@BoJ:
Yeah, according to Galanoth, July 2009 is the release month.
MQ  Post #: 32
5/22/2009 11:12:18   
necrolich66

everybody will wait ans wait and wait when july begin and then finaly it will be released on 31 july
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
5/22/2009 11:12:27   
moneybags
More than a Game

quote:

Now, stay tuned, because later today we will provide you with some first looks at some screenshots of our in progress work on WarpForce, and this afternoon stay tuned in AQ for a surprise Teaser Trailer!

Can't wait!
Epic  Post #: 34
5/22/2009 11:14:30   
greg_da_cricket

is july release or beta test?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS
bcuz i have MEGA BETA TESTOR ABILITES!!1!!!11!!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
5/22/2009 11:24:28   
Xyphos

@greg_da_cricket: Don't we all ;)
Post #: 36
5/22/2009 11:25:25   
BrantePyrus

Oh, I apologize. First person is survivable. After all, MNOG switched between the two, and that's the greatest game ever. XI
And, on the graphics of AQ being more polished, WATCH THE CHARACTERS. The way they move, while excellent for a first game, does not fit together as well as anything since. I'd say DF is currently the "cleanest" image in the way chars move, but AQW has that side-on shot that is the greatest part of AQ, and that I hope will carry over to WF.
Simply the higher level of detail would be nice.
It would also be nice if, eventually, something like WF seems to be headed for could be done more in the style of AQW. Perhaps in five years or so, if WF is succesfull, you could produce a SF RPG based on it- a la AQ to AQW. With walkaround. And flyaround.
Yes, simply add more detail then the classic AQ, especially on individual chars.

Oh, and what I've seen so far- ie, the drakels- done in the WF style should be quite good. If the chars have that much detail, and the tech has a MQ level (*coughs* get thyton and korin for advice *coughs twice*) of detail, then this may very well be the greatest yet.

< Message edited by BrantePyrus -- 5/22/2009 11:28:14 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 37
5/22/2009 11:30:25   
UZ

quote:

Galanoth should let you be head of WF =P

Agreed =D Seriously, Fal, you rock. Your and Maxwell's sagas own ;)

I so can't wait... Huntress is an interesting character, and I always wondered why she didn't have that much screentime in AQ. It's great that'll change =)
Post #: 38
5/22/2009 11:35:48   
DA Holder67

What is the Upgrade's name going to be?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
5/22/2009 11:37:47   
Plushie

I agree with Mr.Wright

on a sidenote:PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE tell me july is tomorrow
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 40
5/22/2009 11:38:41   
UZ

quote:

What is the Upgrade's name going to be?

Warper? WarpGuardian? Warpdian? xD
Post #: 41
5/22/2009 11:39:40   
Nickwright
Creative!

WarpGuardian has been confirmed now that's what its going to be :o
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
5/22/2009 11:42:33   
UZ

That's great news, since that doesn't sound as cheesy as some of the other possibilities. I'm probably going to buy it when the game is released :D
Post #: 43
5/22/2009 11:46:38   
Kain
Chaos!

quote:

Oh, I apologize. First person is survivable. After all, MNOG switched between the two, and that's the greatest game ever. XI
And, on the graphics of AQ being more polished, WATCH THE CHARACTERS. The way they move, while excellent for a first game, does not fit together as well as anything since. I'd say DF is currently the "cleanest" image in the way chars move, but AQW has that side-on shot that is the greatest part of AQ, and that I hope will carry over to WF.
Simply the higher level of detail would be nice.
It would also be nice if, eventually, something like WF seems to be headed for could be done more in the style of AQW. Perhaps in five years or so, if WF is succesfull, you could produce a SF RPG based on it- a la AQ to AQW. With walkaround. And flyaround.
Yes, simply add more detail then the classic AQ, especially on individual chars.

Oh, and what I've seen so far- ie, the drakels- done in the WF style should be quite good. If the chars have that much detail, and the tech has a MQ level (*coughs* get thyton and korin for advice *coughs twice*) of detail, then this may very well be the greatest yet.

MQ detail? DF? They will create a game based on AQ, not DF or MQ. Also, they will probably create weapons in the same style used in AQ so they can be used there too. Also, stop acting like Thyton and Korin are the best drawers on AE. All the drawers are good and have their own style, if you aren't happy with the style, then don't play. All you're saying here is "This game should have X and allow Y so it can be good", but forgot to put a IMO there. Fal already said the style is being used after a "walk-around" system was used in all the other games.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
5/22/2009 11:48:58   
tomy 2222

omg i cant wait to see the trailer and some screenshots, im gonna upgrade for sure! i just need to save a little money
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/22/2009 11:50:55   
Plushie

So...Elf/drakel or human?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
5/22/2009 11:52:00   
Kairon

Not SpaceArchKnight? Bummer.

Still, so far the tone seems much more serious than other AE games. The monthly release schedule would also seem to rule out holiday events and the like. If ArchKnight is meant to be insanse humor all the time, then WF is going to be serious all the time?
Level based storyline? Does that mean we'll be having level caps each month?

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 47
5/22/2009 11:56:52   
Aaronrules380

I'm definitely going to be one of those who upgrade to warpguardian right away. Also, I wonder how long this has been in production for
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
5/22/2009 11:57:41   
Khannibal

Ah this sounds great!
Don't get me wrong, everyone's aware that I love AQ.
And Im well advanced on the rest of AE's games, but I look forward to a game set across space where you can (more importantlly);
PICK YOUR OWN RACE!

I mean, come on :D Who wouldn't want to be the most powerful Dwarf ever?
What race do you think is most likely to be KHANNIBALISTIC?
Also, Im almost certain Elves will massively outnumber all other races:/
You should have 3 beta races only EVER available in Beta stages, that'd be awesome.
And the ability to unlock codes (like the unt twilly ones) for a one time use, to get new powerful items in AQ!

Also, does anyone have a dreaded feeling that the Haven picture resembles the body of Carnax? :|

KHANNIBAL/SKYSCREAM ON!

Your sig has been Dusted/M4B'd
Do not post "Click Me" referral, viral, or any other type of signatures.
Detailed Sig Guide
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
5/22/2009 11:58:31   
killz67

Hmmmmm, to be quite frank i am very excited about this. I was very skeptical at first but now im thinking, potentially the best storyline, because that has always been AQs strong point, AQ style is fine by me, but just dont make the same mistakes that AQ made with the battle system, i'm thinking maybe slightly longer than MQ battles, and maybe some timing things that make attacks better, to make it interesting. It sounds futuristic, but hopefully not mechas, just futuristic weapons. I am liking the new races, 3 races, 3 free player slots (probably) will work very nicely, hopefully with some differences between them to make having three characters more fun. I am also hoping that it will be more serious than the other ones, but hopefully there will still be humor. The 1 release a month thing is one of my main concerns tbh. Having something to look forward to every week is something I love about AE.

X-Guardian DA hodler and a Star captain, bring on the beta :D

Anyway, we have no idea about the storyline yet, so how can we know about the upgrade name?

Imo, we need a contest to decide! That would be awesome.

< Message edited by killz67 -- 5/22/2009 12:08:26 >
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= WarpForce Announcement Discussion
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition