Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fanfiction - Gundam SEED - The Amulet of the Wizard

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Fanfiction - Gundam SEED - The Amulet of the Wizard
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/9/2009 5:12:46   
Argeus the Paladin

Ahem... Argeus' spur-of-the-moment fanfics are back online!

This time, to prevent lack of interest from stopping me from completing a fanfic, I decide to... write a twoshot.

Disclaimer: This is a crossover, so... this is supposed to be long, right?

- Gundam SEED/Destiny are the property of Sunrise.
- Neverwinter Nights and the Dungeon and Dragon 3.5rd edition are property of Wizards of the Coast and Bioware.
- Lord of the Rings belong to the late master of the art of writing, JRR. Tolkien.
- Tsukihime (Yes there IS a mention. See if you can find it) belongs to TYPE-MOON.
- Hellsing (Yes there IS a mention too) is property of Shonen Gahosha and Kouta Hirano.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Another single mention) belongs to Konami and IGA.
- Star Wars (Single Mention) is property of George Lucas. Any question?
- Yakusoku no Chi: Riviera and Yggdra Union (Final double single mention) belongs to STING entertainment and ATLUS.
- Heroes of Might and Magic used to belong to 3DO. Now it belongs to Ubisoft.

This is what I am going to do: Dungeon and Dragon magic is utilized to the Humongous Mecha extreme in order to stop Fllay Alster from her fiery death.

spoiler:

Every single defense-buffing magic from DnD + Pain Mirror + Guardian Angel + ARMY OF THE FRIGGIN' DEAD = Early death for Rau Le Crauset and Fllay saved. Yay!

Any question? No? Then, enjoy your read!

< Message edited by Argeus the Paladin -- 6/9/2009 5:14:49 >
DF  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Fanfiction - Gundam SEED - The Amulet of the Wizard
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition