3 things here:
1. The new-ish quest you get from Gravlax, which is the WarpCrystals, I keep on getting horribly scaled monsters . I get level 19 things, though I'm only level 10, and this happens all the time. This makes it HARD for me to do the quest, and since I'm not a WarpGuardian, well, even harder.
2. Once, while using the "Battle Monsters" button in the main "home" sceen, I met a level 29 or 32 monster. I was level 10. Scaling problems?
3. Also, the level 17 Nechron Dicero has WAY TOO MUCH damage. It did 34 damage to me in 1 turn, with me having 94% Energy Element Defence (it was using Energy Attacks).
Thanks for your time, I hope you can fix these soon...good luck on the bugs.
1. isn't a bug ... Level 10 is the next tier of monsters. You'll be fighting those through Level 29.
2. O.o That shouldn't happen. What monster was it? Without that, I can't fix it.
3. We'll look at monsters, but ... I suspect either you were unlucky or you are too low level, my Level 16 character hasn't had an issue with it... it can do that much damage if it gets lucky, yes, but that's not a "normal" roll, and it is notably higher level than you are. ~Aelthai
Edit: Alright, thanks then. The monster I met that was level 29 or so was a Vor-dem, so now you can fix that part. Thanks for your time.
...are you sure that wasn't on the scoutship quest? One does show up there that shouldn't. ~Aelthai
I don't remember too clearly where I found it...possibly that quest.
< Message edited by johanan9107 -- 8/15/2009 8:49:13 >