Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! III

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! III
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2009 21:13:04   
Shandth

Mmm. So far, I like the game. I can finally have that blue elf I always wanted..
I hate that pet though. When I bought it and went into battle, I just sat there and stared at it for 10 minutes. Then I hid it and sold it after the battle was over.
Uh uh, I'm not fighting with that thing by my side. It's.. ><
AQ  Post #: 51
7/5/2009 21:16:38   
Sparhawk
AQW Game Moderator

Agreed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/5/2009 21:31:16   
Necrotix

Blue elf?... Also the maximum gold for one day at level 10 is...18,200 gold
Post #: 53
7/5/2009 22:24:16   
Quacky

There need to be more melee wapons for strikers once the game is fully released, and more monsters that are easier to hit with melee.
AQ DF  Post #: 54
7/5/2009 22:33:02   
Genoclysm
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Strikers have more weapons than Gunners. There needs to be a "little" more of everything. That will come with time.
Post #: 55
7/5/2009 22:35:38   
Other_Guy_27

Gunners can still use striker weapons and vica versa. This will not be true at higher levels, but in the beta both are fine.
AQ DF  Post #: 56
7/5/2009 22:43:21   
levicc00123

I can't wait until the techie classes are out because I love to program and create robots in real life.

EDIT: question, approximately how many monsters must I battle between level 5 and level 10?

< Message edited by levicc00123 -- 7/5/2009 22:46:57 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
7/5/2009 22:45:59   
Phantom Delta 62

Am I the only one that thinks my female elf is ugly?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
7/5/2009 23:30:29   
TreadLight

levicc00123, its quite easy to figure out, really. You just need to calculate using the game's formula.

Currently, it is based off of AdventureQuest's experience calculatios. Just follow the instruction below (examples are in gray, their initial equations are italicized, their answers are in bold).

To find out the experience needed for the next level ( L = Current Level ):
    E = 110 × ( 1.1 ^ L )

E = 110 × ( 1.1 ^ 1 )
        1.1 ^ 1 = 1.1
      E = 110 × 1.1
      E = 121

E = 110 × ( 1.1 ^ 5 )
        1.1 ^ 5 = 1.61051
      E = 110 × 1.61051
      E = 177.1561
      E = 177

< Message edited by TreadLight -- 7/5/2009 23:34:15 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
7/5/2009 23:50:58   
Taj85

hey i missed the first wep shop. is there other way to get a wep 4 a lvl 1?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
7/5/2009 23:51:25   
GnomePyre
Banned

Yes, they did use the AQ engine, they said they would, But it's a bit too similar in my oppinion.

Anyways my only real complaint is on the lack of a mage-ish class... Maybe I'll go gunner
AQ  Post #: 61
7/6/2009 0:05:26   
zombiekiller1

quote:

Metard I was randomly looking thruogh
ID's and char pages and I found thisme! http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charviewWF.asp?temp=63270436

is this a staff member char or an edited pic as it says lv 37

< Message edited by zombiekiller1 -- 7/6/2009 0:09:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/6/2009 0:07:25   
Kersplat123

@ Phantom Delta 62: Almost all player characters look ugly.
@Shandth: I named the little freak Ted and I was fine from there on.

Is it normal that my lvl 10 can hardly hit Tronzor ? About 30% of the time I hit.

< Message edited by Kersplat123 -- 7/6/2009 0:15:51 >
Post #: 63
7/6/2009 0:10:07   
Comparison

zombiekiller1: Cyrus is a staff member on AQ his npc is the leader of the vartai, a race of human/dragon hybrids.

edit: of course it could be a cheater who just used the name Cyrus for his character.

< Message edited by Comparison -- 7/6/2009 0:23:46 >
AQ  Post #: 64
7/6/2009 0:39:50   
zifenka

I like the game. I only got one thing to say.. you know that Tytoa monster? I keep thinking of Toyota when i see it xD
Post #: 65
7/6/2009 1:07:05   
bteg

I going to be 111% honest.

What's the point of this game again? I mean we go from a fantasy game to a sci-fantasy game. It's just the same thing I already play and have a high level character on.

I'm still seeing me buying a bunch of weapons to defeat monsters level-up, buy new weapons, and fight tougher monsters. Just now my shield fires a laser. just makes SP more usefull.

No more mages. yeah. even when I used magic I always ended up beating them with a weapon. not that warrior was great ethier.

Why can't I make an orc. I mean the orcs were part of the Dev-saga? I really don't under stand the story. It was just one of the story that added more and more until you stopped paying attention. Truth is I was glad when it ended.

Why did we go into space right off the bat? Couldn't we start out on traing base on lore. then the space base. like were working up in the game.

I am sure more BS will come. Like a undead robot pirate crew, a space braken, Mutant Space Ninjas, and many more.

I am not looking forward to this at all
Post #: 66
7/6/2009 1:12:39   
Kersplat123

@Bteg: If all you have is complaints, don't spoil it for the rest of us.
Post #: 67
7/6/2009 1:22:53   
bushwitch

@bteg: it is only early in the game's life it is not even a week old yet, give it a chance there is a lot of potential in this game (including piloting and ship to ship/ship to massive alien combat). All the games went through this restricted gameplay stage in their early stages, we are lucky that the AE team allowed us to take part in the Beta testing in the first place.

On a personal note I can't wait till the other functions that are available (but not really active) are released like the decks individual missions and warp guardianship.

This game may end being able to rival some of the better known sci fi and sci fantasy games out there once it gets through this initial teething stage

< Message edited by bushwitch -- 7/6/2009 1:25:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
7/6/2009 1:40:57   
Genoclysm

quote:

I going to be 111% honest.

What's the point of this game again? I mean we go from a fantasy game to a sci-fantasy game. It's just the same thing I already play and have a high level character on.

I'm still seeing me buying a bunch of weapons to defeat monsters level-up, buy new weapons, and fight tougher monsters. Just now my shield fires a laser. just makes SP more usefull.
If you're going to claim two games within the same genre are the same, you can at least come up with similarities that aren't GENRE WIDE. You described a great majority of RPGs. Congratulations. If you really buy your own reasoning, then why do you play RPGs in the first place? Once someone bothers to look (granted, some of it might take a little bit of information from the staff), there are quite a few differences that change up the approach to battles and character setup. There's also a large difference in the design approach of the two games.

quote:

No more mages. yeah. even when I used magic I always ended up beating them with a weapon. not that warrior was great ethier.
Wait for more equipment to be released and the level cap raised so that you can see the effect of higher stats. It's BETA.

quote:

Why can't I make an orc. I mean the orcs were part of the Dev-saga? I really don't under stand the story. It was just one of the story that added more and more until you stopped paying attention. Truth is I was glad when it ended.
It's BETA. Orcs may become available in the future. It's too early to demand more races be made. As for the Dev-saga, you are complaining about a large AQ story arch, so why are you including it in a WF discussion?

quote:

Why did we go into space right off the bat? Couldn't we start out on traing base on lore. then the space base. like were working up in the game.
I thought you wanted it to be different from AQ? Hanging out on the planet would result in making your first complaint much closer to being true.

quote:

I am sure more BS will come. Like a undead robot pirate crew, a space braken, Mutant Space Ninjas, and many more.

I am not looking forward to this at all
Ok, these two statements just serve to indicate that you aren't actually looking for truth in your critiques, but rather you are just crabby and biased and are looking for something to complain about. If you had left out these comments, you might have been able to convince people you were looking at the game objectively. Too late now.

< Message edited by Genoclysm -- 7/6/2009 1:42:23 >
Post #: 69
7/6/2009 2:09:47   
Kangi

So far the enemies that I have enjoyed the most would have to be the Exos, and the Nechron minions. I cannot wait to see more Exo's, because the some how the scouts have me craving a nice prawn cooked in a white wine butter sauce.

The Nechrons though I rather enjoy them as well. Sort of a perverse Noah's Ark situation with the Nechrons. I cannot wait to meet a true Nechron other than their minions.

I think what truely sets this game apart from the other four AE games is this. It is the first game that allows you to play as something other than the standard human.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 70
7/6/2009 2:49:49   
Alopex Lagopus

Ohm... is... there a light melee weapon somewhere? If yes, where?:)
I know, Ice, Fire, Wind, Darkness Melee is at the start quest, Energy and Water melee in the Dock. But is there a light melee?:)

Also, stupid stat training bug makes me angry :) The trainer is hard to train STR, he hits hard:(

< Message edited by Alopex Lagopus -- 7/6/2009 2:50:41 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 71
7/6/2009 2:54:03   
Genoclysm

There's not a Light melee weapon available yet.
Post #: 72
7/6/2009 3:25:57   
The Braken Bard

I'm gotta say WF is really addictive. I don't know why... I agree with Bteg. Mainly about the Orcs. I would like to see some Orcs in the mix. Also doesn't magic not work in space because we're far from Lore?
AQ MQ  Post #: 73
7/6/2009 3:31:20   
afterlifex
Legend-X

interesting game, only thing that bothers me is the price of training stats.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
7/6/2009 3:44:22   
Alopex Lagopus

Genoclysm: Thank you :) Then I need wait, or buy the light ranged gun for a placeholder.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> RE: =WF= Beta Release is Live! III
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition