Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Undead vs. Cyklons!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Undead vs. Cyklons!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2009 13:18:43   
Syrena

Undead vs. Cyklons!

Location: Assault on Popsprocket -> To Battle! -> Play as Undead to catch Cyklons!
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: June 5th, 2009

Objective: Play as an undead minion of Sepulchure and try to capture Cyklons!
Objective completed: Your master will be proud!

If you failed:
The Cyklon Got Away! Get Back There and Get Him! The Master does not like Failure!

If succeeded:
You have corned the Cyklon. I'll take it from here. Master will be proud!

Scaled Yes/No: No
Experience rewarded: 0
Gold rewarded: 50

NPCs
Drakath

Rewards
Gears of War
Defender's Medal

Dialogue
Drakath: Alright, Minion. You may only be a skeleton, but your the... um... most bone- headed skeleton we've got!
Drakath: What? Of course that's a compliment. Trust me. Now, here's the plan. You're the smartest, so you're in charge.
Drakath: You will direct the other skeletons to work together to corner the Cyklon you're hunting.
Drakath: Your Master wants them destroyed, so once you've cornered them, I'll take care of the actual battle.
Drakath: Why me? Because he doesn't want anything left to chance in the actual fighting.
Drakath: These Cyklons are after replacement gears to help repair broken ones. You can catch them in the act. Now get to it!

Thanks to
-- Stephen Nix for dialogue.
-- latedog and Sasuke Uchiha for Title correction.
-- ILmaster13 for reminding me to change title and updating the rewards.
-- Peachii for corrections.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 4/20/2013 7:15:22 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Undead vs. Cyklons!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition