Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Official Clan FAQ/Q&A~Thread 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Glacius >> Official Clan FAQ/Q&A~Thread 2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2009 18:32:52   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

An Official GHC Thread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glacius FAQ/Q&A

Note: This is a FAQ/Q&A for Glacius related Questions. All General Questions sould go in Forum Support, or The AQ Q&A. There is also the Frequently asked Forum Questions to help you around the forums.

Contents

Questions
1) Does Glacius have a Private Forum?
2) Where is the Glacius Website?
3) Does Glacius have a chatroom?
4) What is the Glacius mascot?
5) Does Glacius have a flag?
6) Who is Glacius's Leader on the forums?
7) Can I be in the GHC?
8) How can I contribute more to the Glacius Forums?
9) Does this clan have any extra events for me to participate in?
10) What is Glacius's diplomatic stance?
11) How do I get a unique position name?
12) What's a Glacius Admiral title and how do you get it?
13) I made some artwork for the clan where to I put it?
Q&A
Useful Links

FAQ

1) Does Glacius have a Private Forum?
Yes. We have an official forum. Many private events and votes are held in there, make sure to check it regularly, so you don't miss a thing! ;)

2) Where is the Glacius Website?
We have no website as one has not been seen as nescesary. There is a remote possibility that one will be made, but not yet! There is the Glacius Wiki though.

3) Does Glacius have a chatroom?
Yes. There are links to it at Aq Stats and a search for it here.

4) What is the Glacius Mascot?
Our official mascot is Bobby the Ice Elemental. He started life as a dragon, but was captured and trapped in an Ice Orb. This transformed him into an elemental, with the ability to change his form at will. Bobby changes form every time the clan reaches a Defense milestone. To find out more, check out Bobby's Thread.

5) Does Glacius have a Flag?
Yes, made by Eternal Chaos, it can be found here.

6) Who is Glacius's Leader in these Forums?
Brianspenceni is the current leader of Glacius. GHC [Glacius High Command] are the people who are in charge of organising Glacius. More Information can be found in the GHC Thread

7) Can I be in the GHC?
The GHC runs elections to fill any available positions. There is one member for clan art, one member for cross-clan communications, one member for recruitment & retain, one War General & one Leader. More information can be found in the GHC Thread. Elections are usually held once every school holiday. The origional idea was for it to be every two months, but the holidays are much more convenient for all concerned.

8) How can I contribute more to the Glacius Forums?
The best way to contribute to Glacius is to be active. Keep talking, keep our post count ticking and enter any forum or Game events that may show up.

9) Does this clan have any extra events for me to participate in?
Currently, there are no events in the paxia forums, but our Private Forums has an event held every so often, our ideas thread usually has the most recent ideas & information on events that are going to be held in our private forums, so make sure you check there regularly so you don't miss a thing.

10) What is Glacius's Diplomatic Stance?
We are officially for unity, except that doesn't mean that you can't attack other clans (as long as they aren't our NAP/ally) or defend for Glacius (which we highly suggest you do), here is the definition of unity by Siege, thanks Siege!:
quote:

ORIGINAL: Siege
Clan Unity - A movement consisting of members from all clans to unite against the coming of Devourer, who wants to destroy all of Lore. It is also a movement to help support a more friendly atmosphere when we are competing. It is not a giant peace/alliance ploy to stop all fighting in Paxia. You do not need to be 'friends' with anyone for it, as long as you try to maintain a postive atmosphere with all clans. Example: Aerodu and Geoto have a friendly rivalry towards each other, ever since the start of the Second Clan war. Friendly competition is encouraged between all clans, as long as there is nothing personal.

11) How do I get a unique position name ?
Each elected Candidate for the GHC will be able to choose their own unique name for their position. See the GHC thread for more information.

12) What's a Glacius Admiral title and how do you get it ?
Admiral titles are honorable clan titles that are given out during clan events. They are titles of honor given to someone who have done outstanding work during a clan event. People with a title will have it next to their name on the roster.

13) I made some artwork for the clan, where do I put it?
All artworks are compiled into this thread here Glacius ArtWork.

Q&A

Here I will add any Questions you have asked. Please check these before asking. Post your question in this thread and I will add the question and answer here.

Answered Questions:-

How Do I Join This Clan?
Well I see you're in a different clan now. Go to Paxia, and fine Negatus and unjoin your current clan. Then rejoin Glacius by going to the Glacius base in Paxia, after that sign up at our Glacius Roster here on the Forums

Useful Links

Glacius Forums - The official private forums
Unofficial Glacius Playlist - Music chosen by Glacians
mIRC search for Glacius chatroom - find the chatroom here.
Aq Stats - Find links to the chatroom here.
Cross Clan Communications Thread - Talk to off clan people here.
Unity - Unity's thread in Paxia
GHC Thread - The Glacius High Council Thread
Glacius Wiki - Much information here.
Forum Support - The help forum for anybody needing help with the forums
The AQ Q&A - Ask Non-Glacius game related questions here
Frequently Asked forum questions - An FAQ for help with the forums
Glacius Roster - The roster of current Glacians on the AE forums
Glacius Level Tracker - The list of all Glacians on the AE forums & their progression through the levels
[FAQ] Paxia Island Clans - If you have questions about clans in general, this thread should answer them.
Glacius History Resource Center~Thread 2 - This thread contains a detailed history of Glacius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AKs that patrol Paxia if you need their help:

Scakk Scakk is now an admin! Contact him if you wish :P

Ultrapowerpie (That's right, Me!)

Change Log:

7/14/09 ~ Recreation of this guide
9/1/09 ~ Updated #9 of the FAQ, since we don't actually have a clan event running :P
9/7/09 ~ Updated #10 of the FAQ, we are now officially for unity, I have added a definition about our current diplomatic stance curtosy of Siege.
7/2/10 ~ Updated the Useful links adding the Glacius History Resource Center and Paxia Island Clans FAQ in the list, also removed ShadowLurks from the list of AKs that patrol here because he has been removed from the AK group.
20/3/10 ~ Removed the link to the Unofficial forums as it is no longer around.

If you have found a typo, broken link/old thread (a thread that is locked) please pm me & I'll fix it up, if you can think of any additions for the FAQ, pm me/post here & I'll consider adding it.

Thanks to Scakk, for putting the old thread into code so I could copy it & recreate it, now we can have an up-to date FAQ/Q&A thread.

< Message edited by Baron -- 6/6/2011 6:05:48 >
Post #: 1
8/31/2009 22:08:48   
137ben

9: clan events. This is horribly outdated.

AQ  Post #: 2
9/1/2009 6:01:42   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

Thanks for noticing 137ben, I have updated #9 of our FAQ.
Post #: 3
12/18/2009 1:51:35   
Prius

Query: If I am from Nautica, am I allowed to post here anyway? Or is that some huge blasphemy/offense/thing of that nature punishable by a hypothetical "death"?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
12/18/2009 15:48:29   
137ben

You can post here:)
AQ  Post #: 5
12/18/2009 20:25:50   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

If you are from an opposing clan and wish to talk to another clan, please use that clan's Cross-Clan Communications thread. So if you wish to post here, please use the =Glacius= Cross-Clan Communications Thread, thanks.

< Message edited by Archmagus Baron -- 12/18/2009 21:18:28 >
Post #: 6
12/19/2009 5:17:35   
brianspenceni

Baron, are you an AK of Paxia now? That looks new!!!
AQ DF  Post #: 7
12/19/2009 5:33:23   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

Yes I am an AK of Paxia now (as stated in the first post of this thread under the "AKs that patrol Paxia if you need their help:" section)
Post #: 8
12/19/2009 5:35:10   
brianspenceni

Congratulations! (to Glacius!)

Thanks! ~A.B~

< Message edited by Archmagus Baron -- 12/19/2009 5:38:19 >
AQ DF  Post #: 9
2/5/2010 16:13:17   
137ben

Perhaps we could get a link to the ops thread?
AQ  Post #: 10
2/5/2010 17:08:11   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

I'll link to the operation avalanche thread when a new one is made (the forums have eaten up the old one due to inactivity).
Post #: 11
4/27/2011 20:32:56   
137ben

quote:

4) What is the Glacius Mascot?
Our official mascot is Bobby the Ice Elemental. He started life as a dragon, but was captured and trapped in an Ice Orb. This transformed him into an elemental, with the ability to change his form at will. Bobby changes form every time the clan reaches a Z-Token milestone. To find out more, check out Bobby's Thread.

Outdated, should be DEFENSE milestone

This is the first post in glacius in months
AQ  Post #: 12
6/6/2011 6:06:30   
Baron
Legendary AK!!!

A bit of a late reply by me but it has been updated, thanks!

Life keeps getting in the way :(
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> Paxia Clans >> Glacius >> Official Clan FAQ/Q&A~Thread 2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition